Dexter

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Dexter

Postby Fievel on Tue Sep 12, 2006 12:21 am

Starring Michael C. Hall, formerly of Six Feet Under.
This show looks like it could be really good. Something like a coroner or C.S.I.-type guy that is actually a serial killer himself???

If it's good, this could possibly give Showtime the final boost up to the HBO-Level of excellent original programming.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Captain_Fucking_Magic on Sun Sep 24, 2006 3:36 am

About as awful as it was when I read it earlier this year.
Captain_Fucking_Magic
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Fievel on Wed Oct 18, 2006 11:24 pm

I still really like the idea of this show, but the dialogue and half of the acting are pretty bad. Michael C. Hall is good in his role though.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:56 am

i've been watching it, mainly for michael c. hall. i think he's really good, and i love the idea for the main character. it does feel like two shows though. when it focuses on dexter, it's great black humour, and the cat-and-mouse game between dexter and the freezer guy is fun. but the other characters are two-dimensional, and the supporting cast acting is pretty bad. in particular, the police captain and the keith-from-SFU-lookalike cop are just bad. i'm also not a big fan of the voiceovers, though i don't think they should get rid of them completely, they just need to use them a bit more sparingly.

i hope it gets better, and the acting by the rest of the cast improves.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby cinephile2000 on Thu Oct 19, 2006 3:00 am

I like the show and agree that some of the actors are not up to par, but there are scenes that just set this show up to be something different. You get to see Dexter interacting with children, and for a while your like he could be a good dad, then you remember he just got back from dismembering a body. Crazy stuff.
Just remember, your special like everyone else.
cinephile2000
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby stereosforgeeks on Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:35 am

It's really nice just to watch Michael C Hall not be repressed.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby TonyWilson on Fri Oct 20, 2006 10:38 am

I think it's ace. The tone is muddled sometimes but it has a really off kilter style and blacker than black humour. And of course Michael C Hall is amazing.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:10 pm

This show just seems to be getting better each episode.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Oct 23, 2006 2:38 pm

i hope so, i've got the last two DVR'ed til i can watch them with the gf next weekend. she was a big SFU fan, and also a big fan of dead bodies.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby viranth on Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:09 pm

Why isn't this show getting front page commentaries from the AICN crew?

How can you NOT like this show? Dexter is one of the most interesting characters ever put on TV.

Second season has been confirmed, according to some fanpage of Julie Benz.
viranth
GLIB

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:15 pm

i like the show. i guessed who the ice truck killer was 2 episodes ago though.

it has been getting better, so i'm glad it'll have another season. serial killers are awesome.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:16 pm

The Dino, he like a this a show, eh? Although the dialog anna the acting, she could a use a some a work, but a yeah, the Anthony Michael Hall guy is a really good as a the Dexter, no?

Although I think a the guy who plays a his a dad anna the Frank Black onna the Millennium should a go anna do a the "brother" act onna the Vaudeville circuit or a something...
DinoDeLaurentiis
SHE'S A THE SARAH SILVERMAN

Postby Seppuku on Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:13 pm

I don't see why he couldn't just show his parents the laboratory though. They always walked around like they were drugged up to the neck on valium, they'd probably say something to him like: "Oh, that's nice dear..." and that'd be the end of it.

By the way, Dee Dee's teh hot.

:wink: Yes...I know.
Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby John-Locke on Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:55 pm

Yeah I guessed who the Ice Truck Killer was as soon as I saw him all those episodes ago.

Loved this weeks episode, it's probably the best one yet and it leaves Dexter with some intresting places to go psychologically although once again I guessed that the Ice Truck Killer had killed his Biological Dad early on, not that the twists are what the shows about though, it's all about the way it puts you in the head of a serial killer for an hour and manages to get you to root for him.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Nov 27, 2006 10:08 pm

I love the Rudy / Dexter interplay.

Question/Guess?

Are they siblings?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby John-Locke on Mon Nov 27, 2006 11:22 pm

Oh that would be a good twist if it were true but I think not because that would mean he killed his own dad unless they have the same mother which would also explain the difference in hair colour.

Rudy is just trying to turn Dexter into a Serial Killer who will kill innocent people.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby John-Locke on Mon Dec 04, 2006 8:46 pm

Well this weeks episode impressed me once again, Dexters repressed memories were pretty shocking and add layers upon layers to his Psyche, this show fascinates me when its about Dexter, his interaction with his girlfriend, the stuff with Rudy or Dexters memories with his Dad (I guess since James Remar was in Jericho he's had conflicting schedules, I hope to see him back soon) Unfortunately I dislike the acting of the sister and the male Cuban cop, the others are okay, the Black Cop amuses me when he calls Dexter names and the Asian Forensic dude with all his perversions is funny but still, the show is never better than when it's about Dexter, him trying to look like he's leading a normal life or when it's about the people who he's going after.

Definitely my favourite new show on TV this season despite it's flaws.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:26 pm

Anna what of a this week's episode, eh? The story, she is a coming to a the head, no?

The Dino, he was actually surprise at a the last a week's flash-a-back, from a the technical standpoint, eh? Usually, you canna film a the little bambinos inna such a the stressful situation.

Notice, they dinna show a the little kid anna the chainsaw stuff inna the same a scene, but the editing, she made it a look a that a way. But still, you got a the kid sitting inna the stuff that a looks a like a the blood, anna he's alla screaming "mommy! mommy!"

Holy crappa, it's a hard a to watch, even a when a you know it's alla fake.
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby tapehead on Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:22 pm

Catching up on this show now, I love it and it troubles me deeply - I'm up to 'La Passione'

-funny old serial killer
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:37 am

Hehehe... La Passione, she is a the good one, eh? The Johnny-Onna-the-Locke, he hit a the nail right onna the head... Dexter, she's a the good show inna spite of it's a flaws, no?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby tapehead on Wed Dec 13, 2006 10:50 am

no? I say a-Yes! Only got two more eps until I'm up to current - I find the dynamic between Dex and his foster sister fascinating (she's fantastic) and the fact that, despite the show relying so heavily on Dex's interior monologue, I'm starting to see past it and doubt his repeated assertion that he's 'empty inside' - there's no doubt he is a sociopath, but how he became this unique creature is slowly being revealed to us, and the possibility of some kind of 'normal life' is something he does want very badly. The supporting cast, a little cardboard at first, are starting to flesh out into interesting characters - you get to hate that crackhead ex-husband so much, it's gonna be a kick if Dex gets his hands on him!

SPOILER: the prosthetic surgeon sis has started dating - there are strongly foreshadowing that he is the icetruck killer - too obvious?
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby beastie on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:10 am

My first post in The Zone, though I frequent the Talkbacks.
I just got caught up with this show, and wish I wasn't. I watched all 11 episodes in three days and now I have to wait until Sunday or Monday to watch the finale. I have never been so impatient for a TV show in my life (I don't watch much TV, but I'm starting to).
Anyway, I think (spoiler) that one of Rudy's parents was also killed in the same massacre that Dex's mother was killed in.
Also, I think that Rudy is really gunning for a partner in what he does. I think he really wants Dexter to work with him. Dexter mentioned how badly he wanted to talk to others with the same interests, before Neil Perry was cleared. Rudy wants the same. Dexter and Rudy are lonely in what they do and they want to bond. But, Rudy underestimates Dex's adhearance to the code of Harry.
I haven't read the books. I don't know what's going to happen. I will read the first book after this season, but I don't want to spoil Season 2 for myself, so I'll probably read the second book after the second season as well.
beastie
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby tapehead on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:21 am

Welcome to the Zone Beastie, have a look around and check the joint out - you can say 'Hi' to everyone here:
http://tinyurl.com/yhrjl3
- I'm watching the last 2 eps aired later today, and cant wait to see the finale. I've just seen Dex get it on with his girlfriend and murder his therapist - what a breakthough, what a happy day! I didn't actually know these were based on a series of books, I may have to look into that - good tip.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Dec 14, 2006 9:49 am

[SPOILERS]

stereosforgeeks wrote:I love the Rudy / Dexter interplay.

Question/Guess?

Are they siblings?

You read the book, didn't you?

[/SPOILERS]
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby richmondred on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:54 am

Hey Gang,
Brand spankin' new member here--my first post on this site-- :wink:

I was taking a short break from viewing the last 2 episodes before the season finale Sun night (12/17/06) and saw the thread on "Dexter." The "Seeing Red" episode where Dexter FREAKS OUT :shock: from seeing all the blood in the motel where the Ice Truck Killer had struck again was a mind blower! :shock: This guy is so calm and cool around crime scenes but that room just blew (me) and him away!! I thought the episode was great!!

Breaktime's over and I'm gonna go watch the next episode that buddies of mine have said (especially the previews for the season's finale) are slammin' to say the least!

Hope y'all get a chance to scope it out Sunday night...It oughta be a jaw dropper!!! Here in Richmond VA it comes on @ 10pm on Sunday nights.
Have a good one!

RED

Want some dope? Plant a man!!
richmondred
GLIB

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:59 am

Hehehe... welcome to a the Zone, eh RR? Iffa you like, you can a go anna introduce a yourself here.

The motto of a the Zone, she is a the "No Hate, Just a the Debate, eh?"
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby John-Locke on Mon Dec 18, 2006 2:22 pm

Wow, what a thoroughly entertaining and refreshingly satisfying end to the season, I'm glad it's coming back but if it did end there it would still feel pretty much complete.

SPOILERS!

So Rudy/Brian being Dexters brother was always a possiblitity, I would have been more certain of it if they cast someone who didn't look slightly Latino which made me doubt my instincts.

The actor who plays Doakes isn't really a very good actor but damn it if I don't like his poor line delivery, it makes his accusations all the more funnier, I can't wait to see where they take it next season, I'd actually like to see Dexter confide in him with the possibility of them teaming up.

I'm a little sad that Rudy/Brian didn't kill Debra, she's without a doubt the worst actor on the show, I hope they get her an acting coach before they start filming the next season.

Kudos to Christian Camargo who played Rudy/Brian, he turned in a great performance in the show and part of me wanted to see him teaming up with Dexter, still it was nice to finally see Dexter actually kill someone (as oppossed to it cutting or pulling away before the deed was done), and I have to add that it was an extremely powerful scene.

LOVED the last scene with Dexter dreaming about being seen as a hero, it's just another fine example of the weirdly skewed tone that has been consistent the whole series.

Yep, without a doubt Dexter is the best new show this year despite some big faults in the acting department from some of the supporting characters, the next season can't start soon enough for me.

One lingering question, who killed Dexters Mum and the others? Was it his Dad or not?
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby stereosforgeeks on Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:51 pm

I think it will be interesting to see what the Doakes and Rita storylines have in the future.

To echo John, I completely think Doakes and Dexter may have some sort fo comraderie after he finds out what Dexter truly does. We already know he is capable of taking the law into his own hands and it would be AWESOME if the ended up allies.

As for the rita storyline I think she will be kept in the dark longer than doakes.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby beastie on Tue Dec 19, 2006 2:25 pm

John-Locke wrote:Wow, what a thoroughly entertaining and refreshingly satisfying end to the season, I'm glad it's coming back but if it did end there it would still feel pretty much complete.

SPOILERS!

So Rudy/Brian being Dexters brother was always a possiblitity, I would have been more certain of it if they cast someone who didn't look slightly Latino which made me doubt my instincts.

The actor who plays Doakes isn't really a very good actor but damn it if I don't like his poor line delivery, it makes his accusations all the more funnier, I can't wait to see where they take it next season, I'd actually like to see Dexter confide in him with the possibility of them teaming up.

I'm a little sad that Rudy/Brian didn't kill Debra, she's without a doubt the worst actor on the show, I hope they get her an acting coach before they start filming the next season.

Kudos to Christian Camargo who played Rudy/Brian, he turned in a great performance in the show and part of me wanted to see him teaming up with Dexter, still it was nice to finally see Dexter actually kill someone (as oppossed to it cutting or pulling away before the deed was done), and I have to add that it was an extremely powerful scene.

LOVED the last scene with Dexter dreaming about being seen as a hero, it's just another fine example of the weirdly skewed tone that has been consistent the whole series.

Yep, without a doubt Dexter is the best new show this year despite some big faults in the acting department from some of the supporting characters, the next season can't start soon enough for me.

One lingering question, who killed Dexters Mum and the others? Was it his Dad or not?

I have to agree with John-Locke. I think the actor who plays Doakes really isn't the best, but his line delivery adds a touch of humor to a character who would normally be a cliche hardass.
I don't have a problem with the woman who plays Deb. She reminds me of women I have known, who because of their insecurities, try to be extra hardcore and end up seeming a little bit fake. I think that this is intentional.
Also, I have no problem with Heath Ledger. I think that he is a wonderful actor with a lot of versatility, BUT, DAMN if I don't think Christian Camargo would be a great Joker.
GREAT SHOW. I'm going to read book 1, now and then wait for next season.
beastie
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby tapehead on Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:23 pm

The scene with Dexter suddenly walking into a hero's ticker tape parade - loved it so much, really took the series into totally amoral, 'Clockwork Orange' territory, remniscent in tone of the movie's final scene - I laughed out loud and the truth and irony of this sequence.

It could be wrapped up there, as Locke and others have mentioned above, but there's still some mysteries surrounding Dexter's past, which bodes well for the next series.

I have to say I love Deb in this as well; she is kinda dumb, and acts tough to cover her insecurities and vulnerabilities - which in turn humanises Dexter (who in the last two eps started showing some brilliant flashes of very human emotion), since she is his moral compass.

And the Junkie-ex still won't let go - this guy is such a patent asshole, but he wants nothing more than to hang on to his kids, and keep controlling his wife - shaping up into a really interesting supporting character - if he can clean up and get off the drugs he might be really dangerous to Dexter.

Really like all the secens with Dexter's dad, and his Asian off-sider at work (Vince?) started becoming a bit more than a dirty minded source of comic relief after Angel got stabbed

Look forward to more.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby TonyWilson on Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:35 pm

The ticker tape parade was fucking fanstastic. Sick, funny and very true. I loved it, so twisted it caught me up in it's logic. Been a great series all in all. Sure some of the b-plots were a bit lame and some of the acting is a bit sub par but the good outweighs the bad easily. I really like Deb too, she's got that vulnerable tough ambitious woman thing down great and I really like Angel, if only because Morales was the fucking bomb in Oz, yo!

The best thing about it for me was the uniqueness of Dex's situation and how is humanity was being pulled out into the light slowly but surely. Also, the fact that he still upheld his Dad's code even after realising his Dad betrayed him was very powerful and made the final scenes with Rudy really emotional.

Roll on season 2
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby tapehead on Sat Dec 23, 2006 1:45 pm

Yes Tony^^ how funny it was to feel something like pride for Dex as he stuck to his moral code and held true to Deb, so much black, black humour for an American TV show - The final scene between he and his brother wasn't overplayed, Rudy was (drugged up) resigned and accepting - I think it was better that Deb didn't get offed - it would have turned Dex killing Rudy into an act of revenge and fucked Dexter's world view entirely.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby TonyWilson on Sat Dec 23, 2006 2:02 pm

tapehead wrote:Yes Tony^^ how funny it was to feel something like pride for Dex as he stuck to his moral code and held true to Deb, so much black, black humour for an American TV show - The final scene between he and his brother wasn't overplayed, Rudy was (drugged up) resigned and accepting - I think it was better that Deb didn't get offed - it would have turned Dex killing Rudy into an act of revenge and fucked Dexter's world view entirely.

Aye, the black humour was my favourite thing about the show. It was great how it could turn on a dime from blackly humourous to deadly serious and pretty chilling, the scenes with young Dexter in the blood and crying for his mother are really very nasty. Just straight to the point disturbing. Great to see on a TV show.

You nailed what I was feeling, pride that Dexter comes out of it on the right (but still wholly wrong) side. He's saved someone who would disown him and killed the only person totally accepting because it's "good" yet he really doesn't believe in good or evil, just a code of survival. That dichotomy gives the show real depth.

I wanted to praise the score too, sometimes it's atad intrusive, but that little seesawing refrain when something truly fucked is going down is amazing, it really cranks the atmosphere up high.
TonyWilson

Postby beastie on Sat Dec 23, 2006 11:11 pm

[quote="TonyWilson"][quote="tapehead"]It was great how it could turn on a dime from blackly humourous to deadly serious and pretty chilling, the scenes with young Dexter in the blood and crying for his mother are really very nasty. Just straight to the point disturbing. Great to see on a TV show.

[quote]

I couldn't agree more. I watch Miike films regularly, and that scene gave me a stomach ache. Very moving scene, indeed.
beastie
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Fawst on Tue Jan 16, 2007 4:59 pm

I just did a marathon of this entire show over the long weekend.

God.

DAMN.

*General spoiler warning throughout*

I think I have to disagree on the "bad acting" side characters consensus. I challenge anyone who thinks that Deb sucked to go back and watch her reaction when she wakes up on the boat and Rudy/Brian is unwrapping his tools to go back through the series and find me a more realistic scene out of ANY of the actors. I got major chills from that scene, she was so perfectly freaked the fuck out.

Angel and Doaks are AWESOME. Angel is really touching with his love for his (ex?)wife, and his anguish over ratting out Doaks was pretty perfect. And Doaks... take his scenes with the same level of black humor from the rest of the show, and I think he works just fine. That last shot of him giving Dex the "I'm watching you" was a perfect setup to next season.

TonyWilson wrote:I wanted to praise the score too, sometimes it's atad intrusive, but that little seesawing refrain when something truly fucked is going down is amazing, it really cranks the atmosphere up high.

Couldn't agree more. The closing-credits theme has been stuck in my head all day here at work.

I have to go buy Darkly Dreaming Dexter when I get out of here... and force myself NOT to buy Dearly Devoted Dexter and/or pre-order Dexter In The Dark! Season 2 can't come fast enough... and they haven't even started production yet! Spring! SPRING, dammit! Oh well, at least they said it will air this year.

EDIT: How the fuck does this show have only ONE page of posts?! And no Coax sidebar love on the main page while it was on? For SHAME, Herc!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby DinoDeLaurentiis on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:15 pm

Fawst wrote:EDIT: How the fuck does this show have only ONE page of posts?! And no Coax sidebar love on the main page while it was on? For SHAME, Herc!

Meh... it's a 'cos pretty much a nobody watches a the Showtime, eh?
DinoDeLaurentiis

Postby Fawst on Tue Jan 16, 2007 5:26 pm

DinoDeLaurentiis wrote:
Fawst wrote:EDIT: How the fuck does this show have only ONE page of posts?! And no Coax sidebar love on the main page while it was on? For SHAME, Herc!

Meh... it's a 'cos pretty much a nobody watches a the Showtime, eh?

Lucky for me that my roommates and I are TV whores and have every channel OnDemand...
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Wed Jan 17, 2007 1:46 pm

Vote for Dexter as Best New TV Show in The Golden Zods

Heroes is good and all but we all know which one is truly deserving of your vote
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby kid on an escalator on Mon Feb 12, 2007 1:10 pm

I finally watched the twelfth episode of Dexter today and I can't wait for the next season. When will season 1 be released on DVD?

Oh and the score is awesome indeed. It's made by Daniel Licht and it can be found on the following link.

http://www.danlicht.com/dexaudio.html

You can only listen to them on the site though I think. I have a download link for the soundtrack as well but I am not sure if it's legal...
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Fawst on Mon Feb 12, 2007 2:35 pm

Good question about the DVDs. I can't find any info on a release date anywhere. And of course Showtime took Dexter off of OnDemand the day before my roommate was going to finally watch it. Oh well. I dunno what I am looking forward to more, Season 2, or the DVD set :)
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby kid on an escalator on Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:11 pm

Fawst wrote:Good question about the DVDs. I can't find any info on a release date anywhere. And of course Showtime took Dexter off of OnDemand the day before my roommate was going to finally watch it. Oh well. I dunno what I am looking forward to more, Season 2, or the DVD set :)

Hm, from what I have read it seems that Showtime usually takes a very long time to get shows on DVD.
kid on an escalator
STEAK-A-BABY

Postby Fawst on Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:04 pm

Woo, reason for bumpage!

Season 1 is back on OnDemand (I have Comcast in New England... YMMV, I guess), and in HD this time as well! Of course, they f'd it up and only have Eps 2 and 3 in HD right now, whereas 1-3 are up in standard def.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby pomeroy on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:34 pm

Fawst wrote:
I have to go buy Darkly Dreaming Dexter when I get out of here... and force myself NOT to buy Dearly Devoted Dexter and/or pre-order Dexter In The Dark! Season 2 can't come fast enough... and they haven't even started production yet! Spring! SPRING, dammit! Oh well, at least they said it will air this year.

Um....Season 2 will NOT be following Dearly Devoted Dexter, so I'm pretty sure you could read it if you want.
pomeroy
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Fawst on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:45 pm

Yes, but at the time I wrote that, that wasn't known yet. I wound up getting the books for my mother for her birthday (she was psyched, whereas most mom's would be like "uhhh..."), and she told me flat out that the second book was the most disgusting thing she ever read... and she couldn't put it down. She also said that there was no doubt in her mind as to why they weren't going to use it as the template for season 2.

I need to read these.
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TonyWilson on Mon Apr 23, 2007 2:55 pm

Oh fuck beans!!!

I was in Birmingham on saturday and found a bookshop going out of business, everything was 50p. I stacked up on tonnes of George Pelecanos crime novels. And then I saw the second Dexter book for only 25p but wanted to wathc the second series cold.

Damn damn damn.
TonyWilson

Postby burlivesleftnut on Mon Apr 23, 2007 3:41 pm

What's the big deal with the second book? SPILL THE BEANS!
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Maui on Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:04 am

Darkly Dreaming Dexter is back in October for Season 2. This is a seriously good show.
Maui
WoWie

Postby John-Locke on Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:49 pm

Dexter has signed Keith Carradine to play an FBI agent in its second season; he'll appear in 11 of the 12 episodes scheduled for the fall. His character will come into contact with Dexter Morgan (Michael C. Hall) when the FBI descends on Miami to probe a rash of dead bodies turning up in the city.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:47 am

Jonesing for a Dexter season 2 glimpse?
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby beastie on Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:08 am

stereosforgeeks wrote:Jonesing for a Dexter season 2 glimpse?

WONDERFUL!!! It gave nothing away about the season, but it really got me psyched and it struck the perfect tone of humor that the first season had.
Also, it mentioned September as the air date. I imagine the DVD will be released sometime about a week or two before that.
beastie
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Next

Return to Coaxial