The Zone XBox Online Gaming Community

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Re: The Zone XBox Online Gaming Community

Postby Logan5 on Fri Dec 17, 2010 4:32 pm

Hermanator X wrote:I wasnt going to buy it either, but saw it in the store with my fiance. She asked if it was still Ezio in the game, and as it was I had to buy it.
A grown woman with a crush on a videogame character. I guess its mainly the voice, his sultry italian accent is much better to hear than my northern england drone. :lol:
Soooo frustrating watching her play at times tho. Biting my lip as to how she could make life easier for her self with different technique. But best to avoid the "I KNOW OK!!" barks. :wink:

My wife is like that too. Strange. :wink:
But she hasn't started playing Assassins yet, she just watches me playing. Or Ezio. Hard to tell sometimes what she's focused on. :lol:
Trying to get her to play some games with me but she's not that into Gears of War, Fist of the North Star and others that I play. She really dug Viva Pinata though. She's got 1000 gamerscore in that game. 8-)

I'll send you a friend request and see if I can get my game back from my friend next week.
Don't know if "kid on an escalator"/"andy moogle" is still active here, but I think he'll be joining us if I ask him.
Logan5
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby Logan5 on Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:51 am

Anyone playing ZPK2X? Awesome indie game from Ska Studios who made The Dishwasher.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAbFQLb6tRg

It's only 80points on the box.
Logan5
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby Kate1986MA on Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:45 pm

I am KATHAROSARGEAD on XBL. If you wish, you may request my friendship. I am seeking to find people to play ASSASSIN'S CREED BROTHERHOOD or RDR with, as those are the two games I have found most intriguing to play online. I am new to the world of ONLINE GAMING, and have found it to be a mixed bag overall
If you're in a predicament, know that danger is imminent - Old Proverb
Made with flavor
Kate1986MA
GLIB

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:05 pm

i added you to the megalist thread.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Previous

Return to Games