The Simpsons Movie

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

mmm...

Beer
27%
Forbidden Donut
4%
Chocolate
8%
Sprinkles
15%
Candy
4%
64 slices of American Cheese
15%
Free goo
No votes
Something
4%
Slanty
No votes
Incapacitating
4%
Sacrilicious
19%

Total votes : 26

Postby Brocktune on Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:39 pm

i dont know if anyone has posted this yet, but THIS is just too awesome!
Brocktune
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby LaDracul on Mon Jul 23, 2007 7:48 am

Burger King Toys

Always good news when a Simpsons BK toy is released. :D
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Tue Jul 24, 2007 6:44 am

So the Onion's AV Club is starting off a week dedicated to The Simpsons, and here's the first list of what promises to be a fun, nostalgia filled week...

15 Simpsons Moments That Perfectly Captured Their Eras

I haven't seen the "later years" eps, but there's some good ones from the shows creative highs.

and as a bonus, c/o of Links for the Day from The House Next Door blog...

Evolution Intro, which I hadn't seen before and is fucking hysterical, amongst my faves easily. Lots of quality to be found on the video playlist as well, including Ralph's Greatest Ralph moments and the Universe intro.

gettin' positively giddy with anticipation...
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:05 am

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:So the Onion's AV Club is starting off a week dedicated to The Simpsons, and here's the first list of what promises to be a fun, nostalgia filled week...

From the Homerpalooza episode commentary::
There may be a more succinct commentary on Generation X than the following exchange between two disaffected youths attending an outdoor rock show in "Homerpalooza": "Oh, here comes that cannonball guy. He's cool." "Are you being sarcastic, dude?" "I don't even know any more."

Jeebus, this show was so spot on at its zenith (which thankfully, I was a part of).

I'm going to see this movie just because I owe a few bucks to them for all the years of spectacular shows.
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:14 am

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:So the Onion's AV Club is starting off a week dedicated to The Simpsons, and here's the first list of what promises to be a fun, nostalgia filled week...

I haven't seen the "later years" eps, but there's some good ones from the shows creative highs.

Good stuff. Watching the "X-Files" ep. last night, I'm also reminded of how awkward and self-referential pop culture is. Nothing says you've arrived quite like an unsolicited parody in MAD Magazine!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:17 am

so sorry wrote:From the Homerpalooza episode commentary::
There may be a more succinct commentary on Generation X than the following exchange between two disaffected youths attending an outdoor rock show in "Homerpalooza": "Oh, here comes that cannonball guy. He's cool." "Are you being sarcastic, dude?" "I don't even know any more."

Jeebus, this show was so spot on at its zenith (which thankfully, I was a part of).

Also from that episode:

Grampa Simpson: "I used to be with it. Then they changed what 'it' was, and what I was 'with' was no longer it, and what was it was weird and scary to me, and it'll happen to you too!"

Homer: "No way, man! We're gonna keep rocking forever. Forever! Forever...?"
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:32 am

Going to watch this tomorrow night at a preview... Can't wait...

From what i've read it's supposedly as good as it ever was from the standard of the shows...

And i love me some spider pig...
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:21 am

I seen it. That is to say I saw it.

It is very good. The way I'd sum it up is: It's like all 18 seasons of The Simpsons in 90 minutes. It has a few Mr Plow-like highs, a few indifferent bits, but is generally quite good. It does have the feel at times of a classic Simpsons episode.

It is also a masterpiece of animation, David Silverman's taken advantage of it being a big screen movie and the whole thing has a better depth of field that the TV show.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chilli on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:25 am

Off to see tomorrow. They had me at Spider-Pig.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby LaDracul on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:37 am

To quote Bart in "Itchy and Scratchy: The Movie"-

"I've got my ticket." :D
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 9:40 am

I can't wait, as you can see.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby stereosforgeeks on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:05 am

stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:38 am

LaDracul wrote:To quote Bart in "Itchy and Scratchy: The Movie"-

There is a great Itchy & Scratchy short in the movie.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:40 pm

Fried Gold wrote:

Is there? Awesome.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Wed Jul 25, 2007 5:08 pm

moved to movie reviews, feel free to spoil away, for as Groening says here in a LA Weekly interview titled Life is Swell (heh)...

[quote="Matt Groening"]“But even after the movie comes out, I’m not gonna talk about the plot. Because I’m so used to keeping the secret. And also: It doesn’t matter. I mean, I can’t imagine somebody going, ‘Well, I think I won’t see the film because of what the story is or what it isn’t.’ I mean, it’s a Simpsons movie — you go to see them having their adventures.â€
Personally, I'm an atheist in the voting booth and a theist in the movie theatre. I separate the morality of religion with the spirituality and solace of it. There is something boring about atheism.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby magicmonkey on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:05 pm

magicmonkey
I AM fucking Zen

Postby King Psyz on Wed Jul 25, 2007 11:56 pm

It's like Matt Groening made the best birthday present ever for me (just releasing it a day late)
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby Zarles on Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:07 am

ONeillSG1 wrote:
Fried Gold wrote:

Is there? Awesome.

YAY! Know why I like them? Because they fight! And fight! And fight and fight and fight! Fight fight fight! Fight fight fight!

I'm going to see it two times in two days. Um... woo-hoo!
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:19 am

midnight show for me manana.

drool.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Ribbons on Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:39 am

Keepcoolbutcare wrote:drool.

Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Pacino86845 on Thu Jul 26, 2007 5:02 am

You know what? I wasn't planning on seeing this. I just got totally sick of the Simpsons since the late nineties: one of my favorite all-time television shows was going down the drain. I renounced it, stopped watching ("Damn you Matt Groening!!!").

I don't remember who it was here that said that they were gonna watch the movie based solely on the fact that The Simpsons provided several years of spectacular and sharp entertainment. That argument works for me: I'm not expecting much from the movie, but I'll be paying (literally) my respects.
Pacino86845
EGYPTIAN LOVER

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:05 am

Watched the simpsons last night... It was fun... there were a couple of laugh out loud moments but feel a lot of the humour was directed at current news worthy pieces and not 'jokes' that will stand the test of time...

It was quite good and Flanders has a great line near the end when he talks about Rod and Todd...

This is very unspoilery... the funniest part was when Bart has to skateboard to krusty burger naked, you'll get the bit i mean when you see it...

I'd give it seven out of ten... purely because i don't see why Alaska was involved....
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

The Simpsons Movie

Postby bastard_robo on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:06 am

Yahoo posted this little review.

Mind you There are spoliers! So small text it is!

'The Simpsons Movie' not exxxxxcellent By JAKE COYLE, AP Entertainment Writer
Wed Jul 25, 7:51 PM ET

The universe of "The Simpsons" — outlandish, yellow and absent of normal human growth — has sketched with parodying perfection the struggle of family life, the exploitation of a neighbor's good will and the bizarre qualities of school bus drivers, to name just a few of its accomplishments.

In one of its greatest episodes, about Prohibition, Homer's concluding toast demonstrated how the animated series could be as damning as it was hilarious: "To alcohol, the cause and solution to all of life's problems!"

"The Simpsons Movie" arrives a decade after that 1997 episode, and long after its glory days. Not to sound too much like the Comic Book Guy, but the Fox sitcom, which once brilliantly satirized TV's conventions, has gradually settled into its own ruts — which usually entails Homer acting silly for silliness' sake.

After 18 seasons on television, the much-anticipated big-screen debut of "The Simpsons" feels purposeless — as if creator Matt Groening finally thought: "Well, we might as well."

The movie quickly revels in lampooning itself. Ralph Wiggum crawls over the opening 20th Century Fox logo. An "Itchy and Scratchy" segment then plays out before revealing the Simpsons family watching, seated in a movie theater.

"I can't believe we're paying for something we get for free on TV!" exclaims Homer (voiced by Dan Castellaneta).

An alteration of the show's opening sequence leads to a Green Day concert where the band tries to speak about pollution, thereby setting up the action: Lake Springfield, it turns out, is a polluted mess, the result of — among other things — Krusty the Clown dumping tankfuls of his flop sweat into it.

Homer ruins a cleanup effort, however, emptying a silo (yes, a silo) of pig feces in the lake, the result of his new best friend: the adopted Spider-Pig, who's later renamed Plopper. This isn't Homer's first love affair with a potential meal, nor his only go-around with a pig. Fans will recall his "pig-de-la-resistance" in "Lisa the Vegetarian," the excellent 1995 episode in which vegetarianism is tackled more successfully than pollution is here.

Lake Springfield promptly turns black and the Environmental Protection Agency, led by Russ Cargill (Albert Brooks), soon intervenes, placing a giant, transparent dome over Springfield and its townspeople. It's a clearly redundant entrapment for a town that exists everywhere and nowhere. (At one point, standing atop a mountain, Ned Flanders points to the states bordering Springfield: Ohio, Maine, Kentucky and Nevada.)

Cargill — who sounds a lot like Hank Scorpio, the maniacal but cheery evil genius Brooks voiced in a 1996 episode — works for President Arnold Schwarzenegger (Harry Shearer) who declares: "I was elected to lead, not to read."

Homer must save the town from Cargill's plans for Springfield, but, more importantly, he has to win back the trust of Marge, Bart, Lisa and Maggie.

The plot is wayward at times — particularly a trip to Alaska that feels excerpted from an unaired episode.

But narrative was never what drove "The Simpsons." It was always the jokes, which are just as relentless here as they are on the show.

Under director David Silverman's stewardship, the animation is brighter and filled with more background detail. Every character now maneuvers with a carefully drawn shadow.

Little has changed in the leap to the big screen, but we do gain a new perspective on Springfield, where Mr. Burns' house is now so elevated it seems more like the Grinch's lair hovering above Whoville.

We also see for the first time Nelson's mother (she also says "Ha ha!"), Milhouse's neighborhood and Bart's bathing suit area. His full-frontal scene is one of the movie's best visual gags.

While "The Simpsons Movie" is — like the TV show has become — too much a caricature of itself, it still possesses good cheer, an aversion to self-seriousness and manic energy for stuffing the screen with layers of humor.

In one of the final scenes, Homer again finds himself soaring across Springfield Gorge as he did in the 1990 "Bart the Daredevil" episode. On the other side of the gorge, moviegoers will notice an old ambulance from that episode crashed against a tree — as though it's been sitting there in SimpsonLand for 17 years.

The small artifact of animation recalls both the show's bygone triumphs and stubborn resilience.

"The Simpsons Movie," a 20th Century Fox release, is rated PG-13 for irreverent humor throughout. Running time: 87 minutes. Two and a half stars out of four

I call BS

Im getting my ticket tomarrow for Friday night. Wont be hitting the Midnight show down here in San Diego. I think I can hold out for a few hours.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Thu Jul 26, 2007 6:23 am

Bastard robo - That's no BS... That's how it is...

It sums it up for me pretty much...

It has neglected to say about some 'serious' moments between homer and marge, Bart and Flanders....

But most of the elements of the review are correct...
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby Chilli on Thu Jul 26, 2007 10:47 am

The Simpsons

Doesn't suck, doesn't rock. Its got sporadic genius, but at the end you do come out with a 'why' as regards to the specific point of the film. Now films don't have to be artistically vivacious, but it helps if they have a reason to exist. This one just exists, and its the worse for it, especially when the South Park flick did something the series couldn't possibly do.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby stereosforgeeks on Thu Jul 26, 2007 11:26 am

Chilli wrote:The Simpsons

Doesn't suck, doesn't rock. Its got sporadic genius, but at the end you do come out with a 'why' as regards to the specific point of the film. Now films don't have to be artistically vivacious, but it helps if they have a reason to exist. This one just exists, and its the worse for it, especially when the South Park flick did something the series couldn't possibly do.

That's exactly what I was worried about.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:02 pm

Chilli wrote:The Simpsons

Blimey, pretty much exactly what I was thinking. It has some super bits, but overall it's like one of the later more random episodes, good, very funny but much less bite and feeling.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Chilli on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:06 pm

I think the first three or so minutes are ace. Brooks is hilarious. There's some terrific visual gags and, strangely, they actually put some work into moments that could be reasonably dramtic. But its all been done before on the show, which isn't a knock because almost twenty seasons is a damn impressive feat.

Shame that we never got to see Kamp Krusty as a feature.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:13 pm

I wanted much more Monty Burns, granted he had probably my fave line in the whole thing "finally! the rich old white man is in control" but he shoulda been the main villain, missed oppurtunity there I think. But Brooks was totally cool, loved his "there's only two things Harvard business school doesn't teach you" tho' Scorpio was a way better villain.
The main problem was the fact that Homer's already been on a soul searching trippy odyssey and that one had Johnny Cash...you can't possibly top that. It made the end fall flat really.

Eeesh the more I think about it the more flaws it had but those moment when it's firing on all cylinders when the slapstick, the word play and the satire come together it's as good as the shows very best just a shame there's more of the bad than the good.
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby Chilli on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:19 pm

The thing that bugged me was the President. Now I know Ahnold is more topical, but the whole point of Wolfcastle in the show is a knock at the sort of Ahnold esque action heroes. If they used Wolfcastle, I think it'd have had a lot more humourous effect.

Tom Hanks was bad-ass though. Rustling that kids hair was fricking hilarious.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby TonyWilson on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:28 pm

Oh yeh, I think me an KC mentioned that too when the trailer came out. I guess it's so non fans get the satirical point but I'd love to have seen Ranier Luftwafte Wolfcastle in charge. They could have gone much further with jokes then too.
Last edited by TonyWilson on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TonyWilson

Postby Chilli on Thu Jul 26, 2007 1:30 pm

'MENDOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAA'

If only we had a McBain clip to book-end the film.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Zarles on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:09 pm

The Onion/AV Club gave it a B+, and coming from those pretentious douchebags, that's as good as an A. Woo-hoo!

K, I'm outta this thread until I see it. :)
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Seppuku on Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:22 pm

Hmm... That line Homer says after the Itchy and Scratchy cartoon plays out, "Why would I pay for something I can see for free at home?", apart from illiciting my first laugh out loud moment of the film, pretty much summed up the rest of the movie for me. I'd been waiting for this since way back in the middle of the Bart heyday, and I'm not sure what I was expecting, but this was just 87 minutes of an above average Simpsons episode, with a few slightly risque moments you wouldn't find on TV thrown in. Which still makes it my favourite Summer Movie so far, just not the thing I'd dreamt about at the age of 14.

EDIT: After a second viewing. Fuck it, this IS what I dreamt about. The randomness of the plot didn't bother me one iota. Vive La Simpsons!
Last edited by Seppuku on Sat Jul 28, 2007 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:30 am

A.O. Scott, filmatological critic @ The N.Y. Times wrote:The Simpsons Movie, in the end, is as good as an average episode of "The Simpsons." In other words, I’d be willing to watch it only -- excuse me while I crunch some numbers here -- 20 or 30 more times.

sums it up for me.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

The Simpsons Movie

Postby bastard_robo on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:35 am

Saw it tonight in the gaslamp district. Bastards fucked up the sound for half the film and didnt have the air on (so I HAVE to see it again)

But it was what I expected from a simpsons movie.

It was great, but as simpsons is. I'll be seeing it alot of times, and why? Because its simpsons. It dosnt get old and I'll probalby be quoting it fully by the end of next month.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:36 am

Did anyone stay and watch the little bits during the credits?? The Mr.Burns 'suicide' thing??
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

The Simpsons Movie

Postby bastard_robo on Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:38 am

Assistant manager isnt what it craked up to be.

4 years of film school for this?
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby LaDracul on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:54 am

"Sequel?"

I did like seeing Maggie save the day a few times, as she helped them escape the dome and then dropped a rock on Cargill's head.

You can see why she's my favorite. :D

And one classic line from Ralph-
"I like men now!"
LaDracul
AIRWOLF

Postby Chairman Kaga on Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:24 am

So should this become the review thread? I want to see some poll numbers on this...
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Keepcoolbutcare on Fri Jul 27, 2007 1:58 pm

it is the review thread...

and done.
Keepcoolbutcare
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RogueScribner on Fri Jul 27, 2007 9:24 pm

I'm a huge Simpsons mark. I get giddy over the stupidest things when it comes to the Simpsons. I couldn't wait to see the movie. And now having seen it . . .

It was funny. Amusing. Felt a little short. But it didn't wow me. It wasn't something that I felt like I needed to discuss afterwards (unlike the South Park movie). It was good. Not great. And maybe considering this movie was 18 years in the making . . . that's the best I could have hoped for. I wish it was more, but I'm not dissatisfied with what I got. My only real complaint with my viewing experience is that the movie didn't seem loud enough. In fact, all the sound came directly from the screen, nothing in the side speakers at all, and I'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to be that way (or why waste a trip to SkyWalker Sound?).
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby zillabeast on Fri Jul 27, 2007 11:52 pm

This movie just completely blew me out of the water. I never, ever in my wildest dreams thought that they could nail this sucker......but WOW. From the start to the very finish this is classic Simpsons in their finest hour (and a half).

One of the very few times I have seen a standing applause from a regular theater crowd. Just awesome.
zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby havocSchultz on Sat Jul 28, 2007 12:45 am

My only real main concern was President Schwarzenegger...

What the fuck happened to Ranier Wolfcastle - why not just make him the President...he's their "Ah-nuld" anyways...

I thought it just didn't work like it should've...which is too bad - cause A. Brooks had some nice scenes with the President...

The only reason it should've been Ah-nuld is if they actually got the real Ah-nuld to do the voice...

Otherwise - I had a great time...

Like a long - fairly well done episode - which - when it comes to Simpsons - a long, fairly well done episode - still makes it one of the most fun films I've seen in a while...

Long live the DOODLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Zarles on Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:35 am

MMMMMM....SPOILERS!

Mmmmm... movie.

Loved it! From the I&S cartoon at the beginning to the Springfield Gorge Jump Part Deux at the end, I was laughing all over the place. A few clunkers here and there, but for me, nothing major. I agree that more Mr. Burns would've been nice, but at least ten people in my theater said the 'RELEASE THE HOUNDS!' line right along with him. Good stuff.

The first third of it is brilliant and exactly where I'd like the series to go, the middle third was a little lackluster, but the last 30 minutes or so were hilarious. Marge's 'THROW THE GODDAMNED BOMB ALREADY!' had me howling.

Anyway, great big fun. I don't think it's fair to say that 'it's not what I wanted when I was a kid,' mainly because I'm not a kid anymore, and neither are they. The Simpsons isn't what it used to be, but based on this, I'm actually kinda excited to see where they'll take it. Maggie hit it on the head at the end - they could easily make a bunch more of these with no problem at all. A Mr. Burns-as-the-villain story, a murder mystery/Treehouse-of-Horror-themed flick with Sideshow Bob, etc.

It's interesting to think that a big part of the Simpsons has always been its references to and place in pop culture. Well, judging from the amount of attention paid to some of the great Simpsons moments from over the years that are included or hinted at in this film, it's almost like they're now referencing themselves as pop culture icons from within the confines of their own show. Kind of a trip...

I'm seeing it again today, and in a few months, it will be definitely be added to the S section on The Shelf. :)
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby The Ginger Man on Sat Jul 28, 2007 10:39 am

God, that was a really great time at the movies. Watching it in a packed theater with over 500 Simpsons fans...it was like the golden days of the show, watching it with your friends on a massive scale. Very cool experience.
The Ginger Man
Hong Kong Drizzle

Postby RogueScribner on Sat Jul 28, 2007 6:58 pm

I'm wondering if the lackluster sound and a near empty theater soured me on the movie a little? A lot of people here are having the reactions I wish I had. Hmmm. Maybe I need to see this again . . .
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Seppuku on Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:27 pm

RogueScribner wrote:I'm wondering if the lackluster sound and a near empty theater soured me on the movie a little? A lot of people here are having the reactions I wish I had. Hmmm. Maybe I need to see this again . . .

I saw it a second time about an hour or two ago, and I loved it much more this time. I think, if you're alone in a theatre, you're more inclined to pick apart a movie's plotpoints...and the Simpsons movie barely had a plot to pick apart. This time the theatre was completely packed, and there was nary a joke went by which didn't at least garner a few chuckles from the audience. I much preferred it this time...though that's perhaps got something to do with the fact I was a bit tuckered out when I saw it the first time. The only off-key moment was the Bart on whiskey bit. What purpose it served, I'm not entirely sure. Maybe one of the writers had planned to do an episode revolving around Bart having a burgeoning booze addiction, got shot down, so they put it into the movie instead.
Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby buster00 on Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:27 pm

Everything I hoped it would be! Laughed my ass off. It's got it all. 10/10 from a satisfied Simpsons geek.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby burlivesleftnut on Sun Jul 29, 2007 12:10 am

just got back from seeing it.

meh.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

PreviousNext

Return to Animation