Tearjerkers (SPOILERS)

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:23 am

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:Oh, anna EVERYBODY cry when a my Kong die, eh?

i still cry about your Kong Dino... :cry:
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:03 pm

Tell you what man. Seeing him sprayed with all that blood 'n' bullets got to me more than seeing the new Kong just react to offscreen bullets hitting him towards the scenes end. I thought that was a bit weak and too PG PC. The original film hurt me more when he was taking hits.

Lorenzo's Oil has many scenes that make you wanna do The Crying Game, but I fight it ya see, 'cos I'm a rough 'n' tough 'n. The bit that gets me the most though, is where Nick Nolte has been shouting and kicking off to a Doctor that has told him of his child's illness, and that there is nothing that he or his wife, Susan Sarandon can do about it.

Nick Nolte gets so angry, scary and vicious to him, but as soon as he goes out with Susan, they both take their son's hand gently, and as they walk him out, they both look at him with so much tenderness and love (yeah I sound mushy, wanna fight me!?), but most of all, pride in him. It's the stillness and quietness of them, especially Nolte that has completey changed himself from the Doctor's office. It's that change, that grabs me there, er,uuughhh, BLAH I START BABBLING RIGHT NOW JUST THINKING ABOUT IIIIIIIT, UUUUGHHUGHUGHUGHUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Theta on Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:30 pm

El Scorcho wrote:Underworld: Evolution made me cry, but in a different way... In the way one feels when they are stripped of money and time, simultaneously.

"Catwoman" made me cry tears of blood. I mean, of course I'd be bleeding since I'd just gotten fucked in the eyesockets.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:40 pm

The Dino, he gonna to give a the props to a the Vicar, eh? For a the Watership Down...

The movie, she also has one of a the best a scenes inna ANY movie, eh? It's a when a the two rabbit, Bigwig anna the General Woundwort, they fighting, eh?

Anna holy crappa! It's a the rough anna tumble all-outta war between a the two, complete with a the mental sparring anna trash-talking anna fur flying, anna both a rabbits, they holding their own just a barely anna kicking the ass of a the other, eh?

Anna Woundwort, the tough old mofo, he's kind of inna the shock a 'cos he dinna expect a the fight a to last a so long anna hard, eh? A 'cos a the Bigwig, he's a the tough old a bastard too, no? But a Bigwig, he's a slowly losing the battle, althought a the cost a to Woundwort, she is a severe, eh?

Anna then a the Bigwig, he makes his a last a stand... anna he throws his a body inna front of a the path anna squares off anna says: "My Chief, he tell a me a to defend a this a run, eh?"

Anna Woundwort just about a, how you say? "shits a the pants," anna says "Your... Chief?!?" A 'cos alla this a time, he thought a the Bigwig was a the leader anna now he realizes that iffa the tough old a bastard like a the Bigwig answers to a the 'nother Chief, then a THAT guy must a be a the one bad rabbit, eh?

GODDAMN! Now THAT'S a the scene!!!
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 28, 2006 12:45 pm

Yeah, now that you mention it, I never noticed that Bigwig implied that he wasn't actually the hardest. Dunno if he was losing the fight though.

Anyway, I've got the Ring of Bright Water DVD sitting in my shelf, waiting to be viewed. Man, this, is gonna hurt.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:12 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Yeah, now that you mention it, I never noticed that Bigwig implied that he wasn't actually the hardest. Dunno if he was losing the fight though.

Hehehe... you may be right, eh? The Dino, he has a not a seen a the film since it was inna the theaters inna the 70s, eh? But I remember it was a the real grudge match, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby The Vicar on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:32 pm

Bigwig was hanging on, but he definately implied that he wasn't the biggest cock in the roost with
"my chief told me to defend this run..."
"Your....chief?"

Gives Woundwort pause.
Cause of course, the baddest mofo would be the chief, at least in Woundwort's eyes.

Lot of great voice talent in this film to boot.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:47 pm

As a far as a the tearjerkers go... how 'bout a the Bruce Dern's "farewell" speech a to a the robots inna the "Silent Running," eh?

Anna the final scene of a the robot tending to a the gardens....

Gets a the Dino, every time.
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby magicmonkey on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:51 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:As a far as a the tearjerkers go... how 'bout a the Bruce Dern's "farewell" speech a to a the robots inna the "Silent Running," eh?

Anna the final scene of a the robot tending to a the gardens....

Gets a the Dino, every time.

Good one Dino, I remember as a child swearing a solemn oath that I'd never forget the plight of that poor robot and his defunct little buddy.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:53 pm

We alla did, magicmonkey... we alla did...

>sniff<
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby jgraphix on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:55 pm

Well there are only two movies I have ever cried over.

When I was like 9 or 10 I cried at the Little Mermaid..LOL

and a couple years later Legends of the Fall.
"If toast always lands butter-side down, and cats always land on their feet, what happens if you strap toast on the back of a cat and drop it?"
jgraphix
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 28, 2006 1:56 pm

Oh shit man, why didn't I say this!??!?! The ending is grieving yeah boy. THat poor Robot left with just a child's tin can and looking up to the stars, all on his own. What will come of him. When the other 2 Robots get into their own accidents/fates too.

When the film signs off with that tinkle tinkle as Joan Baez In The Sun comes on and plays out. Very sad. One of my faves. In fact I might just put that film on tonight.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:20 pm

jgraphix wrote:Well there are only two movies I have ever cried over.

When I was like 9 or 10 I cried at the Little Mermaid..LOL

and a couple years later Legends of the Fall.

Oh come ON paisan! This a thread, she is a for a the REAL men, eh?

:wink:
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:33 pm

OH AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, that's so brilliantly abrupt!!!!!!! Hilarious.

Just when I thought the thread was becoming too pansyass. Talk about lull people into a false sense of Dumbledore confessions.

Next I'll be admitting to crying at the bit where Clint Eastwood said goodbye to Meryly Streep when he was standing in the rain and she was in her car, at the end of Bridges Of Madison County, and thinking it was the saddest moment in the Hissssstoreeeeeeee of Cinema - EVER!!!!!!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:35 pm

That's it! The Dino, he's outta here!
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:51 pm

I cried at the end of Muppets Take Manhatten when Kermit and Miss Piggy got married. ;)
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby thomasgaffney on Tue Feb 28, 2006 2:52 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:OH AHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, that's so brilliantly abrupt!!!!!!! Hilarious.

Just when I thought the thread was becoming too pansyass. Talk about lull people into a false sense of my lover confessions.

Next I'll be admitting to crying at the bit where Clint Eastwood said goodbye to Meryly Streep when he was standing in the rain and she was in her car, at the end of Bridges Of Madison County, and thinking it was the saddest moment in the Hissssstoreeeeeeee of Cinema - EVER!!!!!!!

Wait..... You SAW Bridges of Madison County?!?
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Brocktune on Tue Feb 28, 2006 5:49 pm

its funny that this would have come up, as just yesterday i was bawling my eyes out during "ikiru". i dont lose it too often during movies, but there has been a time or two that i havent been able to dam my emotional waterfall. lets see

ikiru - of course. of all of kurosawa's stable players, history remembers toshiro mifune more than anyone else. and perhaps rightfully so. however second only to mifune was takashi shimura. he is so amazing in this movie. once the waterworks start, they pretty much stay on. some say this is kurosawa's finest work. i dont know about that, but it is shimura's finest hour, and one of the most moving and honest portrayals of a man's death in cinema history.

the elephant man - yeah, this one really hurts. this may be the most intensely emotionally powerful film for me. like i said in one of the lynch threads, sometimes i cant even watch parts or all of this movie.

the color purple - i used to lose it when the two young sisters were separated. but now, i lose it when they are reunited. this one just may be senor spielbergo's best work

grave of the fireflies - why do i do this to myself?

magnolia - when tom cruise loses it over jason robards. damn you cruise.

midnight cowboy - of course. what a powerful story of friendship. absolutely love this movie

i think that might be it.

oh, and special mention of course goes to futurama.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:08 pm

I actually did think that the death of Shmi in AOTC was a tearjerker. Probably the most in any of the SW movies. Gotta give credit where credit's due ya know?

I think it was because I related at the time to failing someone that you loved, the guilt that you felt when you weren't strong enough for someone. I completely understand why Anakin was just apeshit emotionally about everything after that and into him turning into a leather clad Gothic jukebox.

However, the death of Anakin and Padme could still be a lot more emotional and a greater feeling of tragedy coming over with it.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:55 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I actually did think that the death of Shmi in AOTC was a tearjerker. Probably the most in any of the SW movies. Gotta give credit where credit's due ya know?

Indeed, eh? But I always a thought a the way a the Shmi, she drop a her head when a she die, it was almost a the comical, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Peven on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:09 am

King Theoden's death in ROTK was about as tearjerking as you can get for a death scene. the only thing i cried about during the SW prequels was how lame the dialogue was. :wink: :lol:

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby The Vicar on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:05 am

Theoden's death.
Yup.
In the novel, when Theiden went, I was sort of " Whoa. Bummer. Saw it coming. Next"
After Peter Jackson gets through with it...including "improving" the scene to have Eowyn with THeo at the end, and especially coming after the rousing, heroic Charge of the Rohirrim as emotional counterpoint, I couldn't see my popcorn.

Neverland got me, too. But not to that degree.

And yeah, when Kong is looking at Ann Darrow, just before his drop to the streets of New York, I got me. Sorrow, regret, longing...love. All coming off the ape's face. More than a lot of actors I could ( Keanu Reeves) name.
The Vicar

Postby Peven on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:42 am

Keanu has never emoted half as much as Kong, and that final shot where the life goes out of Kong's eyes and then falls is a gut wrencher. the only one not teared up in my family when we saw it was my 14 yr old son who, of course, is at that stage where he's too cool to let stuff make him cry. my 9 yr old son is one of the sweetest kids you'll ever meet, with a big heart, (though almost fearless too) and Kong's death scene had him balling until after the credits had rolled and the lights came up.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby The Vicar on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:01 pm

Despite being deemed a disappointment at the box office, I'm still hoping the the DVD sales will lift Kong up on their shoulders to .... redemption? There was far too much good in it.....the Kong himself was a wonder.

And as much as I admire Jackson's work, he does need to learn a wee bit of restraint.
The Vicar

Postby Peven on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:13 pm

i think a few more months of post production time would have gone a long way in allowing King Kong to be as good as its potential. the cgi/blue screen work of the dino chase comes to mind, as well as a better over-all leaner edit. also, where in the LOTR films the score really helped bump up what you were seeing on screen, and added an extra kick of emotion, in Kong the score was weak, imo, and one of my biggest disappointments. i think if Shore had been allowed to finish his work for the score it would have been more complimentary than the one that was used instead. [threadjack over]

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:20 pm

Yes... the Dino, he too would have a like a to hear a the original Shore score, eh? I just a wonder what it could have a possibly been like for a the PJ to just scrap a the whole thing so late inna the game, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Peven on Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:27 pm

Shore really showed an ability to evoke even more of an emotional response from what happened onscreen in the LOTR Films, imo, starting with the scene immedietly after Gandalf's "death" scene in FOTR when the fellowship is stumbling around still stunned from what they have just witnessed. another major tearjerker scene from the LOTR trilogy. so, like Dino, i am really curious what reason Jackson could have had for not allowing Shore to do his stuff for Kong too.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Brocktune on Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:54 pm

can i just say, that i forgot to add "The Fisher King" to my list? that movie kills me. so much pain, and its all so real.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:57 pm

Brocktune wrote:can i just say, that i forgot to add "The Fisher King" to my list? that movie kills me. so much pain, and its all so real.

great movie that gets forgotten. when William's gets cut up by the thugs it is heart-rending. actually, most of the movie is heart-rending. one of Bridges best too.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Brocktune on Wed Mar 01, 2006 4:11 pm

Peven wrote:
Brocktune wrote:can i just say, that i forgot to add "The Fisher King" to my list? that movie kills me. so much pain, and its all so real.

great movie that gets forgotten. when William's gets cut up by the thugs it is heart-rending. actually, most of the movie is heart-rending. one of Bridges best too.

here here, well spoken, bruce!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:32 pm

Especially a the scene where he's a having the flash-a-back a to when his a wife, she gets a her brains a blown out inna the restaurant anna the chunk of a the brain lands inna his a MOUTH!

Holy crappa!!!
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Brocktune on Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:45 pm

i know!
heartwrenching. i thnk this is definitely williams's best performance, and possibly bridges as well.
when bridges starts to breakdown in front of ruehl, i have to leave the room.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:20 pm

Ah, good call, Brock. And one of the best examples I can think of, where you hate the protaganist at the start (arrogant, shallow, loudmouth DJ ponytailed putz) and through the craftsmanship of the film and journeys of the characters, by the end of the movie your completly on is side and attatched to his fate, despite his flaws.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:30 pm

Flumm wrote:Ah, good call, Brock. And one of the best examples I can think of, where you hate the protaganist at the start (arrogant, shallow, loudmouth DJ ponytailed putz) and through the craftsmanship of the film and journeys of the characters, by the end of the movie your completly on is side and attatched to his fate, despite his flaws.

totally.
maybe i can sympathize with jack, because i see a lot of myself in him. but you totally do hate him at first. and there are a lot of times where you kind of hate him, after you get to know him. but its because you have gotten to know him, and you feel like hes letting you down. hes making you hate him, because he cant handle you not hating him. but it really hits home for me. y'know depression, mental illness, and the abject misery that accompanies everyday life for whiners with tortured souls like myself. thats whats sort of cool about all of these characters in the movie, and what makes them all so real. you judge them at first, naturally, but whether you like it or not, there is a lot more to them, than you can see on the surface. maybe gilliam's most human work.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby morbo on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:07 am

docfalken wrote:It is 3:30am where I'm at and I'm tearing up everytime I watch this video.

Tears in 2:14

I haven't cried this much since Lady Vengeance.

Morbo has something in his eye...
morbo
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby The Vicar on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:03 pm

There's a scene in the remake of On the Beach, where the young naval officer, his wife & young daughter are about to lay down & have a dirt nap with Baby Jesus that just tears me up.

Maybe because I have a wee girl at home meself.
But its a well played scene, and it kills me.

And the other scene, where a dude drives his family off a cliff into the ocean...tough.
The Vicar

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:51 pm

Fisher King?!!?

Maaaan you trippin' on me brudda?!

I was about to straight up flip up hit you wid dat cat soon as i'm done pimpin' bitches ya'll be digging it mofos!

Yo'll be checking out da clip where Robby Willyams wakes up from catchin' big time Zs in hospital, and he maxes and relaxes with yo'll Holy Grail cold chillin' by his side, and he says to Jeff Hippy White bwoy, "I go catcheen' some quality necrophiliatic time with my dead honey piece of booty in my sleep. Can I miss her now? Can I miss her now Jack?". Den Jeff cries like a pussy!

Yo'll dat gets me a leakeen in my baby blues flip right out on dah niagra falls tip yo'll know what arm a syayin G?

Cos' ah was neara done bustin' some funky lyrics on a movie script of mah own, and I justa wanted to kick back with some serious baby cryin' time over a honey love that had got the big 'C' word motherfucker infection, but I hadda kick it to da maan to finish my fujnky script rhymes first before I could hit my water works?!!?!?

Sheeeeeeeeeeyeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby magicmonkey on Thu Mar 02, 2006 1:57 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Fisher King?!!?

Maaaan you trippin' on me brudda?!

I was about to straight up flip up hit you wid dat cat soon as i'm done pimpin' bitches ya'll be digging it mofos!

Yo'll be checking out da clip where Robby Willyams wakes up from catchin' big time Zs in hospital, and he maxes and relaxes with yo'll Holy Grail cold chillin' by his side, and he says to Jeff Hippy White bwoy, "I go catcheen' some quality necrophiliatic time with my dead honey piece of booty in my sleep. Can I miss her now? Can I miss her now Jack?". Den Jeff cries like a pussy!

Yo'll dat gets me a leakeen in my baby blues flip right out on dah niagra falls tip yo'll know what arm a syayin G?

Cos' ah was neara done bustin' some funky lyrics on a movie script of mah own, and I justa wanted to kick back with some serious baby cryin' time over a honey love that had got the big 'C' word motherfucker infection, but I hadda kick it to da maan to finish my fujnky script rhymes first before I could hit my water works?!!?!?

Sheeeeeeeeeeyeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!!

So what you are saying there Kirk is that you cried at the end of My Girl?? Starring Macaulay Culkin?
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Seppuku on Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:00 pm

Alls I know is the fact that Kirk chose to sound like Flava Flav trippin on meth in the middle of a machine-gun stroke in his little mini-review of Awakenings makes no sense but it's genius because of that very reason. Fuckin' a brah! (Namean?)
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby magicmonkey on Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:07 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:Alls I know is the fact that Kirk chose to sound like Flava Flav trippin on meth in the middle of a machine-gun stroke in his little mini-review of Awakenings makes no sense but it's genius because of that very reason. Fuckin' a brah! (Namean?)

No, no, no, Kirk was talking Jive. When speaking of his soul he often resorts to the language of Jive.
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Seppuku on Thu Mar 02, 2006 2:13 pm

Ah t'is Jive that krazy kat speaks... I still think there's a few Flava Flav influences in there though ("cold chillin'").
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Mar 03, 2006 4:58 am

Yo brudda I can deeg eet. Yo'll be kickin it wid da 70s jive assing week yo'll be catching the same 'ol same 'ol.

But bus' dis yo mofos, last time I hit it wid da water works G, was like ooold school, Sum dum munkey Banthaflubber busting some bad news white bwoy motehrfucker dance moves on Dance Energy. Crazy homobwoy was so was so shyeet and burnin' in Hip Hop Hell, my optics were like, daaaaammnnn Indonesia Boxing day yo be kickin'!??!

But 'nuff of dat whitebread loser. Check Schindler's Booty Call List. "Ah could have got more out - and I didn't! AAAHAHAHAAAAA!!!! BOOHOOOHOOO". Yo straight up Jim, I was like, coe-llapsing into my honey dip's booty in the back row to hide my waterworks. G, my sockets were juicin' it up more than my bitch's 'V' part, when I'm fillin' it with my 'L' 'O' 'V' 'E' yo know what I'm syayin'?

A big Kirk Word to ya Mother - when yo Daddy's not home in her crib!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Tearjerkers

Postby bastard_robo on Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:12 am

The last 7 mintues of ITS A WONDERFUL LIFE....

I've seen the damn movie 20 times and every single time when that town bails George's ass out of dept... I well up like a bitch...
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby pheadx on Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:27 am

you know the futurama episode about fry and his brother. the scene at the end, where fry realizes that his brother named his son after fry while bender tries to rob that grave. and then "don't you forget about me" is played . that made me cry.
pheadx
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Brit Pop on Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:44 am

THE GREEN MILE - pretty much all of the last half is a bit weepy... particularly anything involving Mr Jingles!
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby DanielSan on Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:43 pm

Whale Rider. That little girl starts crying while reciting her speech about her family's lineage when she realizes her grandfather hasn't shown up.

Jesus, the tears well up in my eyes to the point where I start wonder if I have a vagina. Other than the one I keep in a shoebox in my closet, that is.
DanielSan
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby The Vicar on Mon Mar 06, 2006 10:33 am

Thanks to Brit Pop bringing it up, I watched Green Mile last night & was offended all over again that Michael Clarke Duncan got jobbed out of that Best Supporting Oscar.
And, yeah, I cried like a little girl.
The Vicar

Postby Lady Sheridan on Mon Mar 06, 2006 11:38 am

I thought of one during the Oscars, because it was nominated. But "The Corpse Bride" reduces me to sniffles at the end.
Lady Sheridan
RED

Postby The Vicar on Mon Mar 06, 2006 12:21 pm

I was really hoping Corpse would take home an Oscar, but Wallace & Gromit walked off with it.
The Vicar

Postby Leckomaniac on Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:44 am

Yeah Green Mile is a real tearjerker...

So I just watched Armageddon...and it got me again...I have no idea why...but that whole end sequence just gets me and I hate that it does.

Also, is it just me or is Chick's ex-wife a bitch...when he is just an oil rig guy she tells the son he is a "salesmen"...he goes to save the world and becomes an uber-celebrity...and only then does she tell the kid the truth...seriously what a whore...am I right?
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion