Official Wrestling Thread (With 100% More Dickbuttery!)

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Postby Razor Ramon on Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:25 pm

Da best wressalin' moments usually involved some cockaroach or another bein' put in da Razor's Edge.

Da worst moment was when dey hired a fake Razor Ramon, some studly cockaroach:

Image Image
What, you want ME, Razor Ramon, to SIGN this? What's next, you gonna ask me to clear the table? I'll clear the table, you cock-a-roach!!
User avatar
Razor Ramon
GLIB
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:34 pm
Location: Flahrida, you cock-a-roach

Postby cap on Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:27 pm

Razor Ramon wrote:Da best wressalin' moments usually involved some cockaroach or another bein' put in da Razor's Edge.

Da worst moment was when dey hired a fake Razor Ramon, some studly cockaroach:

Image Image


You ego knows no bound Raza!

Actually, after the original NWO. The best thing done by you was about 20 years ago when you tagged with Curt Henning.
Image

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
User avatar
cap
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Over here.... In the Corner.... No Really!!!!

Postby Kilgore on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:01 pm

cap wrote:
Razor Ramon wrote:Da best wressalin' moments usually involved some cockaroach or another bein' put in da Razor's Edge.

Da worst moment was when dey hired a fake Razor Ramon, some studly cockaroach:

Image Image


You ego knows no bound Raza!

Actually, after the original NWO. The best thing done by you was about 20 years ago when you tagged with Curt Henning.


Actually, I thought it was best when you did those WCW shows half-in-the-bag...but I like my live wrestling to be spontaneous.

As for the TNA notes from before, Christian as champ is a vast improvement over JJ...and the Jarrets are no longer in ownership, so Jeff is not mandated a top spot anymore...though either he or Monty Brown will have to end up with the belt just so's Sting gets a go around with it.

This week's TNA Impact has a brilliant low-brow humor Christian moment. The lead-off line is 'What is the capital of Thailand?'...I feel great Piper influence in this one.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby Pudie on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:03 pm

I havent been able to see TNA since the PPV with Sting. Can I get some sort summary?
Image
User avatar
Pudie
MAN IN SUIT
 
Posts: 878
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 4:16 pm
Location: *witty remark*

Postby cap on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:04 pm

Kilgore wrote:
cap wrote:
Razor Ramon wrote:Da best wressalin' moments usually involved some cockaroach or another bein' put in da Razor's Edge.

Da worst moment was when dey hired a fake Razor Ramon, some studly cockaroach:

Image Image


You ego knows no bound Raza!

Actually, after the original NWO. The best thing done by you was about 20 years ago when you tagged with Curt Henning.


Actually, I thought it was best when you did those WCW shows half-in-the-bag...but I like my live wrestling to be spontaneous.

As for the TNA notes from before, Christian as champ is a vast improvement over JJ...and the Jarrets are no longer in ownership, so Jeff is not mandated a top spot anymore...though either he or Monty Brown will have to end up with the belt just so's Sting gets a go around with it.

This week's TNA Impact has a brilliant low-brow humor Christian moment. The lead-off line is 'What is the capital of Thailand?'...I feel great Piper influence in this one.


I saw that.. I actually sat up and laughed.

I don't think Sting gets a go around. From everything I here is about putting over others at this point.

In April TNA is supposed to move to Thursday like 8 or 9. Maybe not the best time slot, or live, but it is better than Sat at mid.

I actually think they will keep the belt on Christian, or possible have him and Monty Brown trade it a few times.
Image

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
User avatar
cap
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Over here.... In the Corner.... No Really!!!!

Postby Kilgore on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:07 pm

And also...Pudgy Fake Razor was still better looking than the Fake Daddy Chubs they tried to replace Nash with...which reminds me, Glen Jacobs must be one of those 'half-crazy employees even the boss won't fire' for the fact that he survived his Fake Diesel run AND was Dr. Isaac Yankem DDS before eventually hitting the mark with Kane.

Hell, they fire guys for being boyfriends of women that cheat on them with main-eventers, so generally two bad characters is the death knell. Course, they f'd Kane up by taking off his mask anyway...
Last edited by Kilgore on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby Kilgore on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:11 pm

cap wrote:
Kilgore wrote:
cap wrote:[ quote="Razor Ramon"]Da best wressalin' moments usually involved some cockaroach or another bein' put in da Razor's Edge.

Da worst moment was when dey hired a fake Razor Ramon, some studly cockaroach:

Image Image


You ego knows no bound Raza!

Actually, after the original NWO. The best thing done by you was about 20 years ago when you tagged with Curt Henning.


Actually, I thought it was best when you did those WCW shows half-in-the-bag...but I like my live wrestling to be spontaneous.

As for the TNA notes from before, Christian as champ is a vast improvement over JJ...and the Jarrets are no longer in ownership, so Jeff is not mandated a top spot anymore...though either he or Monty Brown will have to end up with the belt just so's Sting gets a go around with it.

This week's TNA Impact has a brilliant low-brow humor Christian moment. The lead-off line is 'What is the capital of Thailand?'...I feel great Piper influence in this one.


I saw that.. I actually sat up and laughed.

I don't think Sting gets a go around. From everything I here is about putting over others at this point.

In April TNA is supposed to move to Thursday like 8 or 9. Maybe not the best time slot, or live, but it is better than Sat at mid.

I actually think they will keep the belt on Christian, or possible have him and Monty Brown trade it a few times.[/quote]

I think they still put it on Sting for a month or so...despite the statements to the contrary...a lot people want to see that, and TNA listens to the people more than McMahon and Co....though I do know that Sting wants to work with Abyss, plus Raven is due back in at some point...they could throw the title on either one of those guys and then have Sting do the rally and play the hero...
Last edited by Kilgore on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby cap on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:13 pm

Its good to see that Vince gave ole Glen a chance, cause you are right.

I think Vinces thing with firing guys who get "screwed" in a not good way, is to keep the lesser of two evils. Plus he's typically got more money invested in the cheater (I can only assume you are talking about Edge) than the victim (Hardy). It sucks, it aint fair, hell it aint even right, but it is what it is.

I think he should have fired both Lita and Edge in that situation. But Matt broke "the code" so it is what it is. Also, when he got brought back, I am sure he got and is getting paid.

As far as moments. The first TLC was great. But Tommy Dreamer vs Primetime Brian Lee in a the scaffold and tables match was better.
Image

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
User avatar
cap
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Over here.... In the Corner.... No Really!!!!

Postby Kilgore on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:19 pm

cap wrote:Its good to see that Vince gave ole Glen a chance, cause you are right.

I think Vinces thing with firing guys who get "screwed" in a not good way, is to keep the lesser of two evils. Plus he's typically got more money invested in the cheater (I can only assume you are talking about Edge) than the victim (Hardy). It sucks, it aint fair, hell it aint even right, but it is what it is.

I think he should have fired both Lita and Edge in that situation. But Matt broke "the code" so it is what it is. Also, when he got brought back, I am sure he got and is getting paid.

As far as moments. The first TLC was great. But Tommy Dreamer vs Primetime Brian Lee in a the scaffold and tables match was better.


I have to be honest and say that I never liked Matt as much as Jeff in the first place, but just as he had the opportunity to be right where Christian is, passed it up, and let Vince then just toss away what could have been the greatest angle in years by playing it so stupid...I like him more now, and it's nice there's one stable Hardy, but I hope he's checking off the days until the new deal is up.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby cap on Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:24 pm

Kilgore wrote:
cap wrote:Its good to see that Vince gave ole Glen a chance, cause you are right.

I think Vinces thing with firing guys who get "screwed" in a not good way, is to keep the lesser of two evils. Plus he's typically got more money invested in the cheater (I can only assume you are talking about Edge) than the victim (Hardy). It sucks, it aint fair, hell it aint even right, but it is what it is.

I think he should have fired both Lita and Edge in that situation. But Matt broke "the code" so it is what it is. Also, when he got brought back, I am sure he got and is getting paid.

As far as moments. The first TLC was great. But Tommy Dreamer vs Primetime Brian Lee in a the scaffold and tables match was better.


I have to be honest and say that I never liked Matt as much as Jeff in the first place, but just as he had the opportunity to be right where Christian is, passed it up, and let Vince then just toss away what could have been the greatest angle in years by playing it so stupid...I like him more now, and it's nice there's one stable Hardy, but I hope he's checking off the days until the new deal is up.


Point taken, Vince has not been incredibly sharp for a few years now.

Thats why I want TNA to succeed. If Vince has to work he will get sharp. And maybe, just maybe he won't listen to his son in law.

What are the odds Trips is wearing the belt after WM?????
Image

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
User avatar
cap
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Over here.... In the Corner.... No Really!!!!

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Feb 28, 2006 10:53 am

cap wrote:
Point taken, Vince has not been incredibly sharp for a few years now.

Thats why I want TNA to succeed. If Vince has to work he will get sharp. And maybe, just maybe he won't listen to his son in law.

What are the odds Trips is wearing the belt after WM?????


i hear ya - maybe we can some more Monday Night War type sharpness again... leave to finally getting your ass kicked in the ratings to help you realize that you just might not be the only game in town... but alas - the bigger TNA will get - the more money they ask for when they sell out to Vince...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby cap on Wed Mar 01, 2006 1:44 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
cap wrote:
Point taken, Vince has not been incredibly sharp for a few years now.

Thats why I want TNA to succeed. If Vince has to work he will get sharp. And maybe, just maybe he won't listen to his son in law.

What are the odds Trips is wearing the belt after WM?????


i hear ya - maybe we can some more Monday Night War type sharpness again... leave to finally getting your ass kicked in the ratings to help you realize that you just might not be the only game in town... but alas - the bigger TNA will get - the more money they ask for when they sell out to Vince...


I hope not. The thing is when WCW sold out they were owned by Time Warner, who did not want them anymore, and had no interest in broadcasting them anymore. I believe it will be a long time before things ever got to that point, if they ever did.
Image

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
User avatar
cap
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Over here.... In the Corner.... No Really!!!!

Postby havocSchultz on Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:12 am

sooo...anybody else get a chancw to see the return of Saturday Night's Main Event on NBC last night... 1st time in almost 15 years...

first of all - i must say - it was nice to hear Jim Ross calling the shots again - even if it was just for the one night - so far at least 0 i mean - joey styles is okay and quite talented - but there's just something soothing about Good Ole JR calling a match...

2ndly - the matches - the WrestleMania Mania MainEventers handicap versus match was okay - kinda played out how you'd expect - with the heels turning on their teammates - everybody taking a shot at everybody - then - when the melee was over - just cena and orton (the 2 legal men) are once again face to face in the ring - orton goes for the RKO - Cena reverse it into a roll-up and wins... hmmm... not bad - still seems to kinda feel like they're building cena up quite a bit - continuously surprising triple H - so as to eventually give Trips the belt at WrestleMania...

the triple threat match from SmackDown should be ok - i'd actually be happy with any of the 3 holding it for awhile - but i have a small inkling it might go to Orton so as to make the way for Batista's return - they do have a rivalry that never was played out finished - so who knows...

there was a diva match -nothing spectacular -
Booker T "pulled uplame" so his mathc against The Boogeyman would be cancelled - he got found out later - so now they're gonna meet at Mania...

the beer drinking contest was not bad - good to see Stone Cold back in the Ring - and you could tell a couple of times him and JBL actually had to try not to laugh when they were "verbally" going at it...and it was cool when Benoit tossed JBL back in the ring when he tried to run from Austin...then Austin proceeds to continuously douse him in all the beer - and then - wait for it - Stuns him...all in all - nothing special - but it gave you exactely what you wanted...

mark henry called out Taker - Taker came - beat the crap outta mark henry for a couple of minutes - then he proceeded to choke-slam and tombstone pile drive Daivari into the top of the big double-wide casket...

edge returned with the cutting edge - foley was his guest - foley attacked - but got smacked with a chair by Lita - then Edge slammed foley down onto thumbtacks - foley got up - chased them down the walkway - foley then got the better of edge and eventually got even giving him a con-chair-to on the steel walkway...

the main event - street fight of HBK vs. Shane O'Mac... not bad - what you'd expect - a nice superplex off a ladder from inside the ring down to 2 tables below by HBK on Shane was nice - also - when Shane was attempting the terminator (his leaping from one corner to another) with michales laid out in the corner - and vince holding a garbage can againast him - was nice cause michales rolled out of the way at the last second - and vince ended up getting the can to the face...
so then michales takes control - does his thing - the flying cross-body, the nip-up, the inverted atomic drop, the elbow off the top rope, then he tunes up the band and nails shane with the sweet chin music. HBK pins shane - ref makes it to 2 and a half when vince yanks the ref out of ring and knocks him out apparentely...
so HBK has vince in ring - is going to do something when Shane finally gets up - and nails michaels with a low-blow - then Shane places HBK in teh sharp-shooter and Vince calls for the bell and for shane to be announced the winner by submission...even though HBK didn't actually submit... of course - echoing the infamous Montreal Screw Job from 97 i believe... where the same thing happened to Bret hart but with Michaels coming out the victor...

so - all in all - it was a nice return to the Main Event - nothing spectacular - kinda like a joint episode of Raw/Smackdown - not as big as a PPV... but it does set up wrestlemania a bit more - and am i the only who thinks something more than just vince vs. shawn is gonna happen at Mania... it just feels like the Hitman is going to be making more than just a hall of fame appearance... or maybe it's just wishful dreaming... but with Bret and Vince kinda making up recently - and this whole thing about michaels and vince - i just think that they should/would/could and have to at least have michaels and hitman fight again - it's really one of the only rivalries that everybody would love to see played out right now - but you never know...

oh well...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am

okay... for the few fans out there - here are the WrestleMania 22 results:
spoilers below in case for some reason you plan on checking it out later...






























1 - torrie Wilson DEFEATS Candice Michelle in the Playboy Pillow Fight

2 - boogeyman DEFEATS booker t & sharmell

3- mickie james DEFEATS Trish Stratus for the Women's Championship

4- Kane & Big Show DEFEAT Carlito & Chris Masters to RETAIN Tag Team Championship

5- JBL DEFEATS Chris Benoit for The U.S Championship

6- RVD wins the 6-Man Money-In-The-Bank Match

7- Edge DEFEATS Mick Foley in Hardcore Match

8- Undertaker DEFEATS Mark Henry in a Casket Match (to become 14-0 @ WrestleMania)

9- Shawn Michaels DEFEATS (and beats the hell outta) Mr. McMahon in a No Holds Barred match

10- Rey Mysterio DEFEATS Randy Orton and Kurt Angle to Win Worl Heavyweight Championship

11- Jon Cena DEFEATS (by submission) Triple H to RETAIN WWE Championship...


what were your favorite matches - what was good - what was bad...etc...

was Mysterios's win just for sentimaental value due to Eddie Guererro - as well as the fact the orton was the one pinned - angle wan't involved in decision - and - Angle actually made both tap out at different points in the match - but the ref was distracted each time by the 3rd memeber of match...

ws it cool or weird that almost half of the crown was booing Cena - while other half was cheering...

was Shane McMahon being forced to kiss Mr. Mcmahon's ass one fo the funniest moments.. and etc...

discuss amongst yourselves...
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby Vegeta on Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:20 am

Holy crap! Rey Mysterio is the WWE Worlds Champion? :shock:
Triple H actually lost a big match? :shock: Wow, sounds like it was actually good...
User avatar
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY
 
Posts: 6274
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 11:22 am
Location: U.S.S.A.

Postby cap on Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:23 pm

I heard there was two pretty to very good matches:

Edge vs Foley
The six man Ladder Match

I heard the rest was pretty rushed, but OK. Most of the rest of the card was pretty uninteresting, at least it was to me.

I agree with Vegeta..... HOLY SHIT.... HHH lost a big match.... Wow, that is impressive all on its own.... Even though I would not have minded him winning, strictly because I can't stand Cena. The whole white ghetto thug thing is stale.

Rey winning the title is pretty cool.

Kane and the Big Show will hold the belts until their fued starts.

The rest of it is what it is.

I like McMahon getting the crap beat out him by HBK. But McMahon getting beat around always makes me happy...... Thats why he is so successful....
Image

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
User avatar
cap
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1073
Joined: Sun Dec 18, 2005 4:21 pm
Location: Over here.... In the Corner.... No Really!!!!

Postby Kilgore on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:20 pm

I thought this was a much improved Wrestlemania than last year, save for the omission of MNM and the other good tag teams from samckdown - Mexicools, Kendrick and London, and, though I've only seen them together once, Kid Kash and Jamiw Noble...there easily could have been space for them on this show....

Touching on a few points -

1) How the hell Ric Flair, and , even more so, Vince McMahon can take those bumps at their ages is unbeilievable...I normally question Vince, but last night was a put-up-shut-up match, and he delivered by taking an awesome ass-kicking

2) As much as I was impressed with the best women's match I have seen between Trish and Mickie (until the fuck-up at the end), I was more impressed with Torrie 'Eye Candy' Wilson actually having some skills out of seemingly nowhere...I actually wished she was wrestling someone with wrestling skill instead of that vacuum cleaner.

3) The more people hate on Cena, the more I like him...which is odd, since initially I couldn't stand the guy. Good god, the man is not too short of Austin or the Rock in movesets, lay off him...people forget what a pain in the ass it is when Trips gets the belt and doesn't lose it for months at a time....

More points later...gotta eat.
Last edited by Kilgore on Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby Kilgore on Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:58 pm

Okay...

4) The 'Money in the Bank' match is now officially the match I'm looking forward to every year...Shelton Benjamin is stellar, and RVD deserved the win...of course, this will likely get hammered into the ground soon enough

5) I'm now definitely tired of The Boogeyman...it seems to me that his whole thing would be neat to see live, once, but he can't wrestle for shit and that's obvious.

6) Shawn Michaels and the Undertaker are freaking gods when it comes to making diamonds from shit ideas...I thought for sure that Taker-Henry was going to be my least favorite match - well, maybe just ahead of Boogeyman-Booker, and that's including 'Lingerie Pillow Fight', but he saved that whole thing with the wicked springboard over the casket, and the subsequent wrap-up. I would probably make the same statement about Angle most nights, but there wasn't much of him yesterday.

And finally:

7) I was okay with the 'original gangsters' pregame for Cena, a little cheesy, but it fit the story they are trying to get across, and fit the town...but what in the fuck was that entrance for HHH? First off, I'm never referring to that douchebag as 'King of Kings' because it's stupid, and that throne entrance with Trips as Conan was unreal levels of nauseous. I have long assumed he was eventually going to fully convert to a licensed superhero as a character, but I guess I assumed it was going to be The Mighty Thor. In fact that would be a hell of a lot better, big blue and red outfit, calling his sledgehammer Mjollnir...but only if they go the Don Blake route and make him hobbled constantly when he's not in the ring. And wear a white 70's doctor's outfit.

And here's another point: Does this mean we now have to listen to TWO THEME SONGS BY MOTORHEAD every time that dude comes out?...as it is, he's one of the least interesting main-event guys on the mike, yet due to his influence goes on for twenty minutes on a three-minute topic regulary. I appreciate he lost this time, but you know that ain't gonna last for long...

I will, however, recind my comments on his wardrobe provided they re-design the crown to look exactly like Jughead's hat from Archie Comics. Because who doesn't like Jughead?

And I will also go on record and say I would pay a hundred bucks to watch Lemmy Klimister lose his cool and beat the hell out of that tool for dragging the good Motorhead name down.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby Leckomaniac on Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:37 pm

I am bummed that Rey won the title...I fricken love Randy Orton. He is a great heel.

And RVD the WHOLE FUCKING SHOW!!!

It is about damn time he got his shot.

I bet he cashes in the "money in the bank" at the ECW pay-per-view.

If he wins the title I will freak out, I have loved him since his ECW days!

I mean you have to love those anime/spray paint tights he wears!
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Terminator on Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:38 pm

Randy Orton is suspended starting April 12th. There's talk that he even may be let go as he isn't liked by many including The Undertaker.
User avatar
Terminator
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:16 pm

The Undertaker doesn't like the Ortons. Stems from Taker finding out that Bob Orton once had Hepetitis and Bob didn't tell anyone until after they'd done a big blade job.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:28 pm

If Orton get let go it'll be a huge mistake...he has a bright future in the wrestling industry...he is athletic and charismatic.

I hope it all gets resolved.
Image
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:21 pm

He's not great, but is about 50x better than Cena.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Postby Crayotic Rockwell on Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:30 pm

Randy Orton is only slightly more charismatic than AJ Styles. And speaking of that, I can't believe that WWE actually have a world champion smaller than the guys on the TNA roster.. blows my mind with Vince's sexual big-man fetish

Hope to catch a glimpse of the MITB match and Foley/Edge at soem stage.. otherwise WM sounds like a bit of a bust out.. well, aside from the pure joy of watching Cena get booed
The Anime Stock Exchange for all your anime tripe
Crayotic Rockwell
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 156
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:06 pm

Postby Fried Gold on Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:34 pm

Mysterio getting the title is just another way of milking the Eddie Guerrero situation.
User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Postby Terminator on Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:35 pm

No one talking about Kane attacking Kane? So goofy, I loved it.

Image
Image

Wait, that's not Kane. It's Peg Bundy!

Image
User avatar
Terminator
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:43 pm

Terminator wrote:No one talking about Kane attacking Kane? So goofy, I loved it.

Image
Image

Wait, that's not Kane. It's Peg Bundy!

Image


well, whoever it is, they obviously have a very revealing tattoo, as kanes costume only has two sleeves when its not him wearing it.

and for the record,
randy orton is a complete and total douchebag.
cena is almost as bad, but for some reason, i can laugh at cenas retardedness, even though i thoroughly despise him.
but randy orton can eat my ass. the sooner they fire that worthless piece of shit, the better!
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Jun 02, 2006 2:56 pm

HERE is the video of Kane vs. Kane. It's pretty obvious the guy with the mask is trying to imitated Kane's walk an manerisms, but he's got a distinctive gait himself.

I only catch up with my wrestling these days via Youtube. Love that site.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:15 pm

No one in here is talking about the rumored return of DX?

If they can capture lightning in a bottle again this time around, it could be interesting to watch.
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:30 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:No one in here is talking about the rumored return of DX?

If they can capture lightning in a bottle again this time around, it could be interesting to watch.


there wont be a full return of dx.
shawn michaels and HHH are supposedly going to be hooking back up, and there is a good chance they will whore out the dx name.
but i can almost guarantee you there will be no road dogg, bad ass billy gunn, or chyna. so it wont really be a return.
really, the whole thing seems stupid to me, but vinnie mac is notorious for bringing stuff back inappropriately, just for the benefit of a few cheap pops.
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:40 pm

Brocktune wrote:shawn michaels and HHH are supposedly going to be hooking back up, and there is a good chance they will whore out the dx name.
but i can almost guarantee you there will be no road dogg, bad ass billy gunn, or chyna. so it wont really be a return.


ya, but aren't HBK and HHH really the only good thing about DX, you know - plus the crotch-chopping...

Bad Ass Billy Gun made a d00ch out of himself as Mr. Ass, Road Dogg was usually just an image anyways, i barely recall anything too exciting coming from him, and Chyna was a dude, a tough muthafucka, be he wouldn't have been as popular if it wasn't for those nice tits...

and what?!?! no mention of The 1-2-3- Xpac Kid or something like that...


Brock, i thought you loved the Bronco Buster (or something like that) as a finishing move...

































if you know what i mean... :wink:
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:48 pm

Personally, I was a fan of the Fame Asser. Quality move.
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:48 pm

The original DX was only HHH, Michaels and Chyna...Road Dogg, Ass, and the other Ass didn't come along until version 2, when HHH was the leader...so it's DX without Chyna, which is fine by me...

The 'Other Kane' is a guy that wrestles in their Deep South developmental territory, goes by the name of 'Freakin' Deacon' - image Google the name to see the dude...HUGE tattoo work on the arms, thus the full cover-up....nice call.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby havocSchultz on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:50 pm

MasterWhedon wrote:Personally, I was a fan of the Fame Asser. Quality move.


you would be...

:shock:
User avatar
havocSchultz
is full of stars...
 
Posts: 15695
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:46 am
Location: living amongst a hazy nothing...

Postby RockyDennis on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:51 pm

Wasn't Ravishing Rick Rude also a founding member of DX?
User avatar
RockyDennis
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:59 pm
Location: Orlando, FL

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:51 pm

I am excited about the return of DX, and if the rumors are true and the WWE is close to signing Jeff Hardy well then hot damn am I pumped.

The WWE really lacks someone like Jeff Hardy, he is a bad ass who is willing to do some sweet moves. I am hoping to see an RVD vs. Jeff Hardy battle in the near future.
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby MasterWhedon on Fri Jun 02, 2006 3:54 pm

You know who needs to get back together? Edge and Christian.

Man, those five second poses were the shit...
User avatar
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE
 
Posts: 9473
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:07 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Postby Terminator on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:03 pm

Jeff Hardy is horrible. Last I heard, he's still under TNA contract, but they aren't using him because he no showed a bunch of times. Too busy sniffing paint and writing shitty music.

Fake Kane was Deep South Wrestling (WWE developemental promotion) wrestler Freakin' Deacon. He's said to be quite clumsy.

Kane has wore the two armed attire before, but yes, Deacon has a tatoo on his arm. He wasn't even wearing the full attire though, as one of his arms didn't have the black flames on it.

Apparently, the mask fell apart before he went out and they had to put it together and while it wasn't noticeable on TV, his outfit tore open and almost exposed his crotch. He also showed his forehead as he tried to fix the wig after chokeslaming Kane.

Edit: Guess his name was mentioned.

Rick Rude did later join D-X after the starting three, but before NAO and X-Pac. He showed up on Nitro the same night WWF was running a taped RAW with him still in D-X.
User avatar
Terminator
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:12 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
Brocktune wrote:shawn michaels and HHH are supposedly going to be hooking back up, and there is a good chance they will whore out the dx name.
but i can almost guarantee you there will be no road dogg, bad ass billy gunn, or chyna. so it wont really be a return.


ya, but aren't HBK and HHH really the only good thing about DX, you know - plus the crotch-chopping...

Bad Ass Billy Gun made a d00ch out of himself as Mr. Ass, Road Dogg was usually just an image anyways, i barely recall anything too exciting coming from him, and Chyna was a dude, a tough muthafucka, be he wouldn't have been as popular if it wasn't for those nice tits...

and what?!?! no mention of The 1-2-3- Xpac Kid or something like that...


Brock, i thought you loved the Bronco Buster (or something like that) as a finishing move...

































if you know what i mean... :wink:


i thought i had successfully purged all memories of sean "x-punk" waltman from my mind long ago. then came havoc.
thanks fucker.
IF you know what i mean :wink: :wink: :wink:



oh yeah,

FUCK JEFF HARDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby RockyDennis on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:12 pm

Terminator wrote:Rick Rude did later join D-X after the starting three, but before NAO and X-Pac. He showed up on Nitro the same night WWF was running a taped RAW with him still in D-X.


Oh yeah and he shaved his beard so everyone knew that Raw was taped and Nitro was live. Those were some good times. I used to love when they would read off the results for the taped WWF events durning Nitro.
User avatar
RockyDennis
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 160
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:59 pm
Location: Orlando, FL

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:29 pm

Fuck Jeff Hardy???? Are you serious? Jeff Hardy was awesome and has the potential to continue to be awesome.

His signing with the WWE is contingent upon his sobering up and being more professional.

But honestly, how can anyone here say fuck Jeff Hardy...the guy provided some of the most bad ass moments in modern WWE history. The TLC matches that he participated in were unbelievable. If he can capture that again, he could be one of the better wrestlers WWE has.
User avatar
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 11031
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2005 9:32 pm
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:36 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:Fuck Jeff Hardy???? Are you serious? Jeff Hardy was awesome and has the potential to continue to be awesome.

His signing with the WWE is contingent upon his sobering up and being more professional.

But honestly, how can anyone here say fuck Jeff Hardy...the guy provided some of the most bad ass moments in modern WWE history. The TLC matches that he participated in were unbelievable. If he can capture that again, he could be one of the better wrestlers WWE has.


dude, the guy was a complete putz.
in addition to being a moron, and an extreme displeasure to watch. if vince brings back any hardys, please god let it be matt, the only one worth a shit.
leave jeff alone to concentrate on his true love, the atrociously homer-sexual peroxwhygen
*wretch*
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby Terminator on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:37 pm

So diving off a ladder would automatically make him one of the best?
User avatar
Terminator
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:48 pm

Terminator wrote:So diving off a ladder would automatically make him one of the best?


exactly
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby Terminator on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:17 pm

Matt is on Smackdown, BTW.
User avatar
Terminator
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Canada

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:54 pm

And Jeff is on Paint Thinner, judging by his ring attire in the last year.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby Brocktune on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:55 pm

smackdown sucks
Image
User avatar
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6490
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2005 10:32 pm
Location: Pico & Sepulveda

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:58 pm

But I will say, that though Matt may be more reliable, he's a hell of a lot less interesting, and can't cut a promo for anything...Jeff has always been a lot crazier and more interesting, even if he is an erratic punk half of the time.

In fact, the most interesting storyline thing Matt has been involved in as a solo performer, was when Lita boned Edge in real-ilfe. And techinically, he didn't do anything, other than bitch a lot.

Piper's on Smackdown tonight. I love Roddy Piper, always will. I don't care how tubby he gets, he's still a hundred times more interesting and entertaining than a hundred Chris Masters, Umagas, and Golddusts rolled into one.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby Kilgore on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:00 pm

Brocktune wrote:smackdown sucks


For the record, I would have agreed with this until six months ago, when they began having cohesive storylines, more actual matches than promos, and have produced a much better show than RAW week in and week out.

Of course, I'm siding with the new ECW show when it starts in two weeks, until it gets completely watered down into a McMahon-themed show....
Kilgore
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 1051
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 8:33 pm

Postby buster00 on Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:04 pm

I don't think this has ever been posted here...a must-see for every fan...

Footage of Sid Vicious breaking his leg.

Enjoy your dinner.
User avatar
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 6401
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:12 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 1 guest