Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:18 pm

I had to do the about:config fix again.
Seems to change every time i close firefox.

I'm pretty sure you can start a game, choose the arena, mode & time limit & then invite your friends.
Maybe even have private slots.

I'll have another look in a min & post my findings.

I've gotta remap the keyboard to the original WASD as well.
Changed it for the laptop (because of the touchpad) & now everything's off a bit.

Anyone still having glitches after changing to fullscreen mode?
The mouse seems to stop sending a signal if you get something popping up (windows update, media player...) while fullscreen & the only way to sort it out is to ctrl alt delete & kill firefox from the process list.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Pacino86845 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:23 pm

I've had that mouse issue but it happened while the game was embedded in the browser.

Still haven't figured out how to open an arena, but there are always loads of empty ones you can just walk into and start up yourself w/ friends.
User avatar
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:20 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby papalazeru on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:27 pm

You've all got Zon before your names. How do I join the Zone group?
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Edit your profile & add [Zon] where it says "Clan Name:"
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby DerLanghaarige on Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:34 pm

Damn, I just had the most frustrating game ever! Everytime after I got killed, I materialized in the middle of a crossfire of two or more other players, which of course killed me before I had the chance to do anything else. :roll:
Image
User avatar
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt
 
Posts: 2558
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby papalazeru on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:19 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:Edit your profile & add [Zon] where it says "Clan Name:"

Cheers Kon

DerLanghaarige wrote:Damn, I just had the most frustrating game ever! Everytime after I got killed, I materialized in the middle of a crossfire of two or more other players, which of course killed me before I had the chance to do anything else. :roll:


You're damn straight. I'm guesing we were just involved in a game with people who have had far too much time on their hands :lol:

I couldn't even get to a weapon as soon as I started. Now, I know my mouse is good, and my monitor (a brand new 24 incher with 2ms Response time) is good, and my ping was no higher than 45 so I don't get why I felt like people were waiting for me on every jump, every time I ran round a corner etc....?

I would hit a jump pad and at the top, on nuermous occasions there was a guy with a gun just waiting. And it wasn't a look before you leap scenario because he can see me, I can see him.

Is this game full of campers?

I never felt I lived long enough to get a frick weapon. Anyone see what the Quad damage icon looks like?
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:24 pm

Quad damage looks the same as it used to: Floating blue quake insignia.You glow blue if you've got it.
We should be playing CTF or something, it's a little more laid back.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:45 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:I've had that mouse issue but it happened while the game was embedded in the browser.

Still haven't figured out how to open an arena, but there are always loads of empty ones you can just walk into and start up yourself w/ friends.

I'm assuming that while it is still in beta, we can't open our own arenas.

But, as you say, there a loads of rooms waiting to be populated.


....KON and I just had a dull two player game in one.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:57 pm

Pacino & i are trying to get a CTF game going.
If you're online, join his game please.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby BuckyO'harre on Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:59 pm

I'll be there in a sec.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:38 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:Pacino & i are trying to get a CTF game going.
If you're online, join his game please.

It keeps telling me that the server is full.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby papalazeru on Mon Sep 14, 2009 7:43 pm

Joined, played and loved it.

I think my skill level and knowledge of the levels are really keeping me back here.

The CTF game was fun certainly, the one thing I can't stand about a deathmatch is you get quad damage campers, really takes the fun out of the game.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Pacino86845 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:32 pm

We were up to five Zoners on at some point... we got massacred in capture the flag. Papa is pretty damned good at this game. Yet again Bucky put a saw to my face. Much fun was had.
User avatar
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:20 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:34 pm

I think someone was cheating earlier.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:35 pm

Who?
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:39 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:Who?

It wasn't a Zoner (I don't think). But their kill numbers were going up way too fast to be real.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Pacino86845 on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Very often I don't understand what's going on... I could be shooting the crap out of someone and next thing I know they've killed me without even pointing their gun at me. Something's fishy!
User avatar
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:20 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Mon Sep 14, 2009 8:43 pm

Could've been one of the quad damage campers.
I killed 2 people in 1 second with the shotgun when i had QD, the more powerful the weapon, the quicker the kills.


Pacino wrote:Very often I don't understand what's going on... I could be shooting the crap out of someone and next thing I know they've killed me without even pointing their gun at me. Something's fishy!


Yeah, i got that quite a bit as well.
I just wrote it off as me being shit.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fievel on Mon Sep 14, 2009 11:54 pm

You could put a hundred whores in a vacuum and they still wouldn't compare to how much I suck at this game.
Current stats: Frags / Deaths: 39 / 202


Aside from what was mentioned above about the fishiness of the all-star players, my controls would freeze up a lot.
Sometimes it would be my mouse, other times it would be the AWSD keys. Didn't make ANY sense.

But still... it's fun.

And I think Pacino is addicted.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
User avatar
Fievel
Mouse Of The House
 
Posts: 12172
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: White Lake, MI

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:18 am

Fievel wrote:You could put a hundred whores in a vacuum and they still wouldn't compare to how much I suck at this game.
Current stats: Frags / Deaths: 39 / 202


Aside from what was mentioned above about the fishiness of the all-star players, my controls would freeze up a lot.
Sometimes it would be my mouse, other times it would be the AWSD keys. Didn't make ANY sense.

But still... it's fun.

And I think Pacino is addicted.


I am sharing the account with my brother, honest! He's been playing for the past couple of hours.
User avatar
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:20 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:22 am

My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
User avatar
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:52 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 12:39 am

............................................________
....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,
.............................,.-”...................................“-.,
.........................,/...............................................”:,
.....................,?......................................................\,
.................../...........................................................,}
................./......................................................,:`^`..}
.............../...................................................,:”........./
..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../
............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../
.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/
..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}
...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../
...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../
............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”
............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\
.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__
,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,
.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\
...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\
................................`:,,...........................`\..............__
.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``
........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\
...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\
User avatar
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:20 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fievel on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:06 am

Well..... if we can find a way to get an all-Zoner game, then we shouldn't have to worry about that.
...unless someone here actually HAS the cheats, and if so PASS THEM ON!! Let's level this playing field!!!!!



Not that it would help me much. :oops:
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
User avatar
Fievel
Mouse Of The House
 
Posts: 12172
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:07 pm
Location: White Lake, MI

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby papalazeru on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:10 am

Fievel wrote:Well..... if we can find a way to get an all-Zoner game, then we shouldn't have to worry about that.
...unless someone here actually HAS the cheats, and if so PASS THEM ON!! Let's level this playing field!!!!!



Not that it would help me much. :oops:



I think we're all just going to have to join the same level at the same time with noone in and fill it up to the max. Then we could vote kick people out no?
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:33 am

It's called HelioS-Framework v3.0

I've not tried it out yet, but it's supposed to do everything under the sun.
Insta pwn, apparently.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby papalazeru on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:52 am

King Of Nowhere wrote:It's called HelioS-Framework v3.0

I've not tried it out yet, but it's supposed to do everything under the sun.
Insta pwn, apparently.


Fuxake.

Maybe that explains why people seemed to knwo where I was and killed me wtih one shot. I put it down to the fact that I didn't ahve the Quad Damage, but now I'm not so sure.

Considering it's in Beta, they fucking work fast. And I've heard of HelioS before, they did the hacking to Team Fortress, the bastards.

So, we'll need a room just for us.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:20 am

Features

* Aimbot :
o Visibility Checks
o Aim Styles (Off, When firing, Full auto)
o Targeting Styles (Closest Target, Closest to crosshair, Highest Threat, Lowest Health, etc.)
o SlowAim (Off, On) (+ Configurable slow aim speed)
o AimAngle (Off, On) (+ Configurable autoaim rotation angle)
o AutoFire (Off, On)
o FriendlyFire (Off, On)
* Radar :
o 3D Radar (Off, On) (+ Configurable for Players, Vehicles, Grenades, Flags, etc.)
o 2DRadar (Off, On) (+ Configurable radar scale)
o Cross (Off, Cross, Dot, Box, Bounding Box)
o Info Styles (Distance, Playername, Weaponname, Health, Armour)
o Healthbars (Off, On)
* TriggerBot :
o TriggerBot (Off, On)
o TriggerStyle (Instanthit, BulletSpeed and Bulletdrop)
* Corrections :
o Fps Correction (Off, On)
o Ping Correction (Off, On)
o Bulletspeed Correction (Off, On)
o Bulletdrop Correction (Off, On)
* Protection :
o Threat Warning (Off, On)
* Removals/Mics :
o No flashbang/stun effect
o No recoil
* KeyBinder :
o KeyBinds (OnPress, OnRelease)
o HotKey Support
* Profile System :
o Profiles can be saved/loaded
* Graphical User Interface (GUI) :
o Configuration Window with tab menus
* Help :
o Help files (FAQs, Explanations, Examples)
* PB secure
* PB clean sshots


That's what they promise.
You've got to pay for it as well. :roll:
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:10 am

Who the hell would want to pay to cheat at it? Seems like far too much effort to go to.

All I did was use C++ to alter the <getpixel> function and setcursorpos().
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:52 pm

I don't know, today I seriously had trouble with the connections. Pretty much everytime when I played today, it froze for me for several seconds and when it stared again, I was aleady fragged. But it seems like I wasn't the only one with the problem, considering that I was able to frag the samw guy two times in a row, just because he was standing there and did nothing.
Image
User avatar
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt
 
Posts: 2558
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Sep 15, 2009 2:08 pm

DerLanghaarige wrote:I don't know, today I seriously had trouble with the connections. Pretty much everytime when I played today, it froze for me for several seconds and when it stared again, I was aleady fragged. But it seems like I wasn't the only one with the problem, considering that I was able to frag the samw guy two times in a row, just because he was standing there and did nothing.

What browser are you using?
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby colonel_lugz on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:29 pm

I'm In
I Joined
It's Awesome
I've been practising

So watch out fuckos

Username: colonel_lugz (strangely enough)

When we all playing?
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
User avatar
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 4864
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:09 pm
Location: London

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:01 pm

Fried Gold wrote:What browser are you using?


Firefox, newest version. But I only had the problem today, so maybe it will be gone when I log in the next time.
Image
User avatar
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt
 
Posts: 2558
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Ever since the last Firefox update, pages haven't been loading properly. I have to hit refresh now just to get them to load most times. It's fucking annoying. It never used to do that.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
User avatar
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:52 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Fried Gold on Tue Sep 15, 2009 5:35 pm

I've taken over an arena, so if enough zoners can get in there we'll have control.


...it seems people are cheating all over the place now. It's farking ridiculous.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13931
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Well, I suck enough at these kinds of games without being even more disadvantaged than usual due to cheaters, so as much as I've been toying with the idea of joining, I think I'll pass for now.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
User avatar
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:52 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Sep 15, 2009 7:50 pm

Thing is, if we can get 8 zoners playing at the one time it would leave no space left for others to enter.
8 zoners means 0 cheaters.


Fried Gold wrote:Who the hell would want to pay to cheat at it? Seems like far too much effort to go to.

All I did was use C++ to alter the <getpixel> function and setcursorpos().

Wha?
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Pacino86845 on Tue Sep 15, 2009 10:54 pm

Yeah Rogue you can create the account and muck about a bit, and just play with Zoners.

FG is joking, KON. :D
User avatar
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER
 
Posts: 14064
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:20 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:51 pm

Pacino86845 wrote:Yeah Rogue you can create the account and muck about a bit, and just play with Zoners.

FG is joking, KON. :D


:idea:

Fried Gold wrote:All I did was use C++ to alter the <getpixel> function and setcursorpos().







Yo FG, I know you're joking & I'm a let you finish Image
But HelioS-Framework v3.0 is one of the best cheat utilities of all time.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby papalazeru on Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:52 pm

First page of this thread has a list of names of zoners playing.

Colonel_lugz is another one poeple should add.


I'd also like the first page to show list of known cheaters.

My first that I'd like to put forward is

Darkos

Obvious use of aimhacks as when on electicity gun, it follows and predicts where you are going (it's obvious by the hit rate as such speeds)
Another obvious twig, is the wallhack, mysteriously, he's almost always looking at me when I come round a corner either behind or in front (and not just in narrow corridors).

If you see Darkos, if there's an option, kick him.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:30 pm

You lot disgust me. What with this and the Werewolf game, no wonder the Zone is dead.

You should all be paying more attention to WORKING in films and games rather than watching or playing them. :evil:
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16622
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:35 pm

I don't really see what one has to do with the other.

We can discuss movies/tv/books/music/etc. without actually working in the industry. The Zone is slow. Take the games away and the Zone will be dead.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
User avatar
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:52 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:37 pm

RogueScribner wrote:Take the games away and the Zone will be dead.



I refer you to Rupert's sig. The text bit at the top.
Try not to get sucked into the Busey loop.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 pm

I have sigs turned off.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
User avatar
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:52 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:39 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:You lot disgust me. What with this and the Werewolf game, no wonder the Zone is dead.

You should all be paying more attention to WORKING in films and games rather than watching or playing them. :evil:


Yeah, it's better than being racist though.


Anyway, anyone going to be playing this tonight?
We must've had 6 or so online the other night & it was pretty good until the haxors came in.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:47 pm

All games should be taken away and destroyed!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

They're nothing but distractions for the mind! You people should be working!!!!

If I had kids I'd get those little gentlemen working all the time. Life is too short not to make something of your lives. Every day - at least 10 things to make your life better. That don't include wasting time playing superficial games that don't do anything for your life's improvement. This place is just creating idleness.

Colonel Lugz, all you did today was weaken a cuntry!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm to busy tying to save it.




:evil:
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16622
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:52 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:All games should be taken away and destroyed!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

They're nothing but distractions for the mind! You people should be working!!!!

If I had kids I'd get those little gentlemen working all the time. Life is too short not to make something of your lives. Every day - at least 10 things to make your life better. That don't include wasting time playing superficial games that don't do anything for your life's improvement. This place is just creating idleness.

Colonel Lugz, all you did today was weaken a cuntry!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm to busy tying to save it.

:evil:


Improves hand-eye coordination.
Improves the ability to strategize.
Strengthens the ability to work as part of a team...
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:Anyway, anyone going to be playing this tonight?
We must've had 6 or so online the other night & it was pretty good until the haxors came in.


I should be on from time to time this evening,and I'll probably sign on in just a few minutes.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 3724
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:14 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Sep 16, 2009 4:56 pm

King Of Nowhere wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:All games should be taken away and destroyed!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

They're nothing but distractions for the mind! You people should be working!!!!

If I had kids I'd get those little gentlemen working all the time. Life is too short not to make something of your lives. Every day - at least 10 things to make your life better. That don't include wasting time playing superficial games that don't do anything for your life's improvement. This place is just creating idleness.

Colonel Lugz, all you did today was weaken a cuntry!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

I'm to busy tying to save it.

:evil:


Improves hand-eye coordination.
Improves the ability to strategize.
Strengthens the ability to work as part of a team...



Good ways to let out aggression
Interactive entertainment (it's not passive like TV or movies)
Social networking
Fun

Yeah, I know, that last one has no place here.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
User avatar
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger
 
Posts: 9609
Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:52 am
Location: Melbourne, FL

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:02 pm

RogueScribner wrote:I don't really see what one has to do with the other.

We can discuss movies/tv/books/music/etc. without actually working in the industry. The Zone is slow. Take the games away and the Zone will be dead.


Nooooo.....!!!! Th Zone is DEAD 'cos all of you are playing GAMES!! GAMES GAMES GAMES!!!!!! If you all contributed an iota of the effort into the GAMES to the Zone, it would be the monumental piece of EVIL bad influence to the flm industry that it SHOULD BE!!!!

Man, GAMES!!! All you people do is play GAMES!!! If you were all my children I' take away your consoles.

GAMES!!!! - GAMES!!! GAMES!!!! GAMES!!!!

*Walks out of hospital corridor still shouting *... GAMES!!! :evil: GAMES!!!! :evil: GAMES!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16622
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Re: Quake: Free New Online Zone Game!

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:07 pm

Then stop wasting your time in the games section & go do whatever you think this place needs.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Games

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests