Fallout 4

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Fallout 4

Postby Fievel on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:29 pm

Fallout 4 Teased by Three Dog Voice Actor

Yes please please please please please please please please!!!!!!!!!!

Rumored to be set in Boston.
Better than the fucking desert.

Although I'd like to suggest for 5 maybe jumping the pond and going over to London, please.

And if for nothing else, maybe an expansion, get we get something set during Christmastime? I'd love some Bing Crosby & The Andrews Sisters' Jingle Bells as I'm blasting some Super Mutants away in the snow!!
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Re: Fallout 4

Postby SilentBobX on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:25 am

Sounds good. Post apocalyptic earth is a nice setting but how about some slightly better customization of the character? Last time was great but it felt like I was just putting heads on the same body. Here's hoping Skyrim paved the way for more options. Maybe customize your jacket with patches, or have a ton of pouches on your body like some terrible 90s Image superhero.

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby travis-dane on Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:36 pm

Yes, I hope we dont have to wait three or four years for Fallout 4.

I dont care about customization, I allways play the FPS mode.
-
Lesbian Nazi Hookers Abducted by UFOs and Forced Into Weight Loss Programs!
travis-dane
100% OLEG!

Postby Fievel on Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:06 pm

travis-dane wrote:I dont care about customization, I allways play the FPS mode.

Me too, until I get stuck somewhere and then it's like "oh, THAT is what I look like?" :lol:
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby SilentBobX on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:14 pm

One other thing I'd like in these types of games? More enemies! They always seem to disappear after you do main quests, and then you're left with nothing but wide open spaces and the same vendors trying to sell you the same stuff you don't want or need. Also, maybe be able to use a motorcycle or car this time? Would be nice, maybe incorporate it into a melee attack(motorcycle decapitation or just run over some SuperMutant).

Here's hoping.

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:41 pm

SilentBobX wrote:One other thing I'd like in these types of games? More enemies! They always seem to disappear after you do main quests, and then you're left with nothing but wide open spaces and the same vendors trying to sell you the same stuff you don't want or need. Also, maybe be able to use a motorcycle or car this time? Would be nice, maybe incorporate it into a melee attack(motorcycle decapitation or just run over some SuperMutant).

Here's hoping.

Mahalo

More enemies and more intelligent/better motivated enemies. Sure, try to kill me, but at least have a damn good reason for doing it!!! I do like the bounties, just make it real - make people REALLY want to kill you for the money! Get some big boss bounty hunters and whatnot.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby SilentBobX on Thu Jan 10, 2013 9:30 pm

Fievel wrote:
SilentBobX wrote:One other thing I'd like in these types of games? More enemies! They always seem to disappear after you do main quests, and then you're left with nothing but wide open spaces and the same vendors trying to sell you the same stuff you don't want or need. Also, maybe be able to use a motorcycle or car this time? Would be nice, maybe incorporate it into a melee attack(motorcycle decapitation or just run over some SuperMutant).

Here's hoping.

Mahalo

More enemies and more intelligent/better motivated enemies. Sure, try to kill me, but at least have a damn good reason for doing it!!! I do like the bounties, just make it real - make people REALLY want to kill you for the money! Get some big boss bounty hunters and whatnot.

Exactly! Have the game at some point put a price on your head and bring on the bounty hunters. Oh and of course be able to return the favor.

Mahalo

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Thu Jan 17, 2013 12:17 am

Fallout TV Series Could Be on the Way

:shock:
Oh shit!
Could use a repost in Coaxial, but I haven't the motivation.

If they can find a way to sustain multiple seasons.... then HELL YEAH!! Put that shit in DC and rock the fuck on!
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Return to Games