What Are You Playing Now?

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Re: What Are You Playing Now?

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Beat Mass Effect 2 already.

1.5 weeks until Heavy Rain!!!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Wolfpack on Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:13 pm

Mad World for the Wii only took me a week.

Now I am playing Munch's Oddysee for the Xbox.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:02 pm

The new Aliens vs Predator demo.

But I can't seem to get that enthusiastic about it.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Fri Feb 05, 2010 1:36 pm

Fried Gold wrote:The new Aliens vs Predator demo.

That's because, from my playtesting...it's - as you say - RUBS.

stereosforgeeks wrote:Beat Mass Effect 2 already.

I'm all over that at the moment. It's more of the same as Mass effect 1 and it's removed all the bad shit so it's now awesome.

1.5 weeks for me to find a buyer for my kidney so I can get a PS3 with heavy rain.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby stereosforgeeks on Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:34 pm

papalazeru wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:Beat Mass Effect 2 already.

I'm all over that at the moment. It's more of the same as Mass effect 1 and it's removed all the bad shit so it's now awesome.

1.5 weeks for me to find a buyer for my kidney so I can get a PS3 with heavy rain.

Yeah they did remove all of the bad stuff but i wish it was a bit more rpg-y. Also, the planet scanning sucks.

Yeah I am super excited about heavy rain! Sell that kidney papa!!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Feb 08, 2010 10:51 am

papalazeru wrote:

I've tried it a few times. I'm not sure if it's part of the demo restrictions, but I always seem to be the alien.

And therein lies the key issue with the gameplay I think. The movement of the alien. You start to move and can't always tell the different between the walls and the floor. And because they've decided to have auto-climb, you run all over the farken place and can't tell what's happening or where you're going. (It appears they've tried to mimic the camera move shown in Alien3, where the alien is running down corridors.)

When the 2000 game is £3, the demo really doesn't make me want to spend eight times as much on the new game.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Mon Feb 08, 2010 11:15 am

Fried Gold wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

I've tried it a few times. I'm not sure if it's part of the demo restrictions, but I always seem to be the alien.

And therein lies the key issue with the gameplay I think. The movement of the alien. You start to move and can't always tell the different between the walls and the floor. And because they've decided to have auto-climb, you run all over the farken place and can't tell what's happening or where you're going. (It appears they've tried to mimic the camera move shown in Alien3, where the alien is running down corridors.)

When the 2000 game is £3, the demo really doesn't make me want to spend eight times as much on the new game.

I totally agree. I've been reading this review over at the Sega forums

Click here

And I think the guy LV 426 has most of the points down to a tee.

AvP, the first one is still fantastic even though it's incredibly fast on high powered machines.

papalazeru

Postby Doc Holliday on Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:29 pm

I'm playing Mass Effect 2 and enjoying the upscaled production values. Annoyingly, I'm only able to squeeze off 30-60 minute bursts before the protesting begins from g/f - so I'm still way early in the game. Roll on half-term, when I have five uninterrupted 9 hour sessions planned :D

The only thing I'm not enjoying is the upgrade system that's replaced item collection and equipping - but a minor quibble really, compared to all of the improvements that have been made.
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Psyz on Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:01 pm

so nobody else checking out MAG? I need some pals to play alongside.

I finally get to be a squad leader from time to time, and since everyone was sleeping I used objectives instead of the mic to command my squad. We dominated that shit.

Every one of my guys got 800-1000+xp when the average match nets 100-300xp and I started the match off by entirely killing two squads of 8 with an air strike where the goons thought they were safe to hide... :-P
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Wolfpack on Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:28 pm

Moving on from Munch's Oddysee, I now am working on Jade Empire.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:29 am

Wolfpack wrote:Moving on from Munch's Oddysee, I now am working on Jade Empire.

I need to start back up on that game. It was enjoying it until I had to reformat and lost my save games. It's hard to find motivation after that.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:34 pm

papalazeru wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

I totally agree. I've been reading this review over at the Sega forums

Click here

And I think the guy LV 426 has most of the points down to a tee.

AvP, the first one is still fantastic even though it's incredibly fast on high powered machines.

I was thinking about getting the "Hunter Edition"...solely for the facehugger really, but was told that it wasn't full size and actually a 1/3 scale model, and so didn't bother.

Good job. My cousin got his today and he described the model as "disappointingly small and plasticy".

He does add that the game on Xbox is way better than on PC. Clearly we were correct in thinking it's been ported to PC as an afterthought.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Maui on Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:04 pm

I finally beat Spongebob Truth or Square on Xbox. 43 achievements. 1000 G. :mrgreen:

Now onto Mini Ninjas.
Maui
WoWie

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:50 am

Well it's been a while since I've posted in here but I wanted to share and SPOIL my final moments in Mass Effect 2. If you haven't played it please don't read the below...

Well ME2 was great. I really agonized over every decision in the final couple of hours, I didn't know who to choose and considering that I had banged Jack and she just went all bitchy on me and that robo chick who was really nice and had a big studly ass I kinda felt a strange connection to them both. I tried to protect them... well not jack really, and I really grew fond or Mordin so I wanted to defend him too so in the end I sent the lizard guy into the crawl space, and he died (I hear that if you send the bitchy auzzie Cerberus chick she lives) then the bounty hunter guy died as well defending my six. Then as I was approaching the final chamber the black guy's force field failed (he was defending us all) and Jack got snatched up for the little flying bugs. Very sad... but she was a bitch and I nailed her so it didn't matter. So going into the finaql terminator battle I took the blue chick and the black guy not caring if they died... well they didn't god damnit and I was left with a hot but hard ass bitch and a daddy's boy. We all cheered and then I decided to save the spacestation for Cerberus to use. Oh man I thought a lot about that but knowing that there was a third game coming I wasn't as much tech behind me as possible.

So yeah, that was my finale of ME2. Pretty sweet...

So who else has played it? finished it, what were your decisions???? m
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Wolfpack on Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:14 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Wolfpack wrote:Moving on from Munch's Oddysee, I now am working on Jade Empire.

I need to start back up on that game. It was enjoying it until I had to reformat and lost my save games. It's hard to find motivation after that.

I know what you mean. I haven't played Morrowind in three years. After investing a lot of time with sidequests and pure exploration, I failed to pick up an item essential to the plot after killing a ghost, and then I saved. So I'll have to start all over again if I want to beat it.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby thefraze on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:11 pm

I'm playing Aliens Vs. Predator and Bioshock 2 on PS3... and occasionally UFC Undisputed 2009
"I've seen "The Exorcist" about a hundred and sixty-seven times, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... "
thefraze
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:48 pm

MonkeyM666 wrote:Well it's been a while since I've posted in here but I wanted to share and SPOIL my final moments in Mass Effect 2. If you haven't played it please don't read the below...

Well ME2 was great. I really agonized over every decision in the final couple of hours, I didn't know who to choose and considering that I had banged Jack and she just went all bitchy on me and that robo chick who was really nice and had a big studly ass I kinda felt a strange connection to them both. I tried to protect them... well not jack really, and I really grew fond or Mordin so I wanted to defend him too so in the end I sent the lizard guy into the crawl space, and he died (I hear that if you send the bitchy auzzie Cerberus chick she lives) then the bounty hunter guy died as well defending my six. Then as I was approaching the final chamber the black guy's force field failed (he was defending us all) and Jack got snatched up for the little flying bugs. Very sad... but she was a bitch and I nailed her so it didn't matter. So going into the finaql terminator battle I took the blue chick and the black guy not caring if they died... well they didn't god damnit and I was left with a hot but hard ass bitch and a daddy's boy. We all cheered and then I decided to save the spacestation for Cerberus to use. Oh man I thought a lot about that but knowing that there was a third game coming I wasn't as much tech behind me as possible.

So yeah, that was my finale of ME2. Pretty sweet...

So who else has played it? finished it, what were your decisions????

Theres a way to get everyone to live. I was a really good paragon and so i did not lose anyone during fights. I banged Tali. Do a quick search and you'll find out who to choose during the ending.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Not playing it NOW, exactly, but I have HARD RAIN on its way. I can't wait to give that a whirl.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Let us know in detail how that game plays out, it seems to be really really interesting despite the quick time event game play.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby stereosforgeeks on Tue Mar 09, 2010 2:55 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:Let us know in detail how that game plays out, it seems to be really really interesting despite the quick time event game play.

Hard Rain is a really cool game. Ive played through it like 4x already. Each time with vastly different endings
Now onto FFXIII.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Wolfpack on Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:53 pm

Finished Jade Empire with 30 hours logged. Now I move on to Star Wars - Republic Commando on the Xbox.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 10, 2010 8:21 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:Let us know in detail how that game plays out, it seems to be really really interesting despite the quick time event game play.

Ok, I have had it for a few hours now. The game play is a bit jarring at first.

Basically, you are prompted on screen to press buttons or perform movements with your controller, etc. to do actions. For instance, move the right stick up to turn the lights on.

The story is really emotional. I mean, you basically ARE the main character. You control everything about him. I mean, you dress him, you take a shower, you decide to drink some OJ. It is really engaging, which gives the story beats a lot more gravity. This is unlike any game I have played and I am LOVING it thus far. It does start out really slow, but it goes a long way in getting you involved in the story.

Oh and the score is top notch.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:41 am

Leckomaniac wrote:

Basically, you are prompted on screen to press buttons or perform movements with your controller, etc. to do actions. For instance, move the right stick up to turn the lights on.

The story is really emotional. I mean, you basically ARE the main character. You control everything about him. I mean, you dress him, you take a shower, you decide to drink some OJ. It is really engaging, which gives the story beats a lot more gravity. This is unlike any game I have played and I am LOVING it thus far. It does start out really slow, but it goes a long way in getting you involved in the story.

Once you finish it a couple of times you'll start to see its main flaw. Basically nothing really branches out until the last few chapters. Things I wish you didnt have to do you have to do. Also theres a ton of plot holes and character moments that dont make a ton of sense.

However the game still kicks ass. This is a huge step toward a new form of game.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby papalazeru on Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:10 am

Leckomaniac wrote:

Not just that, here's the interesting part, it may seem to be quick time events but it's also reliant on how hard or quickly you push the buttons. You can slam a door or just open it slowly and if there is a character nearby it has an effect on them, whether you get the right information etc...

Worth remembering that.

papalazeru

Postby Maui on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:02 pm

I'm playing Sonic the Hedgehog on Xbox 360. I must say the tunes are rather groovy, but I'm getting a tad pissed off in this one level (Wave Ocean). Can't seem to control Sonic as he hyper speeds across the ocean, through piers, and forests. Persevere, I will. Also playing NfS Shift. I managed to change my skill level from Aggressive to Precision, but you do get achievements and points for being an aggressive driver, so there you go. I guess if I can't drive in real life anymore, I can atleast drive on Xbox. hee hee
Maui
WoWie

Postby Leckomaniac on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:12 pm

Maui wrote:I'm playing Sonic the Hedgehog on Xbox 360. I must say the tunes are rather groovy, but I'm getting a tad pissed off in this one level (Wave Ocean). Can't seem to control Sonic as he hyper speeds across the ocean, through piers, and forests. Persevere, I will. Also playing NfS Shift. I managed to change my skill level from Aggressive to Precision, but you do get achievements and points for being an aggressive driver, so there you go. I guess if I can't drive in real life anymore, I can atleast drive on Xbox. hee hee

Playing Sonic on anything other than a Sega machine seems strange. I don't know why. Just familiarity, I suppose.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Maui on Thu Mar 11, 2010 1:20 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:
Maui wrote:I'm playing Sonic the Hedgehog on Xbox 360. I must say the tunes are rather groovy, but I'm getting a tad pissed off in this one level (Wave Ocean). Can't seem to control Sonic as he hyper speeds across the ocean, through piers, and forests. Persevere, I will. Also playing NfS Shift. I managed to change my skill level from Aggressive to Precision, but you do get achievements and points for being an aggressive driver, so there you go. I guess if I can't drive in real life anymore, I can atleast drive on Xbox. hee hee

Playing Sonic on anything other than a Sega machine seems strange. I don't know why. Just familiarity, I suppose.

Well, I was going through some video walkthroughs (I do that if I'm really getting aggravated with a mission) and the dude who mastered the level even stated that controlling Sonic is difficult in this particular mission and the camera angles are clunky, so I dunno. I can't stand seeing 0 achievements after playing several hours of this game!!!!! :evil:
Maui
WoWie

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:16 pm

Are the new Sonic games still 3D? 'cause I remember that they almost never had any success translating the Sega mascot to the third dimension. It would be cool if they're still putting out 2D Sonics, nothing wrong with those really.

Too bad 2D gaming has taken such a hit over the years, so many classics in the platform genre... even a lot of the "imitations" were really good. Metroid, Contra, Castlevania, Mario, Sonic to name some of the classics... Earthworm Jim, Star Wars, Alien 3 (the game based on it) for some "imitations." Those were the days!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Spandau Belly on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:17 am

I played one Sonic game for the XBox and kinda hated it. There was some really poorly handled RPG stuff where you would wander around a sandbox village and bump into people who would say one thing. The Naruto game handled this stuff surprisingly well, but Sonic was just clearly a sloppy effort.

Then you'd get into the action parts and the 3D just killed it.

I agree with Pacino that there's no real reason not to make more 2D games. Street Fighter 4 was a fully 2D experience and most people praised it for that. I think most platformer games just worked better as 2D games.

I think if there was a way to do a Sonic game in 3D it would be to make it prettymuch like Burnout Revenge but Sonic taking the place of the car. They should use that as a model, and stop with this RPG garbage in Sonic games.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Hermanator X on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:32 am

Its not quite sonic, but Trials HD on xbox live arcade is an awesome 2.5d platformer, and some of the levels are sonic-esque. It gets extremely difficult, but its a hell of a lot of fun.
1 button and 1 stick to control. Accelerate, and lean your body back and forth on the bike. Extremely deep once you get a hang of the physics.
I very much recommend at least downloading the demo, as you get a fair few levels to play with.
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Mar 12, 2010 9:51 am

Pacino86845 wrote:Are the new Sonic games still 3D? 'cause I remember that they almost never had any success translating the Sega mascot to the third dimension. It would be cool if they're still putting out 2D Sonics, nothing wrong with those really.

Too bad 2D gaming has taken such a hit over the years, so many classics in the platform genre... even a lot of the "imitations" were really good. Metroid, Contra, Castlevania, Mario, Sonic to name some of the classics... Earthworm Jim, Star Wars, Alien 3 (the game based on it) for some "imitations." Those were the days!

Sega are making a new 2D sonic, Capcom brought out Bionic Commando, Wolf Of The Battlefield, SSF2T: HD Remix, Mega Man 9 & 10, Earthworm Jim is getting an HD release, Toki & Joe & Mac are both being remade in HD, Nintendo brought out Paper Mario & New Super Mario Brothers on the Wii, Konami are still doing 2D Castlevania games on the DS, you're getting great 2D games from small companies right now, World of Goo, Clover & Trials spring to mind.

Five years ago, they probably wouldn't have been able to release the majority of those titles. I know for a fact that Sony's SCEA refused to allow new 2D games on the ps2 for years, SNK got screwed over big time with that, so i'd say 2D is going strong right now & content delivery systems like PSN, Steam, Live, etc. are the best possible place for them.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Spandau Belly on Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:11 pm

I was wondering about Mega Man. I was sure Capcom was just racking their brains trying to figure out how to adapt it to 3D when really, it should always just be a 2D game series.

Yeah, I see all those downloadable games on XBox Live, but I never get any of them. I should give a few of them a try for a nice oldschool experience.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby King Psyz on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:40 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:
Pacino86845 wrote:Are the new Sonic games still 3D? 'cause I remember that they almost never had any success translating the Sega mascot to the third dimension. It would be cool if they're still putting out 2D Sonics, nothing wrong with those really.

Sega are making a new 2D sonic, Capcom brought out Bionic Commando, Wolf Of The Battlefield, SSF2T: HD Remix, Mega Man 9 & 10, Earthworm Jim is getting an HD release, Toki & Joe & Mac are both being remade in HD, Nintendo brought out Paper Mario & New Super Mario Brothers on the Wii, Konami are still doing 2D Castlevania games on the DS, you're getting great 2D games from small companies right now, World of Goo, Clover & Trials spring to mind.

Five years ago, they probably wouldn't have been able to release the majority of those titles. I know for a fact that Sony's SCEA refused to allow new 2D games on the ps2 for years, SNK got screwed over big time with that, so i'd say 2D is going strong right now & content delivery systems like PSN, Steam, Live, etc. are the best possible place for them.

Whatthewhosafudgeashitsies

Link please, citation needed, etc.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Mar 12, 2010 8:47 pm

They were talking about it at the same time as the iPhone version was released. I'll try & find something on joystiq, hold on...

EDIT: Here
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Sun Mar 14, 2010 3:06 pm

Borderlands on the 360. It looks good, but i really can't be arsed with it.

The pacing is incredibly slow & the missions listed as HARD include tasks such as walking 50 yards, the NORMAL missions require you to walk from once side of the map to another, travel through some sort of portal tpye thing onto the next map, take down an overpowerd bad guy & his minions & then make your way back to where you started.

Other things are just annoying, like when you jump, you may as well be wearing rocket boots (Halo 3 suffered from this as well, but i let it off because you're in some sort of super suit).

I'm sure it gets good later on, but i don't want to spend all the time playing through the shit parts to get that far.

Played Halo 3 again, mainly for the multiplayer (which is incredibly shit).

Finally completed COD4:MW & kinda see what all the hype was about. I'm at level 19 or something on the multiplayer as well & actually enjoy it. It's no Team Fortress 2, or Quake 3: Team Arena, but it's a lot better than the majority of console FPS's with online multiplayer.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Maui on Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:13 pm

Spandau Belly wrote:I played one Sonic game for the XBox and kinda hated it. There was some really poorly handled RPG stuff where you would wander around a sandbox village and bump into people who would say one thing. The Naruto game handled this stuff surprisingly well, but Sonic was just clearly a sloppy effort.

Then you'd get into the action parts and the 3D just killed it.

Yeah, that's the one. I hate it too. :twisted:
Maui
WoWie

Postby Wolfpack on Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Finished Star Wars Republic Commando, moving on to Prince of Persia - Sands of Time on the Xbox.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Maui on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 am

I picked up a previously owned copy of Mass Effect the other day, plan on starting that after I finish Spongebob's Battle of Bikini Bottom, which btw, is good fun indeed.
Maui
WoWie

Postby Wolfpack on Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:08 pm

Finished Prince of Persia: Sands of Time. Now playing Crimson Skies - High Road to Revenge.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby papalazeru on Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:36 am

Maui wrote:I picked up a previously owned copy of Mass Effect the other day, plan on starting that after I finish Spongebob's Battle of Bikini Bottom, which btw, is good fun indeed.

I hope you enjoy Mass Effect, it really is a good story. Try to skirt over the planet landing levels, I think there was a sum total of 3 that were actually of any reward.

And is the comedy still in the Spongebob games?

papalazeru

Postby Maui on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:48 am

papalazeru wrote:
Maui wrote:I picked up a previously owned copy of Mass Effect the other day, plan on starting that after I finish Spongebob's Battle of Bikini Bottom, which btw, is good fun indeed.

I hope you enjoy Mass Effect, it really is a good story. Try to skirt over the planet landing levels, I think there was a sum total of 3 that were actually of any reward.

OK, so likely the purpose of these planet landing levels on MA is just to hone your skills for the upcoming more difficult missions.

Yeah, plenty of comedy in both Spongebob games, however you have to be very familiar with the show to appreciate all the nonsense that's incorporated into the games. Truth or Square has TV trivia questions, while the missions are loading, which is fun and Battle of Bikini Bottom is just plain difficult. You have to collect golden spatulas and Patrick's socks (this may sound relatively easy, but trust me, it's not).
Maui
WoWie

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:09 pm

Maui wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

OK, so likely the purpose of these planet landing levels on MA is just to hone your skills for the upcoming more difficult missions.

You dont really need to do them for that either. Just money/upgrades.

You can play the whole game without doing any side quests whatsoever.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Wolfpack on Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:45 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Maui wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

You dont really need to do them for that either. Just money/upgrades.

You can play the whole game without doing any side quests whatsoever.

If you've seen one of them, you've seen them all. The side quest planets are pretty much the same.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Wolfpack on Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:19 pm

Done with Crimson Skies. Now swapping it out of my Xbox for MechAssault.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Wolfpack on Wed Apr 14, 2010 6:28 pm

Wolfpack wrote:Done with Crimson Skies. Now swapping it out of my Xbox for MechAssault.

Done with Mechassault. Damn that game can get frustrating. Next up, Mafia.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Thu May 06, 2010 5:32 pm

Anybody here play/finish Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

I have a few questions...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu May 06, 2010 6:13 pm

My brothers played that, but it looked too nerve-wracking for me to pick up. I like bright colors and goofy sound effects!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby Wolfpack on Thu May 06, 2010 6:39 pm

Done with Mafia, now playing Doom 3 on my Xbox. I'm almost done with that one too.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby King Of Nowhere on Thu May 06, 2010 11:02 pm

so sorry wrote:Anybody here play/finish Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2?

I have a few questions...

Aye, both the campaign & special ops mode, ask away...
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby travis-dane on Sat May 08, 2010 10:42 am

Need for Speed Undercover

Lost Planet 2
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

PreviousNext

Return to Games