50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Postby JpPrewitt789 on Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:36 am

Tell me this isn't the best plot you've ever heard for a video game... :roll:

The game's producer Aaron Blean wrote:What's inspired the title is, 50 and G-Unit are putting on a sold-out performance somewhere in a fictional Middle Eastern setting. This is where the 'blood on the sand' comes in. They put on the performance; the people are pleased, but the concert promoter stiffs them and doesn't give 50 and G-Unit their payment.So, of course, 50 isn't going to leave until he gets paid, so he hassles the concert promoter, [saying] if he doesn't come up with the money now, there will be consequences. And instead, the promoter offers him a very valuable gift -- something that's valuable to this particular country -- a diamond encrusted skull.

So 50 gets the skull, and as he's about to leave this war-torn country, when they're ambushed and the skull is taken. They escape the ambush, but they're without the skull. So 50's motivated to get what belongs to him. So basically, throughout the game, he's trying to track these people down and find out who they are and why he was ambushed.

And to think that they could be making a worthwhile game with that money...
JpPrewitt789
REAL DRAGON

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Sun Mar 30, 2008 10:54 am

Base idiotic crap.
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby freak2thec0re on Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:01 am

I hope it gets turned into a movie
"Serves you right, Cartman, you're a sell-out!"
"I'M NOT A SELL-OUT! Wait- What's a sell-out?"
"Anyone in the entertainment business who makes money, is a sell-out"
freak2thec0re
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby King Of Nowhere on Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:06 am

Ugh, aside from having a horrible story, Bulletproof featured the shittiest aiming system in a game ever.
My favorite thing about that game was a walkthru on gamefaqs listing the characters abilities - "Young Buck: I have no idea what this fool's specialty is."

Did Curtis not make enough money from selling his share in the bottle water company?
Are we gonna see a game by Game where he shows how much more "street" he is than 50?

Or how about SingStar: Jay-Z Vs Nas Edition?
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby Spandau Belly on Mon May 19, 2008 11:19 am

I didn't get to play the last 50 Cent game cuz I didn't have an Xbox. But I now have a 360 and would love to play this. Turning Fiddy into some sort of Indiana Jones character running around the Middle East fighting baddies for a rare artifact.

Count me in!

I'd also like a There Will Be Blood bowling game, please.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby travis-dane on Mon May 19, 2008 11:24 am

Spandau Belly wrote:I didn't get to play the last 50 Cent game cuz I didn't have an Xbox. But I now have a 360 and would love to play this. Turning Fiddy into some sort of Indiana Jones character running around the Middle East fighting baddies for a rare artifact.

Count me in!

Oh lord...

But the TWBB bowling game thing is gold...
Tekken Bowl is the best Bowling game ever...
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Seppuku on Mon May 19, 2008 11:39 am

Man, I miss the days when game plots read like fever dreams from mental patients. It was almost like the designers felt they had to make up for having such basic graphics by making the plots as random as possible.

Then again, seeing as how there's the slight, minute chance that this game might possibly have Fiddy on the soundtrack, I'm pretty sure I'll be giving this one a miss.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby magicmonkey on Mon May 19, 2008 9:23 pm

travis-dane wrote:
Spandau Belly wrote:I didn't get to play the last 50 Cent game cuz I didn't have an Xbox. But I now have a 360 and would love to play this. Turning Fiddy into some sort of Indiana Jones character running around the Middle East fighting baddies for a rare artifact.

Count me in!

Oh lord...

But the TWBB bowling game thing is gold...
Tekken Bowl is the best Bowling game ever...

No country for old men TENNIS! WITH WIIII control!
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Re: 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Postby Spandau Belly on Mon Oct 06, 2008 10:35 am

So it looks like this will actually be released in November in time for Christmas. I'm sure all you parents on this site are totally jazzed!
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Return to Games