NYC Gawkers... I am Susan Cagle!

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:32 pm

DennisMM wrote:
havocSchultz wrote:oh ya - and susan cagle doesn't clench her cagles...her cagles clench her...


You bastard, I'd been working up to a joke like that for hours.


you don't work your way up to a susan cagle joke...a susan cagle joke works it's way up to you...

:wink:
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:32 pm

I don't get it though!
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby papalazeru on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:41 pm

Argh! Time loop.....heeeeeellp
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby Bean on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:43 pm

Image

Cagle's appetite knows no end!
Image
User avatar
Bean
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Space

Postby papalazeru on Tue Apr 11, 2006 10:47 pm

Watch out....Cagles about.

Did you know....Jeremy Beadles got a small dick...
yet on the other hand its quite big.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:00 pm

Bean wrote:Image

Cagle's appetite knows no end!


it's CAGLE THE HUTT!
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19216
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Postby Nachokoolaid on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:26 pm

"And she will lift you up on cagle's wings
Bear you on the breath of dawn
Make you to shine like the sun
And hold you in the palm
of her hand."
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby John-Locke on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:52 pm

OMFG this is the funniest thread in ages, I can't believe I haven't read this thread before because it was in Music.

Baxter your YTMND was worthy of a huge IPAMPILASH too.
Image
User avatar
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER
 
Posts: 12365
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:49 am
Location: Unknown

Postby Bean on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:59 pm

John-Locke wrote:OMFG this is the funniest thread in ages, I can't believe I haven't read this thread before because it was in Music..


Now you know.
Image
User avatar
Bean
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Space

Postby thomasgaffney on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:59 pm

Bean wrote:
John-Locke wrote:OMFG this is the funniest thread in ages, I can't believe I haven't read this thread before because it was in Music..


Now you know.


And knowing is half the Cagle!
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby Bean on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:02 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
Bean wrote:
John-Locke wrote:OMFG this is the funniest thread in ages, I can't believe I haven't read this thread before because it was in Music..


Now you know.


And knowing is half the Cagle!


BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Is there no end to the Cagle!?
Image
User avatar
Bean
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2174
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 8:08 pm
Location: Space

Postby John-Locke on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:03 am

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Meanwhile...

Down on Cagle Rock...
Image
User avatar
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER
 
Posts: 12365
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:49 am
Location: Unknown

Postby Nachokoolaid on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:03 am

That was too easy. It had to be a set up.
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby Nachokoolaid on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:47 am

THE DEBATE IS OVER!

Image
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby buster00 on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:04 am

DennisMM wrote:Thanks for repeated uses of the bagel girl. She's cute.


You really think so? I think she looks like Tom Petty.

"I was talkin' with a friend of mine
Said a Cagle had hurt his pride..."
User avatar
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6401
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm

Postby papalazeru on Wed Apr 12, 2006 1:10 am

If we are doing pictures again...I'll have to repost mine.
Image
Image

Click to get a bigger picture
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby athenabodicea on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:30 am

Nachokoolaid wrote:THE DEBATE IS OVER!

Image



Ok...
I want my face in this picture....

That is so fucking awesome....
Nice work Nacho...
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:51 am

Are you saying that "I'M SUSAN CAGLE" in real life, Athena.

'Cos, that'd be toooooo much. All that coincidence, I'd just have to kill myself - with electric Cagle!!
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby athenabodicea on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:54 am

No...
I am phoenix in real life...




Hahahaha...
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby so sorry on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:01 am

Sweet Jeebus i can't believe i missed all this Cagle nonsense yesterday!!!!!

But i have to add one....

Will the real Susan Cagle stand up please:



Image
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15717
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Apr 12, 2006 11:04 am

so sorry wrote:Sweet Jeebus i can't believe i missed all this Cagle nonsense yesterday!!!!!

But i have to add one....

Will the real Susan Cagle stand up please:



Image


Well, she does have a fiiiine set of - Cagle eyes.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby papalazeru on Wed Apr 12, 2006 12:03 pm

Image

Another contribution to the Cagle Filmography

Click to Enlarge
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby DennisMM on Wed Apr 12, 2006 2:59 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I don't get it though!


Arnold Kegel was a doctor who studied pelvic anatomy in women. He realized that strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor could help both men and women with urinary incontinence. He devised an exercise which is now known as kegeling, in which the muscles are tightened during urination to stop or minimize the flow. Once the patient is accustomed to this act, she (almost always) kegels when not urinating. This often solves the incontinence problem.

Dr. Kegel's diagram of the female pelvis.
Image

For some women, tightening the muscles around an object makes it easier to feel the exercise. Thus:
Image

Strengthening the pelvic floor muscle also allows greater control during a more pleasant activity.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Watchin' the reels go 'round and 'round

Postby Peven on Wed Apr 12, 2006 3:02 pm

DennisMM wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I don't get it though!


Arnold Kegel was a doctor who studied pelvic anatomy in women. He realized that strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor could help both men and women with urinary incontinence. He devised an exercise which is now known as kegeling, in which the muscles are tightened during urination to stop or minimize the flow. Once the patient is accustomed to this act, she (almost always) kegels when not urinating. This often solves the incontinence problem.

Dr. Kegel's diagram of the female pelvis.
Image

For some women, tightening the muscles around an object makes it easier to feel the exercise. Thus:
Image

Strengthening the pelvic floor muscle also allows greater control during a more pleasant activity.


ah yes, the wonderous benefits of muscle control. :D
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14671
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:11 pm

I feel the need to Cagle. Anyone else?
Image
User avatar
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:30 am

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:13 pm

Only UKers might get this.

I feel the need to punch someone's Cagle in.

Not really, I just wanted to say it. I just felt the need to say that.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby papalazeru on Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:37 pm

Be careful, I got my hands around my family Cagles. Dont want anybody punching those
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:31 pm

DennisMM wrote:
Arnold Kegel was a doctor who studied pelvic anatomy in women. He realized that strengthening the muscles of the pelvic floor could help both men and women with urinary incontinence. He devised an exercise which is now known as kegeling, in which the muscles are tightened during urination to stop or minimize the flow. Once the patient is accustomed to this act, she (almost always) kegels when not urinating. This often solves the incontinence problem.

Dr. Kegel's diagram of the female pelvis.
Image



Susan Cagle's Diagram of Susan Cagle's pelvis.
Image
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:32 pm

Nachokoolaid wrote:THE DEBATE IS OVER!

Image


i wonder how MasterWhedon feels in regards to jedis vs cagles...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:33 pm

I now proclaim the Zone a Caglenation.
Image
User avatar
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:30 am

Postby DennisMM on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:38 pm

Caglenation 0314.

Choreographed by this guy. Think he's related?
Image
Last edited by DennisMM on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Watchin' the reels go 'round and 'round

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:40 pm

Uuuh, dunno about that man. By our chaotic behaviour, it's obvious that....

We're No Cagels!HAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!

Photoshop Pic that, anyone?
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:46 pm

Image



The Hand That Rocks The Cagle...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed Apr 12, 2006 7:46 pm

Cagle? Snagle!
Image
User avatar
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 7438
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:30 am

Postby Nachokoolaid on Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:00 pm

Image

You guessed it...

Cagle-tooth tiger.
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:20 pm

The Weather Man!!!!

Nicolas Cagle blow you away!!!!!!
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby papalazeru on Wed Apr 12, 2006 8:24 pm

I only liked Cagle when she was young....that makes me a

Cagle Snatcher.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby papalazeru on Wed Apr 12, 2006 10:12 pm

A friend of mine used to play with Cagles when he was younger.

Jewish I think.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby buster00 on Thu Apr 13, 2006 12:53 am

Check it out! You guys aren't gonna believe this, but NOW it turns out there's some woman setting up a mic and strumming out songs in New York subway stops!



Her name?



SUSAN CAGLE!!

I almost pissed my pants when I heard about this. Whatta coincidence, huh?
User avatar
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6401
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm

Postby Nachokoolaid on Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:12 am

buster00 wrote:Check it out! You guys aren't gonna believe this, but NOW it turns out there's some woman setting up a mic and strumming out songs in New York subway stops!



Her name?



SUSAN CAGLE!!

I almost pissed my pants when I heard about this. Whatta coincidence, huh?


What have we wrought?!?!?!

It's like caglegeddon.
User avatar
Nachokoolaid
THE DORK KNIGHT
 
Posts: 5588
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:00 am
Location: Gotham City

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:38 am

This is one of the more entertaining threads that I have seen in my time in the ZoNe.

Cagle was always my favorite character in the X-Men universe...

Now I must return to my digital cagle...Clockwork Orange is on.
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Apr 13, 2006 2:57 pm

buster00 wrote:Check it out! You guys aren't gonna believe this, but NOW it turns out there's some woman setting up a mic and strumming out songs in New York subway stops!



Her name?



SUSAN CAGLE!!

I almost pissed my pants when I heard about this. Whatta coincidence, huh?


Shakes my head in disbelief that he doesn't know how all this started, but still laughs at how the unknowing Baxter must have felt at the time. God if I was in the same position the 'coincidence' would have killed me.

Baxter, what did you do?

You should have gone up to her and told her all about this place.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:08 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
buster00 wrote:Check it out! You guys aren't gonna believe this, but NOW it turns out there's some woman setting up a mic and strumming out songs in New York subway stops!



Her name?



SUSAN CAGLE!!

I almost pissed my pants when I heard about this. Whatta coincidence, huh?


Shakes my head in disbelief that he doesn't know how all this started, but still laughs at how the unknowing Baxter must have felt at the time. God if I was in the same position the 'coincidence' would have killed me.

Baxter, what did you do?

You should have gone up to her and told her all about this place.


:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19216
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:12 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
buster00 wrote:Check it out! You guys aren't gonna believe this, but NOW it turns out there's some woman setting up a mic and strumming out songs in New York subway stops!



Her name?



SUSAN CAGLE!!

I almost pissed my pants when I heard about this. Whatta coincidence, huh?


Shakes my head in disbelief that he doesn't know how all this started, but still laughs at how the unknowing Baxter must have felt at the time. God if I was in the same position the 'coincidence' would have killed me.

Baxter, what did you do?

You should have gone up to her and told her all about this place.


:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:


Why the question marks?

Did you know that she was the Susan Cagle that started it all?
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:15 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
buster00 wrote:Check it out! You guys aren't gonna believe this, but NOW it turns out there's some woman setting up a mic and strumming out songs in New York subway stops!



Her name?



SUSAN CAGLE!!

I almost pissed my pants when I heard about this. Whatta coincidence, huh?


Shakes my head in disbelief that he doesn't know how all this started, but still laughs at how the unknowing Baxter must have felt at the time. God if I was in the same position the 'coincidence' would have killed me.

Baxter, what did you do?

You should have gone up to her and told her all about this place.


:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:


Why the question marks?

Did you know that she was the Susan Cagle that started it all?


Maybe the question marks because it was BUSTER who brought up the original Susan Cagle and not BAXTER. You wanker.
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:18 pm

thomasgaffney wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
buster00 wrote:Check it out! You guys aren't gonna believe this, but NOW it turns out there's some woman setting up a mic and strumming out songs in New York subway stops!



Her name?



SUSAN CAGLE!!

I almost pissed my pants when I heard about this. Whatta coincidence, huh?


Shakes my head in disbelief that he doesn't know how all this started, but still laughs at how the unknowing Baxter must have felt at the time. God if I was in the same position the 'coincidence' would have killed me.

Baxter, what did you do?

You should have gone up to her and told her all about this place.


:?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:


Why the question marks?

Did you know that she was the Susan Cagle that started it all?


Maybe the question marks because it was BUSTER who brought up the original Susan Cagle and not BAXTER. You wanker.


You know, if it was possible for me to get a PWNT3D gun, and bring it up to my head and pull the trigger, now would be the time for me to do it.
Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Postby so sorry on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:27 pm

C3GL4D!
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15717
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:30 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:You know, if it was possible to get a PWNT3D gun, and bring it up to my head and pull the trigger, now would be the time for me to do it.


This is what Google came back with on a search for PWNT3D GUN:

Image

Didn't a google image search start all this?
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby papalazeru on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:34 pm

Sound of music

High on a hill was a lonely goatherd
Yodle Cagle Yodle Cagle yodle Cagle he hooo
Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd
Yodle Cagle yodla cagle yodle caaaaagle
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Apr 13, 2006 3:58 pm

Did anyone watch last night's elimination episode of AMERICAN CAGLE?

I'm so glad Bucky got kicked off. there's no way that idiotic buck-toothed country singer should be America's next subway-singing superstar.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19216
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Music

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron