Riddick

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Riddick

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:36 am

Well, got Chronicles of Riddick playing in the background. I'm suprised after two years how its suddenly, even as a sci-fi, become more relevant in its themes of religion and politics. Hey - its in no way a perfect film, but its got more vision than most mainstream Hollywood fantasy movies!

Anyway, it got me thinking back to seeing Pitch Black at a midnight showing... how much I enjoyed it despite its low budget... and then of Below, one of the most underseen and underrated ghost movies for ages. Twohy's a real visualist... maybe his writing is completely off, to whit - GI Jane, Waterworld... but I get the feeling we've yet to see what he's going to be capable of given the right script.

IMDB has The Would-Be Warrior listed as his next movie. Anyone know anything about it? Sounds like we're into a new era of ace kiddy films grown-ups can enjoy like back in the eighties! Maybe this'll be the breakout I'm hoping for as a minor Twohy fan?
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby magicmonkey on Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:46 am

I've loved Twohy since "The arrival". Its a minor jewel in the crown of sci-fi, but it sparkles real nice. Is definately worth checking out if you haven't seen it yet. Charlie Sheen is paranoid about aliens, and would you believe it, i'm not going to spoil it. Great little flick.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Carolian on Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:53 am

Huh. I didn't know Twohy directed "The Arrival". I always liked that movie, too. Totally unappreciated.
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby Flumm on Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:54 am

Fucksake! Checking his credits on IMDb he's got quite a bloody resumé!

And I had no idea he was involved with The Arrival. Bloody hell I loved that movie when it came out, compared to the crapfest that was Independence Day, it blew my little 11 year old socks off.

I haven't seen Chronicles of Riddick, but I do remember reading some really strong reviews about Below. Plus he did the screenplay for The Fugitive?

Not to mention Critters 2: The Main Course...

Mmm, I think you're right Atomic, this guy may well be an A lister in the makings.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:59 am

Wow. More Arrival fans. Another X-Files esque movie written off by the critics which I liked! Yeah, it was a suprise when I first saw it... a Danté-esque Charlie Sheen versus crazy legged aliens. The effects weren't bad for the time either and it at least had atmosphere - the production design was actually not all that bad!

Riddick's worth a watch. It's a real mess of ideas but there's some undoubtedly strong visuals and marvellously overbaked production design. The Crematoria sequence, no matter how improbable, is worth watching alone... the intro is great... the arrival of the Necromancers is a nice sequence with LFE bass to knock your subwoofer out for good... it's a movie that doesn't quite work held together by some VERY well realised sequences.

As for the ending, well, I thought it's a great lead-in for a sequel. But I'm sure some would vehemently disagree (and quite right too if I'm going to be honest).
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby magicmonkey on Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:26 am

As for what Twohy is up too now, I reckon he's maybe relaxing at home listening to Jazz.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:31 am

Looking through these binoculars I can tell you he is.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:54 am

After The Arrival and Pitch Black, what the fuck was Twohy thinking about even making a sequel for, let alone releasing what he made for it - surely after PB did so well on a small budget the studios must have been ramming offers down his neck........Totally shot himself in the foot.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:48 am

I heard Twohy originally didn't want to be involved in The Chronicles of Riddick, mainly as it wasn't going the way in development he'd envisioned. That said he DID pull a unique picture out of the bag without complaining about studio interference.

I couldn't blame a director for taking a ton of money. I can blame them for taking a ton of money and creating something of absolutely no worth, like Stephen Sommers with the Mummy franchise. What Twohy did with Riddick is create an epic, if messy, science ficture with a unique vision. You can't question the scope... he didn't manage to shoot anything, he just overshot the mark.

It IS flawed, and if anything it wasn't the complete failiure it might've seemed on release. Riddick's become something of a cult movie as Pitch Black became before it... the universe also being expanded through the game which was created with Diesels direct involvement.

And very good it was too.

I certainly wouldn't write the movie off for over-reaching. It's got too much going for it despite some lazy, lazy scriptwork, Dame Judy Dench's character who appeared like out of another film and some odd plotting. What it does have is a charismatic main character, some depth provided by some ever more relevant references to religious corruption and some of the most interesting sci-fi design work commited to celluloid.

To my mind, Twohy proved he was very capable in his previous films and only concreted his abilities further in Riddick as an arch visualist and creator of unique genre ideas. I want to see him to build on what he's learnt on Riddick - correcting the mistakes and playing to his strengths. Which is why I'm hoping he's got a good script editor on the next film, because there's every chance he could get the chance to truly shine on a bigger budget.

http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/thechr oniclesofriddick/interview.asp
http://www.ugo.com/channels/filmtv/features/thechr oniclesofriddick/vindiesel.asp
Good interviews with Diesel revealing the inner nerd below.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Vicar on Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:45 pm

Well, I did like Pitch Black, and several films that Twohy's penned....
And I am hopeful of more, better things from the man as a director, since he hasn't directed all that much & is on a learning curve.
So far, not too shabby.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby thx777b on Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:26 pm

Twohy should make a "serious" "dramatic" film next... I believe he got it in him!
Andrew Kyriacou
My Daily Diary Dyslexic Movie Blog:
http://thx777b.googlepages.com/home
No-Budget Productions:
www.NBProductions.org
thx777b
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:58 pm

thx777b wrote:Twohy should make a "serious" "dramatic" film next... I believe he got it in him!

You may laugh at me, but I would like to see him tackle the Iron Man film, with Joaquin Phoenix as Tony Stark.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby Theta on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:00 pm

magicmonkey wrote:I've loved Twohy since "The arrival". Its a minor jewel in the crown of sci-fi, but it sparkles real nice. Is definately worth checking out if you haven't seen it yet. Charlie Sheen is paranoid about aliens, and would you believe it, i'm not going to spoil it. Great little flick.

Geez, that post makes me feel like a can of smashed assholes. :)

I actually find "Chronicles of Riddick" grows on me. I liked it well enough when I saw it and appreciated it for what it was: a barbarian movie relocated to a grim-n-gritty SF universe. The elaborate production design is the giveaway for me. I also think the director's cut was vastly better than the theatrical release, not least because the ending was a LOT cooler.

Twohy is a damn good writer and director and I think given the proper chance could vault up to James Cameron or John Carpenter level, depending on where his tastes take him. Somebody here mentioned Iron Man...I think that'd actually be perfect.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:14 am

Iron Man with Twohy? Fuck yeah. Someone email the guy asap!

edit - not seen the directors cut. Will pick it up... kinda interested in Dark Fury too. Any good?
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby thx777b on Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:42 am

Dark Fury is mediocre... sorry.
Andrew Kyriacou
No-Budget Productions:
www.NBProductions.org
thx777b
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby thx777b on Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:43 am

Dark Fury is mediocre... sorry. But then that's just my personal bielef and I am one of the people who likes CHRONICLES quite a bit. Hoping it was something mroe but what the heck.
Andrew Kyriacou
No-Budget Productions:
www.NBProductions.org
thx777b
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:44 am

Shame, it was by the Aeon Flux fella. Thanks for the heads up.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby thx777b on Tue Mar 07, 2006 9:46 am

Check it out tho you may ahve a different opinion. But it's definetly a "rent" not a "buy"!
Andrew Kyriacou
No-Budget Productions:
www.NBProductions.org
thx777b
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby unikrunk on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:21 pm

Theta wrote: I also think the director's cut was vastly better than the theatrical release, not least because the ending was a LOT cooler.

Huh? I did not notice anything different regarding the end of the movie in the directors cut. Help me out...

/wants to know more about the underverse.
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Theta on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:27 pm

unikrunk wrote:
Theta wrote: I also think the director's cut was vastly better than the theatrical release, not least because the ending was a LOT cooler.

Huh? I did not notice anything different regarding the end of the movie in the directors cut. Help me out...

The theatrical ends with a Judi Dench voiceover and, basically, an effects shot of the bomb being put away. The director's cut ends with Riddick saying "You keep what you kill." I just found that to be a more appealling ending.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby unikrunk on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:34 pm

Theta wrote:
unikrunk wrote:

The theatrical ends with a Judi Dench voiceover and, basically, an effects shot of the bomb being put away. The director's cut ends with Riddick saying "You keep what you kill." I just found that to be a more appealling ending.

Okay, yeah, I remember that...did not realize that the theatrical version was different. I agree, much better ending.
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:38 pm

I am really pleased to learn that others have not only seen The Arrival, but liked it as well!!! *sniff*, sometimes this place is more home than home.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Seppuku on Tue Mar 07, 2006 2:53 pm

The thing that freaked me out big-time when I first saw The Arrival, was the way the alien knee-joints bend inwards. Freakiest thing I'd seen in a while. And yeah, there was a while where I couldn't get away from that film- it was just there whenever I turned on the tv, friends hired it out at the same time, but it's been a while since I caught it. I need to see that baby again.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby unikrunk on Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:03 pm

I just got the Arrival 2, and have not seen the Arrival. Do you think I will be able to follow it?

I don't want a repeat of my Critters 2 experience. I was lost.
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby magnolia1240 on Tue Mar 07, 2006 4:29 pm

There were rumors, were there not, about Riddick actually being a trilogy...that Vin and Twohy had two more scripts planned for the character following "Chronicles".

I liked Chronicles quite a bit. I loved the production value and the characters are drawn really well. Some of the plotting isn't as tight as it could be, but it works for what it is. And now I just wanna know what the heck happens next.

Riddick...in charge of the Necromongers...very...very...cool...

BTW, the ONLY way to see this movie is the Director's Cut on the DVD. It's 100% better than the crappy Theatrical version.
Sic Transit Gloria Mundi
magnolia1240
GLIB

Postby unikrunk on Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:09 pm

magnolia1240 wrote:There were rumors, were there not, about Riddick actually being a trilogy...that Vin and Twohy had two more scripts planned for the character following "Chronicles".

I liked Chronicles quite a bit. I loved the production value and the characters are drawn really well. Some of the plotting isn't as tight as it could be, but it works for what it is. And now I just wanna know what the heck happens next.

Riddick...in charge of the Necromongers...very...very...cool...

BTW, the ONLY way to see this movie is the Director's Cut on the DVD. It's 100% better than the crappy Theatrical version.

Not rumors as much as direct statements from Vin and David (yes, we are on a first name basis).

There were supposed to be three movies, Chronicling, if you will, the adventures of Riddick. A “Dark Star Warsâ€
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Theta on Tue Mar 07, 2006 6:35 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:I am really pleased to learn that others have not only seen The Arrival, but liked it as well!!! *sniff*, sometimes this place is more home than home.

Yeah, we'll always have a can of smashed assholes for you.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Tue Mar 07, 2006 7:02 pm

Man, shame the chances of them getting made are pretty thin.

Er, Chronicles, not smashed assholes.

The game was excellent and very brutal... anyone else played it?
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

THE BRAZILIAN JOB

Postby TheButcher on Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:37 pm

He's writing three movies right now.
THE BREAK, THE BRAZILIAN JOB and THE WOULD-BE WARRIOR.
Source:
http://www.davidtwohy.com/main.htm
http://davidtwohy.com/news.htm

Wednesday, March 8th, 2006
Today at the press day for Vin Diesel's new film, Find Me Guilty, the actor spilled the beans about the continuation of the Chronicles of Riddick series. When he was asked if he was going to make another film, he really hesitated and didn't answer anything.

But after a little incentive, he spoke all about writing about his beloved futuristic character. Here's what he had to say about the thought of returning to the series:

"I haven't...right before I did Riddick, I would look inside the mirror and see two blue eyes staring back at me; I haven't seen that for a while. But, it's coming. It took me five years to make The Chronicles of Riddick and I'm very precious about it and it went through many, many writers. Hopefully, it won't take five years to make this one, but when I was in the process of creating this mythology for Chronicles of Riddick, the idea was to create a trilogy that would start at the end of Pitch Black in the same way that Lord of the Rings is a trilogy that starts at the end essentially of The Hobbit. So I wanted Pitch Black to be The Hobbit of The Chronicles of Riddick; I wrote a storyline that covers three pictures so where Riddick goes in the next two pictures is already mapped out. It's not in script form, but it is all being all developed and it all is going to resurface when you least expect it."

When Vin was asked about buying the rights of the franchise back from Universal and taking it to another studio, he laughed and jokingly said "Who told you that? I'll kill him, where is he?" He continued with "Hmmm, very interesting! Let's just say it sounds like a very interesting idea. I will give it thought."

Source:
http://www.movieweb.com/news/30/11430.php

I really liked TCOR. I hope this aint BS :D
Last edited by TheButcher on Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:41 pm

Superb.

Vin is SUCH a geek I'd be suprised if he wasn't Zone registered.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Theta on Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:13 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:Er, Chronicles, not smashed assholes.

I was referring to that brilliant line "Actually, I feel like a can of smashed assholes." That marked the moment I thought "The Arrival" was brilliant.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:33 pm

... and I was "crack"ing a joke. ;)
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Theta on Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:24 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:... and I was "crack"ing a joke. ;)

Over at the EFBR I've been outed as Dawson, so, you know, I have no sense of humor whatsoever. :)
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu Mar 09, 2006 6:36 pm

Aww... Mr Grumpy Gills... ;)
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Update on Twohy

Postby masheen81a on Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:30 am

David Twohy is writing + directing a movie called "The Would Be Warrior" for Nickelodeon Films. He's also shaping his spec "The Wrecking Crew" into a sequel for "The Italian Job" (titled, "The Brazillian Job")
masheen81a
GLIB

Postby Dark Knight on Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:10 pm

I wonder how the "Brazillian Job" is gonna work. I mean the whole revenge motive is gone. Of course they'll probably create one like...

Oh no! It's the second cousin of that evil guy from first one that Edward Norton played just because he wanted to end his contract with Paramount!
El Wray will find the missing reel, just watch...
Dark Knight
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby raasnio on Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:15 pm

I believe Twohy is only directing one of his next three writing projects. Gives him plenty of opening to do another Chronicles film. At least I hope so.
raasnio
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Dark Knight on Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:28 pm

I thought chronicles was great visually but boy was the pacing slow at least for me especially the jail sequence in the second act if I remember correctly.

But I'll have to watch the director's cut from the recommedation
El Wray will find the missing reel, just watch...
Dark Knight
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Riddick 3

Postby TheButcher on Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:49 pm

From /film and MTV: Vin Diesel Promises Two More Riddick Sequels
Published by Shawn Adler on Monday, August 25, 2008 at 3:18 pm.

Four years after his character Richard B. Riddick last graced the silver screen, and some years after telling reporters that there would be another Riddick film in his future, Vin Diesel told MTV News that he no longer thinks there will one day be a Riddick sequel.

He now thinks there will be two.

“David Twowy right now is writing the scripts. The only question is whether we take a page from the ‘Lord of the Rings’ guys and try to shoot the two chapters at the same time. There are two more in mind,” he said of Riddick, the Furyan warrior first introduced in the 2000 film “Pitch Black.” “‘The Chronicles of Riddick’ was presented as a three part trilogy that would answer ‘Pitch Black’ in the same way that ‘Lord of the Rings’ answered ‘The Hobbit.’”

Those are lofty goals indeed for a movie that was very poorly received when it opened in 2004, and had a mediocre performance at the domestic box-office (where it made just $57 million). Diesel, though, is undaunted, insisting that the long space between sequels has nothing to do with convincing others to get on board, and everything to do with wanting to get it right. (To be fair, “Riddick” performed well overseas, and also spawned a best-selling video game which many considered to be better than the movie.)

“Everyone knows I love the Riddick character and I’m always working on it,” Diesel asserted. “It just takes five years to make another one because David Twohy and I are so precious about it.”

So where will Riddick go next? After taking the throne of the Necromonger King at the end of the last chapter, is there any doubt?

“Sooner or later we all end up in the Underverse,” he said of where we can expect the next chapter to take place, adding in a Riddick-like voice, “Sooner or later.”

David Twohy wrote:Now on to ALIEN VERSUS PREDATOR. Apparently there’s a petition floating around the internet that seeks to draft me as director of the next installment of the series. (It seems my old ALIEN 3 script figures into this master plan, too, in ways that aren’t entirely clear to me.) My reaction is “Hmm.” Flattering? Sure. Realistic? Not so much. See, if I’m going to spend a year of my life (and more if I write it) on the third installment of a science-fiction series, well, why wouldn’t I just do the third installment of my own science-fiction series?

Catch my drift?

source: David Twohy
Last edited by TheButcher on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: What's David Twohy up to now?

Postby magicmonkey on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:01 am

Nice update. Hmmm... a Chronicles of Riddick marathon, that gets me excited.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby VegasRon on Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:06 pm

@ The Butcher

Amongst the online forum community of a certain famous MMO I just recently finally quit playing, there's a term for resurrecting old threads:

Necromungering.

Just saying...
You can't take the sky from me...
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:24 am

I'm sure the box office receipts of Diesel's latest sci-fi action attempt (Babylon A.D.) as well as the upcoming 4th Fast & BiCurious film will surely tell us if we're getting anymore Riddick films...

If at least one does quite well and makes some money, than I'm sure it might move ahead...

I enjoyed both Riddick Films...and I liked how Chronicles was totally different and insane compared to Pitch Black...
Don't know if I want a trilogy of that specific adventure - I'd rather see the Riddick character just going around and kicking a bunch of ass...but we'll see how it goes I guess...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Aug 27, 2008 10:29 am

A lot of people in the cinema the other day thought that BabylonAD was another Riddick film.

Chronicles of Riddick was so different to Pitch Black that it took a while for it to sink in....it is still a bit muddled but has some good ideas in there. Again, not really sure if I desperately want to see another two Riddick films.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Riddick 3

Postby TheButcher on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:03 am

From i09: Riddick Coming Back To The Big Screen

Meredith Woerner wrote:In an interview with Game Spot about his latest Riddick video game, Diesel spilled the beans about the next Riddick project:

Vin Diesel wrote:Maybe we're too tight-lipped about the next Chronicles of Riddick film, and I think circa the release of [Dark Athena] that's probably when you'll start hearing more about the next Riddick film. It is underway, and I almost think it's a coincidence that we haven't heard anything, that there hasn't been a lot of public stuff on the Riddick movie....

I think we were so adamant about knocking this game out of the park that we've been doing a lot of late hours—the overtime's on the game at the moment while [Pitch Black and The Chronicles of Riddick screenwriter] David Twohy is finishing up the next script.

From i09: Riddick 3 Details Reveal What's Next For Our Furyan

Meredith Woerner wrote:In an interview with Sci Fi Wire Vin Diesel spilled a few introductory details as to where we will find our favorite Furyan.

Vin Diesel wrote:We're going to find Riddick alone for the first part of the movie, barely alive, surrounded by carnivorous monsters who are trying to eat him...So you'll see a futuristic Rambo-esque Riddick trying to survive.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Peven on Fri Mar 13, 2009 12:36 am

Pitch Black was a small, intimate story where Riddick was a real anti-hero, not until the end did he show any real concern for others. Chronicles was a big, complicated story where Riddick is a straight up hero from the start. they changed the formula that made Pitch Black so good and imo that is why Chronicles failed to hook audiences. i hope Twohy realizes that as he writes this third installment

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

RIDDICK 3

Postby TheButcher on Fri Mar 13, 2009 1:03 am

Vin Diesel wrote: "David Twohy is scripting the next installment of Riddick as we speak, and it's underway.
The story will return to a Pitch Black [sensibility] while servicing the mythology that's been enhanced in Chronicles of Riddick."

source: Sci Fi Wire
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

RIDDICK 3

Postby TheButcher on Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:22 am

IESB Exclusive: More info on the next Chronicles of Riddick Coming our Way
Stephanie Sanchez wrote:Diesel's Riddick is a badass and is coming back to the big screen shortly in the next Riddick film with a rumored release date of 2010.
IESB has some inside information about the film to share.

Universal Pictures, the studio behind the franchise, is gung-ho about a Riddick sequel due to the huge tracking of Diesel's FAST & FURIOUS due out April 3 co-starring Paul Walker.

IESB is hearing the new Riddick film will be more down and dirty with less "fantasy epic stuff" to deal with. A bounty hunter/space pirate type of story line is expected.

The film will have a capped budget of around $35 million.
Last edited by TheButcher on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

RIDDICK 3

Postby TheButcher on Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:59 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby spock of the walk on Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:37 pm

i didnt remember the arrival until i saw it here and imdb'd it. i remember it being pretty good.
when pitch black came out i had not even heard of it and i downloaded it from the university resnet. i got what i deserved because the last 10 or so minutes were cut off and i didnt find out what happened later until i rented it.
"He told me he understood, but I could see it in his eyes that he didn't. He was lying to me."
spock of the walk
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Re: RIDDICK 3

Postby TheButcher on Fri May 01, 2009 2:11 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Next

Return to Movie Discussion