Online Games

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Online Games

Postby vasudha on Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:17 am

E3 Impressions from George Shabbain
The Electronic Entertainment Expo has been the premier event in Online Gaming world since 1995. From a personal standpoint, it was my first experience at E3, and it did not disappoint. The atmosphere was electric and the entire event was driven by positive energy. As great as it was for me to go around the booths and preview all the anticipated titles of the coming year, what made E3 a memorable experience for me were the folks that were directly responsible for the development of all the games being showcased.

I was fortunate enough to sit down and discuss gaming with the minds behind Army of Two: 40th Day, Mass Effect 2, Fifa 10, and Fight Night Round 4, just to name a few. These men and women were the highlight of this entire expo as they graciously took time to answer any and all questions I had. I’ve had the privilege of talking to a lot of people in various industries over the years, but I am proud to say that no group is as down to earth, as helpful, and as inspirational as those that make up this fantastic industry, one that I am honored to be a part of, regardless of what capacity. To all the passionate gamers out there… Rest easy. You’re in love with a business that is run by people who give a damn, because like us, they fell in love with gaming at an early age and it’s been under their skin ever since.
http://www.gamingahead.com/
See you at E3 2010.
vasudha
GLIB

Re: Online Games

Postby royalt on Wed Jan 27, 2010 8:07 am

Been at E3 and wasn't disappointed a bit,sounds like you enjoyed it also, I will definitely try going to the next convention. :)
royalt
GLIB

Return to Games