Are you an albums man or a track man?

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

Albums man or Singles man?

Who needs to hear their "jazz" cover of God Save the Queen? If you buy a single you just get the killer tracks and skip the filler tracks. Single's man all the way.
9%
An album is more than just a collection of songs, it's one big song. And who listens to just the first 30 seconds of a song? Album's man all the way.
79%
I'm a woman!!!
12%

Total votes : 33

Are you an albums man or a track man?

Postby Seppuku on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:09 am

Me, I've always been about the long-play experience. I just figure that even if it isn't meant to be Sgt Pepper's or something, the album reflects the head-state the group was in at the time more than a compilation or a few random cuts could ever do. Plus there's the fact that singles are so often hacked-down versions of album tracks, which I can't abide by.

Naturally there are exceptions, but 9/10 times I'll go with the album.

Anyone who clicks option 1 on the poll has ADD by the way :wink:
Last edited by Seppuku on Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:52 am

I read somewhere that peeps are buying more tracks, not really singles, but fave tracks via mp3 services. I SAY FUCK THAT SHIT! I'm an album man myself. Can't imagine any recent albums I purchased (particularly Ys and Return to Cookie Mountain) being any other way.

A lot of smaller artists are far more interested in crafting proper aural experiences these days, probably as a reaction to the fact people are picking and choosing. Certainly stuff like Yo La Tengo's last effort works as an album... and going back in the annals of time, who wants to pick and choose tracks off of Dark Side Of The Moon?
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Carolian on Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:01 am

Oh man, albums all the way! You're right, I've always thought of the songs on an album as being one "musical piece", to sound like a complete tool, with different parts. The way the songs are arranged, the way the album progresses, and the general rhythm of the feelings in the album are, for me, what makes it special.
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby mistertim on Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:57 am

99% Albums for me - I buy 12" singles (of dance / electronic stuff) occasionaly, and download individual tracks even less often (normally when it's one standout track from a band I'm already familiar with and not keen on), however, the vast vast majority of my listening is to whole albums.

I will say this though, for anyone who appreciates music in a different way, fill your boots! Albums aren't the 'right' way... just my preferred way.
"That's why they sent me I am an expert."
mistertim
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby Fried Gold on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:03 am

I'm a long player definitely.

There are the odd occasions where I'll download a single track, especially when I know the rest of the album is rubbish.

The thing I used to like about singles were some of the quality b-sides that were included (Oasis' singles c.1994-1996 is a good example of that). Most CD single releases now tend not to have that, maybe just a "remix". The last CD single I bought was The Manics' - "The Masses Against The Classes" in 2000.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby unikrunk on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:29 am

Mix CDs and random playlists – I’m a certified skipper. I have something inside me that verges on OCD regarding listening to shit I dislike; I have to skip tracks constantly, and it drives my friends fucking mad, particularly when I am at their houses.

On the rare occasion that I find an entire album to flow together seamlessly I am very pleased.

/the new Flaming Lips, for example
He can't' love you back...
unikrunk
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Shane on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:54 am

I am an album guy but I don't think my kind of music comes out with singles.
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby sleepflower on Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:18 pm

Has to be albums. I have a stash of singles, but I usually get them for the music video, especially if there is a making of.

I do listen to single tracks, I cannot deny that, but t depends what mood, and again usually ONLY buy the single if unsure of getting the album or have no interest in it.

I wonder how the demographic will feel in 10 years time? I already have spoken to people that would never dream of payig for music. Saddens me.
The Noblest Pleasure is The Joy of Understanding
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:34 pm

Yeah, I know a few of them myself.

Some people have oddly low opinions of the people who entertain them.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby darkjedijaina on Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:49 pm

i'm a singles girl. i skip tracks often. i prefer listening to music on shuffle, though even then i will skip tracks if it's something i'm not in the mood for. for me, music is all about mood. if i'm in the mood, i might listen to a single track 20 times in a row and then might not listen to it again for some time. i suppose it is sort of OCD-ish, as unikrunk said. but that's just how i work.
darkjedijaina
BAD ASH

Postby sleepflower on Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:13 pm

I love how an album has a whole mood.

Love lying back on the sofa with my eyes closed, listening to something like emiliana torrini or NIN: fragile. How it all peaks and dips.

I really cannot relax if I skip here and there. I prefer singles when I am on the move or unsure of what to listen to or even sometime when working, as I don't have the attention to give to the music.
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby mistertim on Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:22 pm

sleepflower wrote:I love how an album has a whole mood.

Love lying back on the sofa with my eyes closed, listening to something like emiliana torrini or NIN: fragile. How it all peaks and dips.

I really cannot relax if I skip here and there. I prefer singles when I am on the move or unsure of what to listen to or even sometime when working, as I don't have the attention to give to the music.

All very true! It's just occured to me that, in my case, at least, it does depend on what sort of music I'm listening to, and when, however. If I'm getting ready to go out, then I'm more likely to skip through a load of 'party' tracks, whereas if I'm working, or just listening, I'll put on a whole album.

Also it depends on the music.... I love Italo Disco, for instance, but a whole 74 minutes of Bobby O is a little too much g@yness for me to handle...
mistertim
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby sleepflower on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:01 pm

I know exactly what you mean. Very few albums seem appropriate to get ready to party to.

Work wise is depends on what sort of work. A sit down long piece of work = album. All over the place, a shuffle playlist for what mood i am in or usually i just stick mtv2 on between 2am and 4.

Also see what u mean about a whole album of certain bands is quite hard.

Some bands though you can make a good album out of single tracks if you know them well enough. I swap out a few especially on the masterplan as an example.
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:21 pm

MOSTLY Albums. Though sometimes it does fark me off that I have to listen to a long shitty track before I can get to my preferred ones. This ain't a good example, as I admit it's a good song, but just not my blimmin' taste, on Blood On The Tracks I gotta sit and tolerate over what, 7 minutes of Idiot Wind before I can get to the lighter stuff? It's when you've got to put up with tracks you're not so keen on to enjoy the rest of the album, it annoys me. The middle part of Sgt Pepper's lets the rest of the album down for me too.

That's why album listening experiences aren't completely satisfactory, but sod going out just ot buy the odd single from an album. You buy enough of them, you're basically paying the price for a cheap discounted album anyway. Just means that I have to skip some tracks sometimes. I'm under no obligation to listen to all of it.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Peven on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:31 pm

i appreciate a well-made album that is conceived and produced as whole, rather than a collection of tracks with nothing to do with one another. which is why Pink Floyd is my favorite group of all time, and why their albums are some of the best ever made. my own bias opinion is that no other group has ever matched their body of work in regard to the number of albums that have that approach.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby tapehead on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:33 pm

So, you're talking Dark Side of the Moon, The Wall... and what else?
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Peven on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Animals, Wish You Were Here, The Final Cut(which imo is a criminally under-rated album)

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby tapehead on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:43 pm

So five albums? lemme think about that one, I mean, the terms you're talking could have been met by, just off-hand - U2, Radiohead, The Doors, The Beatles, Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds... I think I need more to go on on regards your theory, Peven
Last edited by tapehead on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Peven on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:46 pm

5 albums that are fucking GREAT though, Tape. it isn't just a matter of quantity, but quality too, right?

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Seppuku on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:56 pm

Don't forget Piper at the Gates of Dawn. :(

I agree with you though Pev, The Final Cut is what The Wall (still a neat little album :wink:) WANTED to be: an awe-inspiring encapsulation of post-war Britain. I hate that it's looked down on by so many people, even folks who like to refer to themselves as Floyd fans.

I also loved Pulse and kind of dug The Division Bell, but mostly because it's the only Floyd album I bought at the time of its release, though there's no denying the greatness of the song High Hopes.
Last edited by Seppuku on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby sleepflower on Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:56 pm

More recent bands that fit the bill are radiohead and nine inch nails for me. I do also like pink floyd, though takes me a while to get into the albums. Saw dark side of the moon performed live in the summer.

Most of my favourite bands seem to make albums as single entities, such as air and the manics and I would like to see where muse head to next.

Obviously any band that works on concept albums should have that feel. Im not a big fan but MCR seem to be doing ok.

As an addition, sigue ros make fantastic albums, though they are very similar to one another. I see them more as a very long single each.
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:03 pm

Yeah, can dig that about Sigur Ros. Good call on Torrini - Fishermans Woman is aces.

What I don't like is when albums TRY too hard. Like The Mars Volta's Frances The Mute. I DON'T NEED FARKING SFX FOR TEN MINUTES. It's fucking annoying, it's not big, it's not clever... it doesn't ADD to the experience, if anything it takes it away.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:07 pm

The amount of times I've played Piper at the Gates of Dawn and A Saucerful of Secrets. Right in the band's tripped out psychedelic stage - and the albums just don't grow on me or get better enough for me. I just can't get into them properly. It's like there's some real great moments and tracks that we're building into - aaaannnnd then they go and turn it all off, the music just dies down and it all just lingers there. It's like they're tryign to ruin a track deliberately sometimes. Interstellar Overdrive, I'm looking at you.

What is the point of this little rant? Er, I admit I've gone off topic a bit. OK, let's just say that these two are more of a collection of a few singles that I like to listen to, rather than a completely enjoyable listen. I, I just can't believe that for having such a proffesional musical grip on the psychedelic sound, that they still couldn't deliver the totally encompassing satisfaction for me there.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:08 pm

You're admitting to going off topic?

:shock:

;)
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tapehead on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:11 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:Don't forget Piper at the Gates of Dawn. :(

Yeah I think you would nearly have to include that one as well.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:11 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:The amount of times I've played Piper at the Gates of Dawn and A Saucerful of Secrets. Right in the band's tripped out psychedelic stage - and the albums just don't grow on me or get better enough for me. I just can't get into them properly. It's like there's some real great moments and tracks that we're building into - aaaannnnd then they go and turn it all off, the music just dies down and it all just lingers there. It's like they're tryign to ruin a track deliberately sometimes. Interstellar Overdrive, I'm looking at you.

What is the point of this little rant? Er, I admit I've gone off topic a bit. OK, let's just say that these two are more of a collection of a few singles that I like to listen to, rather than a completely enjoyable listen. I, I just can't believe that for having such a proffesional musical grip on the psychedelic sound, that they still couldn't deliver the totally encompassing satisfaction for me there.

You'd know all about that, woodn't you? Plus, at least I steered it back on track before running head long into that wall and creating an explosion and killing us all.
Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Brocktune on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:12 pm

what's a single?

but seriously, i do buy singles. but only as compliments to an album. often, if i like the artist, i like their throw away tracks, otherwise known as B-sides, as much as the non throw away tracks. so in order to get a more complete collection of what an artist was recording, i totally get the singles too. but other than that, fuck singles.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Seppuku on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:15 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote: It's like they're tryign to ruin a track deliberately sometimes.

Which is just one of the reasons why I love it so much.

As far as Interstellar Overdrive's concerned, well you either like the idea of travelling into space via pots, pans, and whatever else they could fit into the studio, or you don't. I also think it starts and ends with one of the most killer riffs ever put down on vinyl.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby TonyWilson on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:23 pm

ALBUMMMMMS ALL THE WAY.

Yeh, songs are fun, but an album is a full experience, it's a journey. The great albums, you start in one place and you should be somewhere totally different by the end. That's one of the hallmarks of agreat album and band in my opinion. After litening to an album you should understand the band a little more, undertand their intentions more. I love the odd single, and I'll often buy a pop single intead of the album; Girls Aloud - Biology springs to mind there.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Peven on Sat Jan 27, 2007 3:34 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:Don't forget Piper at the Gates of Dawn. :(

my bad, i shouldn't have underestimated the UK'rs. see, over here it is uncommon for people to even be aware that Floyd had an album before Dark Side, let alone know anything about it. :(

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby sleepflower on Sat Jan 27, 2007 4:41 pm

The only actual cd's of singles i seem to still play are the oasis one (greatest b-side band of all time?) which were more like mini albums. I hated it so much when they changes the rules so that a single with 4 songs was considered an EP.

i loved a single, b side live or demo and a cover. what a great little set to go with the album. The only people it helped were the bands uncreative enough to write 4 good tunes.

As an addition, my other favourite all time album is mansun: six

30 arrangements of music to create an album of songs, rather than 12 songs to create an album. One of the most underated bands.

Also has anyone listened to tweaker: 2am wake up call. Fantastic album about a night of sleep or lack of. A concept album based on chris vrenna's wifes insomnia. Dreams, nightmares, rest, anxiety. All there. I get the feeling I should be taking this to another thread....
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby Fried Gold on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:03 pm

Peven wrote:Animals, Wish You Were Here, The Final Cut(which imo is a criminally under-rated album)

The Final Cut suffered from a lack of balance between the music and the lyrical message. The political ideas behind it outweighed the quality of the songs overall.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:28 pm

Do they still sell singles?
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Seppuku on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:29 pm

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:Do they still sell singles?

Only if they're from the Philipines or Thailand.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby tapehead on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:35 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:

I think we're talking itunes and other mp3 dowload services as well - I seem to remember something in the papers this week about the British chart system changing it's rules to now include anything that was selling, rather than tracks with a recent release date - due to the promotion of a certain commercial dj, Billie Piper's 'Honey to the B' then re-entered the top fifty.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Seppuku on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:42 pm

tapehead wrote:
seppukudkurosawa wrote:

I think we're talking itunes and other mp3 dowload services as well - I seem to remember something in the papers this week about the British chart system changing it's rules to now include anything that was selling, rather than tracks with a recent release date - due to the promotion of a certain commercial dj, Billie Piper's 'Honey to the B' then re-entered the top fifty.

I was talking about mail-order brides...
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby tapehead on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Then Russia is your market, sir.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Vegeta on Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:43 pm

Albums (CDs)!

I haven't joined the itune/mp3 universe yet, and don't know if I will. I like the feel packaging and everything else you get with an album!
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby mistertim on Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:03 pm

sleepflower wrote:As an addition, sigue ros make fantastic albums, though they are very similar to one another. I see them more as a very long single each.

Dude, a Sigur Ros and Sigue Sigue Sputnik supergroup? I *so* need to hear this........

...ok, I'll stop ripping on your spelling from now on. Sorry... :wink:
mistertim
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby justcheckin on Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:11 pm

Album all the way... It is just one big song. Look at Pink Floyd's The Wall... It really is one big song. I do like individual songs sometimes but it depends on the artist. Sometimes the album really does bite as a whole.
justcheckin
AIRWOLF

Postby mistertim on Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:16 pm

Ok then, for all the 'Albums' people, where do you stand on compilations? I'm not talking about "Ultimate Driving Anthems" or "Now that's what I call Power Ballads" or whatever, but rather some of the (admittedly few) *really* seminal compilation albums: 'Nuggets', 'Tropicalia' (the original 60s version, rather than the recent Soul Jazz comp of the same name - even though they cover the same ground), 'C86', 'New York Noise', 'A Secret History'? Would these stand as 'albums' in their own right?

Although I'm typically an album listener, thinking about it, I'm not yet ready to throw the single-track baby out with the bathwater. A lot of bands and albums I really love have been discovered through compilations or downloads of single tracks, for instance. In addition, the art of the 4 minute pop song can be criminally underrated - A concept album isn't necessarily 'better' because of it's size or complexity.
mistertim
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby sleepflower on Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:23 pm

Im a sucker for chill out compilations, good ones. I guess they are still in a way all one feeling and the best ones flow as a normal album would, choosing which tracks fit carefully.

Late night tales albums and all back to mine series are quite good, with tracks recomended by one particular band, and tend to follow the flow of an hour of an evening very well. The air one is fantastic.

Anyone going to mention 2manydj's?
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby Seppuku on Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:28 pm

mistertim wrote:Ok then, for all the 'Albums' people, where do you stand on compilations? I'm not talking about "Ultimate Driving Anthems" or "Now that's what I call Power Ballads" or whatever, but rather some of the (admittedly few) *really* seminal compilation albums: 'Nuggets', 'Tropicalia' (the original 60s version, rather than the recent Soul Jazz comp of the same name - even though they cover the same ground), 'C86', 'New York Noise', 'A Secret History'? Would these stand as 'albums' in their own right?

As ever, it depends. If we're talking about a lot of soul music that came out before the 70s, well in most cases they were released as singles, and the albums (if there were albums to begin with) ended up being padded with a whole bunch of puff songs. The same goes for a lot of '60's bands in general (The early Kinks, The Zombies, etc.). Singles used to be the best way for an artist to get their work across. So listening to a compilation of an artist's songs might get you more bang for your buck than some lame duck albums.

There are also some compilations like Rebel Music (released in the mid-70s), which brought a whole pantheon of reggae artists into the spotlight- including U.Roy, The Heptones, Horace Andy, and quite a few more who otherwise may have been completely ignored if not for the compilation's existence.

That being said, in the case of Nuggets and some punk compilations, those psychedelic and punk groups often released amazing albums in their own right, and a great deal of people will listen to say, the 13th Floor Elevator's You're Gonna Miss Me, and write it off as a rocking curio. When, in reality, their first two albums are complete classics.

I don't think these taster compilations are needed so much in an age when you can stream or download pretty much any song you want.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby mistertim on Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:46 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:I don't think these taster compilations are needed so much in an age when you can stream or download pretty much any song you want.

I dunno - I think I disagree on that. Given that we now essentially have instant access more or less the entire canon of recorded music, this curatorial aspect is more important, in order to better focus our attention on the stuff we are looking for. Admittedly, last.fm, mp3 blogs etc fulfil some of the same role, but I think there is still great value in 'curated' compilation records, in terms of comparing and contrasting songs and acts, and as a tool of discovery.
mistertim
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby doglips on Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:58 pm

TonyWilson wrote:ALBUMMMMMS ALL THE WAY.

Yeh, songs are fun, but an album is a full experience, it's a journey. The great albums, you start in one place and you should be somewhere totally different by the end. That's one of the hallmarks of agreat album and band in my opinion. After litening to an album you should understand the band a little more, undertand their intentions more. I love the odd single, and I'll often buy a pop single intead of the album; Girls Aloud - Biology springs to mind there.

haha, thetonydoglipswilson uni-mind at work.

Ditto the album thoughts AND Girls Aloud - Biology.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:23 pm

Well, you're really talking about buying the Video collection of artists if you're talking Girls Aloud now, aren't we? Ala Atomic Kitten DVD in one's collection that one brave soul mentioned.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby sleepflower on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:25 pm

saw atomic kitten live. they aint all that.
sleepflower
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:27 pm

Now it's the albums! Back in the day (not that I would know) the single was king.

Anyway I would much rather see the artists full spectrum of creativity than just one hit song.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Peven on Sat Jan 27, 2007 10:38 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:Now it's the albums! Back in the day (not that I would know) the single was king.

Anyway I would much rather see the artists full spectrum of creativity than just one hit song.

what do you mean, "back in the day"? if you mean the 50's, or early 60's, i'd say you're right, but starting in the mid 60's and then throughout the 70's the album ruled. where i lived, during the 70's, there was a rock radio station that based their identity on playing entire albums, not just singles. try finding a station that does that nowadays. currently, i'd say that singles are the way of things, for the most part, because of the way people can cherry pick what they want with i-tunes and other similar sources.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby minstrel on Sat Jan 27, 2007 11:25 pm

Albums. The kinds of music I listen to don't lend themselves to singles anyway. I like folk music, which is never released as singles or videos because the market is small. You pretty much have to buy albums. I also like progressive rock and some kinds of jazz, and "jam band" music, and those require long tracks and they never get released as singles.

Back in the heyday of radio (fifties and early sixties), record companies relied on singles to sell albums, and so the albums would consist of the Hit Song plus lots of filler. They practically designed albums like that.

Later, in the wake of the Beatles, Bob Dylan, and others, artists began thinking in terms of albums, sometimes going so far as to create concept albums, and the album became king rather than the single.

Still later, the MTV revolution happened, and singles became more important again, because they made videos for the singles.

So I guess whether you're an "album guy" or a "singles guy" might depend on what kind of music you listen to, and from what era.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Next

Return to Music