Actors who should be BIGGER.

Discuss all the finest actors, living or dead -- their films, their talents, and their weird, drug-related escapades.

Postby Kilgore on Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:55 pm

Andre Braugher deserves to be a bigger star...it doesn't seem like he gets any real meaty roles since the days of Homicide.
Kilgore
AIRWOLF

Postby TonyWilson on Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:03 pm

Alexis Denisof, he was far and away the best actor in the buffyverse, Tony Head was good ,but Denisof had this wonderful textured performance that let all Wes' shifts and changes be real and honest rather than just the craft.
He would be a great character actor.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Chilli on Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:09 am

J. August Richards from Angel.

Unlike Wesley, he never got a cool storyline... and many took his solid acting for granted... but then in S5, they gave him a story... and we all saw (hopefully) how awesome J. August Richards was.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:45 pm

Victoria Stillwell, It's Me Or The Dog, Channel 4 now.

She might be the reson why dogs hump human's legs, what with her in all her tight leggings and looking super fit and poshy poshy, but she is an actual actress you know.

Quick, put C4 on! Watch her NOW GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:01 pm

Seeing as Gina Gershon has always been brilliant and blows everyone off screen in hugely crap films, Showgirls, Driven, it's a crime we're not seeing her cast more often in big parts.

[url=http://www.ornellamuti.it/[url]Ornella Muti (Princess Aura) Still looks hot[/url]
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:15 pm

HollywoodBabylon wrote:Two actors immediately spring to mind for me.

Parker Posey, darling of the Indie film. She's a fine actress who deserves to be a lot bigger than she is. Much, much better than many of her contemporaries.

And Giovanni Ribisi is, I think, one of the oustanding actors of his generation. I thought his performance in 'The Gift' with Cate Blanchett was superb. He, too, deserves to be more widely known.

And to that Gael Garcia Bernal and the ravishing Gong Li.
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF

Postby cap on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:31 pm

Chilli wrote:J. August Richards from Angel.

Unlike Wesley, he never got a cool storyline... and many took his solid acting for granted... but then in S5, they gave him a story... and we all saw (hopefully) how awesome J. August Richards was.

Agreed. He is the a new show on NBC.... He plays a lawyer.

Ambition - The journey of a thousand miles sometimes ends very, very badly
cap
AIRWOLF

Postby AtomicHyperbole on Sun Mar 19, 2006 5:41 pm

28 Days Later was on last night. Cillian Murphy's wanger aint that big.

Er...

*goes back to reread the first post*

... forget I was here...

*waves flippers and disappears into a hole in the ground*
AtomicHyperbole
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Flumm on Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:03 pm

Talking of 28 Days later, I was just saying to Tony, that if you check out Noammi Harris' imdb profile, it looks like she may well be in for big things. She has both Pirate Of the Carribean sequels, Miami Vice, and Danny Boyles next flick Sunshine all coming up...
Flumm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:43 am

Although she's mostly a model, and only done a few speaking parts, I always thought that Adriana Lima would make one helluva hot Princess Aura if they ever did a Flash Gordon remake and wanted someone similar to the Aura we've already had (Ornella Muti still looks young and hot too BTW). Adriana then could do other parts, and then she could rule the world!!!!!!!

In case you don't know who she is...

http://alima.kmmod.com/

OK, Ok, this post is just an excuse to perve. Hell no one gave a f*ck about my other serious mentions.

It's a slow day.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Vegeta on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:00 pm

Wow! No kidding Princess Aura is still hot 26 years later! Meow!
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby WinslowLeach on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:03 pm

Peter Dinklage
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Vegeta on Mon Mar 20, 2006 12:31 pm

WinslowLeach wrote:Peter Dinklage

I think he is getting bigger, just not there yet. I know he has a role as a lawyer in Sidney Lumet's Find me Guilty.
Vegeta
PARAGON OF VACUITY

Postby Seppuku on Thu May 18, 2006 10:00 pm

I was just watching Amadeus and wondered what the hell happened to...well, that whole cast. Specifically, F. Murray Abraham. At the least he should have landed some juicy roles playing terrorists with that mug.

Also another guy with a double-barrelled name, C. Thomas Howell. Dude...The Hitcher II? You could've been somebody instead of a bum, which is what you are. When you were reading the script to Soul Man, how the hell did you think "YES! This will be the movie that's gonna make me bigger than Arnie after overdosing stereroids!"? Wasted.

Also what about Jenny Agutter, star of Logan's Run and American Werewolf in London, she ended up doing episodes of Heartbeat (very middling long-running UK show: valium for grannies). I still remember her getting naked in Walkabout (and Werewolf). Why don't you get naked anymore Jenny? I'm sure you've matured into one hell of a MILF. If not for me, do it for Adam.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Seppuku on Thu May 18, 2006 10:07 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Fuck that was quick. I think I was only joking!!!

Dayum! Should this be a duplicate thread or should we continue with this one? Looks like you was on standby with this thread just in case!

I personally don't mind. See what the Mods think.

Hahahaha I know those Mods aren't the sharpest bunch, but this thread got 111 replies, so I think they'd remember it. Unlike me.

There's no point. Kill the thread. Sink it. Just do it quickly so it sinks out of the top 15 and I don't look like such a spanner.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 10:12 pm

Fuck that was quick. I think I was only joking!!!

Dayum! Should this be a duplicate thread or should we continue with this one? Looks like you was on standby with this thread just in case!

Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 10:24 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Fuck that was quick. I think I was only joking!!!

Hahahaha I know those Mods aren't the sharpest bunch, but this thread got 111 replies, so I think they'd remember it. Unlike me.

There's no point. Kill the thread. Sink it. Just do it quickly so it sinks out of the top 15 and I don't look like such a spanner.

No, I'll let you live. If any Mods try to fuck with ya, they;ll have to get past me. I'll kill 'em. They know it. They are scared of it. That's why they won't act on it.

DO IT!! Do it now!!

Oh, oh, for some reason I just got flashbacked to tbhe cute young red head girl who worked at the UGC cinema who I asked out and blew me out for some reason. Aaaah, I'm helpless, people can do whatever the fark they want to me now!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Seppuku on Thu May 18, 2006 10:25 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Oh, oh, for some reason I just got flashbacked to tbhe cute young red head girl who worked at the UGC cinema who I asked out and blew me out for some reason. Aaaah, I'm helpless, people can do whatever the fark they want to me now!!

You mean the cute redheaded girl with the red hair? That one? I remember "her". I hate to break it to ya Kirk, but that was no girl... you got blew out by Dennis Pennis!

CptKirks2Pay wrote:DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?!

"blew me out"!?!??!?? Say what?
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 10:41 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Oh, oh, for some reason I just got flashbacked to tbhe cute young red head girl who worked at the UGC cinema who I asked out and blew me out for some reason. Aaaah, I'm helpless, people can do whatever the fark they want to me now!!

You mean the cute redheaded girl with the red hair? That one? I remember "her". I hate to break it to ya Kirk, but that was no girl... you got blew out by Dennis Pennis!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAA!!!!!!!!!!!

seppukudkurosawa wrote:
CptKirks2Pay wrote:DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE WORDS THAT ARE COMING OUT OF MY MOUTH!?!

"blew me out"!?!??!?? Say what?!

WHAT!?!?!?!?!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby BuckyO'harre on Thu May 18, 2006 10:48 pm

~
Last edited by BuckyO'harre on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brocktune on Thu May 18, 2006 10:59 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:Also what about Jenny Agutter, star of Logan's Run and American Werewolf in London, she ended up doing episodes of Heartbeat (very middling long-running UK show: valium for grannies). I still remember her getting naked in Walkabout (and Werewolf). Why don't you get naked anymore Jenny? I'm sure you've matured into one hell of a MILF. If not for me, do it for Adam.

jenny agutter

i love walkabout.
i think i pissed russell boyd off, when i compared and contrasted roeg's "walkabout" with weir's "picnic at hanging rock". im not sure.

but i am sure that if i was that aboriginal boy, from the tops of the trees, to the bottom of that placid lagoon, i would have banged jenny agutter on every single speck of sand in the outback. and how about that dress in "Logan's Run"? yummy.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 11:01 pm

UUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never wanna live over 30 years old!!!

Damn, too late!!!!!! (n ot reallyt)!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 11:18 pm

Brocktune wrote: and how about that dress in "Logan's Run"? yummy.

That dress is what I got one of my girls to wear, alonmg with another girl in a red bikini similar to a girl in Grattan/Kayes catelogue, in one of my fantasies that I had every day when I was 8ish years old as a kid.

So it says a lot for Jenny and that dress there Brocktune, and I am sure that you had similar fantasies yourself.

I swear I did a film extra job with Jenny Agutter. Maybe I should tell her aboujt that dress and my fantasies that I had over it.
Waddayou think?

I bet yo wear that drerss Brocktune.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Brocktune on Thu May 18, 2006 11:19 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I bet yo wear that drerss Brocktune.

only if you ask real nice.
i didnt know you thought about me like that, kirks.
im flattered.

wait.
did i say flattered?
i meant frightened! :shock:
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Thu May 18, 2006 11:33 pm

Do a photshop of me with that fdress on Brocktune you bnitch, if not can someone selse fo it?

You fate hs been easled bnow Brocktune.

I bty our frightened in a kiny excited way,.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Brocktune on Thu May 18, 2006 11:45 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Do a photshop of me with that fdress on Brocktune you bnitch, if not can someone selse fo it?

You fate hs been easled bnow Brocktune.

I bty our frightened in a kiny excited way,.

what?

do you want a photoshopped image of you with that dress on, on top of me? or is it you simply holding that dress, while you are on top of me? or is it that you want the image of you next to me with that dress on?
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby BuckyO'harre on Fri May 19, 2006 12:03 am

~
Last edited by BuckyO'harre on Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Fri May 19, 2006 3:25 am

tom cruise oughta be bigger. what is he, like 5'2"?
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri May 19, 2006 5:54 am

BuckyO'harre wrote:Image

*strolls by, whistling innocently*

Look whst I woke up to and was staring back at me on my bed this morning!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, I wanted Brocktune to wear it.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Fri May 19, 2006 1:26 pm

HollywoodBabylon wrote:
HollywoodBaby lon wrote:Two actors immediately spring to mind for me.

Parker Posey, darling of the Indie film. She's a fine actress who deserves to be a lot bigger than she is. Much, much better than many of her contemporaries.

And Giovanni Ribisi is, I think, one of the oustanding actors of his generation. I thought his performance in 'The Gift' with Cate Blanchett was superb. He, too, deserves to be more widely known.

Add to that Gael Garcia Bernal and the ravishing Gong Li.

And finally Vincent Cassel (the french Sean Penn but even better) and the unearthly creature that is Emmanuelle Beart. Not only a good actress but so breathtakingly beautiful she makes even the gorgeous Scarlett Johannson look ordinary.
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri May 19, 2006 1:34 pm

Tell me more about Vincent Cassell man, and what are the ebst Emmanuel Beart films to get out. Come on, educate us.

Also for the life of me, can't figure out why Irene Jacob (Double Life of Veronique, Three Colours Red, Wesley Snipes' girlfriend in US Marshalls) is not doing more stuff these days.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Tell me more about Vincent Cassell man, and what are the ebst Emmanuel Beart films to get out. Come on, educate us.

Also for the life of me, can't figure out why Irene Jacob (Double Life of Veronique, Three Colours Red, Wesley Snipes' girlfriend in US Marshalls) is not doing more stuff these days.

Cassel's right out of the Cagney and Mitchum school of acting (tough, cool, laconic and commanding) and though he looks like he's gone ten rounds with Tyson he's a supremely engaging actor who I think can hold he's own against anyone out there. I've seen him in films like 'La Haine', 'The Apartment', 'The Reckoning', 'Elizabeth', 'Birthday Girl' and the utterly brilliant 'Read My Lips' and I'm telling you, if he's not one of the best actors of his generation then...well, neither is Sean Penn or Gary Oldman or Daniel Day Lewis. He's the heir-apparent of the mighty Gerard Depardieu.

Which Emmanuelle Beart films to get. Don't know for sure, I can only recommend what I've seen her in and besides the obvious 'MI' there's 'La Belle Noiseuse', the captivating 'A Heart In Winter' and of course 'Manon de Sources' the sequel to 'Jean de Florette' - that was when I first set saw her. She looked absolutely beautiful in that movie...and still does.
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri May 19, 2006 2:23 pm

Cheers for that. I'll give those Beart films a look on IMDB, although I've searched for her before recently. Manon Des Sources I wanna get but as it's a sequel it means I have to get Jean De Florete out too.

Cassel I'll do an IMDB search for also, though before I get a film out of his, I gotta like the story first. I'll take a look.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Peven on Fri May 19, 2006 2:27 pm

HollywoodBabylon wrote:
HollywoodBaby lon wrote:
HollywoodBaby lon wrote:Two actors immediately spring to mind for me.

Add to that Gael Garcia Bernal and the ravishing Gong Li.

And finally Vincent Cassel (the french Sean Penn but even better) and the unearthly creature that is Emmanuelle Beart. Not only a good actress but so breathtakingly beautiful she makes even the gorgeous Scarlett Johannson look ordinary.

i honestly don't see all the fuss over Johannson. sure, she is pretty, but compared to a number of other comely actresses out there she is just another blond in the crowd, imo. i'd take Monica Bellucci, Selma Hayek, Milla Jovovich, or Jennifer Garner over her in a second.

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby HollywoodBabylon on Fri May 19, 2006 2:30 pm

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Cheers for that. I'll give those Beart films a look on IMDB, although I've searched for her before recently. Manon Des Sources I wanna get but as it's a sequel it means I have to get Jean De Florete out too.

Cassel I'll do an IMDB search for also, though before I get a film out of his, I gotta like the story first. I'll take a look.

Cpt, I'd really recommend you see both 'Jean de Florette' and 'Manon des Sources' together. I promise you won't be disappointed. They're both really one huge movie and it's a great story of love, deception, dreams found and lost, betrayal, revenge and justice... with a neat and totally unexpected twist at the end. Depardieu is fantastic in the first movie and Daniel Autieul and Yves Montand just as good. For Cassel, I'd first go with 'La Haine' and 'Read My Lips'.
HollywoodBabylon
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri May 19, 2006 2:49 pm

HollywoodBabylon wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Cheers for that. I'll give those Beart films a look on IMDB, although I've searched for her before recently. Manon Des Sources I wanna get but as it's a sequel it means I have to get Jean De Florete out too.

Cpt, I'd really recommend you see both 'Jean de Florette' and 'Manon des Sources' together. I promise you won't be disappointed. They're both really one huge movie and it's a great story of love, deception, dreams found and lost, betrayal, revenge and justice... with a neat and totally unexpected twist at the end. Depardieu is fantastic in the first movie and Daniel Autieul and Yves Montand just as good. For Cassel, I'd first go with 'La Haine' and 'Read My Lips'.

OK, You've pretty much got me convinced on those 2 films, I'm close to getting them out but I dunno if I 'm interested in a comedic element that I think Jean de Florette has got? I'm beginning to discover Daniel Autieul too, who was terrific in La Bosse (and Marie Gillain who was his daughter/lover deserved to do great stuff based on her appearence there, dunno if she is or not), so this is more reason. I dunno if they were on sale in HMV or Virgin as a double set also.

JL's always going on about La Haine, so I'll consider those last 2 films also.

As for Scarlett, well she's got blonde hair big tits!!! So that's a 'boost' for her appeal for me, though I haven't seen her in anything outstanding apart from The Horse Whisperer. She was OK in Match Point but that doesn't do much for her impression on me to justify her being as bog as she is.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Seppuku on Fri May 19, 2006 5:59 pm

What's going on- there's not a single post jump on this thread! Has Kirk's thread fixed the Zone? Well now you've just gotta make him a Mod...at least now that Burl's awol.

And Kirk, be a good JL's little pet and watch those two Cassel films, they're both really good.

Anway I've just woken up (after dreams of Dennis Pennis blowing Kirk out), so I'm gonna go have a cold shower.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri May 19, 2006 6:19 pm

What exactly happened in this dream, exactly? Elaborate.

I will get on these films when my Trial finishes, if all goes well.

I think from now on in this thread when people submit names of actors that otehr people here may not know about, they should provide some more details or pictures about them, otherwise people might think 'who, what? Whatever, let's move on', and not really be illuminated or educated by these posts.

Tell us more about your actors.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Seppuku on Fri May 19, 2006 6:30 pm

Me? Not all of us are unemployed extras with infinite time on our hands. Some of us are just plain old unemployed. Go to bloomin IMDB.

But if you were talking to me...

C. Thomas Howell is the kid who gets tortured by Rutger Hauer in The Hitcher

And F. Murray Abrahams plays that Italian "voice of mediocrity" (read: Brett Ratner of the 18th Century) Salieri in Amadeus.
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:30 am

THERE's have to be pretty good reasons why Ellen Page and Samantha Morton don't become bigger names in the future. Ellen Page will have to make some very conscious decisions not to do certain films or make some real bad choices in order for her not to become a real dependable and well known talent in films. Samantha Morton is big already, but she could choose to become a bigger star if she wanted, whether it's all this glamourous popular stuff or more assumedly challenging and lesser known work.

Sorry, cam't write more, got a train to catch. Shit!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Brit Pop on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:17 am

Christian Bale in The Machininst
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby The Vicar on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:38 am

WinslowLeach wrote:Peter Dinklage

That's a low blow.
The Vicar
Fear & Loathing in the Zone

Postby tangerine on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:44 am

Dylan Moran!

..how the fk do I get pics in here? my html isn't good enough for you guys?
Last edited by tangerine on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
tangerine
AIRWOLF

Postby The Vicar on Wed Jul 12, 2006 10:44 am

Kilgore wrote:Andre Braugher deserves to be a bigger star...it doesn't seem like he gets any real meaty roles since the days of Homicide.

Its a pity that ABC ( A Bunch of C#nts ) didn't let Gideon's Crossing stick around. Great Andre Braugher role, also featured the astounding Rhona Mitra...well, I think she's cute as hell.
Braugher was sterling on Homicide.

What's he getting now?
The captain on the Poseidon remake....such a waste.
The Vicar

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Jul 12, 2006 11:28 am

Ian McShane.
Julianna Margulies.
Michael Imperioli.
Billie Piper.
Adam Baldwin.
Nathan Fillion.
Morena Baccarin.

Ok, the whole cast of Firefly/Serenity. Minus Ron Glass. That dude freaks me out like an Aqualung-esque old perv.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby The Vicar on Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:01 pm

Some parts of Moreena Baccarin are plenty big enough.

Excuse me.............. ( bathroom door closes )
The Vicar

Postby minstrel on Wed Jul 12, 2006 1:45 pm

I second Michael Imperioli. I haven't watched Sopranos in a while, but he was absolutely electrifying in the first couple of seasons. The guy has huge talent.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:28 pm

You know, (and maybe this belongs in a "Stars Who've Fallen" thread), but the news about a possible sequel to Heathers got me wondering about Winona Ryder. She used to be the IT girl in Hollywood. She never had the box office power of Julia Roberts, but she had acclaim and she had a pretty varied career that looked to launch her into full blown stardom. Then the mid-90s hit and where is she now? She had flop after flop and now the only hits she can speak of were somebody's else's (Adam Sandler). Why isn't she bigger? Did she not know how to transition into more adult roles or something?

She used to be my favorite actress, but now she just seems completely uninteresting. Though if they do end up making that Heathers sequel I'm there! :)
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby wonkabar on Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:33 pm

seppukudkurosawa wrote:C. Thomas Howell is the kid who gets tortured by Rutger Hauer in The Hitcher

And F. Murray Abrahams plays that Italian "voice of mediocrity" (read: Brett Ratner of the 18th Century) Salieri in Amadeus.

Those poor bastards...somebody needs to hook those guys up
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby MasterWhedon on Wed Jul 12, 2006 7:36 pm

The Vicar wrote:
Kilgore wrote:Andre Braugher deserves to be a bigger star...it doesn't seem like he gets any real meaty roles since the days of Homicide.

Its a pity that ABC ( A Bunch of C#nts ) didn't let Gideon's Crossing stick around. Great Andre Braugher role, also featured the astounding Rhona Mitra...well, I think she's cute as hell.
Braugher was sterling on Homicide.

What's he getting now?
The captain on the Poseidon remake....such a waste.

Actually, Braugher was just on Thief on FX, got nominated for an Emmy for Best Actor in a Miniseries. I'm a BIG fan.
MasterWhedon
KEEPER OF THE PURSE

PreviousNext

Return to Actor Discussion