BEST NEW MUSIC 2K5

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:53 pm

Info on The Knife please Tony............
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:58 pm

thedoglippedone wrote:and you can never have enough Stephen Malkmus. ( Preston School of Industry?, Rival Schools?, You like? )

I kinda like Preston School, but Spiral Stairs without Malkmus just doesn't cut it, for me.

The Silver Jews, on the other hand, with Malkmus on lead guitar and some backup vocals to the poetry of David Berman, is teh shit. Great band, and I've heard great things about their new one, coming soon I believe.

Flumm...download some M.I.A. NOW!!! And not just Arular, try to get Diplo's remixes on Piracy Funds Terrorism Vol. 1. Diplo not only get props for fucking M.I.A., but he's got some serious DJ skillz.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:01 pm

http://www.theknife.net/mainpage.html

The Website is pretty cool.

Here's a copy of the Pitchfork Review, it's a little harsh IMO because, frankly "Pass This On" and "Heartbeats" are worth the price of the disk alone. Steel Drums and MIDI beats. I love it.

Pitchfork Review
The voices are deadpan and phlegmy and the synths unabashedly celluloid, but the Knife are far different than most of their electro-pop contemporaries. Perhaps that's either because they toss the genre's grainy trashcan beats in favor of gentler, funked-up MIDI rhythms, or because when they sing about fucking someone's brains out they make sure back it up with mundane scene-setters like, "I'll order a chai tea and you will have the usual au lait". Either way, Karin and Olof Dreijer have hatched an album that works where so many others fail, proving that fun needn't be spooned with irony.

Every pop duo seems to need a gag, and The Knife's is familial: The Dreijers are siblings, and Deep Cuts is teeming with winking incestuous undercurrents. "I'm in love with your brother," sings Karin Dreijer over a popping steel drum melody on "Pass This On", and it's unclear if she's being addressed or what. Elsewhere, the lyrics are generally about parties and sex, dating and relationships. But, nevertheless-- topics that few sibling acts would so affably address.

The Knife don't seem to care much about how their lyrics are interpreted. Instead, they're preoccupied with cheeky and lascivious synth sounds: hollow, creeping mallet instruments ("One for You"), glowing arena glides ("You Take My Breath Away"), and spitting saw-waves that grab for echoing space ("You Make Me Like Charity"). The varieties usually don't intertwine, except on "Heartbeats", Deep Cuts' first single and by far its standout track.

Besides being densely layered and exquisitely written, a grandiose, saw-heavy track like "Heartbeats" is a wistful, quixotic dancefloor closer. Bands seldom make albums full of songs like these, but you almost wish the Knife did. That's because "Heartbeats" is so out of step with the rest of Deep Cuts. Lodged in the opening slot, its plasticized emotional bombast stands apart from the album's general malaise. "You Make Me Like Charity" is cheap, austere and vulgar; "Heartbeats" is warmer and brimming with existential urgency. Karin conquers her apathy and belts like a less anglophilic Madonna. The beat is thick and shifty, providing a solid foundation for the layers and layers of cascading melody. And though you might expect a track of such intensity to spoil quickly, "Heartbeats" has a durable shelf life.

Even though its strongest song is a head-scratching blip on the radar, Deep Cuts is still an impressive effort. "She's Having a Baby" is as misleading as it is delightfully twisted. Beneath french horn, vacillating sustained pad swells, and Olof's languid vocals, the track's coruscating music box melody suggests something slightly and eerily askew. Elsewhere, "Girls' Night Out", with its whirring synth zaps and fast clicking pulse, could score the bomb detonation scene in a techie thriller if not for carpe diem salvos like, "and we ride through the moonlight, far beyond." If the Knife want to make merely good records, they need only to make up their mind; but let's hope they strike a balance between the quaking sentimentality of "Heartbeats" and the svelte realism of their other songs and start making great ones.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:01 pm

There's always so much music to dl that it's to forget people isn't it?

*counts on fingers*

MIA

Sea Change by Beck

Gorrilaz' Warchild track

got it

Hey what's the deal with Go Team!, I really don't know much about them, and I've only seen them on TV once, and 1 of their videos, which just confused thing, are they are band? A group of musicians, DJ's and producers or something?
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:03 pm

The Go Team! are (and I hate this term) a collective of musicians and DJ's, they cut paste samples with original material and just make the most FUN music around.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:06 pm

Cheers Tony, I'm off to selectadisc in the morning........ ( you are from the midlands right? )
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:06 pm

ahh brock crossed wires me thinks...

Flumm wrote:
In regards to Guero, the fav Beck song at the minute is Nobodys Fault But My Own, it's a little downbeat, but it's got great production and is brilliantly atmospheric

Brocktune wrote:
uhh... that track isnt on "Guero". unless you have some european special edition with bonus tracks or something...

EDIT: "Nobodys Fault but my Own" is on "Mutations"

I just saw that beck had been mentioned a few posts earlier, but the conversatoin had moved on a bit, I was brought up Guero to show where I was getting my Beck reference from... I have that song not the whole album...

My fault, didn't mean to imply that from what I said.

My downloading habbits are to random to DL every worthy album one at a time... there's just to much good music all over the place, as this frick thread is prooving
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:10 pm

TonyWilson wrote:
The Go Team! are (and I hate this term) a collective of musicians and DJ's, they cut paste samples with original material and just make the most FUN music around.

yeah rofl! Makes me immediately think of Blazin' Squad - which is something I try not to do volountarily.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:11 pm

thedoglippedone wrote:Cheers Tony, I'm off to selectadisc in the morning........ ( you are from the midlands right? )

Derby all the way mate. You're not a Forrest fan are ya? LOL just kidding bud. Whereabouts you from?
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:13 pm

Originally Cambridge, but I now reside in Loughborough.......And no I am not a forest fan.......
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Brocktune on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:13 pm

guero es bueno
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:16 pm

Ah loughborough I know a few people who went to Uni there. Nice place. You go into Derby or Nottingham much? Some cool places to go round Derby nowadays.
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:19 pm

yeah I went to Uni there!......Nottingham mainly, Not really been to Derby, if I do go to Nottingham It's only for the Broadway Or Rock City ( still the best in the country I reckon )
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:20 pm

Oh and the Heavenly Social ............
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:21 pm

Rock City, whoo hoo. Cool mate definitely best venue in England. I went to see Queens of The Stone Age there in 2002 on the Radio 1 tour, greatest gig of my life, and I met Josh!!! I love that place.
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:24 pm

Last couple of times for me was Interpol last December and the Doves in March both amazing.....And fuck me Interpol are good live............Later Tony...........
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:25 pm

*wonders if the older northern muso's will suddenly realise he's a southerner and turn round and kick the living shit out of him*

:shock:

I think I'll go and make a cuppa.

Umm.

I mean drink a pint of ale. Hey, ale tastes good doesn't it?

And eastenders is crap.

Umm....

Just thought I'd mention that.

*...runs away as fast as he can, trying not run like a "southern fairy"...*
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:27 pm

as ever LOL Flumm..........
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:28 pm

You saw Interpol and The Secret Machines???

Oh you lucky fucking bastard!!!!
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:30 pm

Yeah I feel very lucky, last night of the tour and they finished with Leif Erikson and Roland, it doesn't get any better than that mate............
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:31 pm

Flumm wrote:*wonders if the older northern muso's will suddenly realise he's a southerner and turn round and kick the living shit out of him*

I think I'll go and make a cuppa.

Umm.

I mean drink a pint of ale. Hey, ale tastes good doesn't it?

And eastenders is crap.

Umm....

Just thought I'd mention that.

*...runs away as fast as he can, trying not run like a "southern fairy"...*

Yes Flumm ale is good, Bitter is where it's at though. And I'll never beat on someone for being a Southern Fairy (cus, hey, where's the challenge), but call me "Old" or "older" again and we got problems :lol:
I'm only 23
TonyWilson

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:31 pm

P.S is anyone else watching Arachnaphobia on BBC 1?
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:32 pm

Oh if thats the case then I am old...............
Flumm, definitely check out Sea Change not the best Beck album ( they are all so different it is difficult to compare ) but if you can imagine Midnight Vultures crossed with Mutations you are getting there.........
Last edited by doglips on Sat Oct 08, 2005 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:34 pm

thedoglippedone wrote:Yeah I feel very lucky, last night of the tour and they finished with Leif Erikson and Roland, it doesn't get any better than that mate............

And I bloody love Roland too.

~huffs~

:evil:
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:36 pm

It may be possible to get it from Radio 1, they recored that gig for Lamacq live..........Later.....
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:36 pm

Aha cool mate, laterz
TonyWilson

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:38 pm

LOL Tony

And I bloody wish I had a TV anway near the computer else I would be, it was one of my favourite movies as a kid

Has John Goodman shown up yet?
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 8:50 pm

Yeh, it's finished now sadly. I used to have arachnaphobia myself, it wasn't a paralysing fear but I had to leave the room if one was in there. I watched it a couple of times and it was the scariest film I'd ever seen. After moving out of my folks house and getting a place on my own I got over the fear, but it took a long time.
TonyWilson

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:20 pm

TonyWilson wrote:Yeh, it's finished now sadly. I used to have arachnaphobia myself, it wasn't a paralysing fear but I had to leave the room if one was in there. I watched it a couple of times and it was the scariest film I'd ever seen. After moving out of my folks house and getting a place on my own I got over the fear, but it took a long time.

I can just picture Tony, calling up his girlfriend to kill the spiders in his apartment.

And I can picture her, hanging up the phone, mentally erasing Tony from the list of potential husbands.

Pussy.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:23 pm

keepcoolbutcare wrote:
TonyWilson wrote:Yeh, it's finished now sadly. I used to have arachnaphobia myself, it wasn't a paralysing fear but I had to leave the room if one was in there. I watched it a couple of times and it was the scariest film I'd ever seen. After moving out of my folks house and getting a place on my own I got over the fear, but it took a long time.

I can just picture Tony, calling up his girlfriend to kill the spiders in his apartment.

And I can picture her, hanging up the phone, mentally erasing Tony from the list of potential husbands.

Pussy.

ROFL, damn it that's basically my Dad's exact view on my irrational fear.

"Listen son how you ever gonna be a Man if your wife has to kill the goddamn spiders"

But no, I never called up the Missus to kill a spider....well there was that one time, but it was fucking huge.
TonyWilson

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:40 pm

I can not find anything for M.I.A on Limewire!! I never thought I'd see the day...

...there's usually [i]something[i]. I bet she has those protected cds, that coupled with low album sales is probably what's done it....
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:42 pm

flumm I'm searching now and getting stuff when \i search under MIA
TonyWilson

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:50 pm

Yeah I tried both, and I just re did it! WTF!?

I'm gonna shut it down and start it up agian.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:52 pm

Haha it's probabky my stuff your seeing LOL
TonyWilson

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:53 pm

we could send each other our account numbers and browse through each others selections that way.

I think I'm upto like 1,500 or so...the feds will be coming any day now.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:57 pm

Yeah tis workin alright now.

Hey yeah, that would so funny. I'm almost tempted to start sending chat requests to people..

have you ever sent random weird messages to people
... freak them out?

I mean Limewire is hardly a chat program is it.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:02 pm

I got one from some kid in australia once, I just ignored him then finallly sent him various messages of growls and grunts.

I'm a bad man.
TonyWilson

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:04 pm

...can you even do that keepcool?

My music collection is pretty slim, I took loads of stuff including all my CD rips off of my comp to slimline it up for gaming, then I got bored and got rid of the games. So now I only have a few hundred mp3's... I've only been getting into music properly this past year or two...
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:24 pm

Flumm, yes you can.

UPDATES: Indie Rock

Deerhoof "The Runners Four"- Disjointed riffage, thunderous drumming, cutie pie vocals courtesy of the loveliest little asian pixie in indiedom. Actually more coherent than previous Deerhoof releases, and while it won't make 'em mainstream, it's a step in the right direction. Rrrrright a good song to get a feel of the rest of the album.

Blood on the Wall "Awesomer"- WOW! early-mid 90's sound (Pavement, Sonic Youth, the much missed Railroad Jerk) but not derivative. DL Stoner Jam, track 1. Impressive. Most impressive. Plus, they got a bit of Fugazi in their sound...can't argue that.

Finally got around to the Go! Team...all that and then some. Multiple recommendations from a lot of y'all...thanks.

Hip-Hop

Dangerdoom "The Mouse and the Mask"- Do you like shows such as ATHF, Spaceghost C2C, Sealab 2021, Harvey Birdman? Good. Get this. Meatshakes random rants are a riot, and Spaceghost calls out Doom for being a punk. Fun, fun album.

Atmosphere "You Can't Imagine How Much Fun We're Having" Worst Atmosphere album so far. HUGE dissappointment after the success of Felt 2. I thought Sluggo was going to blow up with this one...it'd be a shame if he does 'cuz this ain't his best. Pitchfork's review is gonna be scathing. Watch Out is a good banger, and he's been touring with a live band lately, so I'm not dreading seeing him next month. I just could've been much better.

Cage "Hell's Winter"- Now here's a white MC on the rise. Best Def Jux release in a long time. This guy's led a hell of a life (parental abuse, DRUGS (lots of drugs), psychiatric care) and on this album he focuses on that (and not in the Emo way). The DJ Shadow Produced, Jello Biafra guest spot Grand Ol' Pary Crash is just flat out bangin'. Everytime someone says hip-hop is dead or some such bullshit, there's always stuff like this to shut 'em up.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:06 pm

Anyone else like The Beta Band?............Been a big fan for a while, their 'best of' has just been released..........Very good indeed...........
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby doglips on Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:48 pm

Hey KeepCool, Just got Dangerdoom this week, what a fucking brilliant album...........Definetly the most original hip-hop album since Deltron 3030, so it mingles with a high pedigree in my book......If Ghostface is present, quality is generally involved.......Do you know what Dangermouse is up to next?
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Oct 26, 2005 6:56 pm

Dangermouse is cutting an album with Cee-Lo Green (track 5, Dangerdoom).

btw, I love(d) the Beta Band. Problem was their first song ever (Dry the Rain) was also (arguably) their best.

How fucking awesome was that Deltron album, huh?

Every person I've ever had listen to that LOVED it.
I bought the instrumental version of it just so I could play it at work.

Also check Automator's other year 3000 CD with Kool Keith, Dr. Octagon.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:04 pm

ive always found the automators beats to be a little weak. dont get me wrong, i like the guy, its just.... ok, so i have the "Lovage" album "songs to make love to your old lady by". the automator did that one with mike patton (god) and jennifer charles. i love the record, but every fucking song has the same beat/bass line. then, i picked up "White People" by Handsome Boy Modeling School, and instantly i knew i was listening to the automator, because i recognized his style. im looking forward to his next project with patton "Peeping Tom". that they have been working on forever together. but i dont expect much of a change.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:04 pm

Yeah, the Beta Band kind of watered themselves down with age....Although Hotshots II is my favorite album, most of the best songs are on the first...............

Cee-Lo Green as in the Dungeon Family?? Did he not just produce or have something to do with the Pussycat Dolls track.............

Handsomeboy Modeling School?...Love both the albums, the Roisin Murpy track from the first is a great favourite of mine............
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:13 pm

thedoglippedone wrote:Cee-Lo Green as in the Dungeon Family?? Did he not just produce or have something to do with the Pussycat Dolls track.............

Handsomeboy Modeling School?...Love both the albums, the Roisin Murpy track from the first is a great favourite of mine............

Yup on Cee-Lo of Dungeon Family, Goodie Mob. Yup to that Pussycat Dolls track.

Handsome Boy huh? Look at this face! What do you see?

Rock and Roll (could never hip hop like this) on both of their albums is killer.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:01 pm

Watch My Humps video

http://music.aol.com/artist/main.adp?artistid=302855

What you gon’ do with all that junk?
All that junk inside your trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
Get you love drunk off my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely little lumps. (Check it out)

I drive these brothers crazy,
I do it on the daily,
They treat me really nicely,
They buy me all these ice-ys.
Dolce & Gabbana,
Fendi and then Donna
Karen, they be sharin’
All their money got me wearin’
Fly gearrr but I ain’t askin,
They say they love my ass ‘n,
Se7en Jeans, True Religion,
I say no, but they keep givin’
So I keep on takin’
And no I ain’t fakin’
We can keep on datin’
I keep on demonstrating.

My love, my love, my love, my love
You love my lady lumps,
My hump, my hump, my hump,
My humps they got u,
She’s got me spending.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me

All that junk inside that trunk?
I’ma get, get, get, get, you drunk,
What u gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’m a make, make, make, make you scream
Make u scream, make you scream.
Cos of my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My hump, my hump, my hump, my lovely lady lumps. (Check it out)

I met a girl down at the disco.
She said hey, hey, hey yea let’s go.
I could be your baby, you can be my honey
Lets spend time not money.
I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

They say I’m really sexy,
The boys they wanna sex me.
They always standing next to me,
Always dancing next to me,
Tryin’ a feel my hump, hump.
Lookin’ at my lump, lump.
U can look but you can’t touch it,
If u touch it I’ma start some drama,
You don’t want no drama,
No, no drama, no, no, no, no drama
So don’t pull on my hand boy,
You ain’t my man, boy,
I’m just tryn’a dance boy,
And move my hump.

My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump,
My hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump, my hump.
My lovely lady lumps x3
In the back and in the front.
My lovin’ got u,
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me and spending time on me.
She’s got me spendin’.
(Oh) Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.

I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
What you gon’ do with all that ass?
All that ass inside them jeans?
I’ma make, make, make, make you scream
Make you scream, make you scream.
What you gon do with all that junk?
I’ma get, get, get, get you drunk,
Get you love drunk off this hump.
What you gon’ do wit all that breast?
All that breast inside that shirt?
I’ma make, make, make, make you work
Make you work, work, make you work.
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin all your money on me and spendin’ time on me
She’s got me spendin’.
Spendin’ all your money on me, on me, on me.
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:04 pm

You know you love it....

I'm dancin right now....
I bet I'm not the only one...
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Brocktune on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:07 pm

that song is so fucking catchy, and yet it sucks so fucking bad. i wake up in the middle of the night thinking "shes got me spendin'". motherfuckers.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:12 pm

Lol, I couldn't belive me ears when I first heard this on the radio. It scares me when he says...

I mix your milk wit my cocoa puff,
Milky, milky cocoa,
Mix your milk with my cocoa puff, milky, milky riiiiiiight.

How is anyone meant to eat Cocoa Puffs after this? I wouldn't be suprised if Kellogs sue when their sales go down.

If this song had came out when I was 8 years old, I would be crying every saturday morning from now on, due to an inability to eat my treasured bowl of icey cold Cocoa Puffs, lovely lady bumps or no lady lady bumps....

...but who am I kidding? I'm not eight years old anymore, and lovely lady bumps are somewhat higher on my priorities compared to Cocoa Puffs, not a lot higher mind you, but higher none the less. And Fergie does have an annoyingly catchy voice...
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:22 pm

Brocktune wrote:that song is so fucking catchy, and yet it sucks so fucking bad. i wake up in the middle of the night thinking "shes got me spendin'". motherfuckers.

Oh I know it... I know it... Yet everytime it comes on the radio I feel the rhythm risin' up inside me and I somehow always find myself dancin'...
I'm sure they will play the shit out of it soon enough....

lol
Last edited by athenabodicea on Fri Oct 28, 2005 4:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

PreviousNext

Return to Music