Miami Vice: Kneel Before Mann!!! (SPOILERS)

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

With 10 being the best and 1 being the worst, how would you rate Miami Vice?

4%
16%
16%
20%
8%
8%
12%
No votes
No votes
4%
I'm waiting for TV / DVD
8%
No Don Johnson?! No pet alligator?! Socks?! No way!
4%

Total votes : 25

Postby doglips on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:05 pm

That is a very cool trailer. Really looking forward to this now.

I suspect that Farrell's career is about to hit a new orbit, with this and The New World in the bag, both of which appear to be fantastic, ( and his upcoming projectsare really varied ) he will have some very cool scripts landing on his agents desk. You do not get picked by Mann and Malick because your a pretty boy.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:14 pm

HELL F'N YEAH!!!

That was a good trailer.

I can't wait for this one. Only Michael Mann can capture the grit and grime of the dark side of Police work.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby ONeillSG1 on Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:16 pm

Neo Zeed wrote:Lets say the movie is announced Pg-13 (I don't believe it's been rated yet). Would you guys care or would you think it was watered down Mann?

If it was, I have faith in Mann to keep the integrity of his vision despite the ratings limitation. In fact, he may be the ONLY director out there now whom I can trust to do so.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby Moriarty on Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:24 pm

Shane wrote:Why Miami Vice?

I'll pass

You do know that Michael Mann was one of the primary creative forces on the TV show MIAMI VICE, right? He didn't just randomly pick this as a title to remake... this is him going back to one of the places he started.
Moriarty
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby El Scorcho on Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:29 pm

Moriarty wrote:
Shane wrote:Why Miami Vice?

I'll pass

You do know that Michael Mann was one of the primary creative forces on the TV show MIAMI VICE, right? He didn't just randomly pick this as a title to remake... this is him going back to one of the places he started.

'Tis true. I had momentarily forgotten about that.
El Scorcho
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Tue Dec 13, 2005 1:31 am

Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby DocBosch on Tue Dec 13, 2005 5:16 am

I've been excited about this movie ever since they started shooting down here in Miami (duh). I felt that Mann's visual style, and the involvment with in original series, was going to make it something special.

I also have a hard-on for movies shot down here. I think South Florida has such a unique look and feel that can be adapted in different ways. I knew Mann's approach would be much different the cliche Bad Boys or CSI:Miami motif.

Something to keep in mind is that for the big chase scene in Bad Boys 2 they closed off the McArthur Causeway, which links Miami and Miami Beach. 2Fast 2Furious actually shot in Broward County, not Miami, on a highway that goes off into the Everglades. The Miami Vice shoot closed down the entire stretch of I-95 that goes through downtown Miami, something that I don't think has been done before (closing of a major highway). That should be some scene.

-Kevin
DocBosch
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Shane on Wed Feb 15, 2006 12:11 am

Who thought this was a good idea?

Probibally the same guy that decided someone wanted to see a Baywatch movie.

Remaking good T.V. is one thing
Shane
AIRWOLF

Postby Doc Holliday on Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:42 am

Tyrone_Shoelaces wrote:Anybody know if Jan Hammer is doing the score? Any cameos?

Don't know about a "Crockett's Theme 2006" remix...but last I heard both P-M Thomas and D johnson were looking at ideas for cameos. Would be cool if Olmos got a look-in as well...he was always my favourite from the show.

And with Mann at the helm, I'll be surprised if this doesn't subvert its own forerunner, rather than pay homage to it.....
"I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades..."

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:04 am

when i first heard they were making a Miami Vice movie i wasn't too optimistic, but then i saw the trailer and loved it. one of the movies on my "must see" list for '06.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Doc Holliday on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:09 am

Peven wrote:when i first heard they were making a Miami Vice movie i wasn't too optimistic, but then i saw the trailer and loved it. one of the movies on my "must see" list for '06.

I haven't seen the trailer Peven...what sort of tone did they go for, or wasn't it too apparent?

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby WinslowLeach on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:09 am

I love the TV show, its one of my favorites, but Im still not sure if I want to watch Farrell and Foxx as Crockett and Tubbs.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:10 am

Shane wrote:Who thought this was a good idea?

Probibally the same guy that decided someone wanted to see a Baywatch movie.

Remaking good T.V. is one thing

Lot's of people thought it was a good idea. For it's time, Miami Vice was an OUTSTANDING drama. Forget about the fashion sense of the leads... the show had balls. Shane honestly, the entertainment universe doesn't revolved around your narrow view of what is "good" or "bad".
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:12 am

Doc Holliday wrote:
Peven wrote:when i first heard they were making a Miami Vice movie i wasn't too optimistic, but then i saw the trailer and loved it. one of the movies on my "must see" list for '06.

I haven't seen the trailer Peven...what sort of tone did they go for, or wasn't it too apparent?

Trailer definitely paid homage to the original with its music choice (a Lincoln Park/Jay Z collaboration) and also with many images of sports cars, race boats and such. But the trailer also showed a movie that had a more global focus, and the dialog was typical Michael Mann tough guy-speak. It's a great trailer. You should check it out.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby WinslowLeach on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:12 am

I have a feeling the movie is going to be like Heat meets Bad Boys. I dont know if thats good or bad, maybe itll be a really good crime film like Heat was. We'll see....
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby doglips on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:14 am

You can watch the trailer here

It's BADASS.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Flumm on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:17 am

I saw the teaser on TV a little while ago, and up to then I had been kind of dismissive too Doc, in retrospect it's difficult to see why I was pessamistic, considering Mann is involved, but now I'm excited for the thing, it looks like it will be one of the better movies of the summer...
Last edited by Flumm on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:21 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:

Trailer definitely paid homage to the original with its music choice (a Lincoln Park/Jay Z collaboration) and also with many images of sports cars, race boats and such. But the trailer also showed a movie that had a more global focus, and the dialog was typical Michael Mann tough guy-speak. It's a great trailer. You should check it out.

Thanks Burl...I might get the chance at the weekend..sadly my house has been the House of Ludd since the PC gasped its last...so I have to rely on actually being in the cinema (damned work firewall).

When I heard Mann was at the Helm, any fears I had were dispelled. It was his baby...which makes it different to all the other TV-to-Movie conversions. And I think he's a great director...good (no strike that, brilliant) visualist and a good writer of character.

I remember the whole arc where we were never sure if Crockett had turned bad or just gone deep, deep, deeeeeep undercover (OK, we knew really...but we had fun pretending we didn't). One of Bruce Willis' first ever acting gigs was a generic hot-headed gang boss on one episode. He looked so young, had an earring...loads of hair as well!

I used to laugh back in the day...it always seemed as if te main bad guy every episode got killed the same way - RELUCTANTLY. Corckett and Tubbs seemed to nearly always kill the bad guy....but never directly. It would be in response to the baddie going for his gun foolishly one last time..or nicking it off an atetnding patrolman. Or an abused girlfriend/pimp/rival bad buy would plug him just when it seemed he was turning himself in. Or they'd turn the gun on themselves - but NEVER did they kill them directly in a gunfight. You know how the memory plays tricks..so I don't know how accurate it is in reality...but at school this was a long-running joke between all us fans....

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:24 am

How good is the trailer? It makes Linkin Park seem unbeliavably cool. Usually a trailer nicks cool tunes to bump up it's hip factor, but this one works the other way round.
I'm only looking forward to Superman Returns more this summer.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Doc Holliday on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:30 am

Miami Vice memories:

Pastelles

Espradils

Rolled up jacket sleeves

The back shot of the two girls in bikinis during the opening credits

Flamingoes

A Studly cop with a betting addiction in the back up crew

Olmos going undercover in a hard prison

Sheena Easton getting it

The ensuing Jack-Daniels-on-a-boat-with-crocodile-staring-angr ily-at-the-horizon-whilst-a-Hammer-tune plays in D-Minor (the saddest of all keys)

Crockett emerging from a near-death experience as a cold-as-ice hitman who was after Tubbs. We knew he was bad because he grew his hair into a mullet for this particular arc.

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby WinslowLeach on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:34 am

That TV show rules man, no doubt about it. It still holds up really well even now. Did anyone get the Miami Vice Season Two DVD set? It rocks!
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:37 am

Anyone remember the MIAMI VICE computer game? I had it on the Commodore 64...but couldn't get my head around driving the car on the right side of the road during the chase sequences (I'm a Brit). So I'd normally crash and spend hours playing the same opening level.

But on the rare occasion I made it to the next destination...I liked the fact you could shoot a perp in the leg then interrogate him/her for information. Or sweet talk them. Or arrest them. Or just blow them away.

Over ten years before a certain Jack Bauer came to our screens too

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:09 am

Doc Holliday wrote:

well, you can only tell so much from a trailer/teaser, but this one oozes Mann's style; everything from the camera angles/shots to the electric-blue visual tone. it really does seem to be taking the essence of the show and amping up to big screen seriousness and quality. from the limited footage shown, it also seems to me this may be the movie where Farrell really hits his stride. he is one of those guys that came on the scene without a lot of hype, but hasn't lived up to it yet; Miami Vice could be THE movie to do it for him.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby John-Locke on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:11 am

TonyWilson wrote:.

Seconded

Definitely near the top of my most anticipated films list, something about it just looks so damn cool, I bet I'm dissapointed like I was with Collateral though, it was good but it there were too many coinceidences.

Hmmm I can smell a new thread cooking.

What else comes out this year?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby TonyWilson on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:15 am

John-Locke wrote:
TonyWilson wrote:.

Seconded

Definitely near the top of my most anticipated films list, something about it just looks so damn cool, I bet I'm dissapointed like I was with Collateral though, it was good but it there were too many coinceidences.

Hmmm I can smell a new thread cooking.

What else comes out this year?

I'm on it.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Doc Holliday on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:19 am

Peven wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:

well, you can only tell so much from a trailer/teaser, but this one oozes Mann's style; everything from the camera angles/shots to the electric-blue visual tone. it really does seem to be taking the essence of the show and amping up to big screen seriousness and quality. from the limited footage shown, it also seems to me this may be the movie where Farrell really hits his stride. he is one of those guys that came on the scene without a lot of hype, but hasn't lived up to it yet; Miami Vice could be THE movie to do it for him.

That brings me much cheer Peven - thank you. I'm in danger of not liking Farrell through a combination of a coupla lazy roles and over-exposure....but I want to like him....fingers crossed this is the movie...I like how Mann treats his actors and am hopeful....

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:37 am

Doc Holliday wrote:
Peven wrote:
Doc Holliday wrote:

That brings me much cheer Peven - thank you. I'm in danger of not liking Farrell through a combination of a coupla lazy roles and over-exposure....but I want to like him....fingers crossed this is the movie...I like how Mann treats his actors and am hopeful....

geez, i just noticed my brain fart, stating Ferrell came on the scene "WITHOUT a lot of hype", when i was thinking, "WITH a lot of hype".

i actually liked the work he did in Daredevil, one of the best parts of the movie actually, but like Doc says, he seems to have mailed it in a lot since then. i think the combination of the role itself and the director, Mann, for Miami Vice could bring out his best.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby John-Locke on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:01 am

I really like Farrell, he was good in Tigerland, Minority Report, DD, Phone Booth, The Recruit (no worse than Pacino, and it was ultimately a servicable thriller), Alexander (Yes I like this film) and he was brilliant in The New World .

I don't know why he gets all the bad coverage for his acting, I think it's more to do with his personal life myself.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Doc Holliday on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:15 am

I'd agree with all those films bar The Recruit (only because I haven't seen that one yet) and Alexander. I was just aware that I was watching Colin Farrell in alexander. And films like SWAT and turns like his appearance in SCRUBS undermine those fine fine films.

He was excellent in The New World...and thats why I want to like him. He is a good actor, I don't dispute it for a second...but - and you're most likely right, its probably just because he's been so high profile - he is one actor that every third film or so takes me right out of the picture, because he seems so self-aware in the role.....

Demetri Martin
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Peven on Wed Feb 15, 2006 11:21 am

John-Locke wrote:I really like Farrell, he was good in Tigerland, Minority Report, DD, Phone Booth, The Recruit (no worse than Pacino, and it was ultimately a servicable thriller), Alexander (Yes I like this film) and he was brilliant in The New World .

I don't know why he gets all the bad coverage for his acting, I think it's more to do with his personal life myself.

i like Farrell too. i think he has that "it" that actors are either born with or not. i think his best is yet to come though, as he matures both on and off screen, IF he matures on and off screen.

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby Eric G on Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:50 pm

ShoWEST posters from Latino Review;

note - I dont care.
Eric G
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:57 pm

Just checked out the trailer. All bad memories or objections that it's a movie version of the TV series are now gone forever.

This looks excellent man.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Flumm on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:02 pm

Eric G wrote:note - I dont care.

:o

Bit of a policy change there, Eric.

:wink:
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Eric G on Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:12 pm

Flumm wrote:

Jamie Foxx and Miami f*&#in Vice will do that Flumm. Where did all the Jamie Foxx love come from all of a sudden? What was it? Because he played some blind black piano player? Please.... He'll always be that stoopid homey Bunz from that tasteful comedy....Booty Call
Eric G
AIRWOLF

Postby Neo Zeed on Mon Mar 20, 2006 3:51 am

Eric G wrote:
Flumm wrote:

Jamie Foxx and Miami f*&#in Vice will do that Flumm. Where did all the Jamie Foxx love come from all of a sudden? What was it? Because he played some blind black piano player? Please.... He'll always be that stoopid homey Bunz from that tasteful comedy....Booty Call

What? No love for Booty Call? Or was that non sarcasm and you liked da Bzooty Call? I just like typing bzooty
Neo Zeed
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:26 am

Hahaha, that's awesome. Jamie Foxx got top billing. Danny Glover, Phillip Michael Thomas, Samuel L Jackson, and any other black half of a buddy cop duo should be proud. This probably has more to do with the fact that Collin Farrel is a turd and Jamie Foxx won an Oscar than color, but it's still funny.

They should make Edward James Olmos a street pimp suffering from french pox. He sure as hell has the face for it.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby WinslowLeach on Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:13 am

Edward James Olmos shouldve been cast as a really loudmouth talkative character in the film version. The complete opposite of Castillo in the TV series.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:10 am

Peven wrote:
John-Locke wrote:I really like Farrell, he was good in Tigerland, Minority Report, DD, Phone Booth, The Recruit (no worse than Pacino, and it was ultimately a servicable thriller), Alexander (Yes I like this film) and he was brilliant in The New World .

i like Farrell too. i think he has that "it" that actors are either born with or not. i think his best is yet to come though, as he matures both on and off screen, IF he matures on and off screen.

Yes, Farrell is a good actor, though I have my doubts about this movie. For the most part TV series' make crap films. As for Jamie Foxx....well, Samuel L Jackson he aint. 'Ray' was a pretty good 'star turn' but that was about all (and certainly Forest Whitacker as Charley Parker in 'Bird' was far more outstanding). Of more interest to me is Christopher Nolan's 'The Prestige'. This could well turn out to be one of THE films of 2006.
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:26 am

HollywoodBabylon wrote:
Yes, Farrell is a good actor, though I have my doubts about this movie. For the most part TV series' make crap films.

yes - but most films based on TV series don't usually have the original creative force from the show now adapting/updating/making the film - especially when that creative force is of the calibre of Michael Mann... Miami vice was one of the earliest things that Michael Mann did before becoming a celebrated feature film director - he was one of the reasons the show was so cool - and it is modern day - so it's not like they're trying to capitalize on the "nostalgia" and "cheesiness" of the original like the Starsky and Hutch movie did by placing it in the original time-frame of the show...

i think of this as more of another (possibly) great movie by Mann - with quite the Collateral digital look - then just another TV show adaptation... i have a lotta faith in Mann and this movie - and i do have high hopes and anticipation for it...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby WinslowLeach on Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:59 am

One TV cop show adaptation I actually liked alot was The Mod Squad. I just liked how they updated it and it seemed to work well. It wasnt over the top and really fancy. It was just a good little story and I enjoyed the characters of Julie (Claire Danes), Pete (Giovanni Ribisi) and Link (Omar Epps).

I just hope this Miami Vice movie has a solid story and I like spending time the characters. It really has to seeing I'm a longtime fan of the TV series. I'm really not a big fan of Farrell or Foxx at this point, I'm not even a big Mann fan. I liked Heat, but thats about it. I dont care how the visuals are and how Mann shoots it digitally. Thats secondary stuff when it comes to movies like this. If it looks great and the movie itself sucks, its not worth my time, its just another music video style cop film.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Eric G on Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:09 pm

Neo Zeed wrote:
Eric G wrote:
Flumm wrote:

What? No love for Booty Call? Or was that non sarcasm and you liked da Bzooty Call? I just like typing bzooty

Booty Call was an OK movie for what is was. Nothing to serious eh?
But for me, casting Jamie Foxx is about as wrong as casting Damon Waynes.
What was that crap TV show Waynes starred in that went from Mediocre to just plain bad? It's sad when black people revert to their own stereotypes for laughs and ratings. Im saying this because Im black, so don't get your knickers in a knot.
Eric G
AIRWOLF

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:43 pm

Eric G is black?? Hey Eric, how do you get into Death Metal concerts without a bunch of skin heads trying to kill you or pouring corn starch in your ear. I used to go in my youth and someone called me a kike (I'm not even jewish). Is Australia more racially tolerant than red neck Alberta? If so, I'm there.
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:45 pm

Retardo_Montalban wrote:Eric G is black?? Hey Eric, how do you get into Death Metal concerts without a bunch of skin heads trying to kill you or pouring corn starch in your ear. I used to go in my youth and someone called me a kike (I'm not even jewish). Is Australia more racially tolerant than red neck Alberta? If so, I'm there.

i hear they're quite leniant at the calgary stampede actually Retardo... you should try hanging out there... :wink:
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:49 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
Retardo_Montalban wrote:Eric G is black?? Hey Eric, how do you get into Death Metal concerts without a bunch of skin heads trying to kill you or pouring corn starch in your ear. I used to go in my youth and someone called me a kike (I'm not even jewish). Is Australia more racially tolerant than red neck Alberta? If so, I'm there.

i hear they're quite leniant at the calgary stampede actually Retardo... you should try hanging out there... :wink:

In general, I don't get hassled alot, but it seems that the skinheads flock to the heavy metal shows that I enjoy and think I'm either native or jewish, as hispanics don't usually show up in these places.

Back on topic. Miami Vice.. it's err.. um... Jamie Foxx has a goatee and Collin Farrell has a half grown Fu Man Chu
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood

Postby Eric G on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:51 pm

Hahahahaha! We are more tolerant. But we do have a trouble spots. Not many, but we do.

But I've been going to metal gigs all my life and I've had no troubles. Melbourne's heavy metal scene is like one big family. We look after each other. We will turn on each other only when someone f*&ks someone else over.
For example; the last gig I went to was The Haunted/Exodus. Some big white dude just walked out of the mosh (no shirt on) and just pushed his way through the crowd causing a chain reaction of people to fall over without saying a word or blinking an eye. On his way back in, someone from the crowd burnt the fuckers shoulder with a ciggie. Boy did he jump.....
Eric G
AIRWOLF

Postby havocSchultz on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:53 pm

Retardo_Montalban wrote:and think I'm either native or jewish

:?
ya... i get them confused all the time too... :?
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby ONeillSG1 on Tue Mar 21, 2006 12:00 am

People have wang envy.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu May 11, 2006 2:59 pm

According to ComingSoon.Net, there is supposed to be a new trailer for Miami Vice online later today. I cannot wait.

Also, we had another thread for this over HERE, which I've locked so that all discussion will take place in this thread. Worth checking out.

There are new pictures up over at ComingSoon (HERE), along with this synopsis:

Universal Pictures is bringing Miami Vice to the big screen on July 28, and ComingSoon.net has your exclusive first look at six new images from writer-director Michael Mann's crime-drama, starring Jamie Foxx, Colin Farrell, Gong Li, Naomie Harris and Ciarán Hinds. Also, be sure to stay tuned to Apple for the new trailer, coming later today!

Ricardo Tubbs (Foxx) is urbane and dead smart. He lives with Bronx-born intel analyst Trudy (Harris) as they work undercover transporting drug loads into South Florida to identify a group responsible for three murders. Sonny Crockett (Farrell) [to the untrained eye, his presentation may seem unorthodox, but procedurally he is sound] is charismatic and flirtatious until-while undercover working with the supplier of the South Florida group-he gets romantically entangled with Isabella (Li), the Chinese-Cuban wife of an arms and drugs trafficker.

The best undercover identity is oneself with the volume turned up and restraint unplugged. The intensity of this case pushes Crockett and Tubbs out onto the edge where identity and fabrication become blurred, where cop and player become one-especially for Crockett in his romance with Isabella and for Tubbs in the provocation of an assault on those he loves.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby MasterWhedon on Thu May 11, 2006 8:38 pm

KNEEL BEFORE MICHAEL MANN!!

THE NEW TRAILER IS UP!!

Holy shit, I'm in love...
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

Postby Starks on Thu May 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Looks awesome. Kind of like HEAT meets the visual stylings of Collateral.

They NEED to get that trailer up in High Def though so the atmosphere can be fully soaked up.
Starks
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Discussion