DINO KONG: 2006 Zonie Game of the Year!!

All things controller driven will be talked about here.

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:19 am

monorail77 wrote:What a dumb f'kn game

:shock:
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby so sorry on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:24 am

no respect....
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Mar 01, 2006 10:27 am

The putz, he obviously hasn't a learned alla the, how you say? "nuances" of a the game, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby John-Locke on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:03 am

1. Pacino86845 2020
2. John-Locke-Bitches 1602
3. The Garbage Man 1348
4. bulbtl 1112
5. MasterWhedon 879
6. ggggg 691
7. monorail77 605
8. Vegeta 561
9. 222 551
10. The Garbage Man 509
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby thomasgaffney on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:08 am

b4nn3d.
find me: twitter and goodreads
find my book: amazon
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:09 am

The Founder, he's a PWND alla your asses, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby monorail77 on Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:20 pm

Did I say that? What I meant was "What a GREAT dumb f'kn game." Can't something be dumb, but fun?
(describes my last girlfriend, actually...)
monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:27 pm

One game in the last 3 months, and back on the leaderboard baby.

1. Ribbons 2231
2. Pacino86845 2020
3. John-Locke-Bitches 1602
4. Ribbons 1487
5. Lord Voldemoo 1437
6. Ribbons 1352
7. The Garbage Man 1348
8. Peven 1297
9. bulbtl 1112
10. magicmonkey 1009
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby magicmonkey on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:18 am

PWN3D!!!

1. magicmonkey 2375
2. bulbtil 901
3. St. Alphonzo 882
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:28 am

How come the scores are different? Have they been reset? Last time I looked, I was number 6. That's the power of Pineapple juice baby!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:30 am

Hmm, dunno about a week. I monitored my score being on there for longer than that. But at least you have revealed that those scores do reset - but I think that's unfair though.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:31 am

I'm pretty sure the scores reset after a week...
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby magicmonkey on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:33 am

This point of unfairness was raised earlier, but someone pleaded (Pacino)? that if the scores were not reset then it would effect their sanity. Dino caved into this pressure and maintained the weekly total.

Eat my score!
magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:35 am

Well, that's not my problem for them being shit is it?!!?!?!?!?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:36 am

Dino had the game changed within the past few months (while you were not around, Kirk) to reset the scores after a week (I don't remember the time frame, so I'll take Athena's word for it). People were complaining that the high scores were so high, no one could get on the list anymore...
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:37 am

And just like that she's back on the board....

Whoo hoo....

Now if I could just get Dino to put a pause button in there I would be all set.... :wink:
Last edited by athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:37 am

thomasgaffney wrote:Dino had the game changed within the past few months (while you were not around, Kirk) to reset the scores after a week (I don't remember the time frame, so I'll take Athena's word for it). People were complaining that the high scores were so high, no one could get on the list anymore...

Reposted.

Also, how come even though I was replying your post, that I got my post appearing ABOVE yours? This happened before.

Something's wrong with the Zone.

The new scoring system sux. If you can't beat my number 6, then suck it up. Also the person who reigns at number 1 this week, might be a person who might never hit the top 10 another week. There is no way to clearly define who is the number one of all time or who is in the top 10 of all time, therefore who is the best. It is UNFAIR in that it discredits these people.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:40 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
thomasgaffney wrote:Dino had the game changed within the past few months (while you were not around, Kirk) to reset the scores after a week (I don't remember the time frame, so I'll take Athena's word for it). People were complaining that the high scores were so high, no one could get on the list anymore...

Reposted.

Also, how come even though I was replying your post, that I got my post appearing ABOVE yours? This happened before.

The new scoring system sux. If you can't beat my number 6, then suck it up. Also the person who reigns at number 1 this week, might be a person who might never hit the top 10 another week. There is no way to clearly define who is the number one of all time or who is in the top 10 of all time, therefore who is the best. It is UNFAIR in that it discredits these people.

JESUS H. CHRIST!! There is a problem with the time on the servers. When you post, it thinks you're post minutes before me, so it puts your post above mine and Athena's. People have said this for at least 3 days now. Just deal with it. AND... If you want to bitch about the fairness of the scoring system, I dunno, talk to the Dino! PUTZ.
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:41 am

I'm not certain that the time frame is a week but the scores are definitely resetting after some set amount of time.
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:48 am

thomasgaffney wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:

Reposted.

JESUS H. CHRIST!! There is a problem with the time on the servers. When you post, it thinks you're post minutes before me, so it puts your post above mine and Athena's. People have said this for at least 3 days now. Just deal with it. AND... If you want to bitch about the fairness of the scoring system, I dunno, talk to the Dino! PUTZ.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha.....
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:57 am

Hmm, yeah, well. I'd rather bitch about it here as my bitch and complaints are now exposed to the public to see who agrees with me. Exposed, like how I have been when I was naked in the streets of New York for my engagement party.

Anyway, Dino feels about this the same way I do, and how I do about the Snakes On A Plane thread. Me and Dino talk, all the time, we work together, all the time, we exchange faxes, all the time, I'm a Hot Damn Film Extra on every one of his movies Dag Mamnit!!!!

Why do you wish to just deal with the server problem anyway. Bitch about it. Get something done about it. I ain't gonna put up with this!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:03 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Hmm, yeah, well. I'd rather bitch about it here as my bitch and complaints are now exposed to the public to see who agrees with me. Exposed, like how I have been when I was naked in the streets of New York for my engagement party.

Anyway, Dino feels about this the same way I do, and how I do about the Snakes On A Plane thread. Me and Dino talk, all the time, we work together, all the time, we exchange faxes, all the time, I'm a Hot Damn Film Extra on every one of his movies Dag Mamnit!!!!

Why do you wish to just deal with the server problem anyway. Bitch about it. Get something done about it. I ain't gonna put up with this!!

Ipampilash!!!!

I love Kirks rants.... :wink:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:05 am

athenabodicea wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Hmm, yeah, well. I'd rather bitch about it here as my bitch and complaints are now exposed to the public to see who agrees with me. Exposed, like how I have been when I was naked in the streets of New York for my engagement party.

Ipampilash!!!!

Thank you Athena. I wish I ran this Zone sometimes. Take the power away from the AICN team and ran it the way it should be. Kick this place into shape that it so needs.

With you Athena, as my Queen.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:06 am

athenabodicea wrote:

Ipampilash!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA! There's nothing better than when Kirk feels he's slighted. I want Dino to chaneg the game to it either never accepts Kirk's scores for the high score list or always replaces his name with some random Zoner name.....
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:08 am

Slighted? It's quite simple dufus. I'll just sing in with a different name. Like David Hasselhoff's Persian Rug or something.

You cannot stop me. Soon I will be more powerful than both of us. (Darth Sidious voice).
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:09 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
athenabodicea wrote:

Ipampilash!!!!

Thank you Athena. I wish I ran this Zone sometimes. Take the power away from the AICN team and ran it the way it should be. Kick this place into shape that it so needs.

Hahahahahaha.....
Do eeeeeeeeeettttt nooooooooooooooooowww!!!

Whoo hoo!!!
I got your back.. :wink:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:11 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Slighted? It's quite simple dufus. I'll just sing in with a different name. Like David Hasselhoff's Persian Rug or something.

You cannot stop me. Soon I will be more powerful than both of us. (Darth Sidious voice).

Maybe you WILL be powerful... You just jumped over Athena's post. I wonder why that keeps happening? Hmmmmmmmmmmm..........
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:12 am

athenabodicea wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
athenabodicea wrote:

Ipampilash!!!!

Hahahahahaha.....

Whoo hoo!!!

First I want you to go the Gaffney temple house. Wipe him out. Show no mercy. Then bring his mother back to me, so she can be with me without having to whip Thomas into place whenever he complains that she keeps on getting Kirk kicks in the sack - but never with Thomas himself.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:13 am

Don't say it Gaffers... :shock:
Don't do it.... :roll:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:14 am

athenabodicea wrote:Don't say it Gaffers... :shock:
Don't do it.... :roll:

IPAMPILASH!!
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:16 am

Do or say, 'what'?
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:18 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
athenabodicea wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:
athenabodicea wrote:

Ipampilash!!!!

Hahahahahaha.....

Whoo hoo!!!

First I want you to go the Gaffney temple house. Wipe him out. Show no mercy. Then bring his mother back to me, so she can be with me without having to whip Thomas into place whenever he complains that she keeps on getting Kirk kicks in the sack - but never with Thomas himself.

I can't do it Kirk....

Just

c
a
n
n
o
t

do

it!!!!!!
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:21 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Do or say, 'what'?

Go to the Gaffers temple & wipe him out....lol

huh?

What's going on here...
Does this even make sense???
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:25 am

athenabodicea wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Do or say, 'what'?

Go to the Gaffers temple & wipe him out....lol

huh?

What's going on here...
Does this even make sense???

Thanks, Athena! I don't think my temple could have withstood an attack from a goddess.....
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:28 am

Hahahaha...

It seems I am losing my powers anyway....lol
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:29 am

athenabodicea wrote:Hahahaha...

It seems I am losing my powers anyway....lol

Then you need more liquor, o goddess queen!
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:30 am

Ahhhhhhhhh yes..

That's the ticket...

Whoo hoo!!!!!

EDIT: Not working today...Seems my powers have been passed along to er... you know.... :roll:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:32 am

athenabodicea wrote:Ahhhhhhhhh yes..

That's the ticket...

Whoo hoo!!!!!

EDIT: Not working today...Seems my powers have been passed along to er... you know.... :roll:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Shhhhhhhh.......
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:34 am

I think you're both crazy.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:34 am

Oh no, I've done it again. I have the post leapfrog power, and I don't even know what to do with it.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:35 am

My lips are sealed.....
Last edited by athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:37 am

Oh, no. Now Athena's leapfrogged over me with an older post - and my Internet Explorer crashed at the same time. She truly has the power.

I'm not quite sure if I DO understand or DON'T understand what you 2 are talking about.

I'm so confused. (C3P0 voice).
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:38 am

athenabodicea wrote:My lips are sealed.....

HAHAHAHAHA! Mine too.....

And Kirk, we have no idea what you're talking about.....
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:40 am

You lips are sealed around Banthafodder's trouser snake Gaffney.

Now I gotta head into London chaps. It's been great/not great/not sure/I think you're crazy/now watch this drive, talking to you people.

Kirk out.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:42 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:You lips are sealed around Banthafodder's trouser snake Gaffney.

Now I gotta head into London chaps. It's been great/not great/not sure/I think you're crazy/now watch this drive, talking to you people.

Kirk out.

there are SNAKES!!!
in my muthafukkin TROUSERS!!!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:45 am

athenabodicea wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Oh, no. Now Athena's leapfrogged over me with an older post - and my Internet Explorer crashed

Looks like it's coming back...slowly...lol

thomasgaffney wrote:

Kirk thinks we're crazy.... :roll:

Beer....

Beer....

Margheritas....

EDIT: DAMMIT... didn't work... :oops:

I'm shocked! I thought the booze was the cure-all! What's happening to this place!

Mmmmm..... Beer.....

EDIT - HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! To Beer! The cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems!
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:45 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Oh, no. Now Athena's leapfrogged over me with an older post - and my Internet Explorer crashed

Looks like it's coming back...slowly...lol

thomasgaffney wrote:

Kirk thinks we're crazy.... :roll:

Beer....

Beer....

Margheritas....

EDIT: DAMMIT... didn't work... :oops:
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby athenabodicea on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:49 am

Hahahahaha.....

You sir are a God..... :?

Random jumpers in the house....lol
ImageImageImage
athenabodicea
GEEK GODDESS

Postby thomasgaffney on Thu Mar 23, 2006 11:54 am

athenabodicea wrote:Hahahahaha.....

You sir are a God..... :?

Random jumpers in the house....lol

Thank you! Thank you! I'll do my best to be a generous GOD. Where's this post going to land? Who knows.....

EDIT - After. Damn.....
thomasgaffney
a might unpredictable

Postby Flumm on Thu Mar 23, 2006 1:29 pm

1. Mercier, King of the Talkback! 4023
2. magicmonkey 2375
3. Mercier, King of the Talkbacks! 2269
4. TheBaxter 2038
5. athenabodicea 1903
6. Noodle Slurper 1897