Gaming News and Stuff!!! (Pick a format, any format...)

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Re: Gaming News and stuff!!!! (pick a format, any format...)

Postby papalazeru on Fri Oct 02, 2009 12:53 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee & Oddworld: Abe's Exoddus are going for £2.03 on STEAM this weekend.

Or, you can get them both (listed as "ODDWORLD PACK") for £3.05.

That's a fucking bargain.
Abe's Oddysee cost me about £40 back in the day on the original Playstation.
Never played the sequel...

That's awfully cheap. I think I'll grab those. I heard they were good but never got round to playing them.

Worth it KON?
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:44 pm

Yeah.

Get a pen & paper & write down the commands though. It's a pain in the arse when you chant the wrong thing & get killed.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:39 pm

So, I am making the plunge. I am going to buy a system. I am leaning toward PS3, but a lot of people are pushing the XBOX360.

I have never owned a Sony before. I owned an XBOX and played the hell out of it. I enjoyed the console greatly, but I just like the Blu Ray player that PS3 offers.

I would like to ask some Zoners for their opinions on both systems. I know this has been beaten to death, but if I could get some quick feedback that would be great.

I mostly play:

Sports games, sci-fi/action games, RPGs.

Thanks everyone.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Re: Gaming News and Stuff!!! (Pick a format, any format...)

Postby Fievel on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:03 pm

After a meaty refund in the form of a "price adjustment" on my new tv this past weekend, I'm getting a PS3 for gaming and the Blu-Ray.
BUT... I'm waiting until I know what all the Black Friday deals will be.
I want free shit with my purchase..... and a lot of it!!!!!!
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby King Psyz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:So, I am making the plunge. I am going to buy a system. I am leaning toward PS3, but a lot of people are pushing the XBOX360.

I have never owned a Sony before. I owned an XBOX and played the hell out of it. I enjoyed the console greatly, but I just like the Blu Ray player that PS3 offers.

I would like to ask some Zoners for their opinions on both systems. I know this has been beaten to death, but if I could get some quick feedback that would be great.

I mostly play:

Thanks everyone.

Join me on PS3.

Get the "real" version of FF XIII on one vs 20 discs...
Resistance Sci Fi and FPS
Ratchet & Clank series, good old 3d platforming action
GT5... nuff said
God of War III...
DLC in real world dollars, not arbitrary points
Blu Ray awesomeness
Incredibly good DVD upscaler
Internet browser
open platform for accesories (any bt headset or keyboard compatible, USB keyboard support, open webcam support, off the shelf HDMI hookup)
Free wireless built in, no extremely overpriced add on
swap out with most standard SATA laptop HDDs (free demos, DLC, etc will fill it up)
free online service, no monthly/annual membership costs
$299 is pretty awesome for a BD player that happens to be one of the best on the market and plays kick ass games.
controllers are expensive, but wireless is great and charges via USB and I have had mine since about 2 months past launch and it still charges and holds a charge fine. No battery replacements.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby King Psyz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:23 pm

Fievel wrote:After a meaty refund in the form of a "price adjustment" on my new tv this past weekend, I'm getting a PS3 for gaming and the Blu-Ray.
BUT... I'm waiting until I know what all the Black Friday deals will be.
I want free shit with my purchase..... and a lot of it!!!!!!

What did you get?

I just got a 120hz 1080p 40" bravia for $750! ($550 off) 8-)
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:03 pm

King Psyz wrote:
Leckomaniac wrote:So, I am making the plunge. I am going to buy a system. I am leaning toward PS3, but a lot of people are pushing the XBOX360.

I mostly play:

Thanks everyone.

Join me on PS3.

Get the "real" version of FF XIII on one vs 20 discs...
Resistance Sci Fi and FPS
Ratchet & Clank series, good old 3d platforming action
GT5... nuff said
God of War III...
DLC in real world dollars, not arbitrary points
Blu Ray awesomeness
Incredibly good DVD upscaler
Internet browser
open platform for accesories (any bt headset or keyboard compatible, USB keyboard support, open webcam support, off the shelf HDMI hookup)
Free wireless built in, no extremely overpriced add on
swap out with most standard SATA laptop HDDs (free demos, DLC, etc will fill it up)
free online service, no monthly/annual membership costs
$299 is pretty awesome for a BD player that happens to be one of the best on the market and plays kick ass games.
controllers are expensive, but wireless is great and charges via USB and I have had mine since about 2 months past launch and it still charges and holds a charge fine. No battery replacements.

Just bought myself a PS3. I look forward to playing you in a few things!

I bought Madden 2010 and MGS4. I am so excited I think I squealed when I turned it on. System update at the moment and then I am going to fuck shit up in Madden!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:07 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:I would like to ask some Zoners for their opinions on both systems. I know this has been beaten to death, but if I could get some quick feedback that would be great.

I mostly play:

Thanks everyone.

Madden & the majority of other sports games are out for both.
Final Fantasy will be coming out on both next year.
The 360 has quite a lot of RPGs (Infinite Undiscovery, Fable 2, Lost Odyssey, Tales Of Vesperia, Star Ocean: The Last Hope...). The PS3 only has a handful at the moment.
Sci-fi/action is kinda broad. Most action games are multi-platform.
The ps3 has Uncharted, God of War... The 360 has Gears of War, Alan Wake (when it's ready)...
The 360 probably has the majority of sci-fi games, but that's because every other game is a sci-fi FPS.
The 360 definitely has the most FPS games.

The PS3 comes with wireless out of the box. The 360 doesn't.
I recommend using an ethernet cable if you want to play games online. I don't know if the ps3 comes with one (the 360 does), but you can pick one up for next to nothing anyway.

The PS3 has a built in internet browser. The 360 does not.
I've no idea how useful the browser is, or how up to date.
The 360 has Netflix & is about to get facebook, last.fm & Twitter functionality for Gold subscribers. As far as i can tell, they are doing things like this instead of porting IE8.

The 360 can stream media from your PC, but it has no option to save .mp3s & .avis from usb drives or networked computers. You can use this to stream albums as a custom soundtrack to whatever game you are playing.
The PS3 has the ability to save media from other places onto the hard drive. I've no idea if it allows custom soundtracks to be played.

Both have USB storage compatibility. The 360 will not write to an external device, but can read media from them.
Both have some level of usb functionality. They both support usb keyboards. The ps3 also has mouse support.
The latest ps3's have 2 usb ports. The 360 has 2 usb ports on the front & one at the back.

Neither come with HDMI cables.
The ps3 comes with Composite video & Stereo audio cables.
The 360 comes with Component & Composite video cables & Stereo audio cables.

The 360 has currently has backwards compatibility, but not for every xbox game.
The ps3 currently has backwards compatibility for the majority of PS1 games only.

Sony are talking about bringing stereoscopic 3D functionality for games & movies.
I think the only game on the market right now that has that functionality is Invincible Tiger, but it has the stereoscopic option on the 360 as well, so who knows...

Obviously, the ps3 comes with Blu-ray.

That's about all i can think of right now.

EDIT: i see my timing was a bit off.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:31 pm

HA!

Thanks anyway KoN. Honestly, I was really leaning towards the PS3.

Hope to see some of you in the PSN! Leckomaniac is my name, so it is easy to remember!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fievel on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:36 pm

Since neither comes with a HDMI cable, I thought I'd throw this up: Cheap HDMI Cables (and other home theater stuff)

I bought a ton of cables and the wall mount for my TV there.
So far so good.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby King Psyz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:40 pm

Fievel wrote:Since neither comes with a HDMI cable, I thought I'd throw this up: Cheap HDMI Cables (and other home theater stuff)

I bought a ton of cables and the wall mount for my TV there.
So far so good.

Yeah I just bought 3 HDMI cables for $7 including shipping from another site!

thanks gizmodo deals of the day
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby King Psyz on Wed Oct 07, 2009 10:43 pm

I almost forgot, Lecko, I know it might not be your normal genre, but you have to pick up Little Big Planet, it's pretty much gamer crack. Moreso with the GOTY version now.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:54 am

Self promotion below..

I've got some gaming news. Tape's and my new website has news and reviews for gaming... and other stuff too.

Check it out...

http://tapemonkeyblog.blogspot.com/

self promotion over....
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:20 am

I wants a LARRABEE!!!

It's a new breed of Graphics Card

...and with a release date for either the end of this year or next year, it's certainly on my WANT list.

papalazeru

Postby papalazeru on Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:59 am

New development tool that's been kept Hush hush.

Same old

papalazeru

Postby magicmonkey on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:44 am

I found this staggering... forking msoft...

Hacked Xbox banned
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby papalazeru on Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:47 am

magicmonkey wrote:I found this staggering... forking msoft...

Hacked Xbox banned

Yeah, I read about that last week.

Noones really got a leg to stand on though. If I'm using a hacked windows and they suddenly lock it up, that would be my own fault.
Now, if I had a hacked copy of windows and it locked up my other hard discs - that's now in legal territory.

They only close the accounts down though so Xboxers can still play their games offline. Someone needs to Hack an Xbox to play on own servers - that's what is really needed.

papalazeru

Postby Hermanator X on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:13 am

papalazeru wrote:

Hacked Xbox banned

Noones really got a leg to stand on though. If I'm using a hacked windows and they suddenly lock it up, that would be my own fault.
Now, if I had a hacked copy of windows and it locked up my other hard discs - that's now in legal territory.

They only close the accounts down though so Xboxers can still play their games offline. Someone needs to Hack an Xbox to play on own servers - that's what is really needed.

The account is fine. Its only the console itself that cant use live anymore. If you were to lose connectivity, due to chipping it, you need to buy another console to get back on live, while using the same gamertag/account. However, if you then sell the modded console, the buyer wont be able to connect to live ever, as the console itself is banned forever. Buyer beware is the only thing to say in the case of second hand consoles.

More power to microsoft I reckon. The modders are breaking the terms and conditions, and microsoft are trying to deter piracy which is fully understandable.

Take a little time to read the soul wrenching tale of woe from an owner of a modded console: Warning, this article does nothing to support the pirates.
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby magicmonkey on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:16 am

papalazeru wrote:

Hacked Xbox banned

'tis true. I guess folk have their own private servers tho, can they play on those still? I just remember when Steam first came out, I just thought, this is bullshit, and it is. Its like some kind of regulatory body, and its like, "I bought your game, now fork off yo? Thats enough". This latest measure is just an absurd act of attacking fans.

I just wish I could even afford an XBOX! hmmm... perhaps now I can...
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby papalazeru on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:28 am

magicmonkey wrote:'tis true. I guess folk have their own private servers tho, can they play on those still? I just remember when Steam first came out, I just thought, this is bullshit, and it is. Its like some kind of regulatory body, and its like, "I bought your game, now fork off yo? Thats enough". This latest measure is just an absurd act of attacking fans.

Oh man, Steam on PC is awesome. You are allowed to host your own servers, even publish them to the public and have your own server rules - it's just plain awesomness when it comes to online games.

Steam and Valve have no problem with hacked servers either, just don't label it as Vac secure when you publish.

They've managed to capitalise on a market yet not to over burden it with a stranglehold on the consumer. That is the way forward.

papalazeru

Postby magicmonkey on Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:33 am

papalazeru wrote:
magicmonkey wrote:'tis true. I guess folk have their own private servers tho, can they play on those still? I just remember when Steam first came out, I just thought, this is bullshit, and it is. Its like some kind of regulatory body, and its like, "I bought your game, now fork off yo? Thats enough". This latest measure is just an absurd act of attacking fans.

Oh man, Steam on PC is awesome. You are allowed to host your own servers, even publish them to the public and have your own server rules - it's just plain awesomness when it comes to online games.

Steam and Valve have no problem with hacked servers either, just don't label it as Vac secure when you publish.

They've managed to capitalise on a market yet not to over burden it with a stranglehold on the consumer. That is the way forward.

Ah interesting, I'd already moved to China when this came out, so I never got a chance to go all legit on its ass. I still solely see it as a revenue generating private distribution site, that also HAPPENS to host games. I remember reading that Indie games developers sell their games on the there (and also the not so indie) but Valve take like a 60 percent cut or something as a distribution portal. Is this true do you know?
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby papalazeru on Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:01 am

magicmonkey wrote:
papalazeru wrote:

Ah interesting, I'd already moved to China when this came out, so I never got a chance to go all legit on its ass. I still solely see it as a revenue generating private distribution site, that also HAPPENS to host games. I remember reading that Indie games developers sell their games on the there (and also the not so indie) but Valve take like a 60 percent cut or something as a distribution portal. Is this true do you know?

That is true but I don't think it's as high at 60%. I'll get back to you with the real statistics though.

Have you noticed how Microshit have tried to follow suit? They didn't like the new middle man on the block, hehe!

papalazeru

Postby magicmonkey on Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 am

No tax break for UK games developers. This just sucks. Sure, these plans do create the Uwe Bolls of this world, but come on...

Maybe the bill was shitty, I dunno, but this is just bullshit.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Batman: Arkham Asylum Sequel

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:47 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Tron Evolution

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:48 pm

Last edited by TheButcher on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Postby TheButcher on Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Postby Fievel on Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:49 pm

TheButcher wrote:From IGN:
Force Unleashed 2 Announced

GEEKGASM!!!!
The original game (haven't played the Ultimate Sith Edition) had a really cool story (that would have made an excellent Episode 3 had the prequels not been the way they were).
Curious to know what the story will be for this one.

TRAILER
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Re: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2

Postby TheButcher on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:49 pm

Fievel wrote:
Force Unleashed 2 Announced

GEEKGASM!!!!
The original game (haven't played the Ultimate Sith Edition) had a really cool story (that would have made an excellent Episode 3 had the prequels not been the way they were).
Curious to know what the story will be for this one.

TRAILER

Here is another link to the trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTuz7LKOHpE
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Tron Evolution

Postby TheButcher on Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Tron Evolution the trailer:

E3 2010
Last edited by TheButcher on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Batman: Arkham Asylum Sequel

Postby TheButcher on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:01 am

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

New Mario Game?

Postby TheButcher on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:56 pm

From Game Spot:

Mario voice actor confirms 'new game'

Tom Magrino wrote:"Mama Mia!!!! I'm going to Seattle this week to record a new Mario game! Woo Hooo!!!!! I can hardly wait!!!!1" Martinet wrote on his Twitter account last week. Following the recording session, Martinet went on to say in an equally excited manner, "Awesome new Mario Game! And it's not NSMB Wii, and it's not Galaxy 2, but it's going to be crazy fun!"

[UPDATE] Whatever it is that Martinet is working on, the publisher isn't yet ready to talk about it. "We're always working on new games and experiences, but we have nothing to announce at this time," a Nintendo representative told GameSpot.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Super Mario Bros.

Postby TheButcher on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:06 pm

From IGN:
The Many Looks of Mario
IGN takes a look back at the plumber's extensive wardrobe.

IGN Presents The History of Super Mario Bros.
It's-a Mario! A look back at the greatest franchise in gaming.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

'PlayStation 4'

Postby TheButcher on Mon Dec 28, 2009 10:21 pm

TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Super Mario Bros.

Postby Bob Samonkey on Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:59 am

The Many Looks of Mario
IGN takes a look back at the plumber's extensive wardrobe.

IGN Presents The History of Super Mario Bros.
It's-a Mario! A look back at the greatest franchise in gaming.

I got the new game and then before I got to play it, my Wii died.... :(
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Re: 'PlayStation 4'

Postby magicmonkey on Thu Dec 31, 2009 2:00 am

HOW THE FUCK AM I GONNA LAUNCH (and guide) MY NUCLEUHH MISSILES NOW?!!>?
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby magicmonkey on Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:47 am

magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Peven on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:14 pm

magicmonkey wrote:Unhappy Rockstar wives.

they should have gotten someone else to write that letter. as valid as their point may be it doesn't come through as clearly or strongly as it could due to poor writing. they could have have said all they needed to in half the space and made a much more effective impact on readers if someone who knew how to write had composed that.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby magicmonkey on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:27 am

Peven wrote:

they should have gotten someone else to write that letter. as valid as their point may be it doesn't come through as clearly or strongly as it could due to poor writing. they could have have said all they needed to in half the space and made a much more effective impact on readers if someone who knew how to write had composed that.

Haha! I know, right? I even thought twice about even linking to it cos of that. It intrigues me though to see people coming out about exploitation.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby papalazeru on Sun Jan 10, 2010 5:42 am

magicmonkey wrote:
Peven wrote:

Haha! I know, right? I even thought twice about even linking to it cos of that. It intrigues me though to see people coming out about exploitation.

You should try reading some of the stories about playtesters.

papalazeru

Postby King Psyz on Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:09 pm

3D gaming is coming!

I played a few PS3 titles in real deal holyfield 3D yesterday and it was the shizznit.

Super Stardust HD3D is insane, 1080p 60fps full on 3D with active shutter glasses... AMAZING.

Me and the Sony guy were joking how when I finally get around to buying a 3D set, they'll announce holographic/4D by that year's CES... Or go back to 1:1 sets, or something equally game changing.

3D tv has a long way to go though, the sony sets were the easiest on the eyes between samsung, panasonic, and them. But the 9000 series Samsung 55"er is pretty much the most amazing TV you'll see. Just the 3D they were showing was not good.

Sony has some OLED 3D sets they had in special booths to simulate watching TV in room with the lights down and it was pretty much insane. The PS3 also makes for some awesome 3D, they had Gran Turismo 5, Super Stardust, Motorstorm, and Avatar to name a few. The Sony rep told me expect lots of first party support for 3D but that we could expect firmware updates to turn some existing titles to 3D.

I also asked about some sort of set top box to turn a decent HD set 3D, he said no dice at the moment. They're using a different glass right now, and the TV has to be at least 240hz. They said my 120hz set MIGHT pull it off, but to reduce flicker they're sticking to the 240hz minimum.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:14 am

Ever. Console. Ever. - http://consollection.de/ - even the Amiga CD32.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby magicmonkey on Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:27 am

Fried Gold wrote:Ever. Console. Ever. - http://consollection.de/ - even the Amiga CD32.

That is form-i-da-bla , as the french would say. Although I have seen so many knock off consoles in China, in one store, that would put that list to shame. But , I think, like Star Wars, you can only go with the films and not the books.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Pacino86845 on Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:46 am

You know I still have a working Atari 2600? Only a handful of games for it, and I don't know if they were among the better ones or not. Ah the good ol' days!
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby papalazeru on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 am

Pacino86845 wrote:You know I still have a working Atari 2600? Only a handful of games for it, and I don't know if they were among the better ones or not. Ah the good ol' days!

I still have my 1982 Sinclair Spectrum. Still works.

papalazeru

Postby Peven on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:51 am

i still have the rock i used to play with back in '82......the bloodstains are still there....

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby magicmonkey on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:25 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:You know I still have a working Atari 2600? Only a handful of games for it, and I don't know if they were among the better ones or not. Ah the good ol' days!

You are not wrong either, I have an emulator for the 2600 on my PSP and some of the games really are genius. I was expecting a bit of a crap fest when I fired it up, but no, there was some real imaginative flair going on in terms of gameplay and general ingenuity. I was very surprised at how fresh a lot of the games felt like.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Fievel on Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:46 pm

I still have my Colecovision with the Atari adapter - two competing systems on one (think a PS3 that legally played Xbox games).
I haven't fired that thing up since the 20th century.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby so sorry on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:20 pm

I was at my mom's house this past weekend looking thru some of my old stuff (looking for my baseball cards actually) and came across my box of Atari 2600+games. I took out the joystick and played around with it for a while... (insert dirty joke here). Also came across my commodore 64.

Fun times.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Hermanator X on Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:40 pm

so sorry wrote:

I was at my mom's house this past weekend looking thru some of my old stuff (looking for my baseball cards actually) and came across my box of Atari 2600+games. I took out the joystick and played around with it for a while... (insert dirty joke here). Also came across my commodore 64.

Fun times.

You just did....
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby magicmonkey on Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:28 am

Hermanator X wrote:
so sorry wrote:

Fun times.

You just did....

Its amazing how talk about solo play on your joystick illicit such responses... It was all so innocent to twiddle with your joystick for hours on end, then along came the more feminine gamepad and the rumble packs(?), and all of a sudden games became mainstream. Coincidence? I think not. Now the Japanese are going back to the more male oriented shlong of the WII and its great thrusting phallus of power, Harry Potter can keep his wand, I can't wait til they re-release a power glove for it. And, Sosorry, I hope you wiped up your c64 with an old gym sock after you finished! :lol:
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

PreviousNext

Return to Games