What Are You Playing Now?

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Re: What Are You Playing Now?

Postby Wolfpack on Tue May 15, 2012 10:17 am

Now I'm playing Medal of Honor: European Assault. I'm really tearing up the Nazi regime. Hitler and Rommel won't know what hit them. Really, they won't know what hit them because they're both dead and this is just an Xbox game.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Tue May 15, 2012 10:35 am

Wolfpack wrote:Now I'm playing Medal of Honor: European Assault. I'm really tearing up the Nazi regime. Hitler and Rommel won't know what hit them. Really, they won't know what hit them because they're both dead and this is just an Xbox game.

Wow, old school! I remember playing Medal of Honor on my friends PC in the early 2000s, thinking it was the greatest fucking thing ever. I have since moved on to Call of Duty (on PS3), but Medal of Honor is what started my thirst for the first person shooters...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Al Shut on Tue May 15, 2012 11:37 am

Wolfpack hat Hundekuchen in der Tasche!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby Spandau Belly on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:37 pm

SPLATTERHOUSE

I got this game for $7.00 used. It was worth every penny. This is a newish remake of the old arcade games. The story, look, and action are the same. You play for a nerdy guy, who gets killed when his sexy sweetheart is kidnapped by an evil Dr. Phibes-style mad scientist. A demonic mask falls on your face bringing you back from the dead and turning you into a hulk. You fight through the evil scientist's army of monsters. The game is a good brawler with decent mechanics. A good enough variety of attacks and enemies to keep it interesting. They do a cool thing by having some portions of the game be 2D sidescrolling in a throwback to the old games. Speaking of the old games, they are nice enough to include the original sidescrolling arcade trilogy as unlockables on the disk.

Where this game really wins is its personality. The demon mask talks to you and is voiced by the guy who voiced Darkwing Duck. The banter is pretty funny. The violence is really fun and overthetop too. There are some really funny finishing moves you can pull on the bad guys such as ripping their guts out their anus. The whole look of the game is good too. It looks just like a HELLRAISER movie, but with the effects needed to really bring that crazy demon world to life. And the treasure hunt aspect of the game is looking around for naked pictures of your girlfriend.

It's lots of fun if you like good mindless repetative beat 'em up brawlers. They don't clutter it up with a bunch of shit that doesn't work, they just stick to ripping monsters' heads off and beating other monsters with them. There's even a survival mode where you stand in a small arena and monsters just keep coming at you. Pure action. Good times.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby SilentBobX on Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:26 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkbPn18Hkuo

Not a gameplay screen but saw this today and its intriguing. If nothing else, it's a great video.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Wolfpack on Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Brütal Legend. It's my first time playing a game on a HDTV. Status of mind: blown.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:04 am

Wolfpack wrote:Brütal Legend. It's my first time playing a game on a HDTV. Status of mind: blown.

I just re-bought that the other day. Great game.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Wolfpack on Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:42 pm

Deus Ex: Invisible War on the Xbox. 'Twas the Mass Effect of 2003.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby SilentBobX on Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:09 pm

Just bought Brutal Legend for $5 Going to try it tomorrow.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:02 am

I realized I had two more achievements to get on SAINTS ROW 3, so I figured I would start playing that again and try to get them. But then it applied this update that added all the achievements of the DLC missions, so I figured since I liked SR3, I would then get the DLC. It was a lower price if you bought all three DLC packs together.

The DLC add-on missions were okay. The best was definitely the Genkibowl pack that adds new challenges to the Japanese gameshow aspect of the game. I really liked the new challenge that requires you to leap from a helicopter dressed like a panda and fly through rings of fire and land on rooftops and chop up mascots with a chainsaw. The DLC pack where you're making a James Cameron movie was generally boring except for the one really cool part where you're on the back of an armoured car shooting down spaceships. That felt like I was right in a TERMINATOR movie. The other DLC was one involving a clone of Johnny Gat that spoofed KING KONG. The humour in that was pretty funny, but it wasn't challenging at all.

So all and all, I only recommend the Genki DLC pack for this game. The DLC packs bought me a few more hours of amusement, and now I'm looking for a new game to play. I might get JUST CAUSE 2, it looks cool.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby King Psyz on Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:21 pm

I was sucked into the COD:BO addiction I have heard so much about...

I had gotten it for the oldest for xmas last year and he's pretty much xbox only now so it sat untouched. My unemployed brother kept pushing for me to play with him and I just wasn't feeling it.

Then one night everyone was asleep early and I couldn't, he asked so I said alright I guess. and it's been downhill since.

It's not the game itself though, it's the socialness of it I like, the shit talking, even the hackers and modders who cheat in a game like this make me laugh.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby so sorry on Thu Jul 12, 2012 6:00 pm

King Psyz wrote:It's not the game itself though, it's the socialness of it I like, the shit talking, even the hackers and modders who cheat in a game like this make me laugh.

I do get a chuckle when some guys get so pissed during the game play...especially when they get killed by campers. Their overreactions are priceless. That said, sometimes it gets me angry when I hear kids talking in the background while their dads play these games. This is NOT a game that should be played in front of tiny kids, and if your little kid is up, you should be playing with him/her, not fucking COD. I don't turn my PS3 on until both kids and the wife go to bed!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Spandau Belly on Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:07 pm

I saw a documentary on the making of two "indie" games SUPER MEAT BOY and FEZ. They both looked cool so I downloaded them on the XBox Live network. I really like both of them. They are similiar in that they are non-combative puzzle games in which you have infinite lives and just have to figure out how to navigate your character through various spaces. SUPER MEAT BOY requires more expert timing and reflexes whereas FEZ just requires you to think. FEZ is designed more as a fun exploration experience and it has a nice bleu sky green grass Super Mario type of world with a peaceful Vangalis type score. SUPER MEAT BOY is more humourous like a SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS type of thing. SMB is the more challenging of the two by far. Both solid games. Lotsa fun.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Wolfpack on Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:29 am

The Simpsons: Hit & Run on the Xbox. It's turning out to be a good Simpsons game. No spray painting things to stop an alien invasion.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Al Shut on Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:59 am

Wolfpack wrote:The Simpsons: Hit & Run on the Xbox. It's turning out to be a good Simpsons game. No spray painting things to stop an alien invasion.

Hey, I liked that Simpsons Game :evil:
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby papalazeru on Sun Aug 12, 2012 2:50 pm

King Psyz wrote:I was sucked into the COD:BO addiction I have heard so much about...

I had gotten it for the oldest for xmas last year and he's pretty much xbox only now so it sat untouched. My unemployed brother kept pushing for me to play with him and I just wasn't feeling it.

Then one night everyone was asleep early and I couldn't, he asked so I said alright I guess. and it's been downhill since.

It's not the game itself though, it's the socialness of it I like, the shit talking, even the hackers and modders who cheat in a game like this make me laugh.

Team Fortress 2.

Much better on everything you just said.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby papalazeru on Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:04 pm

Just finished playing Dead Space 2 (Please remember this point) . I didn't hate the first one but the silly controls made it cumbersome and thick. The story is the same as say, Halo, Alien, Event Horizon, Leviathon, The Thing - basically, anything where a team turn up, fuck about with something they shouldn't, it all goes horribly wrong and you're left going, 'I was supposed to be on Yavin 4 for my holiday!'.

Dead space 2 is more of the same, there's certainly less scares mainly because it keeps trying to scare you and never about building the tension and release properly. About half way through I ended up running through most of it, and I only ever used 2 weapons, the Laser cutter and the pulse rifle, everything else was superfluous.

Definitely some good atmosphere but it falls down when compared to something like System Shock 2, or the Original Aliens Vs Predator on PC.

Remember that point at the beginning? Well, I only started playing the game yesterday. Ho hum!

EA need to up their game with the third one. There are so many things I can recommend well before this.

My next title is to finally play through, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow over Chernobyl. I'm really playing it to complete my peoples choice awards for gaming. It's been reknowned for quite some time, so now I feel I have to play it.

papalazeru

Postby King Psyz on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:50 pm

papalazeru wrote:
King Psyz wrote:I was sucked into the COD:BO addiction I have heard so much about...

Team Fortress 2.

Have you played the PS3 Orange Box? It's so past broken it's not worth $5.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby papalazeru on Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:54 pm

King Psyz wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

Team Fortress 2.

Ah! That explains it. Fair enough, I understand.

I'm surprised that they didn't patch it properly.

papalazeru

Postby King Psyz on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:37 pm

Plus I am really good at tomahawk kills in Black Ops now and can't wait to do the same in part 2.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby so sorry on Mon Aug 13, 2012 5:34 pm

King Psyz wrote:Plus I am really good at tomahawk kills in Black Ops now and can't wait to do the same in part 2.

Wow. I'm not sure I ever saw anyone use the tomahawk in the countless hours I played BO. Good on ya soldier!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby King Psyz on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:50 pm

so sorry wrote:
King Psyz wrote:Plus I am really good at tomahawk kills in Black Ops now and can't wait to do the same in part 2.

Wow. I'm not sure I ever saw anyone use the tomahawk in the countless hours I played BO. Good on ya soldier!

If you're on PSN kingpsyz, look me up at night, our whole clan is nothing but TH kill pros.

I can toss a TH at the round start and get first blood cross map, we'll bounce them off floors and walls, we also pioneered the dive hawk, diving and tossing the tomahawk at the same time.

It's like a sniper rifle for badasses :mrgreen: 8-)
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:53 pm

papalazeru wrote:
My next title is to finally play through, S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow over Chernobyl. I'm really playing it to complete my peoples choice awards for gaming. It's been reknowned for quite some time, so now I feel I have to play it.

You best be playing that shit with the Complete mod (especially if you don't want it to crash every 10 mins).

King Psyz wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

Team Fortress 2.

It's free to play on PC, you've got no excuse. NOW GO CRAFT SOME HATS!

so sorry wrote:

Check that bounce!

I've been playing KOF XIII, its fucking amazing.
Watched the KOF film the other day too, I'll write a review as soon as I can find the words to describe it.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby King Psyz on Thu Aug 16, 2012 5:53 pm

My laptop is so underpowered it can't run minecraft holmes... maybe on the next computer I'll jump on steam...
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby King Of Nowhere on Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 pm

King Psyz wrote:My laptop is so underpowered it can't run minecraft holmes... maybe on the next computer I'll jump on steam...

I hear ya. My PC went tits up a few weeks ago and i've had to rely on an ancient AMD monstrosity that can't even run youtube.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Indy Jones on Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:42 pm

Playing some Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I'm having way more fun than I did with the previous Deus Ex game.
Indy Jones
GLIB

Postby papalazeru on Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Indy Jones wrote:Playing some Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I'm having way more fun than I did with the previous Deus Ex game.

Really? REALLY?!?!?

I found the whole game rather shallow and controlled compared to the original.

The game feels like it runs more on rails.

That's not to say it's a bad game, it was thoroughly enjoyable but those boss battles leave a lot to be desired. I played through as a sneak, only to find that the boss battles were inevitable or there was no alternative but a straight confrontation.

It could have been much much better, more open world and less feeling like you were going from one set piece to another - but it was an above average game.

papalazeru

Postby SilentBobX on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:40 pm

Totally agree, papalazeru. It had its fun, but I did find it very confining. Have to say it, sandbox games are the present and future.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby TonyWilson on Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Lyrics to The Contrarian :
I can mostly be found in places where you can be not
Occasionally always adrift of a point that I poked
I hope that your hope, just a fraction a day,
Descents into hopelessness
I'll walk through that door and embrace it all

Contrarian

I am terribly missing on fronts where I probably won't fight
I'll be goaded by beastly opponents that I'll never hate
Muddled and meddled and totally planned to the letter
If letters were men
I'll walk through that door and embrace it all

I am totally welcome at parties where I'd never stop for a moment or even acknowledge
Their passing as social occasions of gaseous discourtesy framed as my light entertainment
And furthermore this is my weekend
This is my new heart
This is my favourite person
Wrapped in a series of shadows and tied to this planets
I give you the future of what you demanded

One for you, Pev :mrgreen: :-P :wink:
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Wolfpack on Mon Jan 07, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm playing Black on the Xbox. It's a fun little FPS that emphasizes environmental destruction. It's loads of fun blowing stuff up with my assault rifle to get at the baddies. The instruction manual could've used a little work. The one screenshot it has is far too dark to see. I guess they took the game's title a little too seriously.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:12 am

Just completed Max Payne 3. It's good, but they probably should've called it Tony Scott Movie: The Game. All the comic book stuff has gone, as have the nightmares, Norse mythology and the overall noir feel. They kept the voiceovers though.

All the reviews i've read mentioned it being 15 hours long, but steam says i've only played it for 8 (and I died quite a few times as well). It's quite a bit shorter than the original two.

EDIT: Or maybe not. steam says i've only played the original for five hours. Strange... i remember playing it for weeks on the ps2.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Fawst on Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:32 pm

Re-playing Dark Souls on 360 whenever I can peel myself away from Blops 2. Dark Souls is probably one of the greatest and most satisfying games I've ever played. If anyone has a chance to check it out, do so. Prepare to Die, indeed.
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Wolfpack on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:19 pm

I am playing Star Wars: The Clone Wars on the Xbox. It features a variety of vehicles from Episode II which are fun but then you get to some on foot segments which feature ghastly controls.

It also comes paired with Tetris Worlds on the same disc, so I've been fiddling around with that too.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby darkjedijaina on Thu Jan 31, 2013 12:21 pm

behind the times, i know... but i'm playing skyrim. i looove it.
darkjedijaina
BAD ASH

Postby Al Shut on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:19 pm

You call that behind?

I'm playing Metal Gear Solid 3

Jesus, can the balance between gameplay and cut scenes get any worse, and the bosses more annoyingly over the top?
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby travis-dane on Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:31 pm

Wolfpack wrote:I'm playing Black on the Xbox. It's a fun little FPS that emphasizes environmental destruction. It's loads of fun blowing stuff up with my assault rifle to get at the baddies. The instruction manual could've used a little work. The one screenshot it has is far too dark to see. I guess they took the game's title a little too seriously.

I played Black on the PS 2 and really enjoyed it, sadly it never got an sequel.

In other news, I finished Borderlands 2, great game, everybody who likes FPS games and is tired of all the CoD games should check it out.

The next one I'll crack open is DOOM III BFG edition.
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby SilentBobX on Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:49 am

Put Madden 13 in, and decided to play the Superbowl as the Vikings against the Colts.

Yes, I am that sad.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Spandau Belly on Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:07 pm

I have been playing SLEEPING DOGS in my spare moments. It is a typical sandbox game with the same types of missions and side quests that all these games have. It is set in Hong Kong and almost all the characters are Chinese and the game generally avoids any overthetop humour found in games like SAINTS ROW 3.

They try to incorporate certain aspects of Chinese pop culture into the gameplay such as John Woo style shoot-outs and Bruce Lee style brawling. The brawling mechanic is similiar to the one employed in BATMAN: ARKHAM ASYLUM, but much better. I felt like I had more control over my player and there is a good variety of moves and combos and different classes of enemies with different weaknesses. I would love a full DOUBLE DRAGON type game that played like this.

For those of you who care about the stories in videogames, I would say the story is pretty good. You play for an undercover cop who was born in Hong Kong, went to USA for a few years, and has now returned to infiltrate a triad made up of many of his childhood friends. I am not done yet, but so far it moves along fairly well and has good focus. There are subplots in which your character goes on dates with women he meets. I wish the dating part of the game was more developed, in fact, I wish videogames were more romantic in general. I used to play THE SIMS 2, and there was fun dating stuff in that game. I would love to play a truly romantic videogame where I can take a nice girl for a picnic and hold her hand, gaze deeply into her eyes, buy who cotton candy and the such. I would love to get achievements for taking a nice girl on a paddleboat ride and telling her she's really pretty and special and actually meaning it. But I guess that's another game altogether. The people who made that crazy game CATHERINE that I liked so much should make a game where you get to be a sweet and caring boyfriend.

So if you like sandbox games, this one is okay. The brawling is definitely the game's best aspect. Everything else is par for the course as far as GTA knockoffs go.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Wolfpack on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:45 pm

Lost Planet. You fight aliens on a Hoth-like planet and your dad was killed by one of them or something. They have these convenient glowing things on their bodies to denote their weak spots. Haven't video game villains head of evolution?

You also get to run around in a mech.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby travis-dane on Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:40 am

Wolfpack wrote:Lost Planet. You fight aliens on a Hoth-like planet and your dad was killed by one of them or something. They have these convenient glowing things on their bodies to denote their weak spots. Haven't video game villains head of evolution?

You also get to run around in a mech.

I played Lost Planet 1&2 and I really enjoyed those games. The graphics are fantastic, the story is nice japan schlock and the Mechs are great.
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Wolfpack on Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:34 pm

Alpha Protocol. More fun if you go the stealth route.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Tue Nov 05, 2013 12:41 pm

Call of Duty 3: Ghosts release day! Picking mine up tonight after work. Sleepless nights, here I come!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Spandau Belly on Sun Dec 01, 2013 8:27 pm

INJUSTICE: GODS AMONG US (Ultimate Edition)

I got this as a birthday gift and have been enjoying playing it. It is a fighting game featuring all characters of the superhero/villain variety from DC Comics and is made by the guys who made Mortal Kombat. The gameplay is the best aspect of the game (as it should be). It is not just Mortal Kombat re-skinned as a DC fighting game, although the game does take a number of mechanics from MK.

The projectile/distance attacks felt most like MK (and to me that's a good thing) there is good variety there, unlike in SF where the projectiles are all very similiar in my opinion. The ultra combo is also execute with ease by pulling both triggers like in MK. The attacks are light, medium, heavy, like in SF. There is no designated block button like in MK, you block like in SF. There is also a strong emphasis on using the environment. There are various props around each arena that can be used in different ways by different characters. The characters mostly play fairly different from each other. I never felt like I was just getting the same character re-skinned five times.

As for the cast of characters, I think they've got a pretty good selection. I know from reading the internet that lots of people really wanted characters like Swamp Thing, Power Girl, Black Canary, Static Shock, and Red Hood in this game and felt disappointed that these characters were omitted. I don't read comic books so I didn't really have any obscure favourite character that I really wanted in this game, although some of the characters they did choose are a bit generic looking.

I don't really like the look of the game a lot. The graphics are fairly well done, but all in that dark style like the Batman: Arkham games. I would've preferred a brighter more cartoonish comic book style. The sound design is great. When Joker is beating you with a crowbar, it really feels like you are being beaten with a crowbar because the sound is just painful.

Like they did with the last two MK games, there is a good story mode featuring lots of cut scenes that put all the fights in the context of a story about Superman becoming a dictator after Joker tricks him into killing Lois Lane and Batman must overthrow Superman's fascist regime. At the end, the credits roll and a crappy Nickelback-sounding song plays just like would happen in a real shitty superhero movie.

I'm not into superheroes, but I like this game because I like fighting games. I think if you like superheroes it would probably be even more fun for you to play as your favourite hero.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Wolfpack on Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:12 pm

Enclave on the original Xbox. God's wounds, this game can get frustrating.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Spandau Belly on Sun Jun 08, 2014 2:56 pm

I've been playing this freeware game from 1997 called 'Destruction Carnival'. The gameplay is prettymuch the same as 'Smash TV'. The graphics are totally 16 bit. The guy making it is going for a retro sci-fi feel with some overthetop gore and humour. I think what he has in mind is Bruce Campbell as Buck Rogers. You just play for the Buck Rogers guy and shoot your way through alien hordes. Every fifth level is a boss battle and the bosses all have poncey names. This is the funnest thing ever.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby Wolfpack on Sun Jun 08, 2014 3:18 pm

I'm working through Odin Sphere on the PS2. I thought I'd beaten the game, but as it turned out, it was merely part 1...of 7.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby Al Shut on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:23 am

I loved that game (except for the grand finale, as I like my game stories more defined and less depended on my own actions).

Excellent balance between cute and atmospheric and if you feel like it you can (but don't need to) put a lot of thought into the whole alchemy/food/character development system.
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby DerLanghaarige on Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:57 pm

Mario Kart 8, what else?
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby Wolfpack on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:15 am

Devil May Cry 4. You play as a douchey Gap model who fights demons.
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Dec 02, 2014 4:08 pm

That new Smash Bros for Wii U. Don't know if the previous games were like that, but it's excess in the most fun way. There is constantly something happening everywhere (Seriously! Nobody who even lives next to people who suffer from epilepsy should play that game! :shock: ), there are always some new references to other video games showing up and while I'm sure that people who are REALLY into Beat 'em ups will probably see it as nothing more than a casual game (It's seriously close to be a simple button masher), I think you haven't lived until you saw Kirby throw a pokeball into Peach's face.

Also Goat Simulator (which was on sale for less than 5 bucks and it's the appropriate price for that kind of stupid fun, that also gets boring pretty quick) and Spore (because it was on sale too).
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

PreviousNext

Return to Games