Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING? (SPOILERS?)

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Postby zillabeast on Wed May 28, 2008 10:46 pm

So......Clovie is a soul-sucking monster........

http://picasaweb.google.com/dennisacevedo/CloverfieldKishinMangaPart4
zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Zarles on Wed May 28, 2008 10:53 pm

so sorry wrote:Wow Zillabeast, that really clears things up....

Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! (SPOILERS!)

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 29, 2008 12:57 am

zillabeast wrote:So......Clovie is a soul-sucking monster........

I believe that is the boy who can control the monster to an extent. From what the manga tells, the kids father injected the monster before it got to that size with his DNA, giving him will over it.

So the beast merged with the kid..

Much like the plot device for a little movie called GAMERA 3!!!!

Last edited by bastard_robo on Thu May 29, 2008 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Re: Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! (SPOILERS!)

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu May 29, 2008 1:01 am

bastard_robo wrote:

Bah. Flying turtles are so last year...
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 29, 2008 1:07 am

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:
bastard_robo wrote:

ON YOUR HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu May 29, 2008 1:08 am

I have already had chicken pox....Ha!!
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! (SPOILERS!)

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 29, 2008 1:20 am

THEN.. SMALLPOX!

HA, go ahead, try and find the vaccine!
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby papalazeru on Thu May 29, 2008 5:13 am

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:
bastard_robo wrote:

They also give you Alzhiemers
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu May 29, 2008 8:17 am

I have to say, I wasn't expecting to like Cloverfield, but I actually did.

The sequel will be a tricky path. They'll really have to study how Emmerich's Godzilla remake failed to avoid the same pitfalls.

I know that sounds obvious, but I think it's easier than it sounds for screenwriters to fall into making a movie like that. Just look at Transformers.

Personally, I'm hoping they go with the Alien to Aliens approach and make the sequel a full-on macho action feature. But I'll be interested to see what they whip up.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Fawst on Thu May 29, 2008 10:49 am

zillabeast wrote:So......Clovie is a soul-sucking monster........

What in the FUCK is that supposed to all be?
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Thu May 29, 2008 10:55 am

Fawst wrote:What in the FUCK is that supposed to all be?

Its just more goofy manga shit.

Sorry manga fans, but its true!

Cloverfield was a wonderful little adventure, that I enjoyed alot. The more effort put into explaining what the fuck its all about (by fans AND those 'tards writing the manga/web stuff), the more I dislike the original movie.

Just let it be! We don't need to know where the hell the monster came from, or what its motivation was, or wether or not it was molested by its priest etc.

Cripes, move the fuck on already!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fawst on Thu May 29, 2008 11:12 am

First off, the creature looks nothing like that drawing. Second, the fucking emo bullshit of "Let me stand here and die, woe is me, I don't care so I'll just look at the ground, oh wait, now I'm sitting here, and hey, there's another little tentacle, oh it took a tiny little pod out of my skin, and now there are shapeless shadowy faces saying I'm gonna die..." is ... well, it's fucking emo bullshit. "I cry, therefore I am." Fuck you, this is weaksauce.

Seriously, I thought the Manga would have been just a bunch of destruction and people getting wasted by clover-lice. Instead it's yet another "my dad was this guy who did stuff, and he did stuff that mattered to this particular story, and I have to get that monkey off my back, but I grow my hair long to cover one side of my face so that only half the light of the world gets through to affect me, which means that -- oh fucking nevermind, I am so annoyed by those pages from the manga that I just don't care anymore. I'm gonna grow MY hair to cover half my face and cry.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Thu May 29, 2008 2:47 pm

Needs more jazz club dancing...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby zillabeast on Thu May 29, 2008 3:01 pm

bastard_robo wrote:

Ha! Never thought of it that way. Gamera 3 was fucking brillant, too. Arguably the best monster movie ever made.
zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby havocSchultz on Thu May 29, 2008 3:21 pm

Everybody knows the best monster movie ever made was Showgirls...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Fawst on Thu May 29, 2008 3:30 pm

Yah, those tits were monstrous.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Worst Part's Almost Over on Thu May 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Fawst wrote:First off, the creature looks nothing like that drawing. Second, the fucking emo bullshit of "Let me stand here and die, woe is me, I don't care so I'll just look at the ground, oh wait, now I'm sitting here, and hey, there's another little tentacle, oh it took a tiny little pod out of my skin, and now there are shapeless shadowy faces saying I'm gonna die..." is ... well, it's fucking emo bullshit. "I cry, therefore I am." Fuck you, this is weaksauce.

Seriously, I thought the Manga would have been just a bunch of destruction and people getting wasted by clover-lice. Instead it's yet another "my dad was this guy who did stuff, and he did stuff that mattered to this particular story, and I have to get that monkey off my back, but I grow my hair long to cover one side of my face so that only half the light of the world gets through to affect me, which means that -- oh fucking nevermind, I am so annoyed by those pages from the manga that I just don't care anymore. I'm gonna grow MY hair to cover half my face and cry.

:D POST OF THE YEAR!! :D

Seriously, mate - you had me in stitches with this one. Thank you for putting a huge smile on my face when I was feeling quite down tonight. Plus I haven't washed my own long hair so it's hanging over my face in an uncomfortable manner :-P
Worst Part's Almost Over
AIRWOLF

Postby papalazeru on Thu May 29, 2008 3:50 pm

Woohoo! More manga tentacle sex please.

papalazeru

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu May 29, 2008 4:00 pm

so sorry wrote:
Fawst wrote:What in the FUCK is that supposed to all be?

Its just more goofy manga shit.

Sorry manga fans, but its true!

Truer words have never before been beamed through the Zone.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Re:

Postby TheButcher on Sun Jul 27, 2008 3:19 pm

From Cinematical article: Cloverfield 2 Will Not Be a “Literal Sequel”
J.J. Abrams wrote:“There’s something we’re playing with now that may or may not happen. There’s an idea we have that plays with… it’s not a literal sequel.“

Maybe the movie will feature a new monster.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Re:

Postby bastard_robo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:53 am

TheButcher wrote:From Cinematical article: Cloverfield 2 Will Not Be a “Literal Sequel”
J.J. Abrams wrote:“There’s something we’re playing with now that may or may not happen. There’s an idea we have that plays with… it’s not a literal sequel.“

Maybe the movie will feature a new monster.

That they still wont get right?
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby TheButcher on Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:51 am

From /film:
JJ Abrams on a Cloverfield Sequel 8/26/08
“There is a couple ideas that Drew Goddard , the writer, and Matt Reeves have that are pretty fantastic. So we’re playing around with some ideas and obviously if it isn’t something that really excited us and inspires us, we won’t do it. But there are some good ideas out there.”

When asked if the second film would be shot using the first person video camera style employed by the first film, Abrams replied:
“It could. I think it’s a valid style,” Abrams continued. “I think as a gimmick, people have already seen it, so if you’re going to do it, you have to do something unique with it.”

http://www.slashfilm.com/2008/02/18/aladygma/
check out the web site

http://www.aladygma.com

interesting

00/11/22/88?

what does it all mean?

http://www.flylyf.com/aladygma-cloverfield-2/

From First Showing:
What the Hell is Aladygma? 00 | 11 | 22 | 88
I have to admit, I wanted to post something on this topic because I'm a bit perplexed. Peter over at SlashFilm mentioned last month that Aladygma might be the codename for a Cloverfield sequel, or a film of equal, cryptic viral proportions. Reading through the interwebs, I've found a bit of information. Now, I realize I might just be giving posers and idiots coverage of their stupid pranks or BS. I certainly don't want to, but this might be an opportunity to rule some things out and cut out the garbage for good. Let's dig in and try to figure out what's what, shall we?

aladygma.com
On its surface, there doesn't seem to be much here connecting Cloverfield to this property. However, this is what you can find there. If you go to this site, not only does it plainly have 00 | 11 | 22 | 88 square and center, but if you highlight the page (ctrl + a), you're presented with a number of white spaces. Once clicked, they lead you to six screens that contain the following:
1) The upper left corner has the: "thomas ist ein lügne" spelled backwards. Is that German? And who the hell is Thomas?
2) A colored x-ray of a human neck and skull
3) A stylized graphic of a scared girl peaking around a door with 211 written on it
4) A graphic of a New York Subway map with the Chambers St. station circled and a handwritten "102 North End Ave"; behind the map seems to be a newspaper from September 12, 2001. WTF?
5) Content is replaced by "student thomas | room 211" and "211 | 2008"
6) And finally, an image of the Pioneer Plague that was sent into space back in the '70s, which contains rudimentary details about the human race in case extraterrestrials encountered it; if you stay on that screen a biohazard symbol appears with an arrow pointing to it, and then what looks like an infant alien from the alien series appears. This is probably the most confounding and descriptive detail thus far. If you click the alien image, it takes you back to #2.

*Interesting facts on this site so far:
1) aladygma almost directly spelled backwards is amygdala, which is a region of the brain that controls a variety of things, including fear.
2) if you rearrange the numerals on the homepage of the site, you get 1-18-2008: 2. Does that mean Cloverfield 2? (It also renders any number of other combinations, including 12-18-2008 or 11-28-2008.)

thewhitespaces.com
I can't recall how I got to this site, but it does sort of track with aladygma.com, especially since the title bar of the site says a.l.a.d.y.g.m.a. The site features a video that moves through a variety of images including nuclear bomb tests, the popular alien autopsy video from the '90s, and a shuttle launch. **GODZILLA is also in that video**
At the end, the text "follow the white spaces" appears, along with "00 | 11 | 28 | 88." They're similar numbers and format, but they're not exactly the same that's on aladygma.com. Also, if you look at the source code, there are explicit Cloverfield references there. What gives? If I had to bet, this isn't truly apart of aladygma.com.

thenightshot.com
This site uses a similar 'ctrl+a' functionality to reveal more information, and primarily depicts a still frame of a wide-eyed dude. If you click the hidden box, up comes a number of symbols that don't mean anything right now. The guy's face maps a video on YouTube videos that don't seem very Cloverfield-like. It's hand-held video and meant to be creepy, sure, but it seems to deal more with ghosts. If I had to guess, this site is NOT in league with aladygma.com, despite the video being titled the same.

Strange YouTube video
The vid was added just a couple of days ago and definitely mirrors the initial look of Cloverfield. (It's almost too similar.) The clip is also in German, I think, which tracks back to "thomas ist ein lügne" on aladygma.com. Watch it here.
Last edited by TheButcher on Thu Oct 23, 2008 2:27 pm, edited 7 times in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby The Vicar on Wed Oct 22, 2008 12:14 pm

Cloverfield Two?
Didn't they call that Quarantine?
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby John-Locke on Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:10 pm

Quarantine is a remake of the pretty good spanish film [REC] which I believe was made before Cloverfield.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby The Vicar on Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:55 pm

John-Locke wrote:Quarantine is a remake of the pretty good spanish film [REC] which I believe was made before Cloverfield.

I'd heard that - it's just that when I saw Quarantine last weekend,
the film looked like a collision between 28 Days Later & Cloverfield.
I left the theatre bored and pissed off.
Again.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby TheButcher on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:01 am

A new viral campaign has begun!

From the Aladygma website: http://social.aladygma.com/profile.php?user=AladygmaNews

Monster - the first photo?:
http://aladygma.com/news/2008/09/04/monster-the-first-photo/

New Life Form In the Zone: http://aladygma.com/news/2008/09/08/new-life-form-in-the-zone/

LOOK. Not to Sky, But to Sea…USOs!!!: http://aladygma.com/news/2008/09/11/206/

Another Monster?!?: http://aladygma.com/news/2008/09/15/another-monster/

Hubble Telescope Finds Unidentified Object in Space: http://aladygma.com/news/2008/09/17/hubble-telescope-finds-unidentified-object-in-space/

Deep Sea Monster-Bloop.: http://aladygma.com/news/2008/09/18/deep-sea-monster-bloop/

TheButcher wrote:From io9: Breaking Down The Secrets Of District 9

The new Peter Jackson produced mega picture is directed and penned by Smallville and Stargate writer Neill Blomkamp.

District 9 looks like it could be Peter Jackson's take on Guantanamo Bay mixed with the racial injustices and segregation that happened in America, but with aliens. It's actually pretty plausible because one of the things human know how to do best is destroy and control anything we don't understand. As long as D-9 demonstrates its motives without getting overly preachy I'm game for the alien revolt.

http://d-9.com/
http://district9news.com/

What is the connection with ALADYGMA?
The url http://aladygmaclues.com takes you to http://district9news.com/.

ALADYGMA-GEBE53988
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:16 pm

From MTV: ‘Cloverfield’ Director Matt Reeves Talks Sequel Dilemma
Josh Horowitz wrote:Ever since “Cloverfield” came out, it’s been taken as a fait accompli that a sequel would be greenlit. So where is it? Catching up with director Matt Reeves, the helmer admits to MTV News in an interview that “the studio of course wants it to happen,” but wanting something to happen and coming up with the right idea are two very different things.

Reeves says that talks have been frequent if sporadic over the last nine months. “At times it’s gone dormant and then its come back up again,” Reeves says of the brainstorming over a sequel.

“There are a couple ideas that have potential but we haven’t quite cracked it yet,” says Reeves who is juggling his orginal screenplay, “The Invisible Woman” and his remake of “Let the Right One In” among his future projects. Trying to pin down just what those “Cloverfield” sequel ideas are though is easier said than done. One thought was to return to the source of the inspiration for the film. “When we were in Japan we thought, wouldn’t it be cool to do it here,” he said.

One things seems certain. Don’t expect a traditional sequel picking up right after the first with the same (still living) characters. Rather the filmmakers behind the hit film have discussed a sequel that “wasn’t necessarily right after that night but had intersections with the original.”

Then there’s the possibility that Reeves might not direct the sequel at all. Muck like Danny Boyle did for “28 Weeks Later,” Reeves said “There was the thought that maybe we’d bring in some young exciting people and we’d produce their take.”

“I don’t know at this point,” Reeves said. “I think if we find something that would be incredibly fun to make and that we would want to watch then that’s what would push it over the top. It’s a weird puzzle.”
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby bastard_robo on Fri Nov 14, 2008 3:51 am

As Long as it dosnt suck ass, I'll watch it.

Yes, Im still bitter about Cloverfield.................................
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby TheButcher on Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:20 am

Brad Franklin wrote:The final question was about a possible sequel to Cloverfield. Abrams said he would never do one for business reasons, only for creative ones. He said he had a few ideas that he was actively pursuing.

soucre: NEWSARAMA
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby bastard_robo on Sun Mar 01, 2009 4:58 am

TheButcher wrote:
Brad Franklin wrote:The final question was about a possible sequel to Cloverfield. Abrams said he would never do one for business reasons, only for creative ones. He said he had a few ideas that he was actively pursuing.

soucre: NEWSARAMA

I smell BS.. That movie made money and Paramount has probably been getting on his ass about making another one. I bet two sacks with dollar signs a day have been left on his door step to make this thing.
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Re: Cloverfield 2... IT'S COMING! IT'S COMING! (SPOILERS?)

Postby Ribbons on Sun Mar 01, 2009 5:27 am

Mebbe so, mebbe so... but Paramount probably wants to be accomodating towards Abrams as well because he's involved with Star Trek and the like. I'm not sure how these things work though. Either way I'm not sure I really like the idea of a sequel to Cloverfield, but if it (hypothetically) looks cool then I guess I'd go see it.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheButcher on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 am

From AICN:
Quint wrote:Abrams was asked about CLOVERFIELD 2 and he said that the key to doing it was to make sure they were doing it because they have a creative need to do it and not make it as a business decision.

They’re toying around with a couple ideas right now and he said if they lock it down and they’re as excited about it when they do as they are now then it’d happen.

Right now, all he’d say is that the idea, if it comes to fruition, is “something that would be connected to Cloverfield.”

Whatever that means. I assume a different monster.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby bastard_robo on Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:45 am

Ribbons wrote:Mebbe so, mebbe so... but Paramount probably wants to be accomodating towards Abrams as well because he's involved with Star Trek and the like. I'm not sure how these things work though. Either way I'm not sure I really like the idea of a sequel to Cloverfield, but if it (hypothetically) looks cool then I guess I'd go see it.

Sounds about as intriguing as a possible forth chapter to back to the future....
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Gerald Fried on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:51 am

Obvious options would be:

- See where the monster came from (would be a bit crap, as our own interpretations and explanations are always better)
- See what happened after (could be alright, if difficult to make unique and interesting...plus we kinda know already)
- See the event again, but from a different perspective. (I think this was talked about before)

What else?
Gerald Fried
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby CeeBeeUK on Mon Mar 02, 2009 7:55 am

The first creatures parents come looking for it? It's been said (somewhere) that the cloverfield monster is a baby, confused, lost and alone.

Give it a few months, long enough for the infighting over the rebuilding contracts to start and the creatures parents appear...

They a hire a shit hot lawyer and sue the shit out of the Army (for killing their child) and Hud's family, to get a share of his estate, for filming the abuse of their only child!

;)
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby Gerald Fried on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:02 am

CeeBeeUK wrote:The first creatures parents come looking for it? It's been said (somewhere) that the cloverfield monster is a baby, confused, lost and alone.

Give it a few months, long enough for the infighting over the rebuilding contracts to start and the creatures parents appear...

They a hire a shit hot lawyer and sue the shit out of the Army (for killing their child) and Hud's family, to get a share of his estate, for filming the abuse of their only child!

;)

You've seen the baby tear it up in New York...

...now get ready to Meet The Cloverfields!!!!!

To be followed by "Son of Cloverfield", "Land of the Cloverfields" and "My Best Cloverfield's Dumbledore Wedding"
Gerald Fried
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Hermanator X on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:45 am

Wouldnt that make the first one "Son of Cloverfield"? :wink:
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby CeeBeeUK on Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:52 am

King Cloverfield?

An entrepreneur heads to a remote island and brings back the ninth wonder of teh modern world. He struggles to capture the beast using a young videographer as bait. He brings it back to the states and creates a show in (uniquely ;)) Chicago! Watch the rampage of destruction as it scales the Sears tower, before crushing everything in it's path!
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby instant_karma on Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:35 am

Gerald Fried wrote:Obvious options would be:

- See where the monster came from (would be a bit crap, as our own interpretations and explanations are always better)
- See what happened after (could be alright, if difficult to make unique and interesting...plus we kinda know already)
- See the event again, but from a different perspective. (I think this was talked about before)

What else?

kabuki remaquel
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:36 am

Then they can travel around the world and end up figuring out the mystery of an ancient Inca artifacts in Cloverfield and the kingdom of the crystal skull!
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby DerLanghaarige on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:16 am

Did you see this video, which is most likely to be fanmade, but also probably isn't? It's well made anyway.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby TheButcher on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:31 pm

creepy
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby papalazeru on Thu Aug 27, 2009 5:58 pm

DerLanghaarige wrote:Did you see this video, which is most likely to be fanmade, but also probably isn't? It's well made anyway.

Wow, Dodgy camerwork, artifacting so bad on the compression that we can't see anything.

Count me out if this is the shape of things to come with this. I would like a Cloverfield sequel but not more of the same please.

papalazeru

Postby RogueScribner on Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:42 pm

Yeah, I assume whatever big bad was being shown was cool, but all the exploding pixels made it difficult to see. FAIL
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Bayouwolf on Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:37 pm

papalazeru wrote:
DerLanghaarige wrote:Did you see this video, which is most likely to be fanmade, but also probably isn't? It's well made anyway.

Wow, Dodgy camerwork, artifacting so bad on the compression that we can't see anything.

Count me out if this is the shape of things to come with this. I would like a Cloverfield sequel but not more of the same please.

LOL@ the street sign...
Bayouwolf
Country Bouy

Postby Fievel on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm

The street sign is what made think it was moderately cool.
Moderately.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby DennisMM on Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:13 pm

Now, THAT ...

was dreadful.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING

Cloverfield 2 aka Battle: Los Angeles?

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:23 pm

From First Showing:
Abrams Says (Again) That They're Working on Cloverfield 2
J.J. Abrams wrote:"We're working on something right now with that and again, you know, it's early stages."

Alex Billington wrote:Our last update on Cloverfield 2 was published last March, and we asked if J.J. Abrams had even made any progress on the sequel? But back then he said "we're actually working on an idea right now" anyway, but I guess it's good to know it's still moving along. Like I said, not much, but Cloverfield fanatics may jump at this opportunity to start discussing the sequel again. And I should point out a mysterious comment (#17) left on our post about the other secret Abrams project mentioning that a VFX company he had worked for had already started bidding on a Cloverfield sequel. Could we see something happen with this soon?

Mysterious Comment #17
anon wrote:Well, I dont know about this movie but i do have an interesting tidbit since you mentioned the cloverfield sequel: I worked at a VFX studio in Vancouver Canada that is bidding on a few big shows, the cloverfield sequel being one of them, the interesting thing is that the person in charge of the bidding process referred to Battle of Los Angeles as the cloverfield sequel… Could've been a mistake but I don't think it was. Also McG's 20,000 leages will have lost of shots in an island full of cannibals and exploding volcanoes and Clint Eastwood is working on a tsunami movie for his next project.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby justcheckin on Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:47 pm

I hope this is a fun movie... I enjoyed the first one mostly.
justcheckin
AIRWOLF

Postby Bayouwolf on Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:04 pm

justcheckin wrote:I hope this is a fun movie... I enjoyed the first one mostly.

Mostly...
Bayouwolf
Country Bouy

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion