The Prince Thread (you're a)"Creep" @ Coachella!?

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:35 pm

Discuss Prince in here!

Love him ?
Hate him ?
Ambivalent ?
Whats his best film ?
what's his best album ?
Were you a member of his online NPG music club ?
Were you a member of his band at any time ?

you get the point.
Last edited by King Of Nowhere on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:43 pm

I love Prince.

One of the few artists who makes me want to dance.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby minstrel on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:46 pm

Well, I thought he played some pretty ugly (oxymoron, I know) guitar during the Superbowl halftime show. Other than that, I don't listen to him. I just looked at this thread to see if it was about the "controversy" of his Superbowl performance, with the phallic guitar silhouette image and all.

Sheesh.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:49 pm

you mean this ?
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Lady Sheridan on Wed Feb 07, 2007 9:53 pm

I've never been fond of Prince. But "Kiss" is a sexy song. Especially when sung by penguins.
Lady Sheridan
RED

Postby minstrel on Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:06 pm

king_of_nowhere wrote:you mean this ?

Yeah. That. People are complaining. I think they're being waaaaay too sensitive.

The same people see the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese sandwiches.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:12 pm

CNN wrote: Rolling Stone magazine contributing editor Gavin Edwards, who points out that on Prince's "Purple Rain" tour in the mid '80s, he performed with a guitar that would ejaculate, squirting water out of its end during the climax of "Let's Go Crazy."
"All that said, it didn't seem like a sniggering little puppet show,"

It's nothing new, bit late for people to be comparing guitars to dicks, people have been playing them for more than 1/2 a decade.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Feb 07, 2007 10:21 pm

minstrel wrote:
king_of_nowhere wrote:you mean this ?

Yeah. That. People are complaining. I think they're being waaaaay too sensitive.

The same people see the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese sandwiches.

i'm just glad to see that his phallic symbol comes equipped with an anal tickler
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Fievel on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:32 pm

His Super Bowl performance was possibly the best SB halftime performance ever.

I don't own a note of the guy's music, but I respect the hell out of him. The world needs more black rock stars. Sure, he does R&B too but the man can rock as needed. It's almost like he's a complete musician stretching himself over multiple genres.

And gods DAMN IT he's pretty.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby pomeroy on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:47 pm

Prince is awesome. His was one of the best concerts I've ever been to.
pomeroy
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Feb 07, 2007 11:52 pm

paisley park ?
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:24 am

Purple Rain is one of the best records. Ever. I'm bummed I missed his halftime show. I still can't figure why people forget that he is a kick ass guitar player. I would love to hear a guitar-centric album from him. Everyone knows he can jam, I want to hear him rock. After The Police I think the only reunion we need now is Prince and The Revolution. Of course, it would have to be during Wendy and Lisa's hiatus from "Heroes."
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Feb 08, 2007 12:58 am

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:Purple Rain is one of the best records. Ever. I'm bummed I missed his halftime show. I still can't figure why people forget that he is a kick ass guitar player. I would love to hear a guitar-centric album from him. Everyone knows he can jam, I want to hear him rock. After The Police I think the only reunion we need now is Prince and The Revolution. Of course, it would have to be during Wendy and Lisa's hiatus from "Heroes."

only if they get the surgeon back on keyboards
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:29 am

TheBaxter wrote:
Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:Purple Rain is one of the best records. Ever. I'm bummed I missed his halftime show. I still can't figure why people forget that he is a kick ass guitar player. I would love to hear a guitar-centric album from him. Everyone knows he can jam, I want to hear him rock. After The Police I think the only reunion we need now is Prince and The Revolution. Of course, it would have to be during Wendy and Lisa's hiatus from "Heroes."

only if they get the surgeon back on keyboards

I second that emotion.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:46 pm

two words...

"Pussy Control"

I heart Prince.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:53 pm

one of my favorite compilation cd sets, and one of the best bang-for-your-buck sets at that, is the two cd Prince Greatest Hits set. and those only cover him up through the early 90's. a real artist. something that is sorely lacking in today's crowd of "performers".

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby King Of Nowhere on Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:57 pm

i have the 3disc HITS/B SIDES, covers most of his stuff till early 90's.

Good range of styles
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Brocktune on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:05 pm

Fievel wrote:His Super Bowl performance was possibly the best SB halftime performance ever.

100% agree!
it was the first halftime show i could actually stomach in the last 15 years.

prince is one of the most important artists of the last 25 years, no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

and not only is he an amazing songwriter, and an unbelievable showman, but he can shred the fuck out of a guitar.
i would almost put Prince on par with Stevie Wonder.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:13 pm

No one liked Sir Paul's performance a couple of years back? I thought it was great. Oh well.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby Brocktune on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:27 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:No one liked Sir Paul's performance a couple of years back? I thought it was great. Oh well.

it probably was.

i must admit to not remembering he played. i probably changed the fucking channel way before he even come on, for fear that i might be induced to vomit. but can you blame me? after all, i had seen previous halftime shows, so i knew what i wanted to avoid.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:31 pm

He did the staples: "Hey Jude", "Live and Let Die", and some others. I can't remember the entire bill, but I loved it. I, unfortunately, was the only one in our group who did. Maybe it was because I was with some friends whose definition of an inspiring and electric artist is Ray J or R Kelly.

Sad.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:38 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:He did the staples: "Hey Jude", "Live and Let Die", and some others. I can't remember the entire bill, but I loved it. I, unfortunately, was the only one in our group who did. Maybe it was because I was with some friends whose definition of an inspiring and electric artist is Ray J or R Kelly.

Sad.

paul mccartney was great. too bad justin timberlake had to ruin it though when he ripped macca's shirt and exposed his nipple clamp.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Dark Knight on Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:41 pm

Anybody remember the one super bowl half time show where Tony Bennett performed and it had like a indiana jones theme thing. Did I dream that?
El Wray will find the missing reel, just watch...
Dark Knight
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Re: The Prince thread

Postby buster00 on Mon Feb 12, 2007 12:13 am

king_of_nowhere wrote:Discuss Prince in here!

Love him ?
Hate him ?
Ambivalent ?
Whats his best film ?
what's his best album ?
Were you a member of his online NPG music club ?
Were you a member of his band at any time ?

you get the point.

Absolutely.
No.
No.
Purple Rain.
See above.
No.
No.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Nov 09, 2007 2:15 am

Prince is now suing Youtube & ebay because they don't remove unauthorized content. Apparently he also wants all his fans to remove any prince related tattoos they have.

prince.org (a prince fan site) wrote:prince.org, along with other prominent Prince fansites housequake and princefams, has been sent a "DMCA takedown notice" and at least two "Cease and Desist" letters from attorneys representing Prince. Their demands for removing content and mandating how we would refer to Prince, if obliged, would essentially mean the end of any discussion of Prince-related topics, hosting of images (even of people's symbol tattoos!) and more. We at prince.org will not stand for this, and have joined forces with the other affected sites to tell our side of the story and stand up to what are, in our opinion, bullying tactics designed to silence freedom of speech.

Please visit http://www.princefansunited.com to read more
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:01 am

Fievel wrote:The world needs more black rock stars.

Lenny Kravitz wrote:No it doesn't. Don't be skeevin' up my gravy train, man.
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby junesquad on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:14 am

I guess that Prince has a few songs that I feel are guilty pleasures... but I wouldn't consider myself a fan by any stretch of the imagination. BTW - When I saw the guitar/penis thing... I thought to myself, "Boys never grow up, do we?"
Junesquad
junesquad
AIRWOLF

Postby vicious_bastard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:28 am

I dislike pretty much every Prince song I have ever heard, but must admit that he is probably the greatest musician alive - there aren't many instruments he isn't a master of. I'd kill to be at one of those legendary post-gig, impromptu all-night jam sessions where he just turns up at a club. He is an astonishingly good guitarist. Ridiculously talented.
vicious_bastard
AIRWOLF

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Nov 09, 2007 11:31 am

It's really quite funny that so called "fans" are going against Prince' wishes. Do they actually support him or not?
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:21 pm

king_of_nowhere wrote:Prince is now suing Youtube & ebay because they don't remove unauthorized content. Apparently he also wants all his fans to remove any prince related tattoos they have.

prince.org (a prince fan site) wrote:prince.org, along with other prominent Prince fansites housequake and princefams, has been sent a "DMCA takedown notice" and at least two "Cease and Desist" letters from attorneys representing Prince. Their demands for removing content and mandating how we would refer to Prince, if obliged, would essentially mean the end of any discussion of Prince-related topics, hosting of images (even of people's symbol tattoos!) and more. We at prince.org will not stand for this, and have joined forces with the other affected sites to tell our side of the story and stand up to what are, in our opinion, bullying tactics designed to silence freedom of speech.

Please visit http://www.princefansunited.com to read more

hello, prince? metallica called. they want their fan-hating asshole mentality back.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby so sorry on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:38 pm

Prince rules.
And thanks for reminding me... off to iTunes!

Sidenote: that guy on Saturday Night Live does a great Prince impersonation/schtick.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Zarles on Fri Nov 09, 2007 12:50 pm

CHAHLIE MURPHAH!

The man's a pimp. He hasn't aged in twenty years.
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:17 pm

Prince Fans United wrote:November 9, 2007

CONFUSION ALL AROUND US

Many members and visitors will doubtless have seen the wildly inaccurate statement today by AEG that "Prince is not suing his fans" and referring to the Prince Fans United sites as "phoney". Not only is this statement confusing, libellous and misleading, we have actually been informed by Prince's representatives that his PR company (Outside PR) sent this in error last night and it has been picked up by a few key media organisations today.

We will shortly be issuing a (heavily) revised joint statement, however in the meantime please be aware that stories circulating on the internet that refers to "phoney" fan websites are wildly inaccurate and should not be taken at face value. Outside PR have assured us that every measure is currently being taken to withdraw these articles.

RECIEVED FROM PRINCE: PFUNK
November 8, 2007

PFU has been contacted by Prince's Management and we are currently in discussions.
We are hopeful that an amicable resolution can be reached wherein all can co-exist peacefully on the internet. However, if the talks are unsuccessful, the Prince Fans United Group vows to continue its fight. In the meantime, Prince has provided "Prince Fans United" with the song named "PFUnk" for your listening pleasure.

PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 5, 2007
PRINCE FANS FIGHT BACK AGAINST ATTACKS

In an extraordinary, but not unfamiliar move, the rock legend Prince is using an army of lawyers to launch attacks on his own fans. Several of the largest web communities dedicated to the artist have received notices to cease and desist all use of photographs, images, lyrics, album covers and anything linked to Prince's likeness. It is our belief that these threats are not made in an attempt to enforce valid copyright as Prince alleges in his threats, rather we believe they are attempts to stifle all critical commentary about Prince. We strongly believe that such actions are in violation of the freedom of speech and should not be allowed. Prince claims that fansites are not allowed to present any artwork with Prince's likeness, to the extreme that he has demanded removal of fan's own photographs of their Prince inspired tattoos and their vehicles displaying Prince inspired license plates. Prince's representatives have requested that the fansites provide them with "substantive details of the means by which you [the fansites] propose to compensate our clients [Paisley Park Enterprises, NPG Records and Anschutz Entertainment Group (AEG)] for damages..."
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby so sorry on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:26 pm

Jeebus, what the fuck? So a gifted artist who takes himself to serious is starting shit with his fans who take themselves too serious?
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby vicious_bastard on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:32 pm

Heheheh - reminds me of this little beauty from Big Train - Chris Morris voiceover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcMuTsBFQTE
vicious_bastard
AIRWOLF

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:56 pm

The sad thing is, his response song PFUnk is better than most of the shit he's put out in the last decade.

I wonder if the U is capitalized to avoid a lawsuit by Clinton.

EDIT: Lyrics

Prince/His Royal Badness/TAFKAP/Camille/whatever name he now uses wrote:drop it now...don't stop it....go get it!

Here he comes again...he's gonna try and to ruin my day
never had a reason to dog me out
U never make 'em do what they say
9 x's out of ten
ask 'em if he did, he say no
never be a turncoat,
never b the 1 to sell your name at the grocery store
u come around funny stop u goin' down
askin how it happened like he don't know

but i don't care what people may say
ain't gon' let him ruin my day

or imma die for a basket full o lies instead

ain't never like funky music
it's gon b on my dare
u gotta give me some o that music

here she comes again
she got to tell the story her way
when she caught her daddy(debtor?) doin summin
she don't wanna take your money when the crime don't pay
every now and then
a girl don summin bad they said
one mans justice is another mans fears
donchu wish that u could sleep in my bed

the only reason.....
but i dont care what people may say
i ain't gon let it ruin my day
or imma die for a basket full o lies instead

King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Sat Nov 10, 2007 12:22 am

A little update.

http://www.prince.org wrote:Some facts for the media:

* We have not been sued (yet). We have been served "cease and desist" letters which threaten that we MAY be sued. These C&Ds also ask for monetary damages, and even threaten criminal prosecution.
* prince.org has never engaged in bootlegging of his music. We won't link to any eBay sales of bootlegs. We don't link to YouTube videos of his music. We don't post his lyrics in full. We always give credit, including copyright, on every image we post when the information is available.
* If Prince himself was not involved in the cease-and-desist letters we received, someone new must be running Paisley Park Enterprises, or the lawyers are misrepresenting themselves. According to records as recent as 2005, Prince is "the sole owner of" Paisley Park Enterprises, which is one of the three entities listed as clients being represented in the C&D letters.
* "prince.org" is not capitalized. It's "prince.org" NOT "Prince.org".
* Direct inquiries about prince.org (specifically, not the PFU) to the founder, Ben Margolin.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Nov 12, 2007 12:00 am

This is getting worse

News.com aka CNET wrote:
Prince to sue The Pirate Bay

Posted by Greg Sandoval

Continuing an aggressive campaign to defend his copyrights, pop star Prince is preparing to file lawsuits within the next few days in three countries--including the United States--against The Pirate Bay, CNET News.com has learned.

John Giacobbi
(Credit: Web Sheriff)

One of the world's best-known BitTorrent indexing sites, The Pirate Bay has defiantly linked to pirated copies of films, TV shows, music videos, and other content while often boasting that it ignores Hollywood's requests to remove them. The Pirate Bay does not host any unauthorized content, but the service is internationally famous for being a highly effective file-sharing tool.

Prince will file similar suits against The Pirate Bay in the U.S., France, a country with laws favorable to copyright owners, and Sweden, where The Pirate Bay is based. In addition, Prince is preparing to take civil action against companies that advertise on The Pirate Bay, many of which are headquartered in Israel, according to John Giacobbi, Web Sheriff's president.

Prince has hired Giacobbi and Web Sheriff, a service that protects copyright materials from Internet piracy, to coordinate the legal challenges against The Pirate Bay and others who the singer believes has violated his copyright.

Giacobbi said Web Sheriff is also helping to launch an investigation into The Pirate Bay's off-shore connections to determine whether the company is compliant with Swedish and international income and corporation tax laws.

The Pirate Bay has already weathered several attempts by the governments of Sweden and the United States to shut down the site. Yet, this is likely the largest civil challenge the Web site has ever faced.

At the core of Prince's lawsuits are his claims that the three founders of The Pirate Bay are profiting from the work of artists without compensating them. The Pirate Bay earns $70,000 a month in advertising revenue, Giacobbi alleged. The site's founders have previously denied that the operation makes money.

None of the three founders of The Pirate Bay could be reached for comment.

The Pirate Bay Founders, Peter Sunde, Fredrik Neij, Gottfrid Svartholm.

Prince, who Giacobbi said has the backing of the International Federation of the Phonographic Industry, or IFPI, the group that represents the recording industry worldwide, is only adding to The Pirate Bay's legal troubles. The site founders also face criminal charges, according to a story published Thursday on the blog TorrentFreak.

A prosecutor in Sweden announced that he plans to press charges against five people involved with The Pirate Bay before January 31, 2008, the blog reported. The five are being accused of infringing on intellectual property.

The copyright battle that Prince has waged the past two months has not been without its costs. He was widely criticized this week when three unauthorized fan sites accused him of trying to violate their free speech rights when his handlers demanded that they remove several photos of him.

It was widely reported this week that Prince had begun suing fans. His representatives denied this.

"Prince is not suing his fans, is not looking to penalize fans and nor is he looking to inhibiting freedom of speech in any way," said AEG, Prince's promoter.

Prince began making headlines in September after lashing out against sites he believed were violating his intellectual-property rights.

In September, the singer said he planned to take legal action against The Pirate Bay, YouTube, and eBay. As of Friday, Prince's lawsuits appeared to be solely targeted at The Pirate Bay.

By suing The Pirate Bay in three different countries, Prince is hoping to put financial pressure on the service, Giacobbi said. Copyright laws in the United States and France would also make it nearly impossible for a site like The Pirate Bay to triumph, he claimed.

"There is no way that they will have any defense because it's blatant piracy," Giacobbi said. "They'll either have to come out and fight or just try and ignore it. In that case, we're going to win a default judgment against them. This could be a ticking time bomb for them. They can't outrun this. We are very confident."

TPB have faced bigger problems than prince before & lived to tell the tale.
No pun intended.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Nov 20, 2007 1:54 am

Another update on this mess:

Prince Fans United wrote:
We can now confirm that talks are underway to resolve matters pertaining to the online fan communities that recently formed under the coalition banner of "Prince Fans United". Everyone involved now wishes to move on towards a more harmonious future, where the protection of artists' rights and the freedoms of fan forums can happily co-exist.

We are working towards a position where mutually-acceptable guidelines can be agreed upon for unofficial fan sites.

Prince also renamed PFUnk to P.F.U.N.K. before removing it from his website.

i guess i was right, Clinton must've had a word with him.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby vicious_bastard on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:58 am

http://music.aol.com/video/whole-lotta-love-live/prince/tag/prince/1373803

Prince doing Zeppelin's 'Whole Lotta Love' live - not the best of cover versions, but Jesus, the guitar solos are incredible.
vicious_bastard
AIRWOLF

Postby papalazeru on Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:42 am

I don't usually post in music threads but this is a very interesting discussion on Copyrights and intellectual property.

Let's see if prince (small p) wins against the pirate bay.

Guaranteed that if he does managew to close it down, it'll open up in Finalnd or Poland or something.

And how the fuck can you sue someone to get their tattoo removed?
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby 80sCHILD on Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:47 pm

Prince is the fucking man, I love his old shit, and his old movies.
MY MINDS PLAYIN TRICKS ON ME!!!
80sCHILD
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:43 pm

so, I would guess, most of ya'll have heard that Prince covered "Creep" at Coachella?

of course, he added the Prince requisite rip snorting guitar solo, but what I love is how he changed the lyrics.

it's not Prince who's the creep...it's YOU. Or, rather us, I suppose.
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 pm

Somebody posted the youtube link somewhere in the Zone...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 pm

so sorry wrote:Somebody posted the youtube link somewhere in the Zone...

I imagine it's no longer working...

and that booger eating moron should've, I dunno, posted it in the Prince thread.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 01, 2008 1:56 am

Some Coachella pics...

They're kinda.. Eh, but I was like 500 yards from the goddamn stage.

THE RAT BASTARD WAS 30 MINUTES LATE TO COME OUT AND PLAY!

To hear more, go look at my post in CDT 3
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Re: The Prince Thread (you're a)"Creep" @ Coachella!?

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:25 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:38 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby TheButcher on Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:41 pm

Prince Returns to Warner Bros. Records After 18 Years
The artist had a turbulent split from the label in 1996, changing his name to an unpronouncable symbol and calling himself a slave to the company.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:51 pm

DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Next

Return to Music