The Radiohead Thread.

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

What's the new Radiohead album going to sound like?

All new experimental phase a'la KID A?
12%
A hark back to more melodic sounds a'la OK Computer?
28%
Something so new and amazing, we cannot yet concieve it in our minds?
36%
A controversial 3 hour recording of Kong's footsteps?
24%

Total votes : 25

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:21 pm

Ribbons wrote:Yeah, although I mean... I do sort of agree with Tony that people would probably be better served staying out of threads that they have a dubious amount of interest in. Dissent is good and necessary, but a continued agenda against a certain band or TV show or what have you is bound to engender a little hostility amongst its fans here in the Zone. Then again sometimes it's not what you say, it's how you say it. I'm not sure I'm saying what I want to say with this post, I don't know.

I see your point, Ribbons. But I do think people are being a little too serious here on this thread. I wouldn't say anyone has a continued agenda against a band or film or TV show. Just a counter opinion and a response to those who in turn criticise THEM for expressing that opinion.
For me, I've given my last word on the subject to you and TonyWilson because I feel your posts deserved one. As from now the subject is closed to me. :)
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF

Postby TonyWilson on Mon Mar 27, 2006 4:49 pm

HollywoodBabylon wrote:
TonyWilson wrote:
HollywoodBabylon wrote:
TonyWilson wrote:Ribbons, no-one else comes into a thread specifically about 1 particular band just to bitch about them. People who go into BSG threads JUST to dump on the show are trolls right? People who go into specific band threads just to dump on the specific and are also trolls.

Wrong, Tony.
In my view, anyway.
The idea of any (decent) new post is to respond to the subject of that post expressing whatever opinion you have, either good or bad. The majority of posts on this website, for instance, contain threads and replies that vary tremendously. ie. some make like certain films, books, music, games etc whilst others will criticize them as they see fit.
It's called having a different opinion.
This Radiohead thread is no different. It's not sacrosanct from any form of criticism, why should it be?
You call it 'bitching'. Fair enough.
I'd call it just having a different view. I don't like Radiohead, others worship at their altar. Well, ok, that's our choice. To me, no big deal whatsover.

As for the trolling remark, well I grew out of short trousers a long time ago.

But, hey, that's just my opinion. :wink:

Actually HB, I agree with you upto a point. However, lets take Wonderwoman as an example, I don't like the character or the comics and I'm not bothered by the film being made. Seeing as it's something that I have no interest in I don't go in the threads
only about Wonderwoman and bitch/troll that it's a overrated comic about a silly amazonian with an invisible plane.
If it's a thread about what you like or dislike, or whats overrated or underrated than there really isn't a problem with people ripping on Radiohead, however you purposefully posted a message that's ONLY full of unconstructive criticism and dislike for the band (and a personal shot too) in a place where you know there will be lots of Radiohead fans.
Posting a message full of "hate" in a thread full of people who obviously think Radiohead are pretty cool is trolling.
You may have grown out of short trousers, but the rest of you doesn't seem to have caught up.

I wouldn't regard my original post as "full of hate," Tony - I think that's rather a strong reaction to what essentially was a slightly tongue-in-cheek post in the first place. Perhaps some Radiohead fans need to be a little less sensitive, no? :wink:
"Unconstructive criticism"? Well, again, that's a matter of opinion. If you think that, that's OK. Perhaps I should have said that Radiohead are an extremely calculating, cold pretentious type of band whose much lauded experimentation is overrated in the extreme. They try just a little TOO hard, methinks. There is no true heart in their music. No soul. Just an continous exercise in musical pretention and intellectualism.
Again, just my thoughts.
As for Thom Yorke - sorry, but I stand by every comment. The man is pretentious incaranate -
forever going on about how difficult , how hard, how gut-wrenching it is every time Radiohead seem to make an album. Please, get real. This is self-indulgence to the point of absurdity, in my eyes. If he feels that way, easy option. Quit the band and stop whingeing.

I know I'm in the minority as regards Radiohead. Many of my friends are huge fans and get overly protective of them when they're criticised. Believe me, I've had many a heated discussion when I've stated my opinion on them (I know what that's like; being a huge Massive Attack fan I'd fight my corner too - and have done!). So, if any Radiohead fans here were geniunely offended or put out by my views, well I regret that. My opinions were certainly not posted just to deliberately 'provoke' or 'antagonize' fans. Rather, just to give a counter view on a subject that was on here in the first place. Nothing more, nothing less. If some think that's 'trolling' well so be it. They're entitled to that view, of course. No matter how wrong I think they are and how meaningless I think the term is anyhow.

Shall we agree to disagree and agree only on the fact that Massive Attack are much superior? :wink:

Re: Massive Attack, Mr Del Naja would disagree with you, but that's neither here nor there.
I repeat, I don't mind someone hating or not liking Radiohead (just ask Burl, if he's ever around) I too have had may debates about their merits.

It was the location the comments were made that bothered me.

I just think it's silly to go into a thread about a band or TV show you really don't like or see no value in and bitch about it. Seems like a waste of energy.
I won't go into your specific criticism of the band as I've heard it before and it's boring to argue the same points over and over, even with a new person to argue with. Although I fail to see how Exit Music or Killer Cars are bereft of true soul.
Your post wasn't "full of hate" I think you misunderstood me. I only put "hate" in quotes for lack of a better word. Bile would have been to strong, but obviously you have a very negative view of the band.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:21 pm

AtomicHyperbole wrote:Even Low was derivative of Can.

I always thought Bowie's Low was more derivative of Neu! and Eno
than Can. Can leans more towards hippie krautrokk than
science krautrokk. Anyways, can't really fault it for the Eno-ness
since he worked on the album with Bowie.

My fave is still Lodger even though its the one of the holy
Eno-Bowie trilogy that gets shit on.
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu May 11, 2006 5:34 pm

Great, it's the follow up to Hail to the Thief and Amnesiac: Hail to the Narcoleptic :D
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu May 11, 2006 5:37 pm

Arpeggi (Live @ Copenhague 2006).

not bad, but hardly a return to the Bends, nor is it particularly rockin'.

it'll probably sound much better in the context of the album to boot.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Thu May 11, 2006 8:20 pm

Dare I say they've gone a little bit Broken Social Scene?

Heard it. Loved it. These boys can do no wrong*. Roll on album number 7; it's gonna be awesome.

except perhaps treefingers.......when you're not stoned.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby TheBaxter on Thu May 11, 2006 10:10 pm

i dig it! kinda like a sped up knives out, a bit repetitive and not much in the way of dynamics, but you know on the album version they're gonna have all kinds of weird noises and sound effects to add some variety.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby doglips on Mon May 15, 2006 8:06 am

From Pitchfork:
Thom Yorke Solo Album Revealed!
Amy Phillips reports:
Last night, Thom Yorke sent out the following message to Radiohead's W.A.S.T.E. fan club:

this is just a note to say that something has been kicking around in the background that i have not told you about.
its called The Eraser.
nigel produced & arranged it .
i wrote and played it.
the elements have been kicking round now for a few years and needed to be finished & i have been itching to do something like this for ages.
it was fun and quick to do.
inevitably it is more beats & electronics.
but its songs.
stanley did the cover.
yes its a record!
no its not a radiohead record.
as you know the band are now touring and writing new stuff and getting to a good space so i want no crap about me being a traitor or whatever splitting up blah blah...
this was all done with their blessing. and i don't wanna hear that word solo. doesnt sound right.
ok then thats that.

i think its out in july and im pretty certain XL are going to put it out.
love thom

So there you have it: Thom Yorke's un-solo album, The Eraser, is due out July 11 on XL Recordings. (Pretty cool that Thom Yorke decided to put his album out on an indie label, huh?) It was produced by Radiohead bosom buddy Nigel Godrich, and features the following songs (yes, they're all supposed to be lower case):

01 the eraser
02 analyse
03 the clock
04 black swan
05 skip divided
06 atoms for peace
07 and it rained all night
08 harrowdown hill
09 cymbal rush

Various sources, including Billboard.com, report that the track "black swan" will play over the closing credits of Richard Linklater's new movie A Scanner Darkly. You know, the one with the animated images of Keanu Reeves and Winona Ryder playing characters in a Philip K. Dick novel.

I CANNOT wait for this record!
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby sleepflower on Wed May 17, 2006 10:50 pm

Do you think Nigel Godrich doing the solo project with Thom could have anything to do with him not producing the new Radiohead album?

Maybe he could do only one, and this fit in his schedule?
Last edited by sleepflower on Wed May 17, 2006 11:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Noblest Pleasure is The Joy of Understanding
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Wed May 17, 2006 11:00 pm

thom was able to do both, and he probably had to do more work.

i dunno, i have a feeling this solo album is gonna be all the more annoying stuff of the last few records. but i'll still be buying it :?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TonyWilson on Thu May 18, 2006 5:13 am

Yes, I've cum.
TonyWilson

Postby doglips on Wed May 24, 2006 8:34 pm

First Listen of The Eraser

Sounds very interesting!
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby TheBaxter on Thu May 25, 2006 12:52 pm

thedoglippedone wrote:First Listen of The Eraser

Sounds very interesting!

sounds better than i expected it to be. glad it sounds like actual songs and not just self-indulgent techno.

i'm seeing them in Philly in 8 days. i can't wait!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed May 31, 2006 12:45 pm

Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Wed May 31, 2006 12:58 pm

Aaaaaaargh!!!! It's bloody Rapidshare, that site never lets me download anything, I've apparently downloaded the file 16 times alread?!?!?!?!?

Can anyone help with this?
TonyWilson

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed May 31, 2006 1:15 pm

TonyWilson wrote:Can anyone help with this?

*ode to Dino*

kill-a yourself, eh?
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Wed May 31, 2006 1:17 pm

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:

*ode to Dino*

kill-a yourself, eh?

Can I borrow your next door window ledge? :lol:
TonyWilson

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed May 31, 2006 1:19 pm

TonyWilson wrote:
Keepcoolbutcare wrote:

*ode to Dino*

kill-a yourself, eh?

Can I borrow your next door window ledge? :lol:

ZING!
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Wed May 31, 2006 1:21 pm

Phew, I was worried about getting the obligatory "Toooo Sooooon" :wink:
TonyWilson

Postby TheBaxter on Wed May 31, 2006 1:40 pm

PLANT!!!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:57 pm

tonight's the night! radiohead in philly! it'll be my 3rd time seeing them woohoo!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby tfactor on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:01 pm

TheBaxter wrote:tonight's the night! radiohead in philly! it'll be my 3rd time seeing them woohoo!

cool! don't forget your camera 8)
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:16 pm

tfactor wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:tonight's the night! radiohead in philly! it'll be my 3rd time seeing them woohoo!

cool! don't forget your camera 8)

bah! i hardly ever take pictures at concerts. i'll let other people take the pics and then i'll download them from the internet. and while they're taking pics, i'll actually be watching the show and forming memories i'll cherish later.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby tfactor on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:31 pm

memories fade quicker without pictures, but hey they are your memories so do what you please.

wait without pictures there is no proof, you aren't really going to see radiohead are you? :shock: :wink:
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:48 pm

tfactor wrote:memories fade quicker without pictures, but hey they are your memories so do what you please.

wait without pictures there is no proof, you aren't really going to see radiohead are you? :shock: :wink:

not if you have a photographic memory.

which i don't, but i'm just saying...

i'll be downloading bootlegs and pictures from the net afterwards, to 'refresh' my memories as needed. but every time i've tried to take pics at a show, it ruins the experience for me. i guess i'm old school, but when i go to a concert i like to experience it as fully as possible, and when i'm worrying about trying to get a good shot, or whether the lighting is ok for the pics to turn out, or if security is gonna snatch my camera, i can't enjoy the show. it baffles me these days how everyone feels like they have to have pictures of everything. i mean, if it wasn't illegal, people would probably be taking pictures in movie theaters and emailing them to friends in the middle of the movie. but now i'm starting to sound like a luddite, so i'll stop.

when i was a kid, we didn't have these newfangled digital cams... hell if i wanted to see a band, i had to walk 20 miles to the venue, barefoot through the snow, and uphill... BOTH WAYS!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:52 pm

20 miles? You Were Lucky!
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby athenabodicea on Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:58 pm

TheBaxter wrote:when i was a kid, we didn't have these newfangled digital cams... hell if i wanted to see a band, i had to walk 20 miles to the venue, barefoot through the snow, and uphill... BOTH WAYS!

Dad???? :shock: :roll:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby tfactor on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:06 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
tfactor wrote:memories fade quicker without pictures, but hey they are your memories so do what you please.

not if you have a photographic memory.

which i don't, but i'm just saying...

i'll be downloading bootlegs and pictures from the net afterwards, to 'refresh' my memories as needed. but every time i've tried to take pics at a show, it ruins the experience for me. i guess i'm old school, but when i go to a concert i like to experience it as fully as possible, and when i'm worrying about trying to get a good shot, or whether the lighting is ok for the pics to turn out, or if security is gonna snatch my camera, i can't enjoy the show. it baffles me these days how everyone feels like they have to have pictures of everything. i mean, if it wasn't illegal, people would probably be taking pictures in movie theaters and emailing them to friends in the middle of the movie. but now i'm starting to sound like a luddite, so i'll stop.

when i was a kid, we didn't have these newfangled digital cams... hell if i wanted to see a band, i had to walk 20 miles to the venue, barefoot through the snow, and uphill... BOTH WAYS!

because pushing a plastic button would be such a distraction from the concert going experience. :roll: Nope, I'm not buying it, you don't really have tickets, you're not really going anywhere, it's all just a front to make yourself look cooler.

I'm kidding of course, but I suppose I am kind of a picture junky. I love getting panoramic shots in the middle of large crowds and I enjoy snapping shots of the famous or getting as close as I can to take a good pictures, it's part of the concert fun for me. That and trying to get into places I'm not supposed to be in (vip areas or back stage or whatever) those are the highlights for me.

Too each there own. :D
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:08 pm

don't you mean "two each they're own"?
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby tfactor on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:12 pm

you're right to correct me but wrong about what I was trying to say

to each their own

EDIT this does still make me the idiot doesn't it? :oops:
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Pacino86845 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:58 pm

I always find it ALF that people take pictures of themselves in front of famous things just to be able to prove that they've been there or seen that or whatever.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby tfactor on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:17 pm

Did pacino just call me ALF?

I'm very rarely in my own pictures, but don't get me wrong if I can work myself in, I do.

What's ALF is thinking people only take those pictures to prove they were there, neglecting the whole capturing of the moment on film aspect. You can tell me a long winded story about how you exchanged words with Tom Hanks at star bucks but you could also just show me a picture of the two of you standing there with cups of Joe in your hand, they would both be equally effective. Though if I had a choice; I’d take the picture over the long winded story. But that's just me
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Pacino86845 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:26 pm

tfactor wrote:Did pacino just call me ALF?

No I didn't call you ALF dude, LOL. I don't know what you do with pictures, it's just that this discussion reminded me of a pet peeve.

I'm very rarely in my own pictures, but don't get me wrong if I can work myself in, I do.

By all means, it's your business you shouldn't have to justify yourself!!

What's ALF is thinking people only take those pictures to prove they were there, neglecting the whole capturing of the moment on film aspect.

I don't think it, people will pose for loads of shots in front of monuments just to get the right "look." That is ALF, I'm sorry, and there's no spontaneity to it. I see it done all the time, since I live in Europe and have travelled quite a few times the past few years.

You can tell me a long winded story about how you exchanged words with Tom Hanks at star bucks but you could also just show me a picture of the two of you standing there with cups of Joe in your hand, they would both be equally effective. Though if I had a choice; I’d take the picture over the long winded story. But that's just me

Don't worry dude, I'll spare you the story... but pictures with people are not as bad in my opinion... there you can have a little spontaneity, unless you kept telling Tom Hanks to stand still while your friend takes a bunch of pictures "just in case."
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby tfactor on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:35 pm

right! a little to the left pacino, and right there, perfect. Now I want you to pose as though you are actually holding up the leaning tower of pisa, yep just like that, now hold it ... click

:wink:
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:38 pm

well i didn't take any pics, but my gf took plenty, so i guess i'll have proof. and don't ask me to prove i have a gf either... really... i do have one... i swear!

unfortunately we didn't get any pics the next day when we sat down across from jay and silent bob to eat cereal. that one you'll have to take on faith.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Jun 07, 2006 7:35 pm

this kid Bradley's got balls, I'll give him that.

mediocore to poor recordings of Radiohead's recent gig in Boston Here.

Here's the setlist...

Live at the Bank of America Pavilion
Boston, MA
Monday, June 5th, 2006

01. Intro
02. Climbing Up The Walls
03. Bangers 'n' Mash (new)
04. 15 Step (new)
05. Morning Bell
06. Kid A
07. Fake Plastic Trees
08. Videotape (new)
09. Bodysnatchers (new)
10. Where I End And You Begin
11. Knives Out
12. There There
13. Nude (new)
14. Just
15. Spooks (new)
16. Idioteque
17. House of Cards (new)
18. Planet Telex

encore 1...
19. Like Spinning Plates
20. Arpeggi (new)
21. No Surprises
22. Everything In Its Right Place

encore 2...
23. The Tourist

hear 'em here first!
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Seppuku on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:09 pm

I haven't got time to listen to them all at the moment, but those new songs sound really great to me- like the perfect mix between melodic Radiohead and Windowlicker Radiohead. I'm definitely gonna pick up that album when it comes out. Thanks for the link KCBC.

I saw Radiohead play live at Glastonbury a few years ago, but I was way too broken-up through being in the mosh all day to take it all in. I think I saw Supergrass, Flaming Lips and a couple other bands, and all through that I managed to hold my position at the front of the stage, but the moment Radiohead came on everyone started having an epileptic fit at once and I got pushed all the way back again.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Tenacious N on Wed Jun 07, 2006 10:58 pm

Damnit, why aren't these guys touring anywhere in Texas this summer?
Tenacious N
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby sleepflower on Thu Jun 08, 2006 12:09 am

I would put money on them playing glastonbury next year. Still tempting to see them at V though.

Cheers for the recordings. Only a few months back did I finally get a copy of the gig I went to in 2003. It was on the radio so was great quality. Just took years (literally!) to find the whole thing.
The Noblest Pleasure is The Joy of Understanding
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby vicious_bastard on Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:25 am

Thom Yorke's Nigel Godrich produced solo album has leaked. I think I will wait until a less glorious day to listen to it though. Toots & The Maytals all the way today. So hot...
vicious_bastard
AIRWOLF

Postby magicmonkey on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:19 pm

Any thoughts on "The Eraser" yet? I've given it a couple of listens. Enjoyed it, provided me with a suitably glum accompaniment to the England v's Trinidad and Tobago game.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:25 pm

I've been listening to 'the eraser' - to me 'Black Swan' with it's 'this is fucked up' chorus, and 'Atoms for Peace', with one of the most beautiful Yorke vocals....ever, really, are the obvious highlights - I like it a lot, it is pretty downbeat, and it does sound like a close relative of what seppukudkurosawa calls the 'windowlicker radiohead'
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby magicmonkey on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:35 pm

Yeah agree with you there Tapehead. Black Swan is a real standout. I even detected a bit of bottle top blowing too, maybe a little more rapid tho than I anticipated. No gentle bin lid tapping tho :(
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 16, 2006 1:57 pm

Atoms for peace does feature some - 'i just sat my arse on the keyboard for for three minutes' style noise, though - the production is much lower key than a lot of Godrich's stuff
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby unikrunk on Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:37 pm

He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby stereosforgeeks on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:13 pm

The Eraser is pretty sweet in my mind. I love how all the beats and patterns flow into eachother creating more distinct beats and patterns out of those interactions.

Somehow it feels exactly like i expected it to.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:18 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:The Eraser is pretty sweet in my mind. I love how all the beats and patterns flow into eachother creating more distinct beats and patterns out of those interactions.

Somehow it feels exactly like i expected it to.

yeah, it's a bit more like a 'set' rather than an album, and there is an emphasis on beats and rhythms (as well as some frankly quite odd basslines)

but it doesn't matter

Unikrunk has lost interest long ago.....
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby unikrunk on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:22 pm

@tapehead - not really, my interest could be rekindled; I have yet to hear this new work you are speaking of.

My graph merely highlights the peak of interest, being one of the best albums ever, OK Computer.
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:27 pm

Unikrunk (is that like Krunkin', but just once?) OK Computer is their best album to me, and the Bends, their best bunch of songs (followed by Hail to the Thief) - and it's a bit depressing that they're never gonna make that album again - but they're not. I would say if you didn't like Kid A or Amnesiac, maybe don't get too excited about 'The Eraser' - I think your graph tells the story of a lot of Radiohead fans.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby unikrunk on Fri Jun 16, 2006 3:41 pm

I like their newer stuff; it's just not my bag of dicks, really. I can give a listen, and quite enjoy it, but it does not rock the socks off like OK Computer.

But, hell, I would rather they do something new than try to repeat the same album over and over...

/that is all
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Music