Jason Voorhees

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

The Best?

Friday the 13th
10%
Friday the 13th Part 2
5%
Friday the 13th 3-D
5%
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter
10%
Friday the 13th: A New Beginning
5%
Friday the 13th Part VI: Jason Lives
20%
Friday the 13th Part VII: The New Blood
10%
Friday the 13th Part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan
No votes
Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday
5%
Jason X
15%
Freddy vs. Jason
15%

Total votes : 20

Jason Voorhees

Postby wonkabar on Sun Feb 04, 2007 12:56 am

Last edited by wonkabar on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:03 am, edited 3 times in total.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby minstrel on Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:01 am

Jason Voorhees is nothing next to Michael Myers. Voorhees just kills. Myers is scary.
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby wonkabar on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:23 am

wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Bob Samonkey on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:26 am

Jason X simply for the line "Its ok, he just wants his machete back!!" Thunk
Bob Samonkey
Große Fäuste

Postby wonkabar on Sun Feb 04, 2007 2:35 am

I think I gotta go with Final Chapter for the fact that it has Crispen Glover and Corey Feldman in the same flick.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby havocSchultz on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:32 pm

Fuck...tough call...

Can't really choose #1 - cause technically - Jason isn't really "Jason" like he is in all the following films...

#2 is good because that's where the actual whole Jason Voorhees-ness begins...

#3 is cool because that's where he gets the hockey mask...

And #4 does have it's good parts...namely Crispin and Feldman...

#5 is arguably the worst of the bunch...because it was more of just a big "fuck you" to us fans...

#6, #7, #8 are some of the cheesiest of the bunch - which makes them fun...

Final Friday was a bit crap - but I did enjoy some of it - mostly at the end when Jason actually shows up...

Jason X had the brilliant virtual reality Camp Crystal Lake scene...

And I actually enjoyed FvJ because it was a nice, Hard R Slasher romp...a fuckuva lot better than AvP...that's for damn sure...

I'll go with 7...because it seems to have alot of replay factor for me...and Kane Hodder is a rocking Voorhees...

Other than that - I'd still be debating between the 2, 3 and 4...

But if we're going by actually best made/actually kinda scary - it would have to be #1...

Hardest. Decision. Evar.
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby WinslowLeach on Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:38 pm

The first 5 Fridays are some of the best slasher films ever made. I love em more than Halloween and Nightmare on Elm St. The first 3 are genius and Pt 3 is my favorite one.

Havoc, consider me right up with you as a Friday fan. I own Crystal Lake To Manhattan and just love those films completely.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Ginger Man on Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:18 pm

I gotta vote Freddy vs Jason as my fave of the films. I love the others, but the inclusion of Freddy's personality really pushes it over the top. Great film.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby Vicarious on Sun Feb 04, 2007 5:31 pm

6, 2, and FvJ are my faves... Jason Goes to Hell is the only one I haven't seen. 5 is clearly the worst. I voted 6 simply because it was a lot of fun and a breath of fresh air amidst a sea of... well... shit.
Eye on the TV, 'cause tragedy thrills me...
Vicarious
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby wonkabar on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:05 am

havocSchultz wrote:
I'll go with 7...because it seems to have alot of replay factor for me...and Kane Hodder is a rocking Voorhees...

7 does replay quite well.

Hodder....fuck, such malice. I love how he looks over his shoulder after finishing somebody off....like, "who's fuckn' next!!"
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:50 am

I can't help but go for the first one because it was the first one I saw and it scared the absolute crap out of me. the others have all made me jump at some point or other - but the first one actually scared me.

That said, an honourable mention to whichever one was the one with the twist ending (III?) - where the boy who had been stalked throughout the film finally flipped and 'became' the next Jason. I thought that was a good spin on the mythos, a nice way of not only making sure a third installment was more than just a retread, but the (inevitable) fourth as well.
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:06 am

I love the first one too Doc - in fact, i love the first three of these movies, and this is almost too tough to call, but I'm gonna go with 3, because for me that's the one that really cements my idea of who and what Jason is....
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:22 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:I love the first one too Doc - in fact, i love the first three of these movies, and this is almost too tough to call, but I'm gonna go with 3, because for me that's the one that really cements my idea of who and what Jason is....

Was the third one the one I was jabbering on about, or am I getting my slashers confused?

Which just sounds plain wrong, now I read it back to myself...
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:45 am

The third one is awesome! I love it because it was in 3-D and where Jason gets his hockey mask, and we get to see his face for the first time (that hanging scene is classic!) I also like it because its not about camp counselors, its just kids hanging out at a cabin. Its also got the biker gang, and the two pothead hippies which were inspired by Cheech and Chong. The Crystal Lake box set has audio commentary with the cast from Pt 3, its really cool!
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:49 am

That boxset sounds pretty amazing, Winslow.

Doc - I think you were referring to the first one. At least, that's probably the one I found the scariest when I first saw it. The surprise appearance of Jason at the end still has the power to shock even today, as I found when I gave my gf her first viewing a couple of months ago!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:51 am

But is it the one with the climactic fight in a barn followed by the twist ending in the hospital?

Fuck...now I'm second guessing myself and thinking that may even have been one of the Halloween movies.

*Has breakdown*
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Tue Feb 06, 2007 9:59 am

Somebody get this man some melted cheese and fried beef - STAT!
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tapehead on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:02 am

This is what happens after years of getting baked and watching horror movie marathons...
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:02 am

wonkabar wrote:
havocSchultz wrote:

7 does replay quite well.

Hodder....fuck, such malice. I love how he looks over his shoulder after finishing somebody off....like, "who's fuckn' next!!"

Hodder IS Jason Voorhees...

He totally understood the character...

He turned him from being a slightly ALFtarded mutant who decides to kill some people - to a blood-thirsty - unstoppable - "pissed-off goalie" that we all love and cherish...

Funny trivia...in "Jason Takes Manhattan" there's a scene where Jason goes into a diner - and the cook from behind the counter decides to go and stop him - now this guy's fucking huge - he's bigger than Jason - and Jason just grabs him and tosses him over the counter (which Kane actually did - he hoisted this guy up and tossed him...)
That cook character was played by Ken Kirzinger - who was chosen to portray Jason in FvJ instead of Kane...

And I really enjoyed FvJ...but one thing I noticed in that one with a recent re-visit - is that the eye of Jason that's normally non-functional and not working properly - is suddenly working and in place in that one...I never knew why they either switched the bad eyes around or just gave him 2 good eyes all of a sudden...

Oh well...

The box set is one of the best box sets I've ever seen/had...

The behind the scenes disc is extremely well done and enjoyable and informative...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:03 am

I'm never going to find out am I?

Someone pull Havoc out of Kirk and get him to a computer please...
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:09 am

Doc Holliday wrote:I'm never going to find out am I?

Someone pull Havoc out of Kirk and get him to a computer please...

Do you ever read the posts above you...?

I can still type while inside of Kirk...

ETA: Sorry - actually, I'm the d00ch - I actually starting replying to you - then I cut the post so I could reply to wonka as well - and then add my comments to you - then I forgot to paste back in what I repllied to you...

Here ya go...

Sorry...

Doc, let's see if we can figure this out for you...

4 had The Feldman - where he goes a little nuts and kills Jason...then in the hospital at the end - the last shot - he gives a creepy look to the camera - with his self-shaved head - and they make you think he could be in the next one...

The 5th one is the one where Voorhees wasn't actually in it - it was a copycat killer - and it had Feldman's character from the previous one all grown up - a little crazy - and battling it out...

Then the 6th one - for some reason - also has Feldman's character all grown up - but played by a different actor - and they totally disregard everything that happened in the 5th one...

It's between those couple (if it is Friday you're talking about) that you're probably thinking about...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:18 am

Aha! nice work Havoc...I think its IV then.

Better-late-than-never-SPOILER WARNING

In the hospital at the end...it seems like its a happy ending, with the girl. Then she leaves and he hears teh cha-cha-chas (I think) and opens a drawer to find the hockey mask.

I think he may even kill someone with either the machete or a scalpel...then the last shot is where he's gone through the window and escaped to take up the mantle of Jason???

Its been a few years so I have probably confused at least some of that detail with at least one other film...but I remember the hospital epilogue coming hot-on-the-heels of a climactic fight in a barn, where the 'real' Jason had been killed.

How did I not remember it was Feldman? :shock: Thats just fucking poor.
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby WinslowLeach on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:30 am

At the end of Part 4, Tommys head is bald and as he hugs his sister, he has this look on his face like hes the next Jason.

At the end of Pt 5, theres like a double twist ending: Tommys in the hospital and he's dreaming Pam comes in and he kills her. Then he wakes up and sees a Jason in front of him and then he dissapears. A moment of Jason passing on the legacy to Tommy happens. Then we hear a crash, Pam runs into see the window broken, and Tommy is wearing Jasons mask and hes behind her.
Last edited by WinslowLeach on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
WinslowLeach
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:30 am

Doc Holliday wrote:Aha! nice work Havoc...I think its IV then.

Better-late-than-never-SPOILER WARNING

In the hospital at the end...it seems like its a happy ending, with the girl. Then she leaves and he hears teh cha-cha-chas (I think) and opens a drawer to find the hockey mask.

I think he may even kill someone with either the machete or a scalpel...then the last shot is where he's gone through the window and escaped to take up the mantle of Jason???

Its been a few years so I have probably confused at least some of that detail with at least one other film...but I remember the hospital epilogue coming hot-on-the-heels of a climactic fight in a barn, where the 'real' Jason had been killed.

How did I not remember it was Feldman? :shock: Thats just fucking poor.

That's number 5 -

It's soon after they've discovered and killed the Voorhees copy-cat -

Then Feldman's grown up character is still in a hospital/mental hospital - and he goes nuts and kills somebody and I believe escapes through the window...

Then - like I mentioned above - in #6 - they have the Tommy Jarvis character again (with a different actor) with no reference to anything that happened in #5...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:32 am

Doc Holliday wrote:How did I not remember it was Feldman? :shock: Thats just fucking poor.

Maybe 'cos he was so unforgettable that he left you with about the same impact and memorability as that chav baseball capped mute twat who just stands there gormless on those adverts where a guy is advertising his mobile phone to be stolen by him. You know the one I mean? "It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!"

No? Twat. Probably never got round to seeing that UK Weather by Powergen clip that features Gandalf the Dog, huffing in a Gandalf voice, that I was telling you about.

Man, the best stuff is wasted on you.

WHY DON'T YOU BUY A BLOODY TELLY, NEXT TIME I TELL YOU TO WATCH IT???!!!!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby banthafodderUK on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:35 am

gandalf the dog?

is that the ad with the bloke from THE FAST SHOW in it too?
wii code 0186 4330 3469 8398 use it mofo's!
banthafodderUK
AIRWOLF

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:38 am

Yeah man!

He's on a beach and shouts out "Come on Gandalf! The water's lovely!!" Then you see Gandalf the Dog run towards the water, all the while making a 'ho ho ho' Gandalf Ian Mckellen kind of sound, as he huffs away as he runs.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:43 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Maybe 'cos he was so unforgettable that he left you with about the same impact and memorability as that chav baseball capped mute twat who just stands there gormless on those adverts where a guy is advertising his mobile phone to be stolen by him. You know the one I mean? "It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!"

I HATE that advert. Have that Chav's voice resounding in my head for ages after its been on :evil:

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Probably never got round to seeing that UK Weather by Powergen clip that features Gandalf the Dog, huffing in a Gandalf voice, that I was telling you about.

I DID watch that advert and LMAO when I saw it. It got the voice perfect :lol:

hobbitshobbitshobbits
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:52 am

havocSchultz wrote:That's number 5 -

Then Feldman's grown up character is still in a hospital/mental hospital - and he goes nuts and kills somebody and I believe escapes through the window...

Then - like I mentioned above - in #6 - they have the Tommy Jarvis character again (with a different actor) with no reference to anything that happened in #5...

V it is then. And now the mystery has been solved, I re-read your earlier posts and see that all this hard work has gone towards simply highlighting what little I fucking know, and that I've singled out for praise what a lot of people consider to be one of the weaker ones :oops: :oops:

In my defense I haven't seen III, IV, VI out of the earlier ones....I did like the ending to V though (oh, the shame).

Now I've read up on the plots I can see how V could wrankle with the fans of the series though
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:53 am

Doc Holliday wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Probably never got round to seeing that UK Weather by Powergen clip that features Gandalf the Dog, huffing in a Gandalf voice, that I was telling you about.

I DID watch that advert and LMAO when I saw it. It got the voice perfect :lol:

hobbitshobbitshobbits

Oh good, you saw it!! That's a relief!

Could bloody told me though!

Doc Holliday wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Maybe 'cos he was so unforgettable that he left you with about the same impact and memorability as that chav baseball capped mute twat who just stands there gormless on those adverts where a guy is advertising his mobile phone to be stolen by him. You know the one I mean? "It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!"

I HATE that advert. Have that Chav's voice resounding in my head for ages after its been on :evil:

Oh really? Theeeeennnn....... you wouldn't want me to do this then would yoooouuuu.................?

"It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!"
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby colonel_lugz on Tue Feb 06, 2007 10:55 am

IPAMPILASH!
You Called Down The Thunder, Well Now You Got It!
colonel_lugz
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:10 am

Doc Holliday wrote:
havocSchultz wrote:That's number 5 -

V it is then. And now the mystery has been solved, I re-read your earlier posts and see that all this hard work has gone towards simply highlighting what little I fucking know, and that I've singled out for praise what a lot of people consider to be one of the weaker ones :oops: :oops:

In my defense I haven't seen III, IV, VI out of the earlier ones....I did like the ending to V though (oh, the shame).

Now I've read up on the plots I can see how V could wrankle with the fans of the series though

It's all good...

5 sucks for more reasons than just the whole Voorhees Copy-Cat angle...which is a bit of a slap to the face of the fans in my opinion...

There's not much creativity with the deaths...
Most of them are just an insert shot of a hand with a machete or something stabbing at something...

It's more of a lame 80's slasher film - as opposed to a lame 80's Friday film...

And trust me - a lame 80's Friday film is still a fuckuva lot better than just some lame 80's slasher film...

Check out 3, 4 and 7...you should get more of a true feeling of who havoc...I mean Jason Voorhees is...

Another fun note - in the box set - a handful of the films have commentaries by the writer/director (for some reason - nobody from 5 was asked to participate) and pretty much all the guys who did 6,7 and 8 (all different people entirely) said the same thing throughout.

I was trying to do something a little different with the franchise...I was trying to inject a bit of humor in it - which - I don't think was ever done before

By the time you hear that said during number 8 (Jason Takes Manhattan) it's pretty fucking hilarious - cause there was some humor (albeit moreso in the later films) injected into each movie...

I just love it how all these guys thought they were doing something different and original...

Good times...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:16 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Oh really? Theeeeennnn....... you wouldn't want me to do this then would yoooouuuu.................?

"It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!" etc ad nauseam

OK - I admit it - I lied...I actually quite like that advert - I was just trying to appease you.

Heh - still, bet you had fun putting that post together eh? :P
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:19 am

I can imagine Doc having nightmares in bed sweating now, todding and turning and moaning, (just like Havoc's dreams of The Haze) then for Doc to jump up all wide and awake just like in those horror films, with the slwoly fading echo going off in his headof "It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!""It'll be all lit up like a Christmas Tree!"

EDIT. Oh NOW you tell me, just after I made this post.

Fucking writing underneath me and overtaking this post.

Fucking 'Submit'!
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:21 am

If its any consolation, I'll be laughing even harder next time I see that advert, thinking of you typing away :lol:
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:28 am

Type this, Fucko...

Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby tapehead on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:30 am

9000 posts of eloquence, witticism and insight

and evidently, a very specialised keyboard
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Doc Holliday on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:35 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Type this, Fucko...

I do...everytime you log on :P
Doc Holliday
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby wonkabar on Tue Feb 06, 2007 4:44 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
I was trying to do something a little different with the franchise...I was trying to inject a bit of humor in it - which - I don't think was ever done before

By the time you hear that said during number 8 (Jason Takes Manhattan) it's pretty fucking hilarious - cause there was some humor (albeit moreso in the later films) injected into each movie...

I just love it how all these guys thought they were doing something different and original...

LOL! and they're all pretty much the same. Well, not exactly....but the basic essence is always there.
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby Brocktune on Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:19 pm

havocSchultz wrote:I'll go with 7...because it seems to have alot of replay factor for me...and Kane Hodder is a rocking Voorhees...

dude!
that is so cool that you picked part 7 as your favorite. that one is mine too. definitely the most fun, and it featured the best jason makeup ever, and kane hodder IS a bad ass, and i would even go so far as to say that he was at the zenith of his badassness in that film. and throw in telekinesis to boot, and you have got yourself one awesome 7th installment. so i just wanted to say that your awesome points just went up in my book.

but then when you said that part 5 was the worst, you just turned right around and lost them again. 5 was a lot of fun, how about that part where that douche asks if someone thinks he's "dumb or sumpeen?".

3 is the worst part, easy, hockey mask or no. any movie with such horrendous, and gratuitous 3-D shots loses many cool points.

sorry dude.
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Dark Knight on Tue Feb 06, 2007 5:58 pm

3 is the worst part, easy, hockey mask or no. any movie with such horrendous, and gratuitous 3-D shots loses many cool points.

That's what makes part 3 fun, you know in a bad way. The kind of fun that Uwe Boll hopes his movies have but he can't even do that.

Part 3 is fun just to laugh at the bad 3-D and the one studly guy that thinks he is way too funny.

Part 4 rules all though! Corey Feldman rocks!
El Wray will find the missing reel, just watch...
Dark Knight
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby wonkabar on Tue Feb 06, 2007 11:21 pm

Brocktune wrote: any movie with such horrendous, and gratuitous 3-D shots loses many cool points.

wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby wonkabar on Mon May 14, 2007 7:10 pm

Alien vs. Jason

allamericanrejects34 (1 day ago)
Alien would so die if he fought jason, and jason is immortal u retard, to he wouldnt die

CrimsonX (14 hours ago)
Stfu you cock mounger if Alien died... The rest would come for him.

rpgjustagrunt (4 days ago)
We all know Alien would easily beat Jason. There's the acid blood that was never shown, and that hockey mask isn't invincible; facehuggers can penetrate almost any kind of mask.

jjalmood (4 days ago)
wawo, you do know some sceintific facts about this serious topic... i bet you're a rocket sceintist or something doing research on this vital branch of sceince? good luck with your research, and please, DO keep us updated with such valuable facts... thanx again...

LOL!
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby wonkabar on Wed May 16, 2007 12:27 am

Oh, don't forget the books!
wonkabar
CHIEF OF THE BEEF

Postby silentbobafett on Wed May 16, 2007 3:54 am

Can't believe I'm the only one who voted for The Final Friday!?!

Have you not seen it? THe most funh ligthing in a 13th movie.... and the end

THE END!!!! Did you not see what happened at the END!!!!!!!!!!! Its fucking ace! :-)
silentbobafett
AIRWOLF

Re: Jason Voorhees

Postby TheButcher on Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:03 am

'Friday The 13th' remake gets a release date, and its concept sounds terrible
Is this really all that horror films can do at this point?

Moriarty wrote:When Paramount announced yesterday that they would be releasing "Friday The 13th" on March 13, 2015, it took most people by surprise.

There have been a number of rumors swirling about what approach they're taking, and while they now have a release date, they're a long way from having a script or even a director. HitFix can confirm that this is indeed the found footage film that has been mentioned, and that it is once again going to reboot the series from the start, which is a very confusing approach considering the 2009 film was also a remake of sorts.

The thing I liked most about Marcus Nispel's "Friday The 13th" was the way screenwriters Mark Swift and Damian Shannon managed to condense the first three films of the franchise into one movie. We got the death of Jason's mother in the opening scenes of the movie, we got a long stretch with deformed hillbilly baghead Jason, and we eventually got the hockey-mask wearing icon version. The film was the first time anyone actually tried to explain the way Jason would get around Camp Crystal Lake so quickly as well as the reason he seems to always know where everyone is. It seemed like a really interesting way to restart things without throwing out the entire franchise.

One of the reasons I hate the remake and reboot culture right now is because that tends to be the answer to everything. Warner Bros. may have made the last film, but that doesn't really justify Paramount's decision to start over one film later. And, yes, they are definitely starting over. This is not a sequel to the 2009 film, and it's not just "another" film in the series. The things I'm hearing make it sound like they want it to stand alone again.

Even worse, the more I hear about this version, the less it sounds like a "Friday The 13th" movie and more like a movie that happens to be called "Friday The 13th." I liked that they used Derek Mears as Jason in the Nispel film. I know fans have an attachment to Kane Hodder, but I thought Mears gave Jason some great character details that made him interesting to watch again. Are they going to pony up for him again, or are they going to dump him as well? I know it's easy to think that it doesn't matter who is in the mask, but it does, and there are certain things that fans expect. If you don't do those, then why bother with the title at all?

I'll keep digging on this. I'm curious to see what happens once a first draft comes in from the writers they have on the project. Let's see how long Paramount holds to that date. I am always baffled by the urge to claim a date that's over a year away when they haven't even started writing yet. That seems so backwards to me, such a terrible way to get a good film made.

Prove me wrong, Paramount. Please?

"Friday The 13th" is set for Friday, March 13th, 2015.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Re: Jason Voorhees

Postby TheButcher on Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:01 am

THR OCTOBER 13, 2017:
Is the Slasher Movie Dying?
Andy Crump wrote:Every slasher villain has an object, an event, a time or a place they're associated with. Freddy Krueger has nightmares. Michael Myers has All Hallows' Eve. Leatherface has a rural Southern abattoir. Jason Voorhees has summer camp, but he also has a number, 13, and a day, Friday, to his name; you can steer clear of supervised children's leisure programs settled on a lakeside in the middle of nowhere, but you can't avoid the calendar, and if you can't avoid the calendar, then you can't avoid Jason.

Picture it: You come home exhausted from a late-night gym session, and all you want is to hop in the shower, freshen up, catch up on your favorite TV shows and settle into bed. So you shut the bathroom door, crank up the hot water and start belting out songs from your running mix, still stuck in your head even though the treadmill is but a distant memory in your mind. But you hear something, a "thump" perhaps, or an errant creaking floorboard; you hear the squeak of an errant door hinge and you pull back the shower curtain, assuming that your significant other is the source of all the creepy noises echoing through your house. You're greeted by a raggedy man in a hockey mask whose driving goal in life is to show you how sharp his machete is. You didn't check the date. Most a pity.

The slasher isn't a bygone horror niche in 2017, but it's less ubiquitous today than it was even a decade ago, and also less effective as a tradition of horror. Maybe Scream took all of the fun out of slashing, but this isn't quite true; MTV's reboot of the Scream franchise got off to a limp in its first season and improved in its second, while American Horror Story and Scream Queens, both products of Ryan Murphy, sustain classic slasher tropes in exasperatingly self-aware fashion. Meanwhile, the Texas Chainsaw Massacre saga has added two new entries to its tangled canon in the last four years (including the upcoming Leatherface), there's a new Child's Play movie available to stream on Netflix, Hollywood is still churning out Hatchet films, and David Gordon Green is inexplicably directing a follow-up to John Carpenter's Halloween, opening in 2018. (And that's to say nothing of Christopher B. Landon's Happy Death Day, out Friday.)

So the slasher isn't dead, and horny, rule-breaking teenagers aren't safe from sudden and bloody death at the hands of a masked psycho. But just as Freddy loses his power the more that people forget him, so too has the slasher category lost much of its cultural cachet as horror has evolved, adapted and shed its old skin to take on entirely new forms. Horror just doesn't need killers like the '80s icons of old anymore.

That doesn't make them any less iconic, though, and among them, Jason's iconography remains strongest. In part, that's credit to simplicity in design; Jason is in many ways the perfect slasher, a lumbering, relentless, omnipresent killing machine, silently stalking the woods where we spent our summers growing up. He is glacial, but inevitable, death incarnate. He hides his face behind a mask, much like Michael Myers, except Jason's chosen disguise blunts any recognizable traces of humanity. Put more straightforwardly, Jason looks "cool" in the primal, terrifying ways that only a slasher can, a hulking, expressionless, raggedy monster with an aesthetic that's instantly memorable, though of course memorability is subjective. (Freddy's look is memorable, too, what with the claws and the Cosby sweater and the worn-down fedora.)

Slashers are more than the sum of their style, though, and that's where Jason has an edge over his '80s peers: He has no constraints. Freddy can only get you in your dreams. Michael only does his thing at the end of October. But you can never let your guard down with Jason; he'll pop up any month of the year he feels like. The 13th falls on two Fridays in 2017: The first in January, and the second today. It'll occur twice a year up to 2020, too, giving Jason more opportunities to catch unsuspecting victims by surprise. Who would expect Jason to appear during Winter holiday festivities, or at the onset of pumpkin spice season, or in the doldrums of Spring? Jason has no moorings confining him to specific spaces or occasions. He's everywhere. He's anywhere. He's as happy to kill you around Thanksgiving as he is in June.

And that's scary as hell. The 13th falling on a Friday is bad enough luck on its own merits, should you be the superstitious type; tack on a Jason Voorhees rampage, and "luck" doesn't matter. Hitting every red light on your commute when you're already late for work is bad luck. Haplessly stumbling onto Jason's radar when he's on the warpath, that's basically a death sentence handed down from on high. It's fate.

Maybe staying relevant is easy when you're functionally immortal. Maybe it's easier still when you're also a massive influence on an entire genre sub-category. Jason's relevance is assured by his symbolic trappings more than his stubborn deathlessness. Neglect your calendar at your own peril.

ScreenRant 10/13/17
Read The First Pages of Scrapped Friday the 13th Sequel
Mansoor Mithaiwala wrote:Damian Shannon and Mark Swift – the screenwriting duo behind the 2009 Friday the 13th remake – have released the first few pages from their unmade sequel. Horror movie franchises, particularly slasher films, are one of the cornerstones of the filmmaking industry, and the Friday the 13th franchise is one of them. The original film, which followed the slasher killer Jason Voorhees as he murders a group of teenagers at Camp Crystal Lake, released in 1980 and was directed by Sean S. Cunningham with a script from Victor Miller.

Despite being ridiculed by critics, the original film has since gone down as one of the genre’s most revered cult classics. Furthermore, its enormous commercial success was enough to spawn an entire franchise, which now consists of 12 movies and a TV show, not to mention the countless novels, comic books, and video games that have also released. After some time, though, Platinum Dunes and Crystal Lake Entertainment attempted to reboot the franchise with Marcus Nispel’ 2009 remake. The movie, although chastised by critics, was the second highest-grossing release in the series, and there were initially plans to develop a sequel. Unfortunately, that sequel never released.

Shannon and Swift revealed the title of their abandoned sequel earlier this week – entitled Friday the 13th: Camp Blood – The Death of Jason Voorhees, a callback to the first movie’s working title: Friday The 13th: A Long Night At Camp Blood – and in celebration of Friday the 13th today, the duo have released the first pages from their rejected script on Twitter.

The sequel would have reportedly closed the franchise for good, with the death of the series’ titular killer. And according to the above script pages, the sequel (and franchise finale) would have taken place during the winter – a first for the series, considering each previous installment was set during the spring/summer months. Unfortunately, in order to co-produce Christopher Nolan’s Interstellar, New Line Cinema’s parent company, Warner Bros., relinquished the franchise rights to Paramount Pictures in 2013, and Paramount has been attempting their own reboot ever since.

At this point, it’s unlikely that the 2009 remake will receive its long-awaited sequel. However, considering that Paramount recently canceled Breck Eisner’s planned reboot after the poor critical and commercial reception of F. Javier Gutiérrez’s Rings, it’s possible that the studio would give Shannon and Swift’s script another look over. Until that happens, though, the Friday the 13th franchise will remain on ice for the time being.
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR

Return to Movie Discussion