Playstation 3 Thread

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Postby Theta on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:36 pm

darylzero2006 wrote:
What are you talking about? The Xbox 360 sold out immediately. They just didn't have enough for the demand.
In a month when manufacturing catches up to demand the thing will sell like crazy.


We'll see. As of right now the status of the system is up in the air because we don't know whether supply can't meet the demand or the supply is just meeting the demand.
User avatar
Theta
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:57 am
Location: Boston, MA

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:52 pm

Theta wrote: you can probably get the more obscure carts for cheaper. Considering Nintendo is putting together a cost conscious system, I believe that figure. Also, the patents for the Revolution indicate Nintendo plans on giving away older games for free if you buy a new game (i.e. you pop in the new Metroid and get, say, "Super Metroid" automatically downloaded.)


I wonder if, for much older 3rd party games, it is in their best interest to simply give away the games via download rather then charge a nominal fee depending on if some type of royalties would be due....or possibly to avoid litigation in circumstances wherein royalties were not defined by contract for dowloads 15 years in the future...
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 7660
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:49 am

Postby darylzero2006 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:22 am

Bluebottle wrote:
darylzero2006 wrote:What are you talking about? The Xbox 360 sold out immediately. They just didn't have enough for the demand.
In a month when manufacturing catches up to demand the thing will sell like crazy.


just because they sold out of 360's does not mean it's going to sell like crazy. they sold-out so they could say, "WE JUST CAN'T KEEP 'EM ON THE SHELVES!"

it's called hype.



Actually, one of the reasons they are in short supply is because of component shortages, specifically the memory chips...not some kind of lame hype. There is absolutely no reason Microsoft would keep consoles off the shelves if they could help it.
http://www.siliconvalley.com/mld/siliconvalley/business/technology/13864415.htm
User avatar
darylzero2006
TOMBOY BEANPOLE
 
Posts: 35
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:13 am

Postby buster00 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:30 am

Not long ago I dug out a box of my old video game magazines from like, 1982-84. I've still got 'em, just as sure as I kept all my comic books, Mads, and National Lampoons.

Many a letter to the editor in those mags was all about the debate over "Which Is Better - ColecoVision or Atari 5200?"

Just wanted to point out that the more things change....
User avatar
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6401
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:36 am

colonel_lugz wrote:And i'm holding out for the Revolution, although this is the first time i've heard about it being backwards compatable!


From what I understand, the deal is this:

The Revolution will be able to run GameCube disks straight off. You can insert them and play exactly as you would on a GameCube. You will also be able to download every first party Nintendo game from the NES onwards - so you won't be able to play certain "classics" like McKids or curiosities like Sound Novel Maker, unless the third-party companies behind those games decide to join the party. I suspect some of them will do. All they have to do is port the code into a form which the Revolution can understand, and then they can sell their back catalogues online with virtually no overheads. But most of the very best Nintendo games were first-party anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

As others have said. The simplified, intuitive design of the Revolution controller will attract the eye of the non-gamer. I think it's safe to say that all the games companies and console manufacturers would like to have a bigger slice of one audience in particular: female gamers. The Revolution has been set up to have increased appeal to non gamers, which indirectly means females and older people. I'm not saying that no women or older people currently play games, just that they make up a bigger proportion of the non-gamer crowd.

Nintendo have already made some headway on that front with the DS. Proportionally a higher uptake by females than the PSP, with Nintendogs in particular a big seller with the laydees....

Having said all of this, I can't deny what history has taught me: most gamers will buy the PS3, with X-Box a close second. Note that I say most gamers, though, because I think Nintendo really are out to attract the attention of people who currently don't even own a console. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out, and I will no doubt end up owning all three at some point, then selling at least one in a panic. That's what usually happens!

PS - Flumm, it pains me to say it, but we're unlikely to see the Revolution on shelves in England until 2007....
User avatar
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 5689
Joined: Tue Jul 19, 2005 7:42 am
Location: London, England

Postby Carolian on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:44 am

Speaking as a fairly enthusiastic gamer, I've never really been as much of a fan of the Xbox as I am of either the PS2 or the Gamecube. The reasons were simple: I don't give a damn how jaw-dropping the graphics are and how fast the machine runs if you don't have the games to match it. That's why I still play old-school 8/16/32/64-bit games on a regular basis: they're GOOD GAMES, and as far as I could tell Xbox just didn't have the games necessary.

For my PS2 over the years, I've played the hell out of the Dynasty Warriors games, the Metal Gear games, the Grand Theft Auto games, Manhunt, the Hitman games, the Tony Hawk games, Final Fantasy X, God of War, the Baldur's Gate games, the Mortal Kombat games, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms games, the Soul Reaver games, the Castlevania games... it goes on and on. Some were better than others, but I went through three PS2s over the last four years or so, and I've never once regretted buying a new one.

The Xbox never did it for me. Uncomfortable controllers aside, it just didn't have enough games that interested me, not even the most (Halo) overrated game (HALO) of the last ten years (HALO HALO HALO!!!!!). I didn't "hate" the system; it's a system, an inanimate object. I just didn't really play it, because it didn't have the games.

I'll buy a PS3 the day it comes out because I believe it'll have the games, and because I have confidence in the Playstation. Far from "running on hype", the Playstation in all its forms has run on games. Like I said, I don't give a damn about the hardware; hell, I'm almost certain I'll buy a Revolution as well for the access to Nintendo's decidedly non-graphically-advanced back catalog. It's the games, man, the games! The Xbox never had them, and so far, neither does the 360.

Maybe it's "DOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!!!!!!", but what the hell? I know I'll have one.
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
User avatar
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby JabberJaw on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:22 am

ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:
Theta wrote:Note to Zombie: I'm glad you enjoy your system. It seems to have clouded your judgement, though. Basically, we're going to see, one way or the other, in about ten months.


Clouded my judgement? Now thats what I call irony!

I mean, you can believe anything you need to about Nintendo
or the XBox or the Colecovision, it doesn't really matter; the
numbers don't lie -- Sony is the market leader. Period. Sure
things could change, but given the whole backward comaptibility
thang, its not very likely that people are gonna jump ship from
the Playstation any time in the near future.

Be honest: What do you think your average video game
buyer is going to go for? Not the guy who owns a subscription to
IGN online, has every videogame console ever made, but the
average video game buyer? What do you really think they are
going to buy? The one that plays all the new stuff (like MGS4,
Resident Evil 5 and GTA: Whatever), has the wicked cool superDVD
player and plays all your olde games, or some new system
that has a confusing controller, doesn't have a DVD player and
doesn't play the olde games?

3 guesses and the first two don't count.

Or, in other words, a simple equation:
Playstation = VHS / DVD
Xbox = Betamax
Nintendo = Laser Disc

Again, as Bluebottle pointed out, this isn't about a preference for
a particular system, its about what the average person is going
to buy / drool over. Not what the dude who works at EB games
thinks. You now that guy who hasn't bathed in awhile? The one
all the soccer moms are afraid of / feel sorry for?



Xbox, has consistently chipped away at playstations stranglehold on the home units. Sure, playstation is #1...but Nintendo was #1 at one time, so was Atari. Everything has its day. Playstation is a fine unit, but I personally HATE the controllers. I find the games on playstation to be repetitive low rated japanese titles.

Xbox has done a great job in taking a chunk out of playstations title...and it will slowly continue. People may have their opinons on Microsoft, but you have to admit they are a quite venerable company. They have better exclusive titles and they have managed to wrestle away the exclusivity of GTA from playstation. I can wait the extra months to get that title xbox.
ImageImage
User avatar
JabberJaw
MONKEY BUTLER
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Orlando, Fl

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:43 am

JabberJaw wrote:
Xbox, has consistently chipped away at playstations stranglehold on the home units. Sure, playstation is #1...but Nintendo was #1 at one time, so was Atari. Everything has its day. Playstation is a fine unit, but I personally HATE the controllers. I find the games on playstation to be repetitive low rated japanese titles.

Xbox has done a great job in taking a chunk out of playstations title...and it will slowly continue. People may have their opinons on Microsoft, but you have to admit they are a quite venerable company. They have better exclusive titles and they have managed to wrestle away the exclusivity of GTA from playstation. I can wait the extra months to get that title xbox.


I don't care either way. I'm just talking about reality and the
numbers. XBox just doesn't even come close to selling the
numbers that PS2 does; and theres no sign that this is going
to change. Hence the 360 being rushed (glitches, burnouts
and all) into production; they're scrambling to keep up.

Of course, in this topsy turvey world, anything is possible.
There might even be a violent resurrsence of Betamax
in the coming years. Possible, sure, but extremely unlikely.
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby thomasgaffney on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:47 am

ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:There might even be a violent resurrsence of Betamax in the coming years.


We can only hope! Then I break out all those boxes of Betamax porn that sit around collecting dust...
Last edited by thomasgaffney on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:51 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:There might even be a violent resurrsence of Betamax in the coming years.


We can only hope! Then I break out all those boxes of Betamax porn that sit around collecting dust...


IPERVILASH!
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby JabberJaw on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:52 am

ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:
I don't care either way. I'm just talking about reality and the
numbers. XBox just doesn't even come close to selling the
numbers that PS2 does; and theres no sign that this is going
to change. Hence the 360 being rushed (glitches, burnouts
and all) into production; they're scrambling to keep up.

Of course, in this topsy turvey world, anything is possible.
There might even be a violent resurrsence of Betamax
in the coming years. Possible, sure, but extremely unlikely.


I do agree that i looks like they rushed the 360. The xbox numbers have been consistent in sales. They have slowly gained some ground on PS2. In some quarters even outselling the PS2.

I would like to have both the 360 & the PS3. I havent seen much on the revolution as of yet.

When push comes to shove, i prefer PC gaming over all 3 of them
ImageImage
User avatar
JabberJaw
MONKEY BUTLER
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Orlando, Fl

Postby King Psyz on Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:54 am

after a quick search I found this, it's a few years back but gives a pretty good indication of SONY's stranglehold on the market. I'm sure if I bothered to research I could get more up to date numbers but here goes.

Video Gaming Console Sales Estimates
In 2002 global shipments and sales of video gaming consoles reached over 30 million units of the new-generation 128 bit consoles and over 10 million units of hand-held systems. Sales for 2003 were up approximately 5% in comparison to the year before. Sales were boosted in the second-half by a number of eagerly anticipated software titles, particularly those related to multiplayer online gaming that take advantage of all three of the main consoles internet connectivity. Sony PlayStation 2 remained the leading choice amongst consumers in 2003 in terms of unit sales, despite being a year older than its competitors. Nintendo GameCube was second most popular in Europe and Japan but lost out to Microsoft's Xbox in the largest territory of North America.

Total Video Game Console Global Shipments by Model - up to end 2003

Model
Units Shipped (mn)
Year Introduced

Sony PlayStation 1
94
1994

Sony PlayStation 2
66
2000

Nintendo GameCube
14
2001

Nintendo GameBoy
121
1989

Nintendo GameBoy Advance / SP
48
2001 / 2003

Nintendo N64
33
1996

Microsoft Xbox
15
2001

Sega Dreamcast
7
1998

Bandai WonderSwan
1
1999
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:08 am

JabberJaw wrote:The xbox numbers have been consistent in sales.


Yes, consistently below Playstation.

Look, I know there are hardcore XBox gamers who love their
XBox, but, we're talking about the choices of the average
videogame buyer; the buyers who generate the crazy blockbuster
sales and more or less ensure the Playstation's dominance.

Theres no reason to think that this is going to change. Sony can
take its sweet time because they control the market.
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby JabberJaw on Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:34 am

ZombieZoneSolutions wrote:
JabberJaw wrote:The xbox numbers have been consistent in sales.


Yes, consistently below Playstation.

Look, I know there are hardcore XBox gamers who love their
XBox, but, we're talking about the choices of the average
videogame buyer; the buyers who generate the crazy blockbuster
sales and more or less ensure the Playstation's dominance.

Theres no reason to think that this is going to change. Sony can
take its sweet time because they control the market.


I am not argueing the fact that playstation outsells xbox. I am simply saying xbox has made strides. Where once there was only playstation, xbox has taken a chunk and is competetive.

Playstation appeals to a younger audience. It is very hard to change the "cool" factor of the PS2, even though it is an inferior system, the kids dont care.

Playstation has had a hell of a headstart, with the PSOne and all, they managed to knock the once invincible nintendo of its pearch. So yeah, they are not going anywhere, and neither is the xbox.
ImageImage
User avatar
JabberJaw
MONKEY BUTLER
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:46 am
Location: Orlando, Fl

Postby MadCapsule on Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:03 am

Couple of points that haven't been brought up yet:

-Nintendo have already officially stated that they are not going to bother "competing" with Sony and MS. They've got a very different strategy in mind as well as a different target audience as someone previously stated. They are apparently completely unconcered with what Sony and MS are going to do. Nintendo are concentrating on making just a gaming console, whereas the Big Two are making multi-media entertainment machines.

-Sony has already said that the PS3 will be expensive. I'm hoping it doesn't exceed the $500-$600 range. If it stays in that price range it will still be quite a steal for the people that are excited about its blu-ray capabilities. The first blu-ray players are likely to cost twice that. Don't forget that a lot of people (myself included) were excited about the fact that the PS2 was also a DVD player right out of the box. Granted, it wasn't a very good DVD player, but for me it served double duty as my only DVD player through literally hundreds of DVDs and dozens of video games. If Sony has learned their lesson and decided to make the PS3's blu-ray movie-playing capabilities good, they'll have a pretty potent multi-media box on their hands.

-I believe Sony's stranglehold on the industry is weakening. Whether that means they will slip to the 2nd place slot or not remains to be seen and it is too early and, quite frankly, pretty silly to start declaring who will win this round of the console fight.

-MS fanboys will argue that the X-Box gained quite a bit of ground on Sony in sales in the last couple years. Sony fanboys will argue that that is only because everybody and their inbred, half-retarded, twice removed cousin owned a PS2 by that time.

-I think the next-gen console war has a more even battlefield this time around which is good for the people that really matter- the gamers.
User avatar
MadCapsule
SUSAN CAGLE
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:53 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby RockyDennis on Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:29 am

I don't really understand how anybody can root for one machine over another. Doesn't everyone want all three machines to be great thus causing software to be the driving force in the market? I hear people saying "PS3 owns Xbox...LOTR owns (the cool kids say pwned) Star Wars"...This redneck NASCAR brand loyalty is so silly. You people are rooting for one monster corporation over another. Do you realize how dumb that is. Sony laughs when you say "Bill Gates is evil so Xbox is bad! " Believing that one big faceless corporation has more integrity or cares about you more than another is just ignorant. If I wind up buying a playstation 3, I really wont care if the xbox is a good machine, I wont feel any connection to the playstation nor will I feel any aversion to the Xbox. All I want is a machine to kill a couple of hours a week.

Oh yeah...


Screw Random House Books...Doubleday pwns them.
User avatar
RockyDennis
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:59 pm
Location: Orlando, FL

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:46 am

RockyDennis wrote:I don't really understand how anybody can root for one machine over another. Doesn't everyone want all three machines to be great thus causing software to be the driving force in the market? I hear people saying "PS3 owns Xbox...LOTR owns (the cool kids say pwned) Star Wars"...This redneck NASCAR brand loyalty is so silly. You people are rooting for one monster corporation over another. Do you realize how dumb that is. Sony laughs when you say "Bill Gates is evil so Xbox is bad! " Believing that one big faceless corporation has more integrity or cares about you more than another is just ignorant. If I wind up buying a playstation 3, I really wont care if the xbox is a good machine, I wont feel any connection to the playstation nor will I feel any aversion to the Xbox. All I want is a machine to kill a couple of hours a week.

Oh yeah...

Screw Random House Books...Doubleday pwns them.


Uhhhh... I thought we were talking about the market? Sales?

I couldn't care less which one "wins". I just find it funny how
eager people are to knock Playstation out of the box.

As for me, I'm buying the PS3 cause it has what I want and
plays all the olde games. Apparently, this is where the vast
majority of the game buying public resides if the numbers
are any indication.

In short, Sony does pwn the industry, in terms of sales, not
some werid corporate political hegemony / belief system.
But seriously, thanks for sharing.
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby Peven on Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:33 pm

Zombie, you keep going waaay overboard with the whole, "PS2 owns the industry", when the fact is they DON'T,(maybe several years ago, but not anymore) and thats why it seems so apparant you do have some reason to be pro-PS2 and anti-X-Box. the fact is, despite retaining its #1 spot, PS2 has met legitimate competition in regard to the X-Box, and its share of the market has been declining due to that. plus, the PSP has met serious competiton from the Nintendo DS. why is that so offensive to you?

Sony is being pushed by both MS and Nintendo to keep their #1 spot in the game market, and THAT is NOT owning the market. for instance, Coke has been #1 in the market for a long time, but no one would presume to say they OWN the market, since they always have Pepsi nipping at their heels.

there are 5 people in my house who enjoy gaming, so i spend a fair share of time in game stores/Wal-Mart/etc and the fact is the X-Box section has become nearly as big as the PS2 section, so the whole "X-Box doesn't have any games" argument is outdated and misinformed too.

the fact is all gaming fans should be glad that Sony has come up against the real competiton in the gaming market because it DOES make all parties involved keep trying to be their best, and the consumers end up getting better, and more widely available, products because of it.
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14784
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:18 pm

Peven wrote:Zombie, you keep going waaay overboard with the whole, "PS2 owns the industry", when the fact is they DON'T,(maybe several years ago, but not anymore) and thats why it seems so apparant you do have some reason to be pro-PS2 and anti-X-Box. the fact is, despite retaining its #1 spot, PS2 has met legitimate competition in regard to the X-Box, and its share of the market has been declining due to that. plus, the PSP has met serious competiton from the Nintendo DS. why is that so offensive to you?

Sony is being pushed by both MS and Nintendo to keep their #1 spot in the game market, and THAT is NOT owning the market. for instance, Coke has been #1 in the market for a long time, but no one would presume to say they OWN the market, since they always have Pepsi nipping at their heels.

there are 5 people in my house who enjoy gaming, so i spend a fair share of time in game stores/Wal-Mart/etc and the fact is the X-Box section has become nearly as big as the PS2 section, so the whole "X-Box doesn't have any games" argument is outdated and misinformed too.

the fact is all gaming fans should be glad that Sony has come up against the real competiton in the gaming market because it DOES make all parties involved keep trying to be their best, and the consumers end up getting better, and more widely available, products because of it.


Oh my god, dude, are you serious?

I am not anti- or pro- any gaming system. In addition, I am
not, 'offended' by a persons preference for one system
over another. Why? Because it's a FUCKING TOY!!! I don't
care who 'wins.' All I'm just saying, that Sony and the PSX
dominate the market. This is the truth. They dominate it to
such a degree that they can take their sweet time developing
the next gen system. In fact, holding back, and releasing these
insane press releases about how powerful and expensive it is,
just lends itself to the pre-marketing strategy. This is all on
purpose. They can relax and do whatever they fuck they want
because they know their sales are already made.

The XBox, on the other hand, did not have this luxury; they took
a huge loss on the XBox hence rushing out the 360 which also hasn't
come close to meeting expectations.

This isn't like some kind of clash of civilations for resources, its the
gaming market, and in this market, Sony pwns. Period. That's all
I'm saying. And given the fact that the AVERAGE GAME BUYER owns
a PS2 as their sole system, and they want the backwards capatibility
and the Blu-ray and whatever else is coming down the pike, that they
the Average Buyer is gonna go for the PS3.

Hence, the PS3 will be the next standard and the market leader.
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:36 pm

Image

Can't we all just get along?
User avatar
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste
 
Posts: 8982
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Samonkey Island

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:50 pm

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:Image

Can't we all just get along?


HA HA! Never!!! :wink: :lol:
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby Peven on Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:53 pm

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:Image

Can't we all just get along?


relax, my large-handed compadre, :wink: , just a little debate, nothing personal. i confess to being a little nitpicky when it comes to semantics, and debating was something akin to a sport in my house growing up, so i can't resist a little go 'round when i see hyperbole being tossed around, even when it is in regard to a video gaming system. for instance, "owning the market", imo, takes a lot more than simply being #1, especially when the margin between #1 and #2 has been steadily shrinking over the last few yrs; when a company OWNS the market their next closest competitor doesn't continually gain ground on them. not only that, but IF a company DID own the market, it should be looked on as a BAD situation. when only one company runs the market the consumers get the least for their money; the least variety, the least quality, at the highest price.
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14784
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Postby thomasgaffney on Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:54 pm

Atari Jaguar is teh bomb!!!!!!11111111!!!!!

It will pwn every1. OH NOES!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby Theta on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:13 pm

MadCapsule wrote:Couple of points that haven't been brought up yet:

-Nintendo have already officially stated that they are not going to bother "competing" with Sony and MS. They've got a very different strategy in mind as well as a different target audience as someone previously stated. They are apparently completely unconcered with what Sony and MS are going to do. Nintendo are concentrating on making just a gaming console, whereas the Big Two are making multi-media entertainment machines.


This is an excellent point, and I think I should bring up something that ties into that.

This shitfight between Sony and Microsoft has absolutely NOTHING to do with video games. They both know that in the future, a little box will sit atop your television and pretty much be the lynchpin in your entertainment center. They both want to be the only company in charge of building those little boxes, and game systems are a backdoor to that.

Basically, PSX and XBox fans have both been paying Microsoft's and Sony's R&D costs.

Nintendo, on the other hand, views themselves as a toy and media company, not an electronics company. Since they make a profit on everything they sell, from system to games to merchandise, and have other revenue streams like Pokemon and animated films, flatly they couldn't care less what Sony and Microsoft are up to.


I happen to think Nintendo is also the only game company with, frankly, a working brain. Simply put, most video games appeal to 15-to-25 year old men, period, and that's it. It's all Sony and Microsoft aim for, so when something like Katamari Damacy comes along, it surprises them. We can insist that "video games will be the art form of the twenty-first century" all we want but the simple fact of the matter is right now they appeal to a limited section of the populace and until that changes, they're just going to be a really profitable niche.

As others have noted, Nintendo is trying to broaden that base, and considering they have a lot of established franchises and a system that will be remarkably easy to use in addition to being backwards-compatible with damn near everything, I think they have a strong chance.

I'd also note that they are really the only company doing anything that's actually, you know, next-generation. As in, a step forward? Something new that advances gaming? I'm more interested in the DS than the PSP not just because it's cheaper but because it promises new forms of gameplay. Sony and Microsoft don't offer that and aren't interested in it.
User avatar
Theta
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:57 am
Location: Boston, MA

Postby thomasgaffney on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:22 pm

Theta wrote:the simple fact of the matter is right now they appeal to a limited section of the populace and until that changes, they're just going to be a really profitable niche.


What year do you live in? Maybe it was this way in the 1970s, but not now.

I wouldn't call an industry that took in $31 Billion US, worldwide, in 2004 a "niche"

AND

Theta wrote:Simply put, most video games appeal to 15-to-25 year old men, period, and that's it.


at Electronic Arts Inc., the largest U.S. video-game maker, 25 percent of non-sports titles are purchased by gamers older than 35.

Sony Corp., maker of the top-selling PlayStation 2 game console, says 12 percent of its buyers are 36 or older, and 22 percent are in the 26-to-35 age bracket.
Last edited by thomasgaffney on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
User avatar
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable
 
Posts: 6618
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 11:11 am
Location: lost in a book

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:25 pm

thomasgaffney wrote:Atari Jaguar is teh bomb!!!!!!11111111!!!!!

It will pwn every1. OH NOES!!!!!!!!1111111111!!!!!


Doode, ATARi 5200 4VER BOITCHEZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WTF OMG LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby Carolian on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:25 pm

Peven wrote:there are 5 people in my house who enjoy gaming, so i spend a fair share of time in game stores/Wal-Mart/etc and the fact is the X-Box section has become nearly as big as the PS2 section, so the whole "X-Box doesn't have any games" argument is outdated and misinformed too.


I'm not sure if this was addressed to Zombie or not, but chiming in, I don't think there are many people who are saying that the Xbox doesn't have the same QUANTITY of games as the PS2; it's the quality I'm referring to, or at least a subjective version of quality. JabberJaw posted about how he hated the Playstation's controllers and thought that the PS2's games were "repetitive low-rated Japanese titles"; I feel similarly about the Xbox, hating its controllers and finding most of its games to be ports or Halo clones. Am I wrong? Well, it's most likely an exaggeration, just like JabberJaw's statement, but I don't think you could call either of us "wrong". The bottom line for me is that yeah, maybe the Xbox "has games", but they aren't games I want to play, by and large, and they're definitely not games I'd buy a system for.
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
User avatar
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby King Psyz on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:30 pm

My favortie barb against sony is by people saying the DS is giving the PSP a run for it's money or posing strong competition...

Ummm... Hello, the DS had nearly a year on the PSP and only has 5m more units out than the PSP and has a HUGE built in owner base with the Game Boy owners out there. So the fact that sony has shipped 10m is pretty fuckin impressive for under a year on the market and being it's first (US) handheld major release.

How many Game Boys sold in the first 11 months? Granted, I think sony knows they can't directly compete with Game Boy but they can make some noise in the handheld market, and thinking forward to cross compatibility with PS3 is genius.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:30 pm

I can not wait for Katamari on the PSP.

I unfortunatly agree (or can at least see the point) with all of you guys.

If I am interested in a muti-platform game I am going to get it on the XBOX cause of the better graphics. Most of the exclusives I play are on the PS2.

And for the Game Cube, I can't help it I gotta tell ya, I love me some Zelda (so bring out the new game already) and yes I will say it Animal Crossing.

Yes the PS2 is number 1 and will probably remain that way as the XBOX just can not win over Japan. XBOX will remain a staple in the U.S. as a majority of us like the FPS and MMRPGs. And Nintendo will remain in the race of its own.

I on the other hand can not wait till May when we may (funny) get to see something of the 2 other next gen systems.
User avatar
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste
 
Posts: 8982
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:49 pm
Location: Samonkey Island

Postby Peven on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:31 pm

sorry, but anyone who thinks that video games are just a "niche market" hasn't been reading the news lately. the video game industry is about to surpass the motion picture industry in yearly revenue, for instance. gaming is becoming more and more of a maintream form of entertainent, with the old concept of a "15 to 25 yr old male market" being tossed out the window. the generation who first grew up with video games are approaching middle age, i'm 38 for instance and was around to drop tons of quarters into PacMan, Galaxia, Donkey Kong, etc, and many of us still enjoy gaming as a legitimate form of entertainment. on top of that, the female market has been growing as well. all the evidence points to gaming growing into a permanent staple of home entertainment for the whole family.
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14784
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Postby Carolian on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:32 pm

Peven wrote:all the evidence points to gaming growing into a permanent staple of home entertainment for the whole family.


Can we all at least agree that this is a very, very good thing?
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
User avatar
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Peven on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:35 pm

Carolian wrote:
Peven wrote:all the evidence points to gaming growing into a permanent staple of home entertainment for the whole family.


Can we all at least agree that this is a very, very good thing?


no doubt, the family that games together stays together. :wink: :lol:
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14784
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Postby Carolian on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:38 pm

Peven wrote:
Carolian wrote:
Peven wrote:all the evidence points to gaming growing into a permanent staple of home entertainment for the whole family.


Can we all at least agree that this is a very, very good thing?


no doubt, the family that games together stays together. :wink: :lol:


OT:
Heh. I'm 21 now, and when the Nintendo 64 came out, my dad was obsessed with playing GOLDENEYE. He'd come into the living room, ask if I was almost done, then sit right down and play for an hour or two. He was 50 at the time, and had't played any video games since the heyday of SUPER MARIO BROS. 3.

He never found a game he loved as much as GOLDENEYE, so he stopped playing video games again. Too bad. He always kicked my ass at multiplayer.
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
User avatar
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby ZombieZoneSolutions on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:46 pm

Peven wrote:
Carolian wrote:
Peven wrote:all the evidence points to gaming growing into a permanent staple of home entertainment for the whole family.


Can we all at least agree that this is a very, very good thing?


no doubt, the family that games together stays together. :wink: :lol:


Yeah, that is very cool... :D
ZombieZoneSolutions
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2467
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 12:28 pm

Postby Flumm on Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:51 pm

King Psyz wrote:...thinking forward to cross compatibility with PS3 is genius.


I can hopefully say, that when it comes to one system over the other, I'm fairly objective, but to say the Sony/PSX/PSP are forward thinking, and genius, is mighty unfair. As far gaming goes, there has been no one more revoloutionary, with more ingenuity and forward thought than Nintendo...

And yeah, it seems like it's almost enivitable that gaming will become more and more mainstream now. It's the only form of entertainment, who's boundries are being pushed on a consistant and measureable level. A movie is a movie, a song is a song, there may be more efficient, elaborate ways to record and view them, but none exceeds the rate at which the games industry is expanding the very nature of what it is...

I think it's reasonable to say that in a generations time, taking for granting were are all still here and living anywhere near the same consumerist life we live now, games consoles and gaming will be fundementally and irreversibly entrenched into the vast majority of peoples homes...
User avatar
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 5601
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: Yesteryonder

Postby Carolian on Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:01 pm

Flumm wrote:I think it's reasonable to say that in a generations time, taking for granting were are all still here and living anywhere near the same consumerist life we live now, games consoles and gaming will be fundementally and irreveribly entrenched into the vast majority of of peoples homes...


Then, FINALLY, I'll have my revenge on that kid who dunked my head in the toilet all those years ago! Scott Fletcher, I'm gonna git you, sucka!! TIME HAS PROVEN ME RIGHT! GAMES AREN'T FOR LOSERS! PUTZ!
The whole world's wild at heart and weird on top.

This is a snakeskin jacket. And for me it's a symbol of my individuality, and my belief... in personal freedom.
User avatar
Carolian
GRANDO CARLISSIAN
 
Posts: 634
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:17 pm
Location: Ohio

Postby Mista Wicket on Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:13 pm

If no one care about the xbox 360, and it only sold out due to being over hyped for the holiday season, then please explain why I can't find any to purchase.... still.

& who ever said that they know no xbox owners, & have never met anyone who owns a xbox... Hello!
the wickedest...
Mista Wicket
GLIB
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:28 pm

Postby wonkabar on Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:18 pm

bigtroyjon wrote:The ps2 never cost 500 dollars. On Ebay they were going for a bunch of money but the orginal price was 300. I worked a video game store when they came out.

The 360 is still selling out. Stores are getting shipments every week, and everyweek they sell out within days of getting them.

The 360 costs microsoft about 500 bucks to make right now. This is quite a bit different than 900 dollars. Also not figured into the cost of the PS3 is the games on bluray discs will cost 10-20 more than the 360 games.

Right on all points
Image
User avatar
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF
 
Posts: 6221
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 6:41 pm
Location: The Double Douche

Postby Peven on Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:37 pm

Carolian wrote:
Peven wrote:
Carolian wrote:
Peven wrote:all the evidence points to gaming growing into a permanent staple of home entertainment for the whole family.


Can we all at least agree that this is a very, very good thing?


no doubt, the family that games together stays together. :wink: :lol:


OT:
Heh. I'm 21 now, and when the Nintendo 64 came out, my dad was obsessed with playing GOLDENEYE. He'd come into the living room, ask if I was almost done, then sit right down and play for an hour or two. He was 50 at the time, and had't played any video games since the heyday of SUPER MARIO BROS. 3.

He never found a game he loved as much as GOLDENEYE, so he stopped playing video games again. Too bad. He always kicked my ass at multiplayer.


it was a few yrs ago that my oldest, now 14, started to be able to hold his own against me with certain games, mostly ones that were pure action/reflex oriented. i can still handle him when strategy is involved, though, because teenagers just can't think ahead to save themselves. :lol: we both really got into Thief, starting with I and II on the pc, and finally the 3rd on X-Box. when we got the third one for X-Box, i ended up getting way ahead of him because so much of it is about patience and problem solving, and his frenetic teenage mind kept getting him sidetracked or caught and thrown into prison.

i try to find as many co-op multiplayer games as i can, because when you have an 8 yr old playing against a 14 yr old with a multiplayer versus game, the 8 yr old inevitably gets frustrated at getting his ass handed to him by his big brother, who is merciless, and then the fun gets taken out of it, at least for the 8 yr old. thats why games like the Star Wars: Battlefront games, rate high on my list. my three sons and i on the same team kicking the Empires ass is a great bonding experience. :D My daughter doesn't have the competitive streak my sons do, but she still likes playing games like The Simpsons: Hit and Run and the Oddworld series, and even gets into playing Tiger Woods golf with her old man.

i'd have to say that Nintendo does seem to have a way with younger kids, as my two youngest sons, 8 and 9, still love our old N64, and play it almost as much as they play the X-Box. in fact, i'd have to say that Diddy Kong racing remains one of my own all time favorite racing games, and Banjo Kazooie gives as much bang for the buck as any game i ever bought for them.
Image

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?
 
Posts: 14784
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:45 am
Location: Group W bench

Postby King Psyz on Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:47 pm

Mista Wicket wrote:If no one care about the xbox 360, and it only sold out due to being over hyped for the holiday season, then please explain why I can't find any to purchase.... still.

& who ever said that they know no xbox owners, & have never met anyone who owns a xbox... Hello!


Come to Vegas we got plenty everywhere I go.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Postby athenabodicea on Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:50 pm

Ok.. This is really disappointing (to say the least) but I still don't have Xbox 360 so I guess whenever I get that, it will have to tide me over...

Does anyone know if all the kinks are sorted out with the 360 yet?? I heard there were some problems with it overheating (or something :roll:) but not much else... And I don't know of anyone first hand who has it....
ImageImageImage
User avatar
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS
 
Posts: 5181
Joined: Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Hell if I know!!!

Postby MadCapsule on Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:53 pm

athenabodicea wrote:Ok.. This is really disappointing (to say the least) but I still don't have Xbox 360 so I guess whenever I get that, it will have to tide me over...

Does anyone know if all the kinks are sorted out with the 360 yet?? I heard there were some problems with it overheating (or something :roll:) but not much else... And I don't know of anyone first hand who has it....


I've heard that some of them were scratching discs pretty severely, but I don't know if all that has been worked out yet.
User avatar
MadCapsule
SUSAN CAGLE
 
Posts: 716
Joined: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:53 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Theta on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:35 pm

thomasgaffney wrote:
I wouldn't call an industry that took in $31 Billion US, worldwide, in 2004 a "niche"

AND

Theta wrote:Simply put, most video games appeal to 15-to-25 year old men, period, and that's it.



You know, I really hate the "video games make this much money so they're not a niche" argument. Bullshit. It's not a matter of money made that determines how widespread a technology is, it's a matter of UNITS SOLD.

Compare home video and video games; video games make more money, obviously; they cost more. But in terms of units pushed out the door? Games are dwarfed by movies.

Now, according to your own statistics, the vast majority of gamers, three quarters at least, are younger than that age bracket. That's pretty lopsided. Also, I trust EA marketing statistics about as far as I can throw Grande Rojo: a quarter of their sports games MIGHT sell to people in that age bracket...but are they really "gamers" or did EA just assume that for the purpose of making their stock price look good? EA is a pretty shady company, ethically.


What it boils down to is that video games are not nearly as widespread or as popular as gamers like to believe. They're certainly more widespread and popular than they WERE. The potential is certainly there to make gaming a part of everyone's life. Cell-phone gaming is spiking in popularity and sales. Nintendo has pretty dramatically proved that games can achieve huge market penetration with the Game Boy, probably the single biggest success story in video games with 120 million units sold (according to Wikipedia.) Nintendo's been chasing that broader demographic ever since, arguably to their own detriment on the GameCube.

But so far, Sony and Microsoft don't really seem to care. What it boils down to is that beat-em-ups and FPSs make a lot of money, so why make anything else? I think that attitude is ultimately dangerous: they might find the industry changing right under their feet.
User avatar
Theta
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2343
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:57 am
Location: Boston, MA

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:58 pm

buster00 wrote:OUR TalkBack softball team is totally gonna NUKE those weenies this summer.


Whoa, wait a minute: A SOFTBALL TEAM?!?!

AND NO ONE TOLD ME!?!?!

WTF??? I WANT IN!!!!

God damn it, first the Leach pic and now THIS?!?! Do you really want to get rid of me THAT MUCH?!?!

I play a mean 1B and I can hit well, despite the fact I lost a step or two. (maybe 10)
User avatar
ONeillSG1
ADAMA
 
Posts: 4738
Joined: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:23 am
Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby King Psyz on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:04 pm

Theta wrote: But so far, Sony and Microsoft don't really seem to care. What it boils down to is that beat-em-ups and FPSs make a lot of money, so why make anything else? I think that attitude is ultimately dangerous: they might find the industry changing right under their feet.


two words for you...

katamari damacy. there are some progressive ideas out there, but unfortunately there's a lot of corporate types that don't think joe america is ready for the weird shit from japan.

hopefully for every katamari damacy that does well it will give us that many more interesting titles. but if you need more proof try and find rez for ps2.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?
 
Posts: 4906
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:11 pm
Location: anywhere but here

Postby doglips on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:04 pm

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:
colonel_lugz wrote:And i'm holding out for the Revolution, although this is the first time i've heard about it being backwards compatable!


From what I understand, the deal is this:

The Revolution will be able to run GameCube disks straight off. You can insert them and play exactly as you would on a GameCube. You will also be able to download every first party Nintendo game from the NES onwards - so you won't be able to play certain "classics" like McKids or curiosities like Sound Novel Maker, unless the third-party companies behind those games decide to join the party. I suspect some of them will do. All they have to do is port the code into a form which the Revolution can understand, and then they can sell their back catalogues online with virtually no overheads. But most of the very best Nintendo games were first-party anyway, so it shouldn't be too much of an issue.

As others have said. The simplified, intuitive design of the Revolution controller will attract the eye of the non-gamer. I think it's safe to say that all the games companies and console manufacturers would like to have a bigger slice of one audience in particular: female gamers. The Revolution has been set up to have increased appeal to non gamers, which indirectly means females and older people. I'm not saying that no women or older people currently play games, just that they make up a bigger proportion of the non-gamer crowd.

Nintendo have already made some headway on that front with the DS. Proportionally a higher uptake by females than the PSP, with Nintendogs in particular a big seller with the laydees....

Having said all of this, I can't deny what history has taught me: most gamers will buy the PS3, with X-Box a close second. Note that I say most gamers, though, because I think Nintendo really are out to attract the attention of people who currently don't even own a console. It'll be interesting to see how it pans out, and I will no doubt end up owning all three at some point, then selling at least one in a panic. That's what usually happens!

PS - Flumm, it pains me to say it, but we're unlikely to see the Revolution on shelves in England until 2007....


I cannot wait for the Revolution, 2007 is fine by me as Twilight Princess is out this year - U.S. in April ( possibly ) so we will get it in the Autumn I suppose. However it has been reported that TP will be fully compatible with the Revolution controllers so Nintendo may delay for a dual GC/Rev release.

Sony should have held on to Shadow of the Colossus for a PS3 launch title. I have not played it yet ( has anyone in the U.S. played it yet? ), but ICO was a classic and this looks the business too - all the hype it's getting would have given the PS3 an extra boost.
User avatar
doglips
MOD FAIRY
 
Posts: 6288
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:08 am

Postby Flumm on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:22 pm

I haven't been following my game news, what's Twighlight Princess dog?

And if someone could throw me a few quality gaming news urls, I'd be gratefull. With release dates, and E3 coming up, it's about time I was a little more informed about these things. ( IGN and it's over advertised arse, make my eyes bleed btw...)
User avatar
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 5601
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 4:31 pm
Location: Yesteryonder

Postby doglips on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:26 pm

The Legend of Zelda - The Twilight Princess.

I love Zelda games.

This looks like it may be the best - a very tall order but it is starting to look very good. Trailer is linked for you Flumm.
User avatar
doglips
MOD FAIRY
 
Posts: 6288
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:08 am

Postby Seppuku on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:37 pm

thedoglippedone wrote:The Legend of Zelda - The Twilight Princess.

I love Zelda games.

This looks like it may be the best - a very tall order but it is starting to look very good. Trailer is linked for you Flumm.


Wow, for some reason I've been brainwashed against the Gamecube, even with my big-time Link-Love, but if this turns out to be any good I'll have to snap-up a secondhand console and buy all the Zelda games I can find. A Link to the Past is a damn classic. And just think, it all began with the words: "I am in the dungeon of the castle. Please help me!--- Princess Zelda".

Yep, that's it, I need more Zelda. I imagine the Gamecube will have a slightly longer lifespan than the PS2, with the Revolution taking so long to come out, so I'm gonna buy one tomorrow. All thanks to that one link of yours Doglips...what's it like knowing you can change the world [my world] with one post?
Dale Tremont Presents...

Image
User avatar
Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION
 
Posts: 7872
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:52 am
Location: Limeyland

Postby doglips on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:40 pm

Have you not played The Wind Waker yet Sepp? - Incredible game ( if a little short ) You get Link in a sailing boat and an ocean to explore. Get that tomorrow too.
Last edited by doglips on Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
doglips
MOD FAIRY
 
Posts: 6288
Joined: Sun Sep 25, 2005 6:08 am

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests