Marvel vs. DC: Who'd Win?

Graphic novels. Weekly rags. The @$$holes.

Which universe of super beings would beat the other, in an all out brawl?

DC
44%
Marvel
56%

Total votes : 72

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:48 am

Then GL vs Phoenix....non dark I suppose.
What about any of Galactus' other heralds besides SS or Spidey with Power Cosmic or Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet/Cosmic Cube etc. They're all pretty high up there.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby r8hitman on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:17 pm

Fried Gold wrote:
r8hitman wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:Okay, is it just a the Dino, or does a the r8hitman have a the really annoying way of a using the "quote" button... or not, eh?

Yes.

I already raised that point. It fell on deaf ears.

That should tell you something.....

That you are deaf?

No, I already told you what to do if your silly points didnt get any responses.....

(see the part of this post that you left out :wink: )
r8hitman
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby r8hitman on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:30 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:Well that's only natural for any character who gets more attention. And especially for super-powered folks. Writers and fans and artists all want to see the edge pushed, but that doesn't mean the enhancement or change is invalid. It might be nonsensical and borderline ALF, but it's still valid.

I totally agree with you, Burl. r8hitman was just getting pissy about Batman being "uber-pumped" b/c fans liked him. And I was trying to make the point you just made (which you did much better) that the same went for Wolverine...and every other character ever written.

It's not just about him getting "uber-pumped"......it's about how pumped his character is getting in comparison to other characters, and how silly it's starting to get.

I dont care how much you want to say Wolverine, Spiderman, or any other "average" hero is pumped up.....there is a fucking limit.

To put Batman on Superman's level just takes the fucking cake.

Think about my analogy......
How would it look if a storyline were to suggest that Wolverine could defeat Galactus.

It's fucking absurd.

Batman has no chance against Superman. For anyone to suggest otherwise says to me that you're either arguing just for the sake of arguing, or maybe you're sitting somewhere getting stoned out of your mind coming up with all of these insane possibilities, or you're just an extreme Batman geek/fanboy and absolutely REFUSE to see things any differently.

See, I dont even follow Superman comics (never really did either) but I have enough common sense to know when someone is seriously outclassed.

C'mon now fellas....

You need to stop swinging and just man up and admit that Batman would get his ass whupped every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

r8hitman
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:Then GL vs Phoenix....non dark I suppose.
What about any of Galactus' other heralds besides SS or Spidey with Power Cosmic or Thanos with the Infinity Guantlet/Cosmic Cube etc. They're all pretty high up there.

I will add GL vs. the other Heralds if you want, but who really gives a flip about any of the Heralds other than Silver Surfer? But speaking of cosmic powers and such, I will add GL vs. Nova though since Nova is off the fucking chain right now.
Last edited by burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:46 pm

r8hitman wrote:
The Ginger Man wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:Well that's only natural for any character who gets more attention. And especially for super-powered folks. Writers and fans and artists all want to see the edge pushed, but that doesn't mean the enhancement or change is invalid. It might be nonsensical and borderline ALF, but it's still valid.

I totally agree with you, Burl. r8hitman was just getting pissy about Batman being "uber-pumped" b/c fans liked him. And I was trying to make the point you just made (which you did much better) that the same went for Wolverine...and every other character ever written.

It's not just about him getting "uber-pumped"......it's about how pumped his character is getting in comparison to other characters, and how silly it's starting to get.

I dont care how much you want to say Wolverine, Spiderman, or any other "average" hero is pumped up.....there is a fucking limit.

How would it look if a storyline were to suggest that Wolverine could defeat Galactus.

It's fucking absurd.

Batman has no chance against Superman. For anyone to suggest otherwise says to me that you're either arguing just for the sake of arguing, or maybe you're sitting somewhere getting stoned out of your mind coming up with all of these insane possibilities, or you're just an extreme Batman geek/fanboy and absolutely REFUSE to see things any differently.

See, I dont even follow Superman comics (never really did either) but I have enough common sense to know when someone is seriously outclassed.

C'mon now fellas....

You need to stop swinging and just man up and admit that Batman would get his ass whupped every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Yeah so take this to the Superman vs. Batman thread. And give me some ideas for the poll.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby r8hitman on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:10 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:
thebabypanda wrote:supes vs. hulk/maestro

hulk has even better regenerative powers than wolverine, right?
and, depending on his state of agitation is the most powerful character
strengthwise, correct? even in dire life threatening situations as banner
hulk takes over and prevents him from....expiring. this being said, i do think hulk could take doomsday if not easily, then handily. and doomsday caused supes to "push the little (super-powered) daisies and make em come up". Hulk Win!

Superman wins. If pushed to the limit and w/o any other choice, he could shoot his heat vision through Hulk's eyes, into his brain, and lobotimize Banner...stopping the anger and possibly even destroying the Hulk personality.

Ok well for this battle I would pick Superman also.
(I wouldnt do the heat vision thing though) but I do believe that Superman is intelligent enough to come up with some other way to take down the Hulk.

But I was on another message board where a poster came up with a lot of reasons as to why The Hulk would defeat Phoenix, Superman, Thor, and anyone else you can think of.
(hell, I've even heard that the Hulk could withstand the heat of the Sun.)

Now I personally dont buy into it, but I'm just pointing out other peoples opinions on him and his capabilities.

Check this out....

http://herochat.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=96073&s tart=0

http://www.incrediblehulk.com/incrediblefeats.html
r8hitman
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:23 pm

r8hitman wrote:Batman has no chance against Superman. For anyone to suggest otherwise says to me that you're either arguing just for the sake of arguing, or maybe you're sitting somewhere getting stoned out of your mind coming up with all of these insane possibilities, or you're just an extreme Batman geek/fanboy and absolutely REFUSE to see things any differently.

I love the hypocrisy of this statement.

burlivesleftnut wrote:

I will add GL vs. the other Heralds if you want, but who really gives a flip about any of the Heralds other than Silver Surfer? But speaking of cosmic powers and such, I will add GL vs. Nova though since Nova is off the fucking chain right now.

I still think Hulk v Doomsday is more on par (though I loathe Doomsday). Doomsday has the strength of Supes but lacks the other powers thus making it more even with the Hulk who only really has super strength. They both jump great distances instead of flying etc. They both regnerate etc. Also for the time when Banner's mind is in complete control of the Hulk pit him against the Braniac controllled Doomsday. That just seems more even.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Theta on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:31 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:

I think Firelord would be more popular if he came out of the closet.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat Apr 28, 2007 1:33 pm

Mr Fantasic v Pastic Man
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Fried Gold on Sat Apr 28, 2007 2:49 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:Mr Fantasic v Pastic Man

Spastic Man?
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby r8hitman on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:37 pm

Chairman Kaga wrote:
r8hitman wrote:Batman has no chance against Superman. For anyone to suggest otherwise says to me that you're either arguing just for the sake of arguing, or maybe you're sitting somewhere getting stoned out of your mind coming up with all of these insane possibilities, or you're just an extreme Batman geek/fanboy and absolutely REFUSE to see things any differently.

Well prove me wrong then......

For every "Batman could get Kryptonite" statement that you make, someone could easily say, "Superman could go back in time and kill Batman as soon as Batman knows he's about to confront Superman".....

See these arguments are fucking stupid and dont really go anywhere.
The easiest way to answer these types of questions is to say...

Batman Vs. Superman....who wins?

All of this "Batman would hold Lois hostage" or "would know how to find Kryptonite" scenarios are just so fucking stupid it's almost sad.

Head up, with the same preparation time Superman PWNS Batman....the only people who might not see this, are the most extreme Batman geeks/Superman haters of all time.

Spiderman is my favorite character, but I would be a fucking fool to sit here and say he could defeat The Silver Surfer or Thor.

Yeah I could bring up Parker's intelligence, or the time that he had the cosmic powers, but what would be the fucking point??

Spiderman is just not on that level, and would more than likely lose.

Like I said: You guys need to man up. :?
r8hitman
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby minstrel on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:42 pm

Fried Gold wrote:

Spastic Man?

Mr. Fantastic Pants vs. Plastic Pants Man?

... maybe not.

:)
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency

Postby minstrel on Sat Apr 28, 2007 3:53 pm

Give it up, Kaga. Superman beats Batman. Remember the old adage:

"The race is not always to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, but that's the way to bet."

My money's on Superman.
minstrel

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sat Apr 28, 2007 4:14 pm

r8hitman wrote:
Chairman Kaga wrote:

Prove you wrong on what?
You're hipocrisy for stating that something is impossible on the one hand and anyone who refuses to see the opponent's side of the argument is wrong while you do the same thing? What is there to prove?

minstrel wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:

Spastic Man?

Mr. Fantastic Pants vs. Plastic Pants Man?

... maybe not.

Sorry for the typo. Mr. Fantastic v. Plastic Man.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:00 pm

What I have so far:

Atom/Antman
Batman/Captain America
Batman/Daredevil
Batman/Iron Man
Batman/Moon Knight
Batman/Punisher
Batman/Spiderman
Batman/Wolverine
Doc Strange/Doc Fate
Green Arrow/Hawkeye
Green Lantern/Nova
Green Lantern/Phoenix
Green Lantern/Silver Surfer
Hawkman/Iron Man
Hulk/Superman
Iron Fist/Karate Kid
Luke Cage/Steel
Namor/Aquaman
Prof X/Martian Manhunter
Sentry/Superman
She-Hulk/Wonder Woman
Mr. Fantastic/Mr. Terrific
Mr. Fantastic/Plastic Man
Mr. Fantastic/Martian Manhunter
Invisible Woman/Wonder Woman
Thor/Superman
Vision/Martian Manhunter
Vision/Red Tornado
Zatanna/Doc Strange
Zatanna/Scarlet Witch
Captain Marvel/Thor
Kitty Pryde/Supergirl
Swamp Thing/Man-Thing

So please fill in anymore suggestions. Some off the wall, but still challenging suggestions, would be appreciated.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Theta on Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:52 pm

r8hitman wrote:See these arguments are fucking stupid and dont really go anywhere.

It took you THIS LONG to figure that shit out? Of course they don't go anywhere! That's the ENTIRE POINT.
This comment is in no way meant to insist your opinion is wrong or be considered an edict, solely this poster's opinion. That said, you are still a fool and will kneel before me in supplication.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:53 pm

Hey Burl, just throwing out a few random suggestions...

Booster Gold/Iron Man
Blue Beetle/Iron Man
Plastic Man/Flatman (for comic relief)
Steel/Thing
Firestorm/Wonder Man
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby doglips on Sat Apr 28, 2007 6:59 pm

The Avengers Vs The Authority
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby Theta on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:03 pm

My opinions in bold

Atom/Antman
Batman/Captain America
Batman/Daredevil ...but this one's close.
Batman/Iron Man ...unless this isn't a total defeat on Bats' part/
Batman/Moon Knight
Batman/Punisher
Batman/Spiderman ...too close to call.
Batman/Wolverine
Doc Strange/Doc Fate
Green Arrow/Hawkeye ...too close to call. Hawkeye has better aim but GA in his current incarnation has a broader variety of skills and more of a killer instinct.
Green Lantern/Nova
Green Lantern/Phoenix
Green Lantern/Silver Surfer ...depends entirely on the Lantern.
Hawkman/Iron Man
Hulk/Superman
Iron Fist/Karate Kid Two words...flight ring.
Luke Cage/Steel
Namor/Aquaman
Prof X/Martian Manhunter
Sentry/Superman
She-Hulk/Wonder Woman
Mr. Fantastic/Mr. Terrific ...close though, especially depending on the context.
Mr. Fantastic/Plastic Man "I remember you, you're lame. You can't even turn into stuff." Plus Plas is so profoundly illogical Reed couldn't deal.
Mr. Fantastic/Martian Manhunter
Invisible Woman/Wonder Woman
Thor/Superman
Vision/Martian Manhunter ...but very close.
Vision/Red Tornado ...bitch, please.
Zatanna/Doc Strange ...bitch, please: This Time It's Personal.
Zatanna/Scarlet Witch ...Come on, man, Zatanna's kind a lame character right now.
Captain Marvel/Thor ...by a narrow margin.
Kitty Pryde/Supergirl
Swamp Thing/Man-Thing ...the first and STILL the best.

Suggestions:

Outsiders/Loners
Teen Titans/Runaways
Wonder Woman/Hulk
Nick Fury/Amanda Waller
Hawkman/Moon Knight
Green Arrow/Swordsman
Green Arrow/Batroc (the one-liners alone...)
Black Canary/Banshee
X-Factor/Outsiders
Magneto/Dr. Polaris
Spider-Woman/Manhunter
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:31 pm

thedoglippedone wrote:The Avengers Vs The Authority

DCU only please. I am trying to make this as simple as possible.

And you guys will all have your chance to vote, so keep your stinking opinions to yourselves. Sheesh.

Thanks for the suggestions. The poll will be up sometime tomorrow.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:32 pm

Theta wrote:Swamp Thing/Man-Thing ...the first and STILL the best.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Man-Thing was created first.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:37 pm

Oh and as far as Mr. Fantastic vs. Plastic Man... um, haven't the FF faced off against the Impossible Man like a million times. He's just a plaz copy, and they never seem to have a problem.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby instant_karma on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:41 pm

How about some bad guys thrown in too?

Promethues/Taskmaster
Deathstroke/Bullseye
Cheshire/Elektra
Captain Boomerang/Boomerang
Killer Frost/Pyro
Lex Luthor/Dr Doom
Madame Rouge/Mystique

Edited to include Bouncing Boy/Speedball
Last edited by instant_karma on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
instant_karma
Comes in 4 exciting flavours

Postby buster00 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 7:56 pm

Joker/Green Goblin
Floronic Man/Plantman
Vandal Savage/Kang

y'know, if we're doing bad guys too...
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:21 pm

Sorry, my poll/my rules. No villains this time. Sorry.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby instant_karma on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:30 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Sorry, my poll/my rules. No villains this time. Sorry.

How about if the circumstances meant they were fighting for some kind of good guy reason?
instant_karma

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:32 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:Oh and as far as Mr. Fantastic vs. Plastic Man... um, haven't the FF faced off against the Impossible Man like a million times. He's just a plaz copy, and they never seem to have a problem.

Yeah, that's a complete mismatch. If you're going to include plaz, I'd make it against another goofball character like Flatman from the GLA (as I suggested above).
Lord Voldemoo

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:32 pm

It will all be explained when I finish the poll.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby instant_karma on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:34 pm

burlivesleftnut wrote:It will all be explained when I finish the poll.

That sounds kind of sinister. Is that when you will reveal that you are the new leader of The Masters of Evil or something?
instant_karma

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 8:36 pm

JUST LET ME FINISH THE POLL BEFORE YOU SPOIL ALL THE SURPRISES!

Anymore suggestions? I have 57 fights right now, and I would like to get it up to an exhausting 100.

ETA: Nevermind the 100 fights. We would just start padding the game with fights that don't matter. But I am still open to more suggestions, but before submitting them, ask yourself if the choice between the two characters would be a difficult one. For instance, a friend suggested Sentry vs. Superman. Yeah it would be fun to see them fight, but is anyone really going to vote for Sentry except Brian Michael Bendis? Probably not.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby buster00 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:02 pm

This whole discussion is made of the same stuff that makes the "Old Testament vs. New Testament" debates so special.

We could be rewriting the future here, muchachos. There's no telling how our descendants will interpret this topic.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby instant_karma on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:13 pm

Steel/Iron Man
Robin/Bucky
Alfred/Jarvis (I'm being serious)
Green Lantern/Doctor Spectrum
Ambush Bug/Nightcrawler
Commander Steel/Captain America
Power Girl/Ms Marvel
Martian Manhunter/Hyperion
Metamorpho/Hulk
Deadman/Dead Girl
Resurrection Man/Wolverine
instant_karma

Postby buster00 on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:25 pm

instant_karma wrote:Ambush Bug/Nightcrawler

Ahh, now that's who should be fighting Impossible Man. Ambush Bug, daddy.

Nightcrawler oughta take on Negative Man.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:34 pm

instant_karma wrote:Steel/Iron Man
Robin/Bucky
Alfred/Jarvis (I'm being serious)
Green Lantern/Doctor Spectrum
Ambush Bug/Nightcrawler
Commander Steel/Captain America
Power Girl/Ms Marvel
Martian Manhunter/Hyperion
Metamorpho/Hulk
Deadman/Dead Girl
Resurrection Man/Wolverine

Christ, I had to google Dr. Spectrum. He's a bad guy on Earth 616, so he's a no go.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:53 pm

instant_karma wrote:Alfred/Jarvis (I'm being serious)

YES!!!!!!!!
Lord Voldemoo

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sat Apr 28, 2007 9:57 pm

LOL
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby The Ginger Man on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:16 pm

r8hitman wrote:It's not just about him getting "uber-pumped"......it's about how pumped his character is getting in comparison to other characters, and how silly it's starting to get.

It's fucking absurd.

C'mon now fellas....

NU-UH!

Bat Man's like the coolest superman ever! If he had a fight with Superman-- I mean STUPIDman-- the big S would be so busy taking out the trash for Lana Lane that he wouldn't never see Bat Man hit him with a cryptonight boxing glove because bat Man had one before Planet Cryptonight even blew up!

And Wolvering would be painting his fingernail claws and BatMAn would punch right through his face and he could because after he killed Stupidman, he would cut off his own arms and sew on Supermans arms and use a superpunch to punch through Wolvei's head.

Thats the kind of stuff you can do if your Bat <Man. jUst look at the picture. (sorry guys i couldnt find my blue crayon, sorry)

Aaaaaaaaand scene! Remember, debating comics is meant to be stupid AND fun :wink:
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby Leckomaniac on Sat Apr 28, 2007 11:27 pm

OH NOEZ!!!! BATMAN KILLED BIZARRO!
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Theta on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:02 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:
Theta wrote:Swamp Thing/Man-Thing ...the first and STILL the best.

Hate to burst your bubble, but Man-Thing was created first.

You're right. But only by a month...and DC had longer lead times, according to Wikipedia. So nyah. :D

Anyway, Swampy has Alan Moore, Rick Veitch, AND Wes Craven. What's Man Thing got? The creator of Howard the Duck and the director of "Lawnmower Man". Ooooo.

Side geek note: I'm actually acquainted with one of the artists on Alan Moore's Swamp Thing run, and he's an incredibly awesome guy who has probably done more to support my filmmaking more than anybody outside of my family and close friends. So I'm gonna be biased, either way.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby Theta on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:06 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:Oh and as far as Mr. Fantastic vs. Plastic Man... um, haven't the FF faced off against the Impossible Man like a million times. He's just a plaz copy, and they never seem to have a problem.

A) That's the whole FF and B) the Impossible Man wasn't looking to hand anybody their ass. Was the Impossible Man ever drawn by Jack Fucking Cole? I don't think so! ok, that was mostly because of that whole "shot-himself-in-the-face" thing, but STILL.
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Apr 29, 2007 1:00 am

Geez, you guys are so winslowy.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby SilentBobX on Sun Apr 29, 2007 7:03 am

I seem to remember Wizard magazine doing a Jarvis vs. Alfred fight once. Jarvis I think won cause apparently he has to clean up after an entire team of superheroes, not just a single guy in spandex who beats up criminals and adopts boys and makes them wear green elf shoes and short shorts. Ahem......, that might actually explain Mark Foley, but that's a political discussion to save for another day.

As for the actual brouhaha itself, my heart wants to say DC, but with Phoenix on its side, Marvel wins hands down. I'm sure Stan Lee would be proud.

Mahalo
SilentBobX
AIRWOLF

Postby Theta on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:14 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:Geez, you guys are so winslowy.

Yeah, these guys are a bunch of lifeless, minutiae-obssessed mor-HEY, WAIT A MINUTE!
Theta
AIRWOLF

Postby Al Shut on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:28 am

The Ginger Man wrote:Image

Are that stink lines coming from Batman?
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby r8hitman on Sun Apr 29, 2007 11:44 am

Chairman Kaga wrote:
r8hitman wrote:
Chairman Kaga wrote:

Prove you wrong on what?
You're hipocrisy for stating that something is impossible on the one hand and anyone who refuses to see the opponent's side of the argument is wrong while you do the same thing? What is there to prove?

I'm not "refusing to see things differently" though, so there is nothing hypocritical about my statements.

I've already said (numerous times actually) that if there are certain parameters that you are putting on this fight that I'm not doing then let me know.

Of course Batman has a "chance" but that just depends on your rules to the fight.

But IMO, in a one on one, no Kryptonite involved, I dont see Batman lasting 30 seconds.

Those are the parameters that I have on the fight, because that's how I interpretted the question....tell me how you took it, and how else he might come out on top, and I'm more than willing to listen.

You're pissed because you CANT come up with any way Batman could win one on one without using something that would allow a child to defeat Superman (Kryptonite).
r8hitman
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby The Ginger Man on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:05 pm

Al_Shut wrote:Are that stink lines coming from Batman?

Uh...NO! Their AWESOME lines! Like when Goku does Supersayand. BatMan used his million dollars to fly a spaceship to Dragon BAll Z space and have Goku teach him how to Supersayand fight. He can do that because he's bat man.

:mrgreen:
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby minstrel on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:11 pm

Ginger, you're draining all the fun out of this with your demonstrations of how juvenile we're all being!

Stop it! Stop it or I'll tell Mom you're being a meanie!

minstrel

Postby Al Shut on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:28 pm

The Ginger Man wrote:
Al_Shut wrote:Are that stink lines coming from Batman?

Uh...NO! Their AWESOME lines! Like when Goku does Supersayand. BatMan used his million dollars to fly a spaceship to Dragon BAll Z space and have Goku teach him how to Supersayand fight. He can do that because he's bat man.

:mrgreen:

Now that makes sense, Goku would totally pawn Supermans ass.
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:29 pm

Ginger should win some kind of award. If only we had them here in the zone.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Chairman Kaga on Sun Apr 29, 2007 12:44 pm

r8hitman wrote:I'm not "refusing to see things differently" though, so there is nothing hypocritical about my statements.

r8hitman wrote:Batman has no chance against Superman

r8hitman wrote:Of course Batman has a "chance" but that just depends on your rules to the fight.

r8hitman wrote:For anyone to suggest otherwise says to me that you're either arguing just for the sake of arguing, or maybe you're sitting somewhere getting stoned out of your mind coming up with all of these insane possibilities

So are you now arguing just for the sake of it, stoned or insane? (since that is all anyone can be if they even "suggest otherwise")
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

PreviousNext

Return to Comic Books