Singin' in the Shower!

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

Do you sing in the shower?

Of course!
82%
Of course not!
9%
Yes (but don't tell anyone!)
9%
I don't know you well enough to get into that!
No votes

Total votes : 11

Postby minstrel on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:20 am

junesquad wrote: However, I am more of a hard liquor guy than a beer guy. Beer makes me all gassy. I am more of a whiskey guy.

Beer makes me gassy too. You don't want to be anywhere near the bathroom when I'm in there.

However, hard liquor gets me drunk too fast. I like Crown Royal, and some of the single malt Scotches (Macallan, Glenlivet, Laphroaig, and a few others), but I steer clear of gin and vodka and rum and the rest.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Nov 12, 2007 2:22 am

Ah, the problems surrounding alcohol. If those were life's ONLY problems, what a world this would be.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Nov 12, 2007 4:53 am

I used to ALWAYS sing in the shower. I had a cd player that plugged in on the other end of the bathroom (away from the water so I didnt die) and I would just blast tunes and sing like a maniac. Then one day my neighbor told me that, while the walls in the rest of the apartment are extra thick and I could murder a person without her knowledge...the bathroom walls are not thick and that she now knows how awful my singing voice is and how much I loved High School Musical.

:oops:
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Previous

Return to Music