Playstation 3 Thread

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Re: Playstation 3 Thread

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:39 pm

Fievel wrote:I just don't get the controller thing on the back side. The term "reach-around" instantly comes to mind.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fievel wrote: How pissed are the people that bought the PSP Go?

They deserve it for buying the thing in the first place....
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Wolfpack on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:01 pm

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:
Fievel wrote:I just don't get the controller thing on the back side. The term "reach-around" instantly comes to mind.

HAHAHAHAHA

Fievel wrote: How pissed are the people that bought the PSP Go?

They deserve it for buying the thing in the first place....

Yeah! Those no-UMD freaks.
"Alright Shaggy - you and Scooby head over that way. The girls and I will go this way."
Wolfpack
AIRWOLF

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:01 pm

Off Topic Question here:

Just got a PS3 and wanted to see your opinion as to what the best console exclusive games are. I got DCUO and MAG, which I like a lot (with the exception of MAG's lack of better button mapping for the shoot button).

What else am I missing? (BTW: I hate MGS, so don't waste your time on that one. Sons of Liberty pissed me off to no end with all it's nonsense in its 3rd act with Raiden running around naked and all the crazy messages from the general and what not.)
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby so sorry on Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:25 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:Off Topic Question here:

your opinion as to what the best console exclusive games are.

Mario Kart for the Wii.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:43 pm

I meant for the PS3, brother.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Fievel on Wed Feb 02, 2011 11:26 pm

ONeillSG1 wrote:Off Topic Question here:

Just got a PS3 and wanted to see your opinion as to what the best console exclusive games are. I got DCUO and MAG, which I like a lot (with the exception of MAG's lack of better button mapping for the shoot button).

What else am I missing? (BTW: I hate MGS, so don't waste your time on that one. Sons of Liberty pissed me off to no end with all it's nonsense in its 3rd act with Raiden running around naked and all the crazy messages from the general and what not.)

Infamous was a lot of fun. Its sequel comes out this fall(?).

The Uncharted series (only two now, third in the fall) gets all the critical praise. I've only played demos and they seem fun enough.

A lot of people enjoy Little Big Planet (and now LBP 2). For me it was a game that made me feel bad because I didn't enjoy it.

God of War 3 was well-reviewed.

There's the two big exclusive shooters - Killzone and Resistance.

Heavy Rain got a lot of good press. I want to check it out when it gets cheap.

You can also check out this list.

Oh, and MSG 4. :D
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby ONeillSG1 on Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:30 pm

Thanks, fievel. This is really helpful. Off to wikipedia I go!
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Re: Ninja Gaiden III

Postby TheButcher on Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:52 am

IGN Rewind Theater: Ninja Gaiden III:Teaser Trailer
We break down the latest trailer and discover hints at what Ninja Gaiden III has in store.

IGN sits down with Team Ninja studio head Yosuke Hayashi.
In June 2008, famed Ninja Gaiden developer and Team Ninja studio head, Tomonobu Itagaki, resigned from his position. He has since formed his own company, Valhalla Games, and plans to release his new game, Devil's Third, under THQ. Tasked with replacing him was Yosuke Hayashi, who gained notoriety after directing the Ninja Gaiden Sigma series on PlayStation 3, Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword on Nintendo DS, and Metroid: Other M on Wii.

Yosuke's two upcoming projects include Ninja Gaiden III for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3, and Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS. IGN recently sat down with Yosuke to get the latest on those titles, what he thinks about Japanese game development, and if his studio will ever work with Nintendo again.

From IGN:
Team Ninja Spills A Few Details on Ninja Gaiden 3
Internal playable prototype already completed. Sequel coming after Dead or Alive Dimensions
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:59 am

Sucker Punch dropped a bomb regarding Infamous 2 today: Level Creation system!
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby King Of Nowhere on Thu Apr 07, 2011 7:30 pm

Joystiq wrote:According to AnonNews, a community-driven news site for the nebulous hacktivism cooperative Anonymous, a cease-fire is underway in the group's fight against Sony. Over the last week, Sony's websites, forums, and even the PlayStation Network have been intermittently out of commission, allegedly due to attacks from the group.

A press release on AnonNews says that though the group's campaign against Sony will continue in some form, "Anonymous is not attacking the PSN at this time." The group, according to the announcement, is suspending that effort "until a method is found that will not severely impact Sony customers."

Even though whoever wrote this might feel that way, of course, there could still be hundreds of thousands of people out there who feel differently and continue attacking PSN. There's no way of knowing how "official" this announcement is, or even how many Anons were into hacking PSN in the first place. The group is, well, anonymous.

I Imagine Playstation Plus subscribers will be phoning their lawyers right now.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby TheButcher on Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:39 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby so sorry on Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:52 am

PlayStation Network has been down for 2-3 days now.

I'm going thru some serious Call of Duty withdrawl. Where's my methadone stash????

EDIT: Oh yeah, the network went down on Wednesday....SkyNet Day :shock:
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:28 pm

so sorry wrote:PlayStation Network has been down for 2-3 days now.

I'm going thru some serious Call of Duty withdrawl. Where's my methadone stash????

EDIT: Oh yeah, the network went down on Wednesday....SkyNet Day :shock:

I know! I added a friend on Tuesday and we have not been able to confirm each other since then. I cannot believe a company this big could let something this lucrative go into the toilet for this long. They are going to be many angry PSN plus people Knocking down their door soon....
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby so sorry on Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:25 pm

so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby ONeillSG1 on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:43 am

WHat a crazy week or two, no?

PSN Is down and the world is going through serious multiplayer withdrawals.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sat Apr 30, 2011 11:50 am

ONeillSG1 wrote:WHat a crazy week or two, no?

I dont know. I am having all kinds of fun with the Gears of War beta on my Xbox...
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby TheButcher on Tue May 03, 2011 2:57 am

IGN's Road to E3 2011: Ninja Gaiden III
What we expect to see for Ryu Hayabusa at the big show.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby ONeillSG1 on Tue May 10, 2011 12:28 am

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:
ONeillSG1 wrote:WHat a crazy week or two, no?

I dont know. I am having all kinds of fun with the Gears of War beta on my Xbox...

True.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby so sorry on Mon May 16, 2011 3:04 pm

At loooooooooooong last the PS network is back up and running. Played for about an hour last night (Black Ops). Did take me a bit to remember the buttons and good hidey-holes and what not, but I'm back baby!
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon May 16, 2011 3:53 pm

so sorry wrote:At loooooooooooong last the PS network is back up and running. Played for about an hour last night (Black Ops). Did take me a bit to remember the buttons and good hidey-holes and what not, but I'm back baby!

Played DCUO last night just to see if it worked. So far so good.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby TheButcher on Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:40 am

From IGN:
A Survivor's Take on Ninja Gaiden III
Arthur Gies wrote:I've played quite a bit of Ninja Gaiden over the last 7 years. From picking up the Xbox reboot of the series in 2004 to running through Ninja Gaiden Black on Master Ninja to walking the Path of the Mentor in Ninja Gaiden II, I've lopped off a few Spider Clan heads in my time. When Tomonobu Itagaki, the architect behind the series' return, left Tecmo in 2008 shortly after the release of Ninja Gaiden II, the future of the series seemed unclear, at least to me. But here it is, a week after E3 2011, a week after I spent about 40 minutes playing Ninja Gaiden III in front of director and current head of Team Ninja Yosuke Hayashi. And what I've got for it is mixed emotions.

Put simply, playing Ninja Gaiden III was like coming home to my apartment to find someone had moved all of the furniture around. The rooms are all in the same place, but nothing is quite the same, and Ninja Gaiden III is similarly familiar-yet-disorienting.

Ninja Gaiden veterans won't be completely thrown off by the game if my time with it is any indication -- at least, not right away. Deciding to cut to the chase and find out what Ninja Gaiden III was made of, I put the game on Hard and jumped in. What I found was... different. But familiar. The dodge move on the left trigger from Ninja Gaiden II (which was a roll in Ninja Gaiden Black) is now a slide, but during combat, it works similarly in terms of managing combat. The slide might even be more useful, since it seemed like I could slide into certain enemies to stun them, though I didn't use it very often. I was too busy coming to grips with the absence of the Flying Swallow.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby SilentBobX on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:02 pm

My PS3 has officially up and died.

Yep, last thursday I got the 'yellow light of death' on my console. I'm currently looking at $150 (shipping and repair minus taxes) to fix it.

I'd like the opinion of the community before proceeding. Is it worth it to go ahead and get it fixed, or should I just get a new system? The system I have is the 40 GB one from 4 yrs ago. I keep hearing stories about how it's not worth it. The thoughts of the community would be greatly appreciated on this subject.

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:15 pm

SilentBobX wrote:My PS3 has officially up and died.

Yep, last thursday I got the 'yellow light of death' on my console. I'm currently looking at $150 (shipping and repair minus taxes) to fix it.

I'd like the opinion of the community before proceeding. Is it worth it to go ahead and get it fixed, or should I just get a new system? The system I have is the 40 GB one from 4 yrs ago. I keep hearing stories about how it's not worth it. The thoughts of the community would be greatly appreciated on this subject.

Mahalo

I literally just heard a news blurb on the radio about a new PS3 box coming out that is 1 pound lighter, and uses less energy. Go forth and find the news online and report back.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Fievel on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:27 pm

If my PS3 died, I'd probably sell it for parts on eBay and buy the newest model.
...and I'd keep the hard drive.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby SilentBobX on Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:43 pm

I think this is the model you speak of, so sorry.

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/news/sh ... eener/7134

Personally, I don't think I'll need 320 GB. The model I have has 40 GB, and I'd probably work fine with a 160 GB model amazon has for $284 plus $4 shipping. But I want to weigh my options before moving forward.

Also, thanks for the advice, Fievel.

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:09 am

i'd get a new one. i just upgraded my 40GB PS3 with a 320GB drive because i was running low on room, but my PS3 works fine so far and the drive was only like $50. i'd have a hard time justifying $150, especially if you don't even know for sure how long it will last after the repair. at least a new one will be under warranty for a year or so.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby SilentBobX on Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:39 pm

TheBaxter wrote:i'd get a new one. i just upgraded my 40GB PS3 with a 320GB drive because i was running low on room, but my PS3 works fine so far and the drive was only like $50. i'd have a hard time justifying $150, especially if you don't even know for sure how long it will last after the repair. at least a new one will be under warranty for a year or so.

Baxter, thanks. I was in Best Buy today, but chickened out, due to financial considerations(ie, paying off a new dryer). But it was a great deal for a non-holiday. $50 best buy gift card w/the purchase of a 160 GB system(enough for me) And I agree. $150 doesn't guarantee a long running life either with a system that's been with me since 2006.

Quick question: Should I physically destroy the hard drive once I'm done? I can't access it obviously, but I don't know if I should just chuck it, drive and all into the trash, or have it recycled. Any options here?

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:15 pm

SilentBobX wrote:Quick question: Should I physically destroy the hard drive once I'm done? I can't access it obviously, but I don't know if I should just chuck it, drive and all into the trash, or have it recycled. Any options here?

The hard drive is most certainly accessible! It was designed so the consumers can change them if needed. If your system crash is a hardware issue, then by all means KEEP the hard drive and use it with your new system! I'm not at all familiar with the Yellow Light of Death issue, and Googling it was a nightmare. But yeah, if it's a hardware issue, and has no effect on the hard drive, keep the hard drive!
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:49 am

Fievel wrote:
SilentBobX wrote:Quick question: Should I physically destroy the hard drive once I'm done? I can't access it obviously, but I don't know if I should just chuck it, drive and all into the trash, or have it recycled. Any options here?

The hard drive is most certainly accessible! It was designed so the consumers can change them if needed. If your system crash is a hardware issue, then by all means KEEP the hard drive and use it with your new system! I'm not at all familiar with the Yellow Light of Death issue, and Googling it was a nightmare. But yeah, if it's a hardware issue, and has no effect on the hard drive, keep the hard drive!

well, i am keeping my 40GB drive as a backup, in case the new drive goes bad. it's been going well for over a month though, so i probably won't need it. but it never hurts to have a backup.
otherwise, when you can get a 320GB drive for $50, and even a 1TB drive for about $200, i'm not sure what good a 40GB drive is. these are laptop drives too, so it's not like you can use it as a second drive for additional storage in the PS3 or in a laptop, and the new system will have a larger HDD. even if you get an adapter case to use in a desktop, the case would probably cost more by itself than a brand new drive of higher capacity. so if i weren't keeping it strictly as a backup, i'd probably smash mine.

i'm not sure what you meant by "accessible", whether he was asking if it was physically accessible (it is, very easy to swap drives in and out on a PS3) or if the data on the drive was accessible. i don't know if there's any sensitive data kept on a PS3 drive, though after the sony breach i wouldn't be too trusting. a strong magnet and a sledgehammer should do the job if you're worried about erasing the data.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:56 pm

TheBaxter wrote: even if you get an adapter case to use in a desktop, the case would probably cost more by itself than a brand new drive of higher capacity. so if i weren't keeping it strictly as a backup, i'd probably smash mine.

SATA cables cost next to nothing

If nothing else, you can hook the old one up to the pc, copy everything (you might need to use a third party program to do this) & then hook up the new hard drive & transfer everything on to it.

The 40 gig hard drives sony used were known for being slow & shit, so i think an emp/masonry drill would be your best option after you copy everything.

SilentBobX wrote:
Quick question: Should I physically destroy the hard drive once I'm done? I can't access it obviously, but I don't know if I should just chuck it, drive and all into the trash, or have it recycled. Any options here?

Mahalo

You could buy a SATA extension cable & swap between hard drives whenever you need to.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby SilentBobX on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:00 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Fievel wrote:

well, i am keeping my 40GB drive as a backup, in case the new drive goes bad. it's been going well for over a month though, so i probably won't need it. but it never hurts to have a backup.
otherwise, when you can get a 320GB drive for $50, and even a 1TB drive for about $200, i'm not sure what good a 40GB drive is. these are laptop drives too, so it's not like you can use it as a second drive for additional storage in the PS3 or in a laptop, and the new system will have a larger HDD. even if you get an adapter case to use in a desktop, the case would probably cost more by itself than a brand new drive of higher capacity. so if i weren't keeping it strictly as a backup, i'd probably smash mine.

i'm not sure what you meant by "accessible", whether he was asking if it was physically accessible (it is, very easy to swap drives in and out on a PS3) or if the data on the drive was accessible. i don't know if there's any sensitive data kept on a PS3 drive, though after the sony breach i wouldn't be too trusting. a strong magnet and a sledgehammer should do the job if you're worried about erasing the data.

Actually, yes, I meant the data being accessible. Altho in hindsight, I don't have any personal information on it due to me being a big paranoid nut in regards to ID theft and whatnot. It's just game files, and not that many at that. It's just that I thought I'd have to go thru leveling up characters on the games I have. Again, me worrying about nothing on that front.

And of course, my Oblivion GOTY edition is stuck inside and I can't get it out, but it's old as well, and I think it's scratched. My only other backup is a 10 yr old dvd player that's scratched two dvds, and no other bluray player, so I'm going to go ahead and get the PS3 this week. It's a decent deal, $300 w/a $50 gift card I can use toward my fiancee's birthday gift. Personally, I don't really need 320 GB or 1 TB memory. I only now have a handful of games and I was going to splurge on myself this black friday but that's another story.

Anyway, you all have been extra supportive. Many thanks, one and all

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:16 pm

not to make you more paranoid or anything, but the only thing i'd be worried about is if you had a PSN account and if you had your username/password stored for automatic signon. if they got those, they could get a lot of other more valuable info. but if you didn't have a PSN account or never signed on from the PS3, then there's probably nothing else on there that would be dangerous.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby SilentBobX on Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:32 pm

TheBaxter wrote:not to make you more paranoid or anything, but the only thing i'd be worried about is if you had a PSN account and if you had your username/password stored for automatic signon. if they got those, they could get a lot of other more valuable info. but if you didn't have a PSN account or never signed on from the PS3, then there's probably nothing else on there that would be dangerous.

I only signed on to the PSN account once, months ago. And I didn't have automatic sign-on for it. And that was months ago.

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Re: Playstation 4

Postby TheButcher on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:59 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Playstation 4

Postby Fievel on Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:27 pm

If it's true, I say okay..... but it had better have backwards compatibility, you fucking cocksuckers!!! But I hope it isn't true. Not because I don't want to buy a new machine, but because I think it's too soon. I'm talking out of my ass (fingers) here, but it would be nice to see them start with a nice big-picture idea and develop it over a couple of years in such a way that the CPU and GPU could be updated to the newest version when they're ready to release. Meanwhile the cost of the technology that makes the PS4 worth producing in the first place (something more than just motion control?) goes down by the time production actually begins.

In summary - I don't want to buy a new machine. Yet.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby King Psyz on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:01 pm

Actually, at this point I want Microsoft and Sony to hug it out bitches and just make a console together already.

Get the best of both worlds, no patent lawsuits, kinect that works with move type controllers for something that needs buttons, like an FPS... Ultra mega hug def form the HD masters at Sony with the robust online that MS offers, but for free like PSN.

Then we can have MAG:Halo or Resistance aliens meet the Covenant, etc.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Fievel on Sun Jul 31, 2011 3:16 pm

King Psyz wrote:Actually, at this point I want Microsoft and Sony to hug it out bitches and just make a console together already.

Get the best of both worlds, no patent lawsuits, kinect that works with move type controllers for something that needs buttons, like an FPS... Ultra mega hug def form the HD masters at Sony with the robust online that MS offers, but for free like PSN.

Then we can have MAG:Halo or Resistance aliens meet the Covenant, etc.

It would be nice for a universal system, but then I suppose the argument could be made that it already exists in a PC.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Re: Playstation 4 Thread

Postby TheButcher on Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:29 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: PlayStation 4 Thread

Postby TheButcher on Fri Feb 01, 2013 4:19 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Postby Fievel on Fri Feb 01, 2013 9:59 pm

If there's backwards compatibility...... depending on the price, the launch lineup of games, and just how impressive it seems as a console/entertainment system, I'll consider getting it around launch. A Black Friday deal might sweeten the temptation. I really haven't used my PS3 for games much recently, so I can't really justify the upgrade.

Regardless, I'm intrigued as hell to see what's behind the curtain.

And we're gonna need a new thread.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby travis-dane on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:14 pm

Fievel wrote:If there's backwards compatibility...... depending on the price, the launch lineup of games, and just how impressive it seems as a console/entertainment system, I'll consider getting it around launch. A Black Friday deal might sweeten the temptation. I really haven't used my PS3 for games much recently, so I can't really justify the upgrade.

Regardless, I'm intrigued as hell to see what's behind the curtain.

And we're gonna need a new thread.

"If there's backwards compatibility......", there wont be. Sony not only hates people who want to play old games without paying twice for them(once when you buy them new and once when you buy them in the PSN store), they also hate people who want to play used games since Sony patented a device that manages to stop used games from running on more then one PS 4. (it's not clear if they will really use it...)

I bet the PS 4 will start at 399$ to 499$, so it wont be cheap.
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Fievel on Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:33 pm

travis-dane wrote:"If there's backwards compatibility......", there wont be. Sony not only hates people who want to play old games without paying twice for them(once when you buy them new and once when you buy them in the PSN store), they also hate people who want to play used games since Sony patented a device that manages to stop used games from running on more then one PS 4. (it's not clear if they will really use it...)

Yeah, they also had a similar patent rumored to be set up for the PS3. The worst thing about that - all of the publishers are 100% behind it. I don't blame them. I get it from their end. It just sucks that in every interview with them (publishers), not once do they empathize with the customers' end of things. I seriously wonder if this will open up into a lawsuit if it does happen. I mean, where does this sort of nonsense end?

No more used DVDs/BluRays?
No more used books?
No more used comic books?
No more used baseball cards?
No more used CDs/LPs/8-tracks/MiniDiscs?
No more used cars?
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby RogueScribner on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:18 am

I'm more than satisfied with my PS3 and have no immediate plans to upgrade. My only gripe is that ROCK BAND 3 seems to be OOP for the PS3 for some reason, though it's readily available on Wii and XB360. I bought a used copy of the game for cheap way back when (when it was still pretty available) but there's a scratch on the disc that prevents the game from advancing past a certain point. I WANT TO PLAY MY KEYTAR!!! :-P

To Fievel, as long as companies can use a required internet connection to validate products, they'll use that to their advantage. Hell, you can't even play some games now without an active internet connection, despite the fact they don't have multiplayer or multiplayer is just an optional part of the game.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby King Of Nowhere on Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Sony bought Gaikai for a stupendous amount of cash last year, so they might be moving into more stream/cloud based territory.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Fievel on Sun Feb 03, 2013 9:40 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:Sony bought Gaikai for a stupendous amount of cash last year, so they might be moving into more stream/cloud based territory.

Yeah, that has gone suspiciously quiet. Will be interesting to see how that plays into this.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Fievel on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:20 am

Beyond: Two Souls trailer that looks awesome. I don't know if I want to play the game or see the movie.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Fievel on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:26 am

IGN's The Last of Us Review (Spoiler - 10/10)

I will own this.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:44 pm

As will I!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:51 pm

as do i as well.

well, not on purpose, but my old PS3 bit the dust and i had to replace it this past weekend, and the only ones i could find came as a bundle with that game. so looks like i'll be playing it. sounds an awful lot like The Road. i hope it lives up to all those great reviews.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:27 pm

I got it for Christmas but haven't played it yet. I don't know if I should finish ACIV or just jump into this one. I get fatigued with the same game after a month or so of playing.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

PreviousNext

Return to Games