Edge of Tomorrow

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Edge of Tomorrow

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Dec 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Re: Groundhog Day remake

Postby SooperPooperScooper on Wed Dec 18, 2013 9:41 pm

YOU WANKER!!
SooperPooperScooper
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Fievel on Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:06 am

I laughed.
Out loud.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Spandau Belly on Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:19 pm

At first I thought this movie looked kinda boring. But I'll admit, it's won me over and I will give it a shot when it hits last run.

It's getting very good reviews, many of which emphasize that, despite its apocalyptic stakes and setting, it manages to find a sense of fun and some humour.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby so sorry on Tue Jun 03, 2014 2:23 pm

Is there really no thread of this movie other than this one? I'm going to make the title of this thread less confusing (and less fun :twisted: )
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Re: Edge of Tomorrow

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:23 pm

Tomorrow is so close, you guys! I'm on the edge! Almost there... alllllmost therrreeee...

I don't know if this movie is a sci-fi Groundhog Day, or Source Code with aliens, or Run Lola Run with robots, but I'm always willing to give Doug Liman a chance.

Probably not enough to see this in theaters, but, you know, I look forward to catching it when it shows up on HBO.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Peven on Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:24 pm

Ribbons wrote:Tomorrow is so close, you guys! I'm on the edge! Almost there... alllllmost therrreeee...

I don't know if this movie is a sci-fi Groundhog Day, or Source Code with aliens, or Run Lola Run with robots, but I'm always willing to give Doug Liman a chance.

Probably not enough to see this in theaters, but, you know, I look forward to catching it when it shows up on HBO.

have you seen how strong the reviews are tracking so far?? you might not want to wait for HBO.....

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby so sorry on Thu Jun 05, 2014 9:14 am

Yeah I might try and get my ass out to see this. I generally hate time travel-type movies, but this looks pretty cool. My wife likes the Cruise, but I think this one's too heavy on the scifi for her tastes, so I'll probably have to catch it solo.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:04 am

You know.. there are times I'm ashamed of my nerd bashing. I read this book a while back, fell in love with it, and hated just about every piece of news that came from the production. I hated the look of the suits, I hated the casting of Tom Cruise. Everything seemed to be pointing at shitting on the source material.

How wrong I was to do so.

Edge of Tomorrow (yes I even complained about the name change) is probably one of the best films I've seen all year. Not only is it one of Tom's best in a long while (probably tops MI4) but it's just a goddamn well made blockbuster film that we kind of don't see anymore. Everyone is on their best game. The movie is edited so tightly, the story tolled so smoothly that I didn't want it to end. I could have sat for another 3 hours watching Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt go over every scenario they could think of in the time loop.

Not only that, but the movie is extremely faithful to the book. Including Tom's character name. This film is really bad ass and an ironic breath of fresh air in modern blockbuster moving making. Shame not many are giving it a chance.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:06 am

BTW.. Spandau Belly

your signature image haunts me.....
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Spandau Belly on Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:56 pm

I saw this and it is as great as everybody says. They might as well just throw the Oscar for best editing at this thing now, and my wife might as well get used to me shouting "Oh Emily!" in bed. Everything about this movie is just bang tidy. Everything I feared might work against it, they found a way to make it work in its favour. The repetitive nature of the story is played into the protagonist's frustrations, which are in turn played for sadistic laughs for us in the audience. And the movie fucks with you, but in a way that always feels fair. The tight pacing, the energy, and the sense of fun are present throughout. Excellent movie.

bastard_robo wrote:This film is really bad ass and an ironic breath of fresh air in modern blockbuster moving making. Shame not many are giving it a chance.

I admire Warner Brothers for continually investing in these one-shot sci-fi flicks, even though it seems to end up a loss for them financially. I'm trying to think, and maybe INCEPTION was the last one that paid off commercially. I suspect that the Wachowskis will cost them a few more bucks once JUPITER ASCENDING comes out. Hopefully that JUSTICE LEAGUE stuff will bring in enough dough to bank roll more quality movies like this.

bastard_robo wrote:BTW.. Spandau Belly
your signature image haunts me.....

It's what I do.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby max314 on Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:40 am

This is how action cinema ought to be done.

Granted, the film isn't about much more than promoting war as a character building exercise – but, with respect to craft, the film's peaks are reminiscent of John McTiernan in his prime. And Edge of Tomorrow doesn't do much else other than peak.

★★★★
Weapon of MAX Destruction
max314
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby so sorry on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:18 am

I have got to get off my ass and go see this movie.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Ribbons on Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:23 am

Peven wrote:
Ribbons wrote:I look forward to catching it when it shows up on HBO.

have you seen how strong the reviews are tracking so far?? you might not want to wait for HBO...

I actually did end up seeing this in theaters and still feel like I should have waited for HBO. Don't get me wrong, I liked it, but it's not what I would personally describe as event cinema. The one moment that was legitimately awesome was the initial "D-Day" scene. Not quite the technical marvel of Saving Private Ryan, but eye-popping nonetheless.

Anyway I didn't think it was great or anything, but I have mostly good things to say about it. Doug Liman has a knack for making films that succeed based on an aggregate of surprising, clever details, and that's much the same here. He doesn't seem to care all that much about the alien invasion at the heart of the story, but a soldier being condemned to die over and over proves to be a surprisingly flexible set-up for military satire. I also appreciated Tom Cruise dying in hilarious ways.

Anyway, I would recommend it, but maybe don't rush out to see it like I did.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:04 am

i wasn't too interested in this, but something changed my mind...

Ribbons wrote:I also appreciated Tom Cruise dying in hilarious ways.

getting to see tom cruise die over and over and over again? what could possibly be more fun than that?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Ribbons on Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:25 pm

There are a few sequences in particular that you will love
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby max314 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:42 am

What's with the Tom Cruise hate?
max314
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:45 am

well as a person i think he's a pompous ass and an annoying shill for a sci-fi cult leader.
i don't have a problem with him as an actor though.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby max314 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:41 pm

TheBaxter wrote:well as a person i think he's a pompous ass...

Most accounts I've read about Cruise describe him as being very magnanimous and humble.

...and an annoying shill for a sci-fi cult leader.

Personally, I don't have a problem with people on the basis of their religion.

i don't have a problem with him as an actor though.

We can agree on this.

I still find it hard to understand how one would derive joy from seeing the guy die over and over again. But that's me.
max314
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:56 pm

I thought a number of his deaths were supposed to be funny in a slapsticky way. The one where he gets crushed under a truck in particular. But also whenever he gets injured, Emily Blunt 'resets' him by calmly blowing his brains out without hesitation was, in my opinion, intentionally funny.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:11 pm

max314 wrote:Personally, I don't have a problem with people on the basis of their religion.

when they keep it to themselves, fine. when they go on the tv and use it as an excuse to bash medical science, not so much. he's perfectly within his rights to choose to become the self-appointed media spokesman for scientology if that's what he wants. and i'm perfectly within my rights to consider him to be a prattling twit whenever he opens his mouth about psychiatry or the heartbreaking demands of his life as a world-famous superstar actor (and i actually agree with him to an extent about overmedication for mental issues, though for vastly different reasons).

but i will say he's far less annoying now that he spends less time talking about all that other crap and sticks to just promoting his films, like he seems to be doing these past couple years. it seems that glibness suits him.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby max314 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:09 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
max314 wrote:Personally, I don't have a problem with people on the basis of their religion.

when they keep it to themselves, fine. [...] and i'm perfectly within my rights to consider him to be a prattling twit...

You certainly are.

But, like I said, I don't have a problem with people on the basis of their religious beliefs – nor, for that matter, their desire to talk about them just because I have a different opinion.

Each to their own, though.
max314
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:35 am

max314 wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:

when they keep it to themselves, fine. [...] and i'm perfectly within my rights to consider him to be a prattling twit...

You certainly are.

But, like I said, I don't have a problem with people on the basis of their religious beliefs – nor, for that matter, their desire to talk about them just because I have a different opinion.

Each to their own, though.

yeah, i guess i do have a problem with a religion that forces its (non-famous) members, including children, into slave labor. but like you say, to each their own.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby max314 on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:19 pm

TheBaxter wrote:yeah, i guess i do have a problem with a religion that forces its (non-famous) members, including children, into slave labor. but like you say, to each their own.

If the Church of Scientology is convicted of a crime – and if Cruise himself is guilty of it or its knowing facilitation – then my opinion of the man will obviously change.

Until then, I'm willing to believe that he's innocent until proven guilty.
max314
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby so sorry on Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:46 pm

For all things Scientology-like, have at it in our Xenu's Going to be Pissed thread.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Pacino86845 on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:07 pm

I really liked this movie. A nice companion piece to Oblivion, which I had also very much enjoyed.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Ribbons on Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:34 pm

Yeah, I wonder if it's a coincidence or if Tom Cruise likes the past lives thing for... Scientological(?) reasons. Thetans and such.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:34 pm

Tom Cruise in Science Fiction: The Religion
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 am

if he's doing that, at least he's doing a much better job of it than Travolta.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheButcher on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:29 am

Summer Box Office Shrinks, But So Do the Flops
Others, such as “Edge of Tomorrow” ($352.6 million on a $178 million budget) won’t break even, but have stemmed the bleeding with help from foreign crowds.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Live Die Repeat Live Die Repeat Live Die Repeat

Postby TheButcher on Fri Aug 15, 2014 5:37 pm

Last edited by TheButcher on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Spandau Belly on Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:59 pm

Will the bluray with all the extras be the 'Full Metal Bitch Edition'?
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Live Die Repeat Live Die Repeat Live Die Repeat

Postby TheButcher on Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:21 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:04 pm

ok i finally saw this thing and was pretty underwhelmed. yeah it's basically "groundhog day" with aliens. it starts off well, with cruise playing up his smarmy reputation as an army PR guy who, for some inexplicable reason, is personally inserted into a massive invasion force by the leader of the UDF (what did cruise do to piss off that guy so much to basically force an untrained play-soldier into a battle where he's basically guaranteed to die? did cruise fuck his wife or something?). when the day-repeating-itself stuff began, i thought for sure we'd find out eventually that he was part of some experiment, or that the army somehow knew he had this power, or something to explain why that guy had such a hard-on to get him into the battle. but no. there is no explanation. aside from the wife-fucking which is pure speculation on my part.

so when the time-repeating begins, its cute and fun in an "almost as funny/clever (but not really) as Groundhog Day" way. the battle scenes are pretty good, though the aliens are motive-less CGI blurs as is typical in this type of film. eventually it begins to wear thin, and feel like the most annoying/frustrating video game ever, without the courtesy to provide convenient checkpoints so you have to start over ALL THE WAY AT THE BEGINNING (and i'm pretty sure the video-game analogy is intentional, so i'll give the film credit for that) every time you die. and then we get a few extended sequences where blunt-cruise get REALLY CLOSE to the alien macguffin, only to find out it's a TRAP!. and at that point i'm expecting (hoping) for some clever resolution to the problem of the film. like in Groundhog Day, the repeating finally ends when Phil finally gets the day right and makes the girl fall for him, etc etc and maybe it's not terribly original but it works. instead, here, cruise's problem gets solved by a blood transfusion and from there on the film just becomes a typical sci-fi action blockbuster with a typical big huge sci-fi action CGI ending that has virtually nothing to do with the time-travel gimmick of the film up til then, because the whole climax takes place beyond any point in time where cruise's character has experienced yet during his time-hopping. and then the alien macguffin dies and cruise gets bled on(?) i guess(?) by the dead alien which somehow sends him back in time AGAIN, and everyone who died is alive again, except the alien macguffin who for some reason is still dead now even though we went back in time to before when he gets killed by blunt-cruise and i guess it's a happy ending because everyone's alive again though ironic because no one except cruise will ever know that he and blunt and those other soldiers were heroes, but hey, at least they're alive and now cruise can bang blunt (again, probably, i'm sure he hit that several hundred times during all the time-hopping... probably devoted an entire year to it, even, before he moved on to trying to save the world and all). which also begs the question, if cruise never gets another blood transfusion and he lives to be like 100 years old and dies of old age, will he then jump back to that same point in time and get to live the rest of his life all over again, forever and ever? does that essentially make tom cruise immortal, or God, or even Xenu???

the performances are good. cruise plays his part well, going from glorified ad exec in a uniform to somebody hero-worthy. bill paxton is always fun when he hams it up like this (see: aliens, weird science). the real star of this movie, though, is emily blunt's biceps. the best part of the film is that shot of her doing a pushup that gets replayed about 20 times during the film.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:35 pm

I just saw it to this past week, and pretty much agree with everything you said. I could tear the flick apart for what I perceive to be inconsistencies of logic gaps, but I'm pretty sure the intent was a FUN scifi action film, so I gave it alot of latitude in the bullshit department.
I did have that gamer moment thought where I thought to myself what a monumental pain in the ass it would be to have to go from the start to end of a video game without having that glorious "save here" feature.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Feb 11, 2015 2:29 pm

so sorry wrote:I just saw it to this past week, and pretty much agree with everything you said. I could tear the flick apart for what I perceive to be inconsistencies of logic gaps, but I'm pretty sure the intent was a FUN scifi action film, so I gave it alot of latitude in the bullshit department.

yeah, same here (hence why i didn't even bother to go into the whole explanation for them allowing emily blunt's character to "win" in Verdun and their time-modifying strategies as a whole but i think all the rave reviews had me expecting it to be a bit more clever and original than it was. at the very least i was expecting a better ending.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Spandau Belly on Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:06 pm

I guess I felt the movie made it pretty clear to me why Cruise's character inspired such disgust in The General. His cowardice and laziness was really a disgrace to the uniform.

Although that idea of Cruise having fucked The General's wife is pretty funny.

As for Blunt winning Verdun. I forget, do the aliens know she no longer has the power? Was that mentioned in the movie? If the aliens didn't know she was no longer immortal they probably retreated on that battle and concentrated their efforts on a new strategy elsewhere.

And I guess I thought of Cruise losing the reset power at the end was like the "last life" in a videogame. They could've thrown in something where there was a cap on how many resets you'd get. But either way, I think you needed to make the character mortal again at that point in the movie or there would be no tension.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Feb 11, 2015 11:11 pm

Spandau Belly wrote:I guess I felt the movie made it pretty clear to me why Cruise's character inspired such disgust in The General. His cowardice and laziness was really a disgrace to the uniform.

the only problem is, how did he know he was a lazy coward before they met? he summoned cruise to his office (strange that in the days before leading a huge invasion, he has time for a one-on-one meeting with this guy, i would think he'd have bigger things on his plate to deal with than taking such a personal interest in this one non-soldier being sent to battle) and they met there for the very first time , after the decision to put him into the battle had already been made. not only that, but he even had the foresight to have cruise's CO agree to put him under the general's command before inviting him to this meeting (so apparently cruise must have slept with his CO's wife too). i can see the general getting ticked off with him during that meeting, it's what he did to get himself personally summoned by the general and assigned by him to the battle in the first place that confused me.

also, on another note, it bugged me a bit that the movie begins with all these clips of cruise on news shows promoting the army. yet when he gets busted down to private and accused of impersonating an officer, no one recognizes him? i get that some of the soldiers are too busy training to watch tv, but what about the sergeants? or emily blunt's character? or any of the soldiers who were actually recruited by one of his tv appearances?

Spandau Belly wrote:As for Blunt winning Verdun. I forget, do the aliens know she no longer has the power? Was that mentioned in the movie? If the aliens didn't know she was no longer immortal they probably retreated on that battle and concentrated their efforts on a new strategy elsewhere.

honestly, that aspect of the alien strategy was so befuddling to me i just decided to not even try to think about it, since i was pretty sure doing so would not help matters.

Spandau Belly wrote:And I guess I thought of Cruise losing the reset power at the end was like the "last life" in a videogame. They could've thrown in something where there was a cap on how many resets you'd get. But either way, I think you needed to make the character mortal again at that point in the movie or there would be no tension.

this is where i felt like they ran out of imagination. i think there's ways to keep the tension without ending the time-loop (i've since read a brief synopsis of the book this was based on, and it seems the book ends very differently, with the time-loop conceit still in effect), and there's ways to have cruise become "mortal" again but still work the time-loop stuff into the ending in a different or creative way. it felt like they just resorted to the easy, lazy way out, turning the finale into a typical boss fight CGI finale (even that could have been fun if they'd used the opportunity to satirize the way so many video games end with the same sort of boss fight finale, further enhancing the video game analogy, but they failed to capitalize even on that). after such a relatively clever and creative beginning, the ending was a let-down that didn't live up to the promise of the concept.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:40 am

TheBaxter wrote:the only problem is, how did he know he was a lazy coward before they met? he summoned cruise to his office (strange that in the days before leading a huge invasion, he has time for a one-on-one meeting with this guy, i would think he'd have bigger things on his plate to deal with than taking such a personal interest in this one non-soldier being sent to battle) and they met there for the very first time , after the decision to put him into the battle had already been made

I'll watch this movie again. I remember it being that Cruise was going to provide media coverage of the big invasion. The General already planned (or had been told) to send Cruise to the big invasion, but as a media guy to do interviews etc. Then they met and Cruise got on his bad side by refusing to even do media stuff because it was too close to the danger.

TheBaxter wrote:also, on another note, it bugged me a bit that the movie begins with all these clips of cruise on news shows promoting the army. yet when he gets busted down to private and accused of impersonating an officer, no one recognizes him? i get that some of the soldiers are too busy training to watch tv, but what about the sergeants?

You've definitely got a point there. They should've had the big alien brain mutter "You looked taller on tv..." as he died.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Peven on Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:09 am

for me it was the humor that made the real difference in being as enjoyable to watch as it was

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:38 pm

TheBaxter wrote:the real star of this movie, though, is emily blunt's biceps. the best part of the film is that shot of her doing a pushup that gets replayed about 20 times during the film.

If you want biceps and push ups go here you mug...
https://www.facebook.com/FitnessMichelle?fref=nf

She'll beat the shit out of you and you'll enjoy it.

After me.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Feb 12, 2015 4:39 pm

TheBaxter wrote:ok i finally saw this thing and was pretty underwhelmed.

Right then PISS OFF 'cos I'M in it!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Peven on Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:58 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:

I think I saw you, you were that one alien in the background stumbling around aimlessly when there was all that fighting going on

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:17 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:

hmmm. i may have overestimated this film.

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:If you want biceps and push ups go here you mug...
https://www.facebook.com/FitnessMichelle?fref=nf

She'll beat the shit out of you and you'll enjoy it.

After me.

all is forgiven.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Spandau Belly on Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 am

I watched this movie again on the weekend and found the answers to most of Baxter's questions were right there in the movie.

Cruise's was transfered to General Brendan Gleeson, who wanted Cruise to provide favorable media coverage of the big invasion. It was just supposed to be a two minute meeting in which Gleeson gives Cruise the basic facts and the angle he wants the public to see. Cruise refuses to go anywhere near the danger. The General tells him it's an order and reminds him that his Commanding Officer had already agreed to transfer Cruise's command to Gleeson. Cruise then outright threatens Gleeson with disgrace in media, saying that he'll paint him as recklessly squandering millions of lives. Gleeson then demands that Cruise be arrested, Cruise tries to run and is tazered.

As for Blunt winning Verdun, the characters in the movie also speculate that it was part of the alien strategy to draw more humans into a bigger slaughter.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Re: All You Need is Kill 2?

Postby TheButcher on Thu Jul 30, 2015 10:58 am

MTV 7/28/2015:
Tom Cruise Just Gave Us Hope For An ‘Edge Of Tomorrow’ Sequel
kase wickman wrote:
With reporting by Josh Horowitz

If you loved last summer’s “Edge of Tomorrow” — the action thriller starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt as a couple of badasses fighting an impossible war, Cruise with the added benefit of unlimited lives and the drawback of Blunt yelling at him all the time about him being bad at fighting — we’ve got some great news for you.

Cruise himself appears to be pushing for a sequel. At the New York premiere for “Mission: Impossible – Rogue Nation,” he told MTV News that he had an idea for a sequel to last summer’s sleeper hit.

“I pitched it to [“Rogue Nation” director and “Edge of Tomorrow” screenwriter Christopher] McQuarrie and [“Edge of Tomorrow” director] Doug [Liman]. We were there one night and I was like, I’ve got an idea for it,” he said.

The manga that the movie is based on, “All You Need Is Kill,” is reportedly also getting a written sequel.

Cruise wouldn’t divulge what his idea was, but he was definitely amped about it.

“It could be so much fun,” he said. “Gotta get Emily. I was like Emily, please. She was like, ’give me another year, please.'”
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Spandau Belly on Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:03 am

I will once again excercise my right to enjoy a movie but not want more. This was a one-off flick if there ever was one. No sequel, thank you.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Peven on Fri Jul 31, 2015 9:06 am

Spandau Belly wrote: This was a one-off flick if there ever was one.

bingo

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Ribbons on Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:02 pm

I'm still waiting for Groundhog Day 2
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby TheButcher on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:21 am

TheButcher