MC Chris

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

MC Chris

Postby Brocktune on Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:20 am

i know there are at least a couple of fans here. i just got back from his show here in town tonight, and i was hot to spread a little love his way. (that sounds way more gastronomically homoerotic than i had planned). me and my brother totally got to smoke with him out in the parking lot after the show. got him to leave my jackass friend, who ditched out on going, a totally boss voicemail too. if you havent heard of him, you can check him out here. he was the voice of MC Pee Pants and Sir Loin on Aqua Teen Hunger Force, as well as Hesh on Sealab 2021. he started out MCing as kind of a joke, because of the way his voice sounds. but it turns out, he writes fairly intelligent, funny rhymes. definitely worth checking out if you like kindred spirits. go see him when he comes to your town. he has stopped drinking, and is trying to transfer his addiction exclusively to pot, so im sure he would smoke with you too, if you were so inclined. MC Chris pwns, bitches. thank you for listening, ill shut up now.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Garbage Man on Mon Oct 31, 2005 5:52 am

I tried to preach the word awhile back, but with few takers.

mc chris (lower case, no dot, rewind!) is coming to my area in a couple weeks and I've been trying valiantly to get some friends to go with me, with little success.

Nercore is a hard sell, it seems.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby vicious_bastard on Mon Oct 31, 2005 6:21 pm

Listening to 'Ratz' right now - pretty cool. I will download the free album. His beats kick the crap out of MCPlus+'s.
vicious_bastard
AIRWOLF

Postby Brocktune on Tue Nov 01, 2005 6:14 pm

The Garbage Man wrote:I tried to preach the word awhile back, but with few takers.

mc chris (lower case, no dot, rewind!) is coming to my area in a couple weeks and I've been trying valiantly to get some friends to go with me, with little success.

Nercore is a hard sell, it seems.

go anyway.
he is worth it. i have a friend on the east coast who wouldnt go see him for that very same reason. fuck, i almost didnt go the other night because my friends suck as well. but i said fuck em, and guess who ended up in the parking lot between a truck and a dumpster gettinng ripped with hesh? you should totally go.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 10:42 pm

I am all too happy to spread nerdcore vibes. How lucky is Brocktune? The answer: very.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Return to Music