Half Dead

Graphic novels. Weekly rags. The @$$holes.

Half Dead

Postby Evil Hobbit on Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:44 pm

Written by BARB LIEN-COOPER AND PARK COOPER. Pencils by JIMMY BOTT. Cover by AFUA RICHARDSON London. Now. Terrorism is rife, but after today, your life may never be the same again. A ballerina, Romany, gets on a train in the London Underground, a strange gas attack turns her into a half-dead vampire. During the contaiment and cleanup of this attack, she's captured by a government agency formed to battle the vampire threat, PASA (the Bureau of ParaHuman and Supernatural Affairs). Romany's a remarkable subject, and after some training she is paired with her handler, Ian, also one of a very few survivors of a vampire attack. Ian turns her into a force to be reckoned with... The cogs of an evil machine are turning within the winding streets of London; disaster looms on the horizon; they can strike anywhere at any time. What is PASA willing to do to stop them? 124 PGS./Rated T.

Female blade? Nice cover, has me intrigued just a little bit :)
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby Adam Balm on Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:12 pm

I remember seeing the pages for this in Barb and Park's column a while back. Looks fun. And Barb being one of Mark Millar's 'padawans', I'm really curious to see how this turns out.
Adam Balm
AIRWOLF PLUS

Re: Half Dead

Postby instant_karma on Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:13 pm

Evil Hobbit wrote:ImageFemale blade? Nice cover, has me intrigued just a little bit :)

It's the bruised knees, isn't it? Go on, you can admit it...
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Re: Half Dead

Postby Evil Hobbit on Fri Mar 30, 2007 3:37 am

instant_karma wrote:It's the bruised knees, isn't it? Go on, you can admit it...

:oops:
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Return to Comic Books