GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Postby Pacino86845 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:09 am

Hillary Clinton just posted on her blog that all the inoffensive good bits of GTA IV were based on her. She also confirms that McDonald's fries are better than Burger King's fries.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby travis-dane on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:12 am

Pacino86845 wrote:Hillary Clinton just posted on her blog that all the inoffensive good bits of GTA IV were based on her. She also confirms that McDonald's fries are better than Burger King's fries.

BURGER KING FRIES FUCKING RULE!!!!!

8-)
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:15 am

Fawst wrote:Oh yah, and I hate everyone who got to play this all day yesterday. I got it at the midnight launch, and since then I have racked up a whopping 12 minutes total. Yay.

The fiancee taking up all the TV time?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby TheAllSeeingEye on Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:36 am

Have any of you actually tried the mulitplayer stuff yet? I'm wondering if I'm the only person who thinks its the most amazing game on xbox live for years. I mean, yeh Halo and COD4 are awesome but they are, for the most part, deadly serious.

I dunno if anyone ever played live on the old xbox but one of my fave games, (and one i dearly wish they'd add the backwards compatibility list), is Midtown Madness 3. That game was a riot online and i always went to bed in a good mood; unlike when i play COD or Halo and i go to bed and cant sleep cos i'm all worked up...

Anyways, GTA4 online reminds me an awful lot of Midtown Madness online. The racing stuff is practically the same except now players can shoot each other if they want. The other game modes, especially cops and crooks are just inspired. I havent had an online session like that in years.

I know you're all probably playing Single player to death, its absolutely stunning but please, do yourselves a favour and really check out the online play. I cannot recommend it highly enough.
TheAllSeeingEye
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:56 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Have any of you actually tried the mulitplayer stuff yet? I'm wondering if I'm the only person who thinks its the most amazing game on xbox live for years. I mean, yeh Halo and COD4 are awesome but they are, for the most part, deadly serious.

I dunno if anyone ever played live on the old xbox but one of my fave games, (and one i dearly wish they'd add the backwards compatibility list), is Midtown Madness 3. That game was a riot online and i always went to bed in a good mood; unlike when i play COD or Halo and i go to bed and cant sleep cos i'm all worked up...

Anyways, GTA4 online reminds me an awful lot of Midtown Madness online. The racing stuff is practically the same except now players can shoot each other if they want. The other game modes, especially cops and crooks are just inspired. I havent had an online session like that in years.

I know you're all probably playing Single player to death, its absolutely stunning but please, do yourselves a favour and really check out the online play. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

I played multiplayer for most of yesterday... check the previous page for a review and such. I do totally agree with you though.... it's fun, fun FUN!
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:05 pm

MonkeyM666 wrote:
TheAllSeeingEye wrote:H ave any of you actually tried the mulitplayer stuff yet? I'm wondering if I'm the only person who thinks its the most amazing game on xbox live for years. I mean, yeh Halo and COD4 are awesome but they are, for the most part, deadly serious.

I played multiplayer for most of yesterday... check the previous page for a review and such. I do totally agree with you though.... it's fun, fun FUN!

I am glad to hear about that as I tend to suck at playing for example Halo, Gears, COD multiplayer but if what your saying is correct I may actually play more than a couple matches online!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:07 pm

You can do what ever you like, like in the normal game, but with friends. It's great....

VIRTUAL GANGS! Where's my bandanna...

On a side note the scripting and voice acting of the characters is spot on and really enjoyable. It's a classy affair all round.

And I highly advise going to get Drunk with Roman. It's very strange.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:10 pm

MonkeyM666 wrote:You can do what ever you like, like in the normal game, but with friends. It's great....

On a side note the scripting and voice acting of the characters is spot on and really enjoyable. It's a classy affair all round.

The ZONE Gang schools some F'ers that Id be down for!
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:10 pm

word....
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bob Samonkey on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:41 pm

STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Cause I wanna play too but I is broke...
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:48 pm

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Cause I wanna play too but I is broke...

Are you in the US? You should be getting your G.W. Funbucks soon.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:14 pm

I WONT TU PLAI! GAMERTAG SQUAREJAWHERO!
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:15 pm

MonkeyM666 wrote:You can do what ever you like, like in the normal game, but with friends. It's great....

Best quote to girlfriend whilst drunk - "you are strange girl." Followed by tripping over the curb.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bob Samonkey on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:13 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:
Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:STOP TALKING ABOUT IT!!!!!!! Cause I wanna play too but I is broke...

Goodness yes. $1500. Thank gods for children...

But alas I have the worst SS# that you can have...

I have to wait TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!?!?!?!?
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:15 pm

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:
Chairman Kaga wrote:

Goodness yes. $1500. Thank gods for children...

But alas I have the worst SS# that you can have...

I have to wait TWO MORE WEEKS!!!!?!?!?!?

how do you know?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Bob Samonkey on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:31 pm

IRS web page has the dates that they are sending them out.
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:51 pm

Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:IRS web page has the dates that they are sending them out.

Mines not to the 16th =[.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:36 pm

Well, it will be worth the wait Bob. It will be worth the wait. I'm about to log on if anyone's keen?
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:02 pm

I heard something on the radio about the online multiplayer function being taken offline for 2 months for some reason.

Whats up with that?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby bluebottle on Wed Apr 30, 2008 10:32 pm

whipped into a best buy just now after a disappointing hockey game (*sniff* go habs) and it's installing on my ps3 as i type...

how many people here are playing on ps3?

i won't be available for multiplayer until tomorrow or the next day (i'm only going to play it for an hour right now before bed) but i'm up for some gang fights!!!!

see you on the other side.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Psyz on Thu May 01, 2008 12:23 am

i've been on and off, what's your PSN?
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby King Psyz on Thu May 01, 2008 12:25 am

oh and thanks for trading bullets nordling :wink:

good times
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu May 01, 2008 12:30 am

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Bob Poopflingius Maximus wrote:IRS web page has the dates that they are sending them out.

Mines not to the 16th =[.

Mine arrived today and was spent Monday on a car repair bill.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 01, 2008 12:36 am

AtomicHyperbole wrote:
MonkeyM666 wrote:h ahahaha...

I'll say it now...

Bloody hell. I played for 8 hours straight yesterday. My eyes they were bleeding.

INSTANT CLASSIC!!! It's just so much fun and I haven't really done anything yet.

GTA:IV starts out with Niko Bellic (our character), an Eastern European who comes to the United States in search of his "American Dream" as promised to him by his dirtbag (but funny)cousin who has lied about his own wealth and luxury. A veteran of the Bosnian war, Niko enters Liberty City with his thoughts of grandeur smashed and a large New York style city to take it out on.

There’s a lot to this game, and it’s hard to go over everything that I liked without boring you all with gamer techno babble. Main points such as graphics, sound, and gameplay are all top notch. The world is clean and clear without having that Team Fortress cartoon look to it as well it having a grit that we all recognize from other GTA titles (mmmm… strippers). Character AI and design is hard to fault as well with the police acting smarter and harder this time around and they shoot to kill (very accurately as well I might add). People in the street react to you and each other very convincingly and have no problems smacking you around if you scratch up their scooter or bump into them in the street.

Control wise it’s the same as the other games, and I fell straight back into the familiar control pattern quickly. Only the large turning circle of our active character annoyed me as sometimes you have to loop around a couple of times to get somewhere. Also this is not a perfectly coded game as I’ve already noticed a few glitches and pops (cars jumping place while traveling, no audio on some explosions, etc) that slow down the entire thing but hopefully an update will come along soon to iron out these problems.

As I write this review I should own up to one thing. I haven’t even finished one mission in single player. I was getting into the single player game and then I discovered the mobile phone access to multiplayer mode (D-pad up on the 360). OMG! So for the rest of my playing time yesterday I was online with a couple of mates in a gang running a muck throughout the city with others users logging on as well. Its just s much fun! The entire city, or smaller chunks can be selected and there are several different playing options available (Deathmatch, team deathmatch, cops and robbers etc). I was going for free for all so our gang could ride in the same cars, helicopters or bikes causing as much mayhem as possible. Basically I was in a virtual gang.

So regardless of the massive conservative outcry and the stupid classification restrictions that I’m putting up with this is a steller game that will be played around the monkey household for a very long time.

9.5/10

If you see me online, you should introduce me to multiplayer. Fuck, I'm tempted to leap in now seeing as you're on in the mornings!

@pap - he's playing 360.

@bastard_robo - trust me, the first few hours are a bit slow, but it starts opening up over that. The devil is in the details and once it clicks, you won't be able to stop playing. So much random shit and detail in the world - it's obsessive! I stopped at a man symbol on the map that appeared out of nowhere and this dude rambled at me and shoved $100 in my hand. Bizarre!

I do like how the individual blood stains stay on the car after you Mow someone down..
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Re: GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

Postby MonkeyM666 on Thu May 01, 2008 2:52 am

bastard_robo wrote:
AtomicHyperbole\" ][quote=\"MonkeyM666 wrote:h ahahaha...

I'll say it now...

Bloody hell. I played for 8 hours straight yesterday. My eyes they were bleeding.

INSTANT CLASSIC!!! It's just so much fun and I haven't really done anything yet.

GTA:IV starts out with Niko Bellic (our character), an Eastern European who comes to the United States in search of his "American Dream" as promised to him by his dirtbag (but funny)cousin who has lied about his own wealth and luxury. A veteran of the Bosnian war, Niko enters Liberty City with his thoughts of grandeur smashed and a large New York style city to take it out on.

There’s a lot to this game, and it’s hard to go over everything that I liked without boring you all with gamer techno babble. Main points such as graphics, sound, and gameplay are all top notch. The world is clean and clear without having that Team Fortress cartoon look to it as well it having a grit that we all recognize from other GTA titles (mmmm… strippers). Character AI and design is hard to fault as well with the police acting smarter and harder this time around and they shoot to kill (very accurately as well I might add). People in the street react to you and each other very convincingly and have no problems smacking you around if you scratch up their scooter or bump into them in the street.

Control wise it’s the same as the other games, and I fell straight back into the familiar control pattern quickly. Only the large turning circle of our active character annoyed me as sometimes you have to loop around a couple of times to get somewhere. Also this is not a perfectly coded game as I’ve already noticed a few glitches and pops (cars jumping place while traveling, no audio on some explosions, etc) that slow down the entire thing but hopefully an update will come along soon to iron out these problems.

As I write this review I should own up to one thing. I haven’t even finished one mission in single player. I was getting into the single player game and then I discovered the mobile phone access to multiplayer mode (D-pad up on the 360). OMG! So for the rest of my playing time yesterday I was online with a couple of mates in a gang running a muck throughout the city with others users logging on as well. Its just s much fun! The entire city, or smaller chunks can be selected and there are several different playing options available (Deathmatch, team deathmatch, cops and robbers etc). I was going for free for all so our gang could ride in the same cars, helicopters or bikes causing as much mayhem as possible. Basically I was in a virtual gang.

So regardless of the massive conservative outcry and the stupid classification restrictions that I’m putting up with this is a steller game that will be played around the monkey household for a very long time.

9.5/10

If you see me online, you should introduce me to multiplayer. Fuck, I'm tempted to leap in now seeing as you're on in the mornings!

@pap - he's playing 360.

@bastard_robo - trust me, the first few hours are a bit slow, but it starts opening up over that. The devil is in the details and once it clicks, you won't be able to stop playing. So much random shit and detail in the world - it's obsessive! I stopped at a man symbol on the map that appeared out of nowhere and this dude rambled at me and shoved $100 in my hand. Bizarre!

I do like how the individual blood stains stay on the car after you Mow someone down..[/quote]

I LOVE THAT! And how when you shoot someone in teh face through a car window and it sprays all over the window. Cool....

Got drunk again this morning and I still feel queezy from watching it. Man it's not good... may have to stop doing that.
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

GRAND THEFT AUTO IV

Postby bastard_robo on Thu May 01, 2008 3:00 am

I also like the fact if you drive fast enough into a pole or something, you FLY through the car windshield!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu May 01, 2008 3:44 am

I was driving the other day pretty fast across one of the bridges and rammed the car in front, which rammed the car in front of that... the first car set on fire and a man flew out of the window aflame, screaming his head off...

Was pretty disturbing! o_0
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Thu May 01, 2008 5:10 am

Can we change the name of this thread to GTA IV Blog?
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby TheAllSeeingEye on Thu May 01, 2008 5:14 am

Found something I don't like on Multiplayer. Not a fault with the actual game per se but still highly annoying.

Last night, I created a room and invited afew friends in, we were just doing simple races for the most part but eventually afew other people came in. That was cool because, more people = more fun.

Anyhoo, these kids weren't very good and when they got beat they start mouthing off and started to vote kick people out of what was initially my room, they even managed to kick me.

Now, i know it sounds trifling but anyone who's touched the multiplayer knows how much of a ballache it is to get up and running. Because there's no menu to start the game from you have to wait for it to load back into the single player game and then wait again for it to go back to MP. Total pain in the ass.

Anyways, that whole vote to kick players thing is bullshit. Especially when you get kicked from your own lobby.

So apart from the crap lobby system, MP rocks.
TheAllSeeingEye
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu May 01, 2008 5:18 am

Can't you just start a private party? That's invite only.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheAllSeeingEye on Thu May 01, 2008 5:45 am

Not as such. I made the room last night to have several reserved slots for friends and all of them were filled. The game left the remaining slots open for everyone else to jump into if they wanted to play the particular game type we were doing.

What happened last night is a group of chimps, 8 of them in all, had figured out that it was more fun to go to rooms all night and just vote to kick everyone who was in there out and then move on to another room. I set several more rooms up and the same idiots could still come to my room after i'd set them to avoided players on the dashboard.

I can understand, even appreciate, the need to be able to remove unruly players from games. But what rockstar have effectively done is given a group of people who, for the most part, behave like apes anyway the opportunity to spoil it for everyone else.

Like i said, it wouldnt be too bad if being kicked just dropped you to a main menu or something but it actually puts you back into single player and takes time to load and then takes more time to get back to the multiplayer.

I really hope they get it fixed because the game is awesome online and I don't want to see another online game get spoiled by dicks!
TheAllSeeingEye
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby travis-dane on Thu May 01, 2008 5:54 am

TheAllSeeingEye wrote:Not as such. I made the room last night to have several reserved slots for friends and all of them were filled. The game left the remaining slots open for everyone else to jump into if they wanted to play the particular game type we were doing.

What happened last night is a group of chimps, 8 of them in all, had figured out that it was more fun to go to rooms all night and just vote to kick everyone who was in there out and then move on to another room. I set several more rooms up and the same idiots could still come to my room after i'd set them to avoided players on the dashboard.

I can understand, even appreciate, the need to be able to remove unruly players from games. But what rockstar have effectively done is given a group of people who, for the most part, behave like apes anyway the opportunity to spoil it for everyone else.

Like i said, it wouldnt be too bad if being kicked just dropped you to a main menu or something but it actually puts you back into single player and takes time to load and then takes more time to get back to the multiplayer.

I really hope they get it fixed because the game is awesome online and I don't want to see another online game get spoiled by dicks!

So if you fill the empty spaces with "cool" people,you dont have that problem?
Shouldnt be so hard finding 16 people to fill a game...
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby TheAllSeeingEye on Thu May 01, 2008 7:51 am

I've been on xbox live since the service launched and in all that time I've never, ever been able to fill a room with 16 people i knew or people who people i knew, knew..if you get my meaning.

The whole XBL experience isn't so much playing with your friends but playing with people from everywhere. I will, however, concede that a great deal of the people online, especially on XBL, can be categorised as "wankers". I guarantee everynight you'll come across at least one.

What my problem with the GTA lobby system is, is that it gives players the opportunity to kick other people who've done nothing wrong. In games like COD or Halo you can usually mute and ignore the asshats until they start teamkilling which is when you can show them the door. However, GTA instantly grants people the ability to kick someone; an open invitation for dicks to be bigger dicks.

I just think the good work that Rockstar have done with the multiplayer side of things is let down heavily by their poor lobby system. I hope they get it fixed in a revision which is meant to be coming soon to fix a freezing problem.
TheAllSeeingEye
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Thu May 01, 2008 9:11 am

Add me, douchebag - squarejawhero.

;)
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby papalazeru on Thu May 01, 2008 10:48 am

hey, can people keep talking about the quirks please.

As much as I'm jealous....it's actually pretty amazing.

I hate you all with a passion. I just wanted you all to know that.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu May 01, 2008 11:21 am

Im going to leave work early today and go get the game.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Nordling on Thu May 01, 2008 1:59 pm

I'm on PS Live, handle Nordling. If you're playing with PS3, friend me like a motherfucker!
Nordling
AIRWOLF

Postby King Psyz on Thu May 01, 2008 2:06 pm

I guess if you enter www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com in any of the ingame computers your map opens to show everything... I mean everything you could possibly want.

Packages, flying rats, pigeons, weapons, body armor, ect.

I also ran into the random cokehead who gave me a hundo... fuckin hillarious.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Nordling on Thu May 01, 2008 2:10 pm

Hey, Psyz, I got my Bluetooth today, not sure if you have one, but I can talk now at least. I really liked it when you tagged my new vehicle with a RPG. Sorry I pushed you in the water and tried to run you over with my boat.
Nordling
AIRWOLF

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu May 01, 2008 2:13 pm

Nordling wrote:I'm on PS Live, handle Nordling. If you're playing with PS3, friend me like a motherfucker!

youll be friended. I need to get a bluetooth hbeadset though.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby King Psyz on Thu May 01, 2008 2:14 pm

no worries, I had a lot of fun too. that RPG was a lucky shot but was a beautiful thing to watch no?

we need to team up online one day.

I don't have bluetooth yet, I'm considering either a cheapy one, buying warhawk with the free headset, or waiting for the Metal Gear Sold 4 themed one to come out next month.

Right now I am only renting GTA4 with gamefly, but something tells me I'll just buy it from them at some point rather than return it since it was a day one disc unplayed.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Nordling on Thu May 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Tell you what, when someone shoots an RPG at you and you sidestep it, you feel Keanuesque. Until they shoot you again and you look like Josh Lucas' death scene in THE HULK.
Nordling
AIRWOLF

Postby secret squirrel on Thu May 01, 2008 2:42 pm

oh man, i bought GTA4 at midnight when it came out...........and yet i cant play it until finales are over with (may 9th). this is gonna be my greatest test of will power yet.
LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD!!!! just dont say the 'f' word.
secret squirrel
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby TheAllSeeingEye on Thu May 01, 2008 6:02 pm

King Psyz wrote:I guess if you enter www.whattheydontwantyoutoknow.com in any of the ingame computers your map opens to show everything... I mean everything you could possibly want.

Packages, flying rats, pigeons, weapons, body armor, ect.

I also ran into the random cokehead who gave me a hundo... fuckin hillarious.

It's actually www.whattheyDONOTwantyoutoknow.com

It's pretty useful too if u want to give money to tramps, kill pigeons etc :P
TheAllSeeingEye
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby King Psyz on Thu May 01, 2008 6:08 pm

thanks for the fix, I just need to find a tw@ so I can use it now.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Moriarty on Sat May 03, 2008 8:41 am

Okay, I'm hard to find.

I'm MoriartyAICN on PS3.

And I am in love with this fucking game. And the multiplayer. And the single player. And the whole fucking thing.

My eyes hurt, though. I played too long tonight.
Moriarty
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Sat May 03, 2008 9:21 am

Try 9.30 in the morning until midnight nearly none-stop... that was me last Tuesday...

I've only played it a few hours since then! Overlooadd... Monkey's worse though... ;)
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby King Psyz on Sat May 03, 2008 11:00 am

I'm kinda pissed... my game locked up and wouldn't load so I had to erase and start over but I joined the rock star social club so now they'll track my game stats.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby stereosforgeeks on Sat May 03, 2008 3:38 pm

That totally sucks Psyz. Im only like 5% into the game at the moment. Everytime I get laying something comes up.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby bluebottle on Sat May 03, 2008 3:55 pm

my neck hurts from playing this stupid thing for 9 hours straight.

still not going into multiplayer yet, because, quite frankly, i suck.
bluebottle
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Games