Page 2 of 3

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:39 pm
by King Psyz
I just picture in my head Mr. Zackty pants walking towards the sunset with the love story theme playing

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:40 pm
by colonel_lugz
I wouldn't so much have a theme tune per se, i would be more background noise of heavy artillery and machine gun fire, just to keep me on my toes

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:43 pm
by ZombieZoneSolutions
For now let my theme song be "Blank Frank" by BRIAN ENO:

Blank Frank is the messenger of your doom and your destruction
Yes, he is the one who will set you up as nothing
And he is one who will look at you sideways
His particular skill is leaving bombs in people's driveways.
Blank Frank has a memory that's as cold as an iceberg
The only time he speaks is in incomprehensible proverbs
Blank Frank is the siren, he's the air-raid, he's the crater
He's on the menu, on the table, he's the knife and he's the waiter

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:43 pm
by unikrunk
@Psyz - exactly. Or in a park in late autumn, staring at the sky, lost in the past.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 3:44 pm
by The Ginger Man
I'm definately going with "I Don't Wanna Grow Up" by Tom Waits.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:07 pm
by The Vicar
Havoc - American Woman
Coldfire24 - You've Got Another Thing Coming
The Vicar - Jerusalem ( ELP version)
Kirk - My Dingaling ( been nominated elsewhere, I think...what the hell)
KON - Feelings?
thomasgaffney - What's the Frequency, Kenneth?
seppukudkurosawa - I'm Turning Japanese
Adam Balm - Video Killed the Radio Star
Ann Coulter - Reptile (by The Church)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:12 pm
by unikrunk
ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:For now let my theme song be "Blank Frank" by BRIAN ENO:

Blank Frank is the messenger of your doom and your destruction
Yes, he is the one who will set you up as nothing
And he is one who will look at you sideways
His particular skill is leaving bombs in people's driveways.
Blank Frank has a memory that's as cold as an iceberg
The only time he speaks is in incomprehensible proverbs
Blank Frank is the siren, he's the air-raid, he's the crater
He's on the menu, on the table, he's the knife and he's the waiter


Assuming this song is about Frank Black: I never knew such a song existed, but it should exist, as it is correct in all ways. Frank Black/Black Francis/Charles is a friggin' god.

/The rest of the Pixies are great as well...
//Teenager of the Year is my fave solo...
///not that it matters...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:24 pm
by athenabodicea
Iconoclastica wrote:For Kirk, I think I'd actually nominate Green Day's "Basketcase" :wink: (or SP's Bullet with Butterfly Wings)


You beat me to that one Iconny... Just perfect...
My second choice would have to be Anarchy in the UK-Sex Pistols

Iconoclastica wrote:Athena should have "Pour Some Sugar on Me" or "Welcome to the Jungle"


Nice....
For you..... Black Magic Woman-Santana
and Get the Party Started-Pink

Leckomaniac wrote:Athena "Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic" by The Police or "Rebel, Rebel" by David Bowie...it has just the right rock n' roll tone.


I like.. ;)
For you... Time of your life-Green Day
or You Learn-Alanis Morissette


havocSchultz wrote:Athena: "Here Comes the Boom" by POD...


:shock:
Hahahahaha.....

I'm going to have to come back to you.....????


unikrunk wrote:Athena - Crown of Iron by The Sword


Can I get the lyrics please???

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:32 pm
by unikrunk
@athena - I don't have the CD w/ me at work, because listening to it here would make me throw my desk at someone, and pull a total Korgoth on my co-workers.

So, go here and listen to some of their stuff (not sure if Crown of Iron is on there)


http://www.myspace.com/thesword

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:34 pm
by athenabodicea
Adam Balm:
Buddy Holly-Weezer
or Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Kirk:
Anarchy in the UK-Sex Pistols
or Insane in the Brain-Cypress Hill

KCBC:
Paradise City-GNR

Flumm:
Mr Roboto-Styx

Brocktune:
Rock the Casbah-Clash

Mushookie:
Don't Speak-No Doubt ;) j/k kinda

ZZS:
I'm Too Sexy-???
or Do Ya Think I'm Sexy-Rod Stewart ;)

MITB:
Dont Fear the Reaper-Blue Oyster Cult
or any other song with cowbell...

Bean:
Hits From the Bong-Cypress Hill
or With a Little Help From My Friends-Joe Cocker

Chilli:
Like a Virgin..... too obvious???

True Priapic:
Bye Bye Bye..... :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:36 pm
by athenabodicea
unikrunk wrote:@athena - I don't have the CD w/ me at work, because listening to it here would make me throw my desk at someone, and pull a total Korgoth on my co-workers.

So, go here and listen to some of their stuff (not sure if Crown of Iron is on there)


http://www.myspace.com/thesword


Oh... I see...
When you were thinking of my theme song you decided that something which makes you want to throw your desk was appropriate for me???
:shock:

lol

I dont have any speakers at work or at home :oops:
Maybe you could post the lyrics later.. I tried to google them with no luck... :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:38 pm
by unikrunk
yeah, seeing how your av is the destroyer of worlds and all...

/but what the fuck do I know?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:40 pm
by ZombieZoneSolutions
unikrunk wrote:Assuming this song is about Frank Black: I never knew such a song existed, but it should exist, as it is correct in all ways. Frank Black/Black Francis/Charles is a friggin' god.


He is great, but its not about him...

"Blank Frank" was released in 1974 (but sounds like its from the year
2074); he/she/its a completely fictional egomaniacal maniac character /
force of insanity / metaphorical underground noisepop myth...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:43 pm
by athenabodicea
unikrunk wrote:yeah, seeing how your av is the destroyer of worlds and all...

/but what the fuck do I know?



Hahhahaha...
I will reserve any wrath I may be mustering until I see the lyrics... ;)

:twisted:


J/k kinda....

I got nothing but love man.. nothing but love... lol

Actually... While I'm here again... my song for myself would be either Dancing Queen or Brick House....

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:44 pm
by havocSchultz
athenabodicea wrote:
Actually... While I'm here again... my song for myself would be either Dancing Queen or Brick House....


I was thinking Barracuda...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:44 pm
by unikrunk
ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:
unikrunk wrote:Assuming this song is about Frank Black: I never knew such a song existed, but it should exist, as it is correct in all ways. Frank Black/Black Francis/Charles is a friggin' god.


He is great, but its not about him...

"Blank Frank" was released in 1974 (but sounds like its from the year
2074); he/she/its a completely fictional egomaniacal maniac character /
force of insanity / metaphorical underground noisepop myth...


Weird, I dig Eno, and never have heard of this. Also, the lyrics really seem to sum up Frank Black's writing style and basic presence

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:45 pm
by ZombieZoneSolutions
athenabodicea wrote:ZZS:
I'm Too Sexy-???
or Do Ya Think I'm Sexy-Rod Stewart ;)


Ha ha! Awesome! (Though I would've preferred the RevCo version...)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:48 pm
by tapehead
havocSchultz wrote:
MasterWhedon wrote: Can't get enough of that song. It makes me want to strut everywhere I go.



STRUT?!?!?!

Who the fuck are you?


You're not John Travolta...

:D



excuse me, but strutting is allowed in the theme song thread, at least for WolfMother, the BeeGees and Pat Benetar

tapehead wrote:strut, strut, *click*

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:49 pm
by ZombieZoneSolutions
unikrunk wrote:
ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:
unikrunk wrote:Assuming this song is about Frank Black: I never knew such a song existed, but it should exist, as it is correct in all ways. Frank Black/Black Francis/Charles is a friggin' god.


He is great, but its not about him...

"Blank Frank" was released in 1974 (but sounds like its from the year
2074); he/she/its a completely fictional egomaniacal maniac character /
force of insanity / metaphorical underground noisepop myth...


Weird, I dig Eno, and never have heard of this. Also, the lyrics really seem to sum up Frank Black's writing style and basic presence


Dude, then you gotta check out some of Eno's early 70s albums -- "Blank
Frank" is on Here Come The Warm Jets. Another great album is
Taking Tiger Mountain By Strategy
...

Both highly recommended!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:50 pm
by The Vicar
Blank Frank is on Eno's Here Come the Warm Jets, featuring Robert Fripp ( King Crimson) on guitar.
Orignally released in 1974, a remastered version is readily available.
You like Eno, you'll like this.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:57 pm
by Keepcoolbutcare
Iconoclastica wrote:I nominate Saliva's "Your Disease" for . . . KCBC, because only an entrance with calves like his could do it justice :wink:


you damn skippy! (never heard of 'em, but if you say so, I'll take it...)

havocSchultz wrote:KCBC: "Sex Bomb" by Tom Jones


I prefer Flipper's version (big ups to St. Alphonzo for that...) but I'll be your Sex Bomb anyday!

athenabodicea wrote:KCBC:Paradise City-GNR


Capitain America's been torn apart
Now he's a court jester
With a broken heart


Axl the prophet? Did Millar swipe that for Civil War?

Diggin' the green grass and the pretty girls tho'...thanks sexycakes!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:57 pm
by Theta
Nothing beats the Imperial theme for entry music.

Of course, as I'm not Darth Vader, I'd have to go with "Fame and Fortune" by Mission of Burma.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:09 pm
by King Psyz
I think the soundtrack for the whole zone should be...

Fatboy Slim - Apache (remix)
from the title sequence of snatch

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:16 am
by Doc Holliday
colonel_lugz wrote:I wouldn't so much have a theme tune per se, i would be more background noise of heavy artillery and machine gun fire, just to keep me on my toes


RUBBISH! You get "Take Me Out" by Franz Ferdinand.

"I'm so Lugz-y I'm so Lugz-y!!!!"


and J-L gets "I See Girls"

Havoc gets "The Joker" by Steve Harley, Space Cowboy that he is (only call him Maurice on weekends though) :lol:

And Kirk gets "Freak like me" by the Sugababes :wink:

(or perhaps it should be Rage Against The Machine eh?)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:22 am
by havocSchultz
Doc Holliday wrote:
Havoc gets "The Joker" by Steve Harley, Space Cowboy that he is (only call him Maurice on weekends though) :lol:



I don't know - I don't think I'd consider myself a midnight toker...

Oh, and Doc, anybody suggest "Wanted:Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi yet... I know you said Blaze of Glory - which would work - I just think Wanted is a better song... maybe it's because they use it during the title sequence of Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man...which is arguably one of the best things that Mickey Rourke(Well, at least old-school Mickey...), Don Johnson and Chelsea Field have ever done...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:27 am
by Doc Holliday
havocSchultz wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:
Havoc gets "The Joker" by Steve Harley, Space Cowboy that he is (only call him Maurice on weekends though) :lol:



I don't know - I don't think I'd consider myself a midnight toker...

Oh, and Doc, anybody suggest "Wanted:Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi yet... I know you said Blaze of Glory - which would work - I just think Wanted is a better song... maybe it's because they use it during the title sequence of Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man...which is arguably one of the best things that Mickey Rourke(Well, at least old-school Mickey...), Don Johnson and Chelsea Field have ever done...


(Sees Havoc is wearing his natty green costume again, so checks forehead for Riddler-Mind-Control device. There is none so concedes he is in fact, completely swayed by other peoples opinions. Clears throat....maybe, just maybe he tells himself, I'll get away with it)

"Can I change my mind and have Wanted Dead or Alive please?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:36 am
by havocSchultz
Doc Holliday wrote:
havocSchultz wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:
Havoc gets "The Joker" by Steve Harley, Space Cowboy that he is (only call him Maurice on weekends though) :lol:



I don't know - I don't think I'd consider myself a midnight toker...

Oh, and Doc, anybody suggest "Wanted:Dead or Alive" by Bon Jovi yet... I know you said Blaze of Glory - which would work - I just think Wanted is a better song... maybe it's because they use it during the title sequence of Harley Davidson & The Marlboro Man...which is arguably one of the best things that Mickey Rourke(Well, at least old-school Mickey...), Don Johnson and Chelsea Field have ever done...


(Sees Havoc is wearing his natty green costume again, so checks forehead for Riddler-Mind-Control device. There is none so concedes he is in fact, completely swayed by other peoples opinions. Clears throat....maybe, just maybe he tells himself, I'll get away with it)

"Can I change my mind and have Wanted Dead or Alive please?"


Damn straight.


"Harley, you never could shoot worth a shit..."

Bon Jovi wrote:I've been everywhere -
Still I'm standing tall.
I've seen a million faces.
And I've rocked them all...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:52 am
by Doc Holliday
Mind you...I'm having trouble letting go of:

"I'm a devil on the run, a six-gun lover, a candle in the wind..."

and

"I never d rew first, but I d rew first blood..."

8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:55 am
by havocSchultz
Doc Holliday wrote:Mind you...I'm having trouble letting go of:

"I'm a devil on the run, a six-gun lover, a candle in the wind..."

and

"I never d rew first, but I d rew first blood..."

8)


Ah yes, but:

Bon Jovi wrote:Sometimes you tell the day
By the bottle that you drink
And times when you're all alone all you do is think

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:14 pm
by Adam Balm
Flumm - Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Iconoclastica - Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi
DocHolliday - Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
Kirk - Highly Illogical by Leonard Nimoy
Bluebottle - Where Have You Been by Reel Big Fish
WendellVaughan - Look What You've Done by Jet
Monorail77 - Again I go Unnoticed by Dashboard Confessional
Lady Sheridan - From Russia With Love by Lionel Bart
Lupe - See You Later Fuckface by the Queers
Coldfire - Innocent by Our Lady Peace
MasterWhedon - Anything by Bright Eyes. (Get it? "bright" "eyes"?)
DennisMM - Rocky Mountain High by John Denver

and lastly...

DocFalken (Peace Be Upon Him.) - Your Algebra by the Shins

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:23 pm
by Lady Sheridan
Adam Balm wrote:Lady Sheridan - From Russia With Love by Lionel Bart


Hahahaha, nice.

Mix it up with the balaika theme from the movie...my family keeps trying to talk me out of that ringtone for my phone.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:38 pm
by Iconoclastica
Adam Balm wrote:Flumm - Mr. Brightside by The Killers
Iconoclastica - Bad Medicine by Bon Jovi
DocHolliday - Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz
Kirk - Highly Illogical by Leonard Nimoy
Bluebottle - Where Have You Been by Reel Big Fish
WendellVaughan - Look What You've Done by Jet
Monorail77 - Again I go Unnoticed by Dashboard Confessional
Lady Sheridan - From Russia With Love by Lionel Bart
Lupe - See You Later Fuckface by the Queers
Coldfire - Innocent by Our Lady Peace
MasterWhedon - Anything by Bright Eyes. (Get it? "bright" "eyes"?)
DennisMM - Rocky Mountain High by John Denver

and lastly...

DocFalken (Peace Be Upon Him.) - Your Algebra by the Shins



hahahah I love the list . . . Bad Medicine . . . nice addition to Lecko's "Dr. Feel Good" and Havoc's "Sexual Healing" . . . particularly with the good old Jersey/Bon Jovi goodness ^_^ . . . you're giving me ideas for the mix tape to play on the speakers in my first office (hehe, imagine that?! I'll get to actually have my own theme music!!!) :wink:


though unikrunk, I'm ashamed I'm not familiar with 'Bitchin' Camaro' by 'The Dead Milkmen', or 'Repeater' from Fugazi . . . sound intriguing . . . I'll have to see if I can get my hands on them ^_^


and Athena, your suggestions just make me happy . . . I think I need to spend my weekend living them up :-D (Black Magic Woman-Santana and Get the Party Started-Pink )

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:14 pm
by monorail77
Adam Balm wrote:Monorail77 - Again I go Unnoticed by Dashboard Confessional


Hey, I'm standin' right here. Hello...hello? Aw forget it (grmble mble)

Zowie, I got mentioned, Thanks AB

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:19 pm
by MasterWhedon
Adam Balm wrote:MasterWhedon - Anything by Bright Eyes. (Get it? "bright" "eyes"?)

You continue to justify my man-crush, good sir...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 3:46 pm
by unikrunk
MW makes me want to take a shower with my clothes on.

/I need to wash away the creepy

EDIT: someone queue up Theme From Love Story

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:09 pm
by King Psyz
Iconoclastica wrote: though unikrunk, I'm ashamed I'm not familiar with 'Bitchin' Camaro' by 'The Dead Milkmen', or 'Repeater' from Fugazi . . . sound intriguing . . . I'll have to see if I can get my hands on them ^_^


so I'm hoping the ol KEKE (^___^) face means you do know of the greatness that is Fugazi and the Dead Milkmen, otherwise I'm gonna have to start sending zoners mix cds

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:11 pm
by MasterWhedon
unikrunk wrote:MW makes me want to take a shower with my clothes on.

/I need to wash away the creepy

EDIT: someone queue up Theme From Love Story

Urge... to... ZZZZACKT... rising...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:12 pm
by King Psyz
MasterWhedon wrote:
unikrunk wrote:MW makes me want to take a shower with my clothes on.

/I need to wash away the creepy

EDIT: someone queue up Theme From Love Story

Urge... to make... ZZZZACKT pants... rise...
.
fixed

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:15 pm
by MasterWhedon
King Psyz wrote:
MasterWhedon wrote:
unikrunk wrote:MW makes me want to take a shower with my clothes on.

/I need to wash away the creepy

EDIT: someone queue up Theme From Love Story

Urge... to make... ZZZZACKT pants... rise...
.
fixed

Don't tempt me. You can play with my quotes, but I can play with your posts...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:17 pm
by King Psyz
I'm sorry, I have a condition that forces me to tell a joke when I see one.

it's all good in the hood
ROFLCOPTER!
Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:21 pm
by Adam Balm
MasterWhedon wrote:Urge... to... ZZZZACKT... rising...


Have you had that as a custom rank yet? I can't remember...

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:22 pm
by MasterWhedon
Adam Balm wrote:
MasterWhedon wrote:Urge... to... ZZZZACKT... rising...


Have you had that as a custom rank yet? I can't remember...

Hmm, no. Will make it so once the Superman buzz wears off.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:44 pm
by Keepcoolbutcare
John-Locke - XTC - "The Mayor of Simpleton"
Lyra - Peaches - "Fuck the Pain Away" or Prince "Pussy Control"
Adam Balm - They Might Be Giants - "Particle Man"
DennisMM - Albert King - "I'll Play the Blues For You" or Prince - "Let's Go Crazy" or Pixies - "Where is My Mind" or Modest Mouse - "Medication"
Iconny - Annie - "Chewing Gum"
Havoc - Wu-Tang Clan - "Bring the Ruckus"
ThisistheGirl - Weezer - "Say it Ain't So"
Buster - Pavement - "Gangsters and Pranksters"
The ZONE - Turtles - "So Happy Together"
ZombieZoneSolutions - Public Enemy - "Black Steel in the Hour of Chaos"
Brocktune - Primus - "Spegetti Western"
Cpt Kirks 2pay - The Moldy Peaches - "Whose Got the Crack?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:52 pm
by King Of Nowhere
dont remember who sung it , but there is a song called "you broke my heart , now i'll break your face"
that'll do me

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:03 pm
by The Vicar
You Broke My Heart So I Busted Your Jaw....

by Spooky Tooth.

I think.

Great album artwork for that number....

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:30 pm
by St. Alphonzo
For the whole Zone:
"The Mob Rules" by Black Sabbath

For Herc (I've mentioned this one on a different thread):
"Nobody's Fault But Mine" by Led Zep

Athena: "Athena" by The Who, of course
"She's just a girl.... she's a bomb!"

KCBC: "Thighs" by the Thompson Twins
"Thighs, thighs, thighs, yeah!"

What's that? It's "Lies"? Well shit. Never mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:39 pm
by RaulMonkey
St. Alphonzo wrote:Athena: "Athena" by The Who, of course
"She's just a girl.... she's a bomb!"


Good work, Alphonzo! I wanted to mention that song to athena before, but I didn't want her to think I was kissing her ass. That song rules! (As does the entirety of "It's Hard")

***

Athena, I had no idea how much I'd need her
In peaceful times I hold her close and I feed her
My heart starts palpitating when I think my guess was wrong
But I think I'll get along
She's just a girl - she's a bomb
She's just a girl - she's a bomb

Athena, all I ever want to do is please her
My life has been so settled and she's the reason
Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone
But I think I'll get along
She's just a girl - she's a bomb
She's just a girl - she's a bomb

Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
She's just a girl

Athena, my heart felt like a shattered glass in an acid bath
It felt like one of those flattened ants you find on a crazy path
I'd have topped myself to give her time she didn't need to ask
Was I a suicidal psychopath?
She's just a girl - she's a bomb
She's just a girl - she's a bomb

Consumed, there was a beautiful white horse I saw on a dream stage
He had a snake the size of a sewer pipe living in his rib cage
I felt like a pickled priest who was being flambed
You got me requisitioned blondie
She's just a girl - she's a bomb
She's just a girl - she's a bomb

I'm happy, I'm ecstatic
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
Just a girl just a girl
She's just a girl

Look into the face of a child
Measure how long you smiled
Before the memory claimed
How long would children remain
How long would children remain

Athena, you picked me up by my lapels and screamed "leave her"
I felt like waking up in heaven on an empty meter
And now you're stuck with a castrated leader
And I hate the creep, I didn't mean that
She's a bomb
I just said it
She's a bomb
I didn't mean
She's a bomb

Athena, I had no idea how much I need her
My life has been so settled and she's the reason
Just one word from her and my troubles are long gone
Ooh, but I get along
She's just a girl, she's a bomb
She's just a girl, she's a bomb

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:55 pm
by Keepcoolbutcare
vicious_bastard - King Missle - "Detachable Penis"
The Vicar - Rolling Stones - "Sympathy for the Devil"
Theta - Talking Heads - "Don't Worry About the Government"
wheredidIgo111 - Alphaville - "Big In Japan"
ny2timer - Fugazi - "Suggestion"
Adam Balm - "Stacey's Mom"
Chairman Kaga - Flaming Lips - "Jesus Shootin' Herion"
Athena - The Sonics - "The Witch"
Tubbsy - Sonic Youth - "Teenage Riot"
Ribbons - Black Sabbath - "Paranoid"
Tony Wilson - The Smiths - "This Charming Man"
TitGirl - Johnny Cash - "A Boy Named Sue"

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:21 am
by havocSchultz
Keepcoolbutcare wrote:
Havoc - Wu-Tang Clan - "Bring the Ruckus"


Could you describe the ruckus sir...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:47 am
by Chairman Kaga
I always feel sorta bad in these type of threads when people assign music or a character or actor to you. I don't really know most people here well enough to reciprocate.