Ninja Academy

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

Ninja Academy

Postby Brocktune on Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:07 pm

ok, i could have sworn i started a thread about these guys before, but i swear to god i cant find it now. so mods, fell free to lock, move or delete as usual. anyway, what with all of this talk about Real Ultimate Power and ninjas, i just had to bring this up again.

for the uninitiated, please allow me to introduce to you, the incomparable Ninja Academy. we (my band) have had the distinct pleasure of playing with these guys a time or two, and were even responsible for them breaking their san diego cherry. these guys are an amazing band, who gets extra cool points for being ninjas. they just released the video for the opening track from their current record "Bra'ka'dOm". the song is called "your kung fu sucks!" you can see the video HERE!

if you like your music heavy, melodic, and ass kickingly invisible, please check them out. and if any of you los angelino zoners out there like them, check them out sometime. they play all the time. Ninja Academy bitchez!

bra'ka'dOm!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby athenabodicea on Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:18 pm

Its times like these that I wish I had speakers on this fucking beast of a computer...
Actually I think I need a sound card...
Booooooo!!!!!

Sounds like I would probablly like them....
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Iconoclastica on Wed Jun 14, 2006 9:53 pm

sht man - I'm sold . . . why the hell do I have to live on the wrong coast?

I am Jack's broken heart
Iconoclastica
DEADLY ZONETTE

Return to Music