LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Betamax and beyond

LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Postby darthevilbob on Wed Aug 13, 2008 7:08 pm

What a load of skank, really - one of the worst things I've seen on DVD in a while (including Starship Troopers 3) - The plot made no sense and the two main characters showed as much talent as one of the hairs on my arse.

There was no development at all, the girl becomes a vampire - but theres not angst from here - should she, shouldnt she etc..

on the plus side - lots of fit women in underwear and boobies on shows.

OK, there was one cool bit, but that was in the credits and that included Corey Feldman and Corey Haim fzcing off for about 10 seconds - now.. if they had made that into the focus of the movie, that would have been awesome. Also Corey Feldman was pretty good throughout but his stupid voice made him seem even more hammy than his performance actually was..
User avatar
darthevilbob
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:46 am

i watched the original Lost Boys last night. but i have no desire to see this POS.
i thought they left Haim out of this though.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19530
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Postby darthevilbob on Sun Aug 17, 2008 6:15 pm

TheBaxter wrote:i watched the original Lost Boys last night. but i have no desire to see this POS.
i thought they left Haim out of this though.


Essentially I think they might as well have considering his what.. 30 seconds appearance in the credits (and the best bit of the whole fucking film - it's donkey doo all the way chaps!)
User avatar
darthevilbob
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 10:11 pm

Re: LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Postby Jenn7878 on Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:10 pm

Just rented Lost Boys: The Tribe http://www.blockbuster.com/movies/lost-boys-the-tribe.html
last night. Had to chime in... Is this the best they could do?! Really?! They could have gone anywhere with the story and chose simply to re-hash the original. So very disappointing!!!!!! I hate "sequels" like this! Was anybody satisfied with The Rage: Carrie 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144814/ , Grease 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084021/ or any number of direct-to-video cash-in sequels that are essentially just lazy remakes? Ugh!
Jenn7878
GLIB
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 6:26 pm

Re: LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Postby Gerald Fried on Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:46 am

Jenn7878 wrote:Was anybody satisfied with The Rage: Carrie 2

Was anybody truly satisfied with the first film?


And now we have news of:
http://coreyfeldman.wordpress.com/2009/03/18/lost-boys-3-the-truth/

...
User avatar
Gerald Fried
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 161
Joined: Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:16 am
Location: Fried Gold when he's at school.

Re: LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Postby papalazeru on Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:32 am

Jenn7878 wrote:Just rented Lost Boys: The Tribe http://www.blockbuster.com/movies/lost-boys-the-tribe.html
last night. Had to chime in... Is this the best they could do?! Really?! They could have gone anywhere with the story and chose simply to re-hash the original. So very disappointing!!!!!! I hate "sequels" like this! Was anybody satisfied with The Rage: Carrie 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144814/ , Grease 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084021/ or any number of direct-to-video cash-in sequels that are essentially just lazy remakes? Ugh!


TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT GREASE 2!!!
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: LOST BOYS: THE TRIBE

Postby jofussunshyne on Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:43 pm

papalazeru wrote:
Jenn7878 wrote:Just rented Lost Boys: The Tribe http://www.blockbuster.com/movies/lost-boys-the-tribe.html
last night. Had to chime in... Is this the best they could do?! Really?! They could have gone anywhere with the story and chose simply to re-hash the original. So very disappointing!!!!!! I hate "sequels" like this! Was anybody satisfied with The Rage: Carrie 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0144814/ , Grease 2 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0084021/ or any number of direct-to-video cash-in sequels that are essentially just lazy remakes? Ugh!


TAKE BACK WHAT YOU SAID ABOUT GREASE 2!!!



lmao.


Oh I so wanted a sequel to The Lost Boys back in the day, with Kiefer Sutherland back as he didn't really die. Damn Jack Bauer, DAMN YOU!
"What sick ridiculous puppets we are, and what gross little stage we dance on. What fun we have dancing and fucking, not a care in the world, not knowing that we are nothing, we are not what was intended." - John Doe, Se7en.
User avatar
jofussunshyne
TOMBOY BEANPOLE
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:56 pm


Return to DVD / Blu-ray

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron