Nintendo Wii Thread

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Would you like to take a Wii?

Oui Wii
74%
Non Wii
4%
Don't care it'll be ass
6%
Don't care it'll be fried gold
15%

Total votes : 94

Postby godzillasushi on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:06 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:
godzillasushi wrote:
(It could be worse, I could misspell like Silentbobafett does :wink: )

PS - I didn't really care about the typo, I was more trying to get the sense of what you meant. Did you mean to say GC, rather than Wii?

Oh, I was just trying to stay on topic haha. Thought I might throw in Wii a bit of a joke or something within the Dreamcast discussion.

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:As far as I can make out, the Wii version is even more immersive than the GC one....

Pointing & shooting > aiming with a control stick.

You're wrong, but I forgive you! :wink:

Control stick > Keyboards, mice, Wii's, NES lightguns, superscopes, House of the Dead etc.

:o
ImageImage
godzillasushi
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby SilentBobX on Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:24 am

This sounds intriguing. I'm very close to purchasing a Wii myself, seeing as how I"m a cheap bastard and what not, also my birthday coming up, seems like the perfect gift for myself. I've been eyeing Call of Duty 3 and Zelda for starters. Then Madden. I just hope I can master it. If not, I can always get that 'classic' controller. This would mark a return to Nintendo for the first time for me since I bought the orig. NES way back when(since then it was Dreamcast and eventually Xbox).

So, how do the controllers stand up? Are they durable for long hours of play? I keep reading that good games are coming out, just slower than I'd like personally.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby papalazeru on Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:49 pm

I've finally done it.....

I had enough money to buy me a wii and I got one. Of course I need clothes too......and food....and possibly a life but dudes! Let's weigh up the choices....

Wii....or....

Life/Food/Clothes....

Hmm....I don't mind going naked and hungry and who cares about a life when you have a wii!!!?!?!?!

Everyone! PM ME YOUR NUMBERS. I'm FRICKING ON.

By the way, first game I bought...Zelda...second game is up to everyone here. I nearly bought Dragonball Z today but I wanna hear it from zoners...IS IT WORTH IT??
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby monorail77 on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:12 pm

We've had a Wii for a few months now. The kids are all Zelda crazy (it is fun, but I haven't gotten into it yet) and we have tuns o fun playing tennis, bowling and baseball against each other. We haven't picked up a second nunchuk yet, so we don't box each other...yet.

I got Farcry: Vengeance for me and I like it a lot. Pretty standard FPS right now, but then I haven't played many of these since I had a demo version of Duke Nukem for my PC with Windows 95!

I haven't ever seen a version of RE4 for Wii? Is this a UK only thing?

I'm excited to try The Godfather: Black Hand Edition and Tiger Woods Golf 07 for Wii, but I'll rent before I buy. Somebody here said that Spiderman 3 for Wii wasn't as good as PS2. Also, I've seen a demo of Pirates of the Carribbean: At World's End, but not a Wii demo. Again, I'll rent begore buying.

Anyone played any of the Wii games I've mentioned and care to comment? The title I'm most interested in is Godfather.
"All we have is language; that's the one tool that enables us to grasp hold of our lives and transcend our fate by understanding it."
-Harlan Ellison

monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby papalazeru on Sun Jun 17, 2007 8:37 pm

Someone give me a rareware version of Goldeneye for the Wii....please!

I think I'm after paper mario next.

apart from that....money well spent considering I've always hated my family until I got one....now it seems I have a new found friendship with my mother.

papalazeru

Postby Logan5 on Mon Jun 18, 2007 2:31 am

papalazeru wrote:I've finally done it.....

I had enough money to buy me a wii and I got one. Of course I need clothes too......and food....and possibly a life but dudes! Let's weigh up the choices....

Wii....or....

Life/Food/Clothes....

Hmm....I don't mind going naked and hungry and who cares about a life when you have a wii!!!?!?!?!

Everyone! PM ME YOUR NUMBERS. I'm FRICKING ON.

By the way, first game I bought...Zelda...second game is up to everyone here. I nearly bought Dragonball Z today but I wanna hear it from zoners...IS IT WORTH IT??

Someone should edit the first post and add BanthaFodder's and papalazeru's WiiCodes.

Also...

DIDN'T ANY OF J00 N00B5 G3T MARIO STRIKERZ???!!!1111

GAHHH*
Logan5
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby monorail77 on Tue Jun 19, 2007 6:27 pm

Gah! Harry Potter:OOTP is coming soon for WII!! Must Have.

Unless its anything like GOF. That game was crap. I loved Chamber of Secrest, but never played Prisoner of Azkaban. I hope the new game is more like Chamber.

The game trailer for OOTP looks pretty cool. See it HERE
"All we have is language; that's the one tool that enables us to grasp hold of our lives and transcend our fate by understanding it."
-Harlan Ellison

monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby kid on an escalator on Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:58 pm

Lots of Manhunt 2 rumblings today. First it was said to be banned in UK, and soon after Ireland as well. Germany and Australia are expected to follow. No surprise though since the first game was also banned in UK. And Germany bans pretty much everything.

Source

And then Take Two announced the initial rating for the game. AO. This means that the game will most likely not even be released in USA unless Rockstar manages to get it down to a M rating. Nintendo does not license games that has been given an AO rating.

Link to ESRB story
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Logan5 on Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:29 am

kid on an escalator wrote:Lots of Manhunt 2 rumblings today. First it was said to be banned in UK, and soon after Ireland as well. Germany and Australia are expected to follow. No surprise though since the first game was also banned in UK. And Germany bans pretty much everything.

Source

And then Take Two announced the initial rating for the game. AO. This means that the game will most likely not even be released in USA unless Rockstar manages to get it down to a M rating. Nintendo does not license games that has been given an AO rating.

Link to ESRB story

Not surprised.
Wasn't even hyped about that crappy game. Should have just made a GTA ripoff instead.
Logan5
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby papalazeru on Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:39 am

I'll be downloading that game.

Especially the banned version.

papalazeru

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:22 am

kid on an escalator wrote:Lots of Manhunt 2 rumblings today. First it was said to be banned in UK, and soon after Ireland as well. Germany and Australia are expected to follow. No surprise though since the first game was also banned in UK.

No - the first game was not banned in the UK - it was banned in Australia and Canada. Part of the controversy surrounding Manhunt in the UK is that a kid was stabbed a few years ago by someone who had been obsessively playing the original Manhunt game. As I say, that is no justification for banning a videogame - I'd be more interested to learn about that kid's homelife, and his parents - than what videogames he enjoyed playing. Still, it's a nice, easy way for parents to disavow themselves of their responsibilities, eh?

Also, it's no biggie I guess, but this isn't really Wii news, since the game is multiplatform - although I will point out, as I did yesterday when this news was first revealed on the Zone, that the Wii version of the game was given a lot of praise in the preview in this month's Edge.

*sigh* we've still got Resi Evil 4 to look forward to in a couple of weeks, but the Wii will definitely suffer from the lack of this game, far more so than the PS2 or the PSP.
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:34 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:
kid on an escalator wrote:Lots of Manhunt 2 rumblings today. First it was said to be banned in UK, and soon after Ireland as well. Germany and Australia are expected to follow. No surprise though since the first game was also banned in UK.

No - the first game was not banned in the UK - it was banned in Australia and Canada. Part of the controversy surrounding Manhunt in the UK is that a kid was stabbed a few years ago by someone who had been obsessively playing the original Manhunt game. As I say, that is no justification for banning a videogame - I'd be more interested to learn about that kid's homelife, and his parents - than what videogames he enjoyed playing. Still, it's a nice, easy way for parents to disavow themselves of their responsibilities, eh?

I wonder if that kid still plays Manhunt? Or any other game for that matter??
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby kid on an escalator on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:15 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:

Ah yes, forgot about that incident. Didn't it turn out that it was the kid who got stabbed was the one that played Manhunt?
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:29 am

That rings a bell - I can't quite remember. I'll see what I can dredge up in my lunchbreak.

For what it's worth (which is less than nothing), I'm probably gonna complain to the BBFC about this...
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby CeeBeeUK on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:07 am

Sorry for trying to drag this back on topic :lol:, my Wii is in the post, any recommendations gamewise?

I have WiiPlay coming, but any good multiplayer stuff I should look at?
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby papalazeru on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:15 am

ZELDAAAAAAAA.....It really is awesome.

Wii Sorts will keep you busy enough for now.

Online Multiplayerwise...there's that crappy football game but my next buy will be Dragonball Z because I saw a demo of someone using it. A-D-D-I-C-T-I-V-E.

Personally...I'd say get Zelda and live with the sports until the next big thing comes along.

There's also that Warioware which is supposed to be totally addictive.

papalazeru

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:50 am

DBZ isn't too bad - it's hard though!

You've got Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition coming very soon, that's a must-own, for definite.

It partly depends on how many other people you expect to be using the console. If you have a lot of visitors coming round, you should get at least one pick-up-and-play minigames extravaganza, either WarioWare or Rayman would be my suggestions, but the party games in Sonic and The Secret Rings aren't bad either - and that has the added bonus of the main game, which is decent, if short. Eledees is also a lot of fun to play in a group. If you're gonna be online straight away, I'd hold a few quid back for a couple of Virtual Console games - the list keeps getting bigger and better.

If you're more of a solo player, you should definitely get Zelda as Papa said, the aforementioned Resi Evil 4, and maybe Red Steel or Call of Duty 3, which are fun but not essential.
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:15 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:DBZ isn't too bad - it's hard though!

You mustn’t be having a fit while you’re playing it… it’s the only way to get those combo moves going :D
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Mon Jun 25, 2007 9:18 am

Yeah some of those combos were a mystery to me!

Glad you came back from The Dam in one piece, Monks!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby CeeBeeUK on Mon Jun 25, 2007 12:58 pm

Multiplayer parties are definitely a must, watching my in-laws boxing the crap out of each other is one of the funniest things I have seen!

Will look at RE:4, how does remote work, point and shoot?

Thanks for all the suggestions...
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby secret squirrel on Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:06 pm

anybody else on here raving rabbits fans? i absolutly love that game, even if it does kill my wrists.
LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD!!!! just dont say the 'f' word.
secret squirrel
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby King Psyz on Wed Jun 27, 2007 11:50 am

So anyone get that pokemon game? Looks like their online mode doesn't require freind codes, but I also keep getting a online error message...
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:30 pm

Do you have it yet? Is it any good? Teh N64 battle one was pretty good.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Psyz on Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:34 pm

It's very easy to use. My only gripe is they removed what I think would be fun about a pokemon game (the RPG element) and just stuck with the fighting.

I never got into pokemon because I can't see playing an RPG on a small screen. So I was hoping to play that element on this one. But it does connect to those kids with Diamond or Pearl on their DS over the built in WiFi.

If I can get the online mode to work I'll let you guys know how it is. It hasn't mentioned how to get friend codes yet so maybe if someone is already your Wii freind you won't need one...

BTW, did any of you I have remembered to add to my Wii friends get the Stormtrooper Mii I made last week?
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby kid on an escalator on Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:46 pm

CeeBeeUK wrote:Multiplayer parties are definitely a must, watching my in-laws boxing the crap out of each other is one of the funniest things I have seen!

Will look at RE:4, how does remote work, point and shoot?

Thanks for all the suggestions...

Yeah you point and shoot. If you don't want to use the wiimote for some weird reason you can also use a classic controller or, iirc, a GC controller.
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby monorail77 on Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:18 pm

RE4 is available for a mere $39 at Best Buy (Canada), compared to $59 for most other Wii games. Methinks I may indulge, as the recommendations in this thread are so high. I've never played any RE games before. Maybe I'll rent first and see if its my thang.
-Harlan Ellison

monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby papalazeru on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:19 am

Finally, I've started to add people.

What a crap system, it's not like you go to the OS and grab your wii number from that...or that you add people with ease....No....you have go to the address book. That was wank!

Anyway, here's my digits: 1387-1212-0706-6196

How many of you will be my wives?

papalazeru

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:29 am

papalazeru wrote:

*whispers*

You're 'sposed to get down on one knee first...

and buy me a Wii so I can accept. :)
Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:42 am

BuckyO'harre wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

*whispers*

You're 'sposed to get down on one knee first...

and buy me a Wii so I can accept. :)

Papa doesn't kneel. Papa asks in a random language, Dave.

Living proof

papalazeru

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:28 am

I'll add you when I get home tonight, Paps.

King Psyz wrote:So anyone get that pokemon game? Looks like their online mode doesn't require freind codes, but I also keep getting a online error message...

Sadly, it doesn't come out in Europe until the end of AUGUST, if you can believe that. We're still waiting for Diamond and Pearl, which come out in a couple of weeks, I think.

However, I will now sheepishly hold my hand up and say that I imported a copy of Diamond a few weeks back and have been playing the crap out of it for the last few weeks - if you've ever played Pokémon, this is pretty much the Holy Grail, because it has improved on almost everything about the previous games. I'm not sure how much fun Battle Revolution would be if you don't play the DS game - part of the beauty is seeing those little creatures you spent hours training up blown up into pretty 3-d versions on your TV, whereas I believe if you just buy the Wii game, you have to use "rented" Pokémon or something like that. Their stats aren't very high though, so you will get your ass kicked if you tried to play someone online, who will most likely be using the Level 100 Deoxys which they've been training up for a couple of years!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:45 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:However, I will now sheepishly hold my hand up and say that I imported a copy of Diamond a few weeks back and have been playing the crap out of it for the last few weeks - if you've ever played Pokémon, this is pretty much the Holy Grail, because it has improved on almost everything about the previous games. I'm not sure how much fun Battle Revolution would be if you don't play the DS game - part of the beauty is seeing those little creatures you spent hours training up blown up into pretty 3-d versions on your TV, whereas I believe if you just buy the Wii game, you have to use "rented" Pokémon or something like that. Their stats aren't very high though, so you will get your ass kicked if you tried to play someone online, who will most likely be using the Level 100 Deoxys which they've been training up for a couple of years!

That is one of the nerdiest paragraphs I've read in a while TITG, I'm surprised it didn't come from me! :lol:
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:58 am

What can I say? Pokémon is my secret shame. Not much of a secret now though, eh? I'll probably stick a review up in my Gamer Journal at some point, but I'm hoping that a nice new copy of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition will be waiting for me when I get home!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby kid on an escalator on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:14 am

We have Mario Strikers Charged Football though. Love that game. Really fun multiplayer game.

And I added you papa.
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:38 am

True - I haven't bought it yet though!

I added papa and Psyz's Friend Codes to the first post in this thread. I'm not sure if I put all your codes into my Wii yet, but I'll definitely do it this evening - please add me too!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:56 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:What can I say? Pokémon is my secret shame. Not much of a secret now though, eh? I'll probably stick a review up in my Gamer Journal at some point, but I'm hoping that a nice new copy of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition will be waiting for me when I get home!

I use to love Pokemon when I was younger (21yoa:?)... but with the shame that was the Nintendo Advance it put me off of portable gaming for a while. But now I have a DS and all is well... :) I'll be looking up a copy of Poke-yr-mom over the weekend.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:01 am

Nice - I played the GBA ones too - in fact, I even bought the original Gameboy game! In the new one, when you fight online, you can talk into the DS. Do it wearing headphones, and your DS basically becomes a Skype phone...
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MonkeyM666 on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:08 am

I heard something about that. There's also wispers about a crack so that you can use a skype type program on the DS so it turns into a phone. Very cool...

I still have no joy with getting my DS online though. I've tried heaps of stuff and different points to no avail. Maybe it’s because it’s a Japanese version… I don’t really know. It does suck though.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:21 am

What usually happens, Monkey? An error code of some sort?

What kind of wi-fi set up are you using?

The fact that it's Japanese shouldn't make a difference: I know a couple of folks who got Jap imports and they don't have any problems
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby CeeBeeUK on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:26 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:What can I say? Pokémon is my secret shame. Not much of a secret now though, eh? I'll probably stick a review up in my Gamer Journal at some point, but I'm hoping that a nice new copy of Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition will be waiting for me when I get home!
Not with the post strike :(

I was hoping to be waving a wand in OotP tonight :cry:
CeeBeeUK
WAIRWOLF GAME

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:01 am

CeeBeeUK wrote:Not with the post strike :(

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I forgot about that! A pox on Royal Mail.

":(" indeed!

I should've just paid the extra fiver to get it from a shop.
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby kid on an escalator on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:20 am

I got RE4 yesterday and it's awesome of course. Played it through a couple of times on GC but I never played through the PS2 version so the Seperate Ways extra is new to me. The controls take a while to get used to but once you do it is vastly better than using an analog stick. So smooth and fast.
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:23 am

*drool*
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bob Samonkey on Fri Jun 29, 2007 9:46 am

Yeah. I rented it and am playing it now and am really enjoying it. Much more BOM HEDSHOTS!!1
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby papalazeru on Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:55 am

I might just buy it to piss off Titgirl just so I can play it before him.

:lol:

Only joking. Is it honestly worth it guy?

I wasn't a big fan of it when it was on the PC...is this any better or is it more of the same, Hi res screens and you just traipsing over it, shooting the odd monster and reading shit?

I found the control of the character cumersome because they never reacted fast enough.

Anyone?

papalazeru

Postby Bob Samonkey on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:39 am

Same as every other horror action game. The only thing I do not like about it is the lack of strafing
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby kid on an escalator on Fri Jun 29, 2007 12:19 pm

papalazeru wrote:I might just buy it to piss off Titgirl just so I can play it before him.

:lol:

Only joking. Is it honestly worth it guy?

I wasn't a big fan of it when it was on the PC...is this any better or is it more of the same, Hi res screens and you just traipsing over it, shooting the odd monster and reading shit?

I found the control of the character cumersome because they never reacted fast enough.

Anyone?

Well it has the same tank controls as the old REs. The only difference is that they changed the camera and you can aim freely. But if you didn't like it on PC I doubt you'll like it on Wii.
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Logan5 on Sun Jul 01, 2007 2:40 am

RE4:Wii Edition is excellent. It runs so smoothly.
And I love that they got rid of the awful "loading" screen between areas from the GC PAL version. That was one ugly screen...

Somewhere in the back of my head there is a gnawing feeling that RE4: Wii is different from the GC version I had (NTSC), besides Seperate Ways and the controls.

But I did notice that the background music was lower.
Logan5
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby Bob Samonkey on Mon Jul 02, 2007 12:25 pm

Woo hoo! Super Mario 2 (AKA: Doki doki panic) is on the VC today. My wife and I have been waiting for this since the VC started.

Now all I need to get is Earthworm Jim and my life will be complete...
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby MonkeyM666 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:16 am

I loved Super Mario 2 so much as a kid, I'm trying to get it on my DS but alas I canna find it. And don't get me started on Earthworm Jim! You have excellent taste Bob... but don't forget Bubsy Such a fun game that was dropped so suddenly by the big N.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:48 am

Cool! I think Europe has a slightly different VC release schedule from the US - but we usually all end up getting the same thing eventually. Over here, our VC Update day is Fridays, and I think the latest titles in Europe were . But I think it'll only be a matter of time before the mighty SM2 makes its way over here...

Logan5 wrote:RE4:Wii Edition is excellent. It runs so smoothly.
And I love that they got rid of the awful "loading" screen between areas from the GC PAL version. That was one ugly screen...

Somewhere in the back of my head there is a gnawing feeling that RE4: Wii is different from the GC version I had (NTSC), besides Seperate Ways and the controls.

But I did notice that the background music was lower.

Word to the mutha. It's almost like a new game for me - I am having even more fun on it than I did on the GC version - just a few little changes, and the new control scheme, have worked wonders for the game. I know what you mean about something else being different though, Logan - I thought that a certain amount of up-resing has been done to the graphics, but the IGN review said that the main visual change was that it now supports a true 16:9 output, like the PS2 version (which I never played)

I have a component cable between my Wii and TV, and the graphics certainly look prettier than I remember them. But I think there's something wrong with that cable because I started getting these weird faint black lines scrolling in the background, so I had to switch back to composite and go back to 60Hz - it still looks damn good, but the colours and shading aren't so intricate without the higher resolution. It kinda looks more arcade-y at 60Hz.

Once I've played thru it some more, I'll probably put something up on the Gamer Journal...
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Games