TROPIC THUNDER (Now w/ FULL RETARD!)

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

How do you rate Tropic Thunger

8%
15%
38%
15%
No votes
No votes
8%
No votes
No votes
No votes
Full on ALF
8%
DVD maybe...
8%

Total votes : 13

Re: TROPIC THUNDER (Now w/ RED BAND TRAILER)

Postby Nachokoolaid on Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:10 pm

Worst Part's Almost Over wrote:Tugg Out

Excellent little site for Tugg Speedman :mrgreen: It's like an electronic living room, see.

I was going to come post this if it hadn't been posted. This is a direct parody of Tom Cruise's self-mastubatory site. Stiller is definately bringing the funny again.
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT

Postby Hermanator X on Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:42 pm

Youtubed Rain of madness trailer for those without Itunes. (Probably just me!)
Its about as meta as it gets having a fake documentary of the making of a movie about the making of a movie which is actually not a movie....
Im hoping this will be a full length feature on the dvd... (or it could just be a few clips for a pisstake) either way, its all good stuff!
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby C00L DUD3 on Tue Jul 22, 2008 4:04 pm

Seriously...it's like I heard a little about this film in the late spring/early summer, sounded cool, and was always looking forward to it...but they just keep knocking it outta the park with all of the promotional efforts.

I've been trying to stay away from too many spoilers/reviews...but, if this turns out to be all that I've hoped...we should be in for a real treat!!

Still haven't been able to sip-on any Booty Sweat, tho... :(
---WURD!
C00L DUD3
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby theBsharps on Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:15 pm

They've bumped its release to the 13th now they've bumped pineapples up to...hmm?
theBsharps
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby so sorry on Thu Jul 24, 2008 1:18 pm

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby bastard_robo on Mon Jul 28, 2008 6:00 am

I forgot, I saw this on preview night at Con. It had a nice little intro from Stiller, Black and Downey.. all for just the con crowed..

I'm not going to say much at this second as Im dead tired, but...

]YOU WILL BELIEVE IN TOM CRUISE AGAIN!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:34 am

My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:37 am

It sucks that possibly two of the year's best comedies (this and Pineapple Express) are more or less facing off against each other at the box office, released within a week of each other.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Aug 05, 2008 4:49 am

Yeah, and this summer has a been a little light on comedies, good or otherwise.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Re: TROPIC THUNDER (Now w/ FULL RETARD!)

Postby MasterWhedon on Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:58 pm

"YOU NEVER GO FULL RETARD."

I had the good fortune of seeing this at a Comic Con screening, and, let me tell you, it's fucking hilarious. It sets up the premise beautifully and fulfills every single promise--and then some. Really, really funny stuff. A solid 8/10--probably an 8+, at that.

The clip above is one of my favorite moments, and I'd maybe recommend skipping it until you have a chance to check the movie out. I posted it though because A) it's awesome, and B) DreamWorks is catching some flack from metal disability advocacy groups.

Enjoy!
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:03 pm

Screw those mullet-headed neanderthals, their time is over!!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby MasterWhedon on Tue Aug 05, 2008 6:07 pm

Yeah! Fuck them!

... :oops:
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:07 pm

I cant say enough of how FUCKING AWESOME this movie is!

Its just a cluster fuck of talent that humps hilarity on to the screen!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:09 am

My brother and I will be seeing this @ Capone's screening.

We saw Pineapple Express last night.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:20 am

Holy. Balls.

This is, by far, one of the funniest films I have seen in years. It begins funny and never relents. My only complaint: there was TOO much funny. I know I missed funny parts because I was laughing so hard at other funny parts.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Ribbons on Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:59 am

You're a lucky man, Lecko. Just looking at your av fills me with jealousy... and some other emotions that are weird and deeply confusing...
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:04 am

Ribbons wrote:You're a lucky man, Lecko. Just looking at your av fills me with jealousy... and some other emotions that are weird and deeply confusing...

Whoa! My av sent Ribbons back to high school!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:51 am

Pacino86845 wrote:

Screw those mullet-headed neanderthals, their time is over!!

those retards need to get a sense of humor.

same with these

oh, and isn't ben stiller ALF in real life? that makes it ok, kind of like black guys calling each other afro-american supermen.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby C00L DUD3 on Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:19 pm

Best part about this film...

Maria Menounos, in that 'fake' Access Hollywood segment...

So, hot...so, funny...LOVED IT!!!
---WURD!
C00L DUD3
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby RogueScribner on Sat Aug 16, 2008 11:59 pm

This movie was full of blood, gore, foul language, and just general crudeness. So of course someone had to bring their 5 year old kid to see it. :roll:

That being said, the movie was fucking hilarious and is definitely the best thing Ben Stiller has done in years. RDJ was awesome as Kirk Lazarus. He and Stiller carry this movie. Nick Nolte was funny as a crazed ex-military guy and Tom Cruise made a good show of his role as the studio head. If the trailers appealed to anyone here in the least, go see this movie. You won't be disappointed!!!

8.5/10

Could this thread be moved to Movie Discussion? I didn't realize it was still in Movie News until I went looking for it.

kthx
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:52 am

Saw this last night. Definitely one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time, but I would have enjoyed it SOOOOO much more had many of the killer gags been left out of the trailer. Robert Downey Jr is amazing. If there is any reason to see this movie, it's him. He does a spectacular job in all aspects. I love that this guy is having such a brilliant career renaissance this summer. If there is another reason to see the movie it's Jack Black's scene where the rest of the actors are trying to dry him out by tying him to a tree. That was some funny shit there. Although I was surprised his part wasn't more prominent.

I did think there were some slow parts in the movie and I just can't stand Coogan, so any scene with him was kind of painful.

Irony alert: I know Mental Health advocates have problems with the movie, but I am surprised the Jewish Anti-Defamation League isn't all over this for Cruise's performance as a really obnoxious Jewish producer. I was kind of offended by his role.

So if I had to rate the movie, I'd give it a solid 8/10, but because of Cruise it drops to a 4/10.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Peven on Sun Aug 17, 2008 11:06 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:Saw this last night. Definitely one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time, but I would have enjoyed it SOOOOO much more had many of the killer gags been left out of the trailer. Robert Downey Jr is amazing. If there is any reason to see this movie, it's him. He does a spectacular job in all aspects. I love that this guy is having such a brilliant career renaissance this summer. If there is another reason to see the movie it's Jack Black's scene where the rest of the actors are trying to dry him out by tying him to a tree. That was some funny shit there. Although I was surprised his part wasn't more prominent.

I did think there were some slow parts in the movie and I just can't stand Coogan, so any scene with him was kind of painful.

Irony alert: I know Mental Health advocates have problems with the movie, but I am surprised the Jewish Anti-Defamation League isn't all over this for Cruise's performance as a really obnoxious Jewish producer. I was kind of offended by his role.

So if I had to rate the movie, I'd give it a solid 8/10, but because of Cruise it drops to a 4/10.

hhmmm, so mentally handicapped people should get a sense of humor but Jewish folks don't need one? :-P :wink:

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:08 pm

I don't think they outright mentioned that the Tom Cruise character was Jewish. Of course, if you automatically assume that a loud obnoxious, short, hairy sociopath is Jewish then I can see you point. Up here in Canada, we just call them Newfies or the French.I don't think this movie has redeemed Tom Cruise, but he was hilarious, especially seeing him uglied up so much. I won't say this is the best comedy of the summer, but its the most solid for sure. I enjoyed every minute and I think there was only one groan form me at the very end, which is a rarity. I'm going out today and picking me up an orphan, and I will get to choose.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:09 pm

Peven wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:Saw this last night. Definitely one of the funniest movies I have seen in a long time, but I would have enjoyed it SOOOOO much more had many of the killer gags been left out of the trailer. Robert Downey Jr is amazing. If there is any reason to see this movie, it's him. He does a spectacular job in all aspects. I love that this guy is having such a brilliant career renaissance this summer. If there is another reason to see the movie it's Jack Black's scene where the rest of the actors are trying to dry him out by tying him to a tree. That was some funny shit there. Although I was surprised his part wasn't more prominent.

hhmmm, so mentally handicapped people should get a sense of humor but Jewish folks don't need one? :-P :wink:

Well look at it this way: The mentally disabled portions of Tropic Thunder aren't making fun of Mentally Disabled people. They are making fun of actors who choose to PLAY oscar bait retard roles. On the other hand, if Tom Cruise's character was meant to be making fun of uptight vitriolic producers, then fine, but that's not something that audiences would be inclined to see. They just see "obnoxious jew".
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby RogueScribner on Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:10 pm

I know it opened on Wednesday and all, but a $26 million opening weekend ($37 million total) still seems a bit weak to me.

And maybe I'm just clueless, but it never once entered my mind that the studio head was supposed to be an obnoxious Jew stereotype.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby hackett on Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:24 am

it would have been interesting if Owen Wilson had fufilled his role as a druggie instead of Jack Black.
http://vimeo.com/pandachase - now in technicolor
hackett
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Vegeta on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:37 am

Caught Tropic Thunder on Saturday. Lots of laughs, seriously! Had jokes every which way you could do them: gory, gross, bizarre, obvious, intellectual, "in", "out", drug, racial, handicapped, stupid, clever, vulgar, topical, obscure... ect. Fun time at the movies. I will say the only part that I didn't care for was the scene where they rescued Ben Stiller. The breakdowns Stiller and Downey had were just odd, I get what they were going for, but it just didn't work well for me. Otherwise, good times.

Vegeta gives Tropic Thunder 4 out of 5 punches or 7 out of 10 on this scale:
ImageImageImageImage
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:47 pm

hackett wrote:it would have been interesting if Owen Wilson had fufilled his role as a druggie instead of Jack Black.

I am fairly certain Wilson was going to play Matthew McConaghy's role.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby hackett on Tue Aug 19, 2008 9:48 pm

you're right... my mind slipped me.
http://vimeo.com/pandachase - now in technicolor
hackett
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Bayouwolf on Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:11 pm

Loved this flick.
A few parts thrown in for good measure. Some blood, gore, and some Booty Sweat, and you've got a movie about making a movie with actors playing actors. And then there's Tom Cruise acting as I would expect Tom Cruise to act in real life. (I honestly didn't think JEW at all.)
The "previews" alone are worth the price of admission...(Toby Maguire....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!)
This isn't a film for the critic. It's a film for the guy that likes to sit in the 12 row, 3rd seat of the auditorium because he's positive there's better sound quality there. Don't ask me how I know this.... :oops:
The endless in-jokes about the Hollywood method are the best reason to watch this.At one point, during a video conference between the films director and Tom Cruises Studio Exec, Tom gets pissed off when his questions aren't being answered and asks for a grip to punch the director in the face. I laughed till I thought I was going to cry
There are scenes where you are ashamed to laugh, but still can't help doing it.

Frakking hilarity ensues.

8/10
Bayouwolf
Country Bouy

Postby C00L DUD3 on Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:20 pm

Let the Madness Rain DOWN on ya!!

Free on itunes...

Probably one of the best (...short) mockumentaries ever made...[don't want to ruffle any 'Tap-Fan's feathers... :wink:)
---WURD!
C00L DUD3
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby buster00 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:29 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:

I thought Cruise was the funniest part of the movie! He had all the best lines, and delivered them so delectibly!

Granted, the character's name is Les Grossman, but I didn't see him as a Jew stereotype as much as I saw him as an Obnoxious Movie Producer stereotype.

Being that director/producer/co-writer Ben Stiller is Jewish, I don't think his intent was to offend anyone.

For what it's worth, there were several black people sitting in front of me, and they were cracking the fuck UP at RDJ.

Solid laffs throughout. It reminded me of The Office, replete with a parade of hapless clods who think that they're The Shit.

8/10.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Ribbons on Mon Sep 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Favorite line from the film: "Don't judge meeeeeeee!"
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby buster00 on Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:50 pm

Ribbons wrote:Favorite line from the film: "Don't judge meeeeeeee!"

:lol: :lol:

My fave: "I want you to take a step back... and literally FUCK YOURSELF IN THE FACE!"
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby theangiechrist on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:14 pm

Well i finally got around to hitting the cinema lasalast night. Brilliant, that's all I can say. Especially when Stiller was running to the chopper and that little kid was stabbing his back. "I was wrong!" lol
theangiechrist
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby C00L DUD3 on Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:13 am

theangiechrist wrote:Especially when Stiller was running to the chopper and that little kid was stabbing his back. "I was wrong!" lol

Probably THE best scene in the flick...was in one of the latter trailers, but still had me rollin' in the theaters.

Now that you've seen the film, you should check out that Rain of Madness...JUST as funny...and so good, once you already know the characters...
---WURD!
C00L DUD3
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby John-Locke on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:17 pm

I saw this on Saturday night and everyone in the cinema was laughing their ass off for the most part.

Not every joke worked brilliantly but it was a fun time at the pictures, Jack Black was fucking hilarious once the Heroin storyline kicked in and I think it's a shame that his performance is being overshadowed by the equally brilliant RDJ and Cruise performances, he was fucking intense at times.

Anyone else have any problems understanding some of RDJ's lines? It might have been the poor audio of the old cinema I saw it in (all the others I saw it with also had trouble) so I'm curious to know.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:55 pm

John-Locke wrote:I saw this on Saturday night and everyone in the cinema was laughing their ass off for the most part.

Not every joke worked brilliantly but it was a fun time at the pictures, Jack Black was fucking hilarious once the Heroin storyline kicked in and I think it's a shame that his performance is being overshadowed by the equally brilliant RDJ and Cruise performances, he was fucking intense at times.

Anyone else have any problems understanding some of RDJ's lines? It might have been the poor audio of the old cinema I saw it in (all the others I saw it with also had trouble) so I'm curious to know.

I might have missed 1 or 2 RDJ lines but nothing that I remember being an issue...

I really liked Black in this too, and I'm not a big Jack Black fan. I think part of it for me is that I can only deal with him in measured doses. So when he's part of an ensemble (and not the primarly piece, at that) I think I enjoy him most.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:36 pm

I thought Black was great too. I think I said before, the scene where he is bound to the tree is one of the funniest things I have seen in a movie in a long time.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby tacosauceletters on Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:40 am

BOO ON ALL LEVELS TO THIS MOVIE. NOT FUNNY. TOM CRUISE IS FOUL. BEN STILLER STOP MAKING MOVIES
tacosauceletters
GLIB

Postby Peven on Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:34 am

boo to caps lock.......

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby buster00 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:33 pm

tacosauceletters wrote:BOO ON ALL LEVELS TO THIS MOVIE. NOT FUNNY. TOM CRUISE IS FOUL. BEN STILLER STOP MAKING MOVIES

buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:14 am

This film was great. Really enjoyed it. There were a couple of dull moments which helped develop the characters a little but on the whole it was action packed.

Tom Cruise was absolutely brilliant (can't believe I'm saying that about him) as was Mathew McConaughey, in fact, most of the supporting cast was top notch, some of the best supporting cast I've seen in years.

There was one thing that really bugged me about the film,

When they land in the jungle, they have blanks in their guns, and they use their gun throughout the film, so did they only fire blanks? Because if they did that's a very poor decision when forming a rescue.

The trailers at the beginning of the film were top notch, really set the movie up well.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby RogueScribner on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:45 am

papalazeru wrote:There was one thing that really bugged me about the film,

When they land in the jungle, they have blanks in their guns, and they use their gun throughout the film, so did they only fire blanks? Because if they did that's a very poor decision when forming a rescue.

Yes, they had blanks. I think the idea was that they'd act their way through the crisis and maybe intimidate some real guns/ammo into their hands, but it didn't quite work out that way.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby DerLanghaarige on Thu Jan 22, 2009 5:54 pm

It's a funny coincidence that I watched Tropic Thunder on the day when RDJ got nominated as best supporting actor for this.
Let me first start with saying that he deserves it in my eyes. It was nothing groundbreaking, but DAMN if his performance wasn't a great example of perfect comedy timing, paired with the creation of a, despite its over-the-topness, very believable character.
The movie itself? It was very good. It had lots of laughs and it's good to see a parody, that really IS a parody and not just thinks that re-enacting scenes from other movies would be enough for a parody. It really takes all cliches that it can find and plays them totally straight, but with adding a little bit more. Just enough to make it funnier, but not too much in-your-face.
And although all of the actors gave great performances (Yes, even Tom Cruise. And Jack Black wasn't used that good since School Of Rock!) I seriously share Harry's opinion about Ben Stiller in the leading role. He just isn't convincing as an action star. I wish a real actionstar would have played this part. I can imagine Vin Diesel doing it! Shit, I would LOVE to see Jason Statham play Simple Jack!Or even Bruce Willis! We know he can act, he can do comedy and we know him as an action star! Ben Stiller isn't bad, he just isn't convincing as action star.
The movie has been compared more than once to Galaxy Quest (for obvious reasons), but I think TT failed to do, what GQ did so easily. Both films don't look like parodies. They look and feel like "real" movies, but while GQ was a funny and exciting adventure with lovable characters who share a great chemistry with each other, TT was just a comedy about some assholes who we don't care for. Tropic Thunder was hilarious, but I didn't care for one single second for any of the characters. How Downey Jr and Stiller learn their lessons isn't nearly as interesting or even touching as the development of Tim Allen's and Alan Rickman's characters in Galaxy Quest!
And there is even one moment in the movie that I really hate, because it feels so out of place. In the end, when the helicopter starts, but suddenly Matthew McConaugheyorwhateverhisnameis runs out of the jungle and stops the rocket with the DVR. Over the whole movie they tried to make the humor (some kind of) realistic, but suddenly they pull a joke that could have been right out of You Don't Mess With The Zohan! Damn.
But well, Tropic Thunder is without a doubt one of the best Hollywood comedies of this decade. Probably because Judd Apatow or Seth Rogen had nothing to do with it, but I think because of Ben Stiller's inspired directing and a fucking perfect (minus the action hero factor for Stiller) cast.
7,5/10
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby caruso_stalker217 on Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:28 pm

DerLanghaarige wrote:And there is even one moment in the movie that I really hate, because it feels so out of place. In the end, when the helicopter starts, but suddenly Matthew McConaugheyorwhateverhisnameis runs out of the jungle and stops the rocket with the DVR. Over the whole movie they tried to make the humor (some kind of) realistic, but suddenly they pull a joke that could have been right out of You Don't Mess With The Zohan!

That's actually one of my favorite moments of the movie. That shit just makes me laugh, man.

The only thing that really bugged me was that Tom Cruise danced too much and that the drug lord was a kid. I really hate it when kids run criminal enterprises, like that fucker in ROBOCOP 2. Really? There's nobody else who could be calling the shots, they gotta have fucking Littlefoot tell them what to do?

As for Stiller being miscast, I kinda felt the same way before I saw the movie, but then I figured it was kind of a Tom Cruise situation where you have this little fucker that no one would ever be intimidated by jumping through the air in slow motion shooting people like in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2. Personally, I think it would've been awesome to see The Rock in the Speedman role. Let's just imagine that for a second.

I really love this movie. I find myself quoting it way too often. "He ain't playin God! He's bein' judged by 'im." "Bring it on home. Survive!"
caruso_stalker217
TOO AGED FOR THIS MALARKEY

Postby DerLanghaarige on Fri Jan 23, 2009 4:44 am

caruso_stalker217 wrote:As for Stiller being miscast, I kinda felt the same way before I saw the movie, but then I figured it was kind of a Tom Cruise situation where you have this little fucker that no one would ever be intimidated by jumping through the air in slow motion shooting people like in MISSION: IMPOSSIBLE 2.

Well, while I can't take Tom Cruise serious as an actor, I never had a problem with him as an action lead, as long as he had just to shoot or fist fight (Nothing that would really require lots of muscles. I can't see him as the lead in something like Commando!). The problem with Stiller is that he looks just too goofy for an action hero. If I would cast him in an action movie, then only as the sidekick of the hero. That's why Arnie, Bruce or Statham do dozens of actionmovies, but people like Stiller or Zach Braff comedies. Action isn't about goofy looking characters with big fucking guns and Stiller totally lacks the slightly arrogan vibe that Tom Cruise helped in the M:I movies.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby caruso_stalker217 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:33 am

I'm still imagining Duane Johnson in the role. Just thinking about him stabbing a panda to death and saying shit like "Mama, I'll see you again tonight in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain!"
caruso_stalker217

Postby DerLanghaarige on Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:16 am

caruso_stalker217 wrote:I'm still imagining Duane Johnson in the role. Just thinking about him stabbing a panda to death and saying shit like "Mama, I'll see you again tonight in my head movies. But this head movie makes my eyes rain!"

Of course he would be great too, but I would prefer someone more intimidating*, like Statham or Diesel. It's not a big thing when Johnson makes a comedy, but just imagine Jason Fucking Statham in the Simple Jack Make Up!

*I'm not saying that Johnson isn't intimidating, but he just has this nice guy charisma, that makes you wanna drink a beer with him, even if he just ripped out your spine through your ass.
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby caruso_stalker217 on Fri Jan 23, 2009 7:22 am

DerLanghaarige wrote:just imagine Jason Fucking Statham in the Simple Jack Make Up!

caruso_stalker217

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion