Bond Theme Music (Now w/ 007% less Jazz)

Sigur Ros is the greatest living band. Discuss.

What is the best Bond Music?

Original theme music
26%
James Bond Theme - Moby (Tomorrow Never Dies)
No votes
Nobody Does It Better - Carly Simon (The Spy Who Loved Me)
13%
A View To A Kill - Duran Duran
6%
For Your Eyes Only - Sheena Easton
3%
We Have All The Time In The World - Louis Armstrong (On Her Majesty's Secret Service)
3%
Live And Let Die - Paul McCartney & Wings
6%
All Time High - Rita Coolidge (Octopussy)
No votes
The Living Daylights - A-Ha
3%
License To Kill - Gladys Knight
No votes
From Russia With Love - Matt Monro
No votes
Thunderball - Tom Jones
3%
You Only Live Twice - Nancy Sinatra
6%
Moonraker - Shirley Bassey
No votes
On Her Majesty's Secret Service - The John Barry Orchestra
3%
The Man With The Golden Gun - Lulu
No votes
Diamonds Are Forever - Shirley Bassey
No votes
Goldeneye - Tina Turner
No votes
Tomorrow Never Dies - Sheryl Crow
3%
The World Is Not Enough - Garbage
10%
James Bond Theme - Parodi/Fair (Goldeneye)
No votes
Goldfinger - Shirley Bassey
13%
Other - Any songs from the OST's
No votes

Total votes : 31

Re: Bond Theme Music (Now w/ 007% less Jazz)

Postby caruso_stalker217 on Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:06 pm

so sorry wrote:
caruso_stalker217 wrote:Seriously, though, we are talking about THE Duran Duran, right? The British dudes who made music you can dance to?

You are way to young to appreciate the power of Duran Duran. I don't know what the fuck you guys are argueing about in this thread, but I can't stand for a besmirching of a great pop band like DD.

TAKE IT BACK YOU YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER!

NEVER! I ONLY LISTEN TO DISTURBED AND MUDVAYNE! ANY MUSIC BEFORE 2000 IS CRUSTY AND OLD AND OUT OF DATE! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SYNTHESIZERS, OLD MAN!

For the record, though, I don't mind Duran Duran. The '80s ruled.
caruso_stalker217
TOO AGED FOR THIS MALARKEY

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:43 pm

caruso_stalker217 wrote:
so sorry wrote:
caruso_stalker217 wrote:Seriously, though, we are talking about THE Duran Duran, right? The British dudes who made music you can dance to?

You are way to young to appreciate the power of Duran Duran. I don't know what the fuck you guys are argueing about in this thread, but I can't stand for a besmirching of a great pop band like DD.

TAKE IT BACK YOU YOUNG WHIPPER SNAPPER!

NEVER! I ONLY LISTEN TO DISTURBED AND MUDVAYNE! ANY MUSIC BEFORE 2000 IS CRUSTY AND OLD AND OUT OF DATE! FUCK OFF WITH YOUR SYNTHESIZERS, OLD MAN!

For the record, though, I don't mind Duran Duran. The '80s ruled.

Another zoner worthy post. :(
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby King Of Nowhere on Wed Dec 17, 2008 9:31 pm

Duran Duran kick ass.

"Not edgy" i hear you cry.

Name another group who's video had to be broadcast on Playboy because no other station would dare show it.

Name another group in the 80's that hit the top of the charts with a song about stalking & rape from the viewpoint of the protagonist.
Furthermore, the "Night Version" of that single features one of the first cases of reverse psychology in a song made for nightclubs.

Name another group who single handedly burnt a hole on the Ozone layer.
They were some controversial motherfuckers.

But that's not all.
Name another group who released a covers album to make a statement about the lack of originality in the post-Cobain music world.
Making a political statement about Page & Plant's expensively priced "unleaded" tour.
Showcasing that post-Vanilla Ice, white rappers were going to flood the market.
Predicting Flava Flav's unfortunate downfall.
Predicting the BBC's slaughter of Lou Reed's Perfect Day.
Predicting the death of Elvis Costello's career at the hands of UMG.
Predicting an Iggy Pop comeback.

Even if you think Duran Duran's music was awful, you've gotta agree that those mofos were, collectively, the Nostradamus of their time.
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Dec 17, 2008 10:48 pm

They are some talented bitches, and A View to a Kill is an awesome song.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby tapehead on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:19 am

Yeah, if you want to rip on an 80's new wave band, Aha is right there doing 'The Living Daylights', begging for it.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Chairman Kaga on Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:31 am

They're all begging for it.
Go fuck yourself.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:04 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:Burl would also like to add that those who make fun of Duran Duran for being toothless and lacking any edge should grow up and realize their musical experience is not definitive.

I hope to someday reach a supreme level of zen detatchment from my personal and only speak in completely objective statements and look back on my days of opinions in disgust.

But I wasn't born in 1972 like Burl was, I was born a decade later so I never heard Duran Duran in a night club in its original context. I've probably only heard them in a club in some sort of retro context. A nightclub I go to dance at has a Retro 80s Night, so I've probably heard them played there. But I get the feeling that pretty soon I'll grow up and realize that my experience is not definitive and calling that establishment "a nightclub" or a "discotheque" (as we say in French) is just a subjective statement and I should just say that I frequent a brick formation that could or could not be classified as a building and that something that may be known as music possibly played there, but it probably didn't and I'm probably wrong and it's likely that I never existed in the first place.

May Xenu be with you.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby tapehead on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:27 pm

I reallty think that the Zone thrives on people's opinons, it's just that it helps if you can realise that sometimes someone has a more valid or interesting opinion than your own.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:36 pm

tapehead wrote:I reallty think that the Zone thrives on people's opinons, it's just that it helps if you can realise that sometimes someone has a more valid or interesting opinion than your own.

HahahAH. Well said.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Spandau Belly on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:37 pm

tapehead wrote:I reallty think that the Zone thrives on people's opinons, it's just that it helps if you can realise that sometimes someone has a more valid or interesting opinion than your own.

I'm willing to realize that. But in this case, I think I'm pretty qualified to comment. I have seen all the James Bond films and like the series very much. I like a lot of the music and theme songs from those movies. To me, that makes my opinion valid.

I don't think Burl's opinion is more valid because he's older. I'm willing to accept that he knows more about what makes a song one genre versus another because of his formal education in music, and I'm sure all you guys know more about rock music than I do since I'm not really into many rock acts. But I still feel I have a valid opinion on which songs reflect Bond's essence and which don't.

I guess it's these weird things Burl keeps saying like "your musical experience is not definitive", I'm not trying to present any of my opinions that way. I'm just sharing what I think and I hope you guys do too. I'm fine with the fact that some of you guys are cool with a Bond theme coming from any genre and any artist, I just don't feel that way myself.
Spandau Belly
self-fellating peacock

Postby tapehead on Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:45 pm

Spandau Belly wrote:
tapehead wrote:I have seen all the James Bond films and like the series very much. I like a lot of the music and theme songs from those movies. To me, that makes my opinion valid.

Absolutely man, and a lot of your comments on the subject are pretty interesting - but there's a few posters, myself included, who have seen all the movies and read the books and are just as likely as you to come up with some Flemingesque insight on the true nature of Bond's soul or whatnot, and sooner or later people just won't agree with each other.

...and you called them 'Jazz music'
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:13 pm

I'm sorry, are you guys talking? All I can see is Spandau's av.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Scottys potty on Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:05 pm

I disagree with everything on this page so far. Bad choices. I did speak to the band, Killing Heidi when I was working in Japan though and I think that they would make a fabulous Bond song. Does anyone know of this band?
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby havocSchultz on Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:09 am

Scottys potty wrote:I disagree with everything on this page so far. Bad choices. I did speak to the band, Killing Heidi when I was working in Japan though and I think that they would make a fabulous Bond song. Does anyone know of this band?

No, haven't heard of them...but apparently you're the expert...
Besides, how would any of us know of them if we seemingly have such bad taste/make such bad choices...?
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Ribbons on Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:53 am

Killing Heidi? Never heard of them. To YouTube! To YouTube, I say!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby tapehead on Tue Jan 13, 2009 6:22 am

Killing Heidi? Australian Band, from Victoria, notable mostly for a kinda cute girl singer, and an album called 'Reflector' that sold well here - split up about four years ago. Should not be reformed to write and perform a Bond Theme Song under any circumstances.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:26 pm

This is Killing Heidi ------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYrWaSty9M

If you don't like what I said about your opinions, poster 3 posts above - then leave. Forums are for people to post their opinions even if they are about other people's opinions without being confronted with hostile sarcasm. Who would you not want Killing Heidi to reform to do a Bond song? I'm sorry but that's an absurd notion. From what I have seen of them whilst they performed, they would be exquisite as a Bond song.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Sarcasm is just one of The Zone's many free services. Maybe instead of telling us we're wrong you should put down your Andy Williams record and explain to us why a generic, at best mid-level talent band with no international sales record should be reformed after four years to record a Bond theme is not an absurd notion. My guess is the song would be quiet, then loud, then quiet again, with buzzing guitars and a dash of feminine sass.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:02 pm

Scottys potty wrote:This is Killing Heidi ------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYrWaSty9M

If you don't like what I said about your opinions, poster 3 posts above - then leave. Forums are for people to post their opinions even if they are about other people's opinions without being confronted with hostile sarcasm. Who would you not want Killing Heidi to reform to do a Bond song? I'm sorry but that's an absurd notion. From what I have seen of them whilst they performed, they would be exquisite as a Bond song.

<counts 3 posts above>

Hey...wait a minute...you're talking about me...

Yes, thank you for your advice...I will leave now because some dude with a total of 7 posts and the be all/end all of opinions doesn't appreciate me calling him out on his assholery...

I find it funny you tell somebody else to leave if they don't like your opinion, but you have the right to call our opinions pointless and completely wrong...

You don't like sarcasm...? Fine, how about straight forward honesty: Play nice or go poco yourself...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby tapehead on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:10 pm

havocSchultz wrote:assholery...

He's loco for Poco...
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Seppuku on Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:38 pm

Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby TonyWilson on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:08 pm

Guys, dont you see, Scotty the potty MET them. He actually MET some people in a band. If there was ever a clear indicator as to who should do the next bond tune it would be "bands scotty has met".
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson
No Less Liquid Than His Shadow

Postby Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:33 pm

havocSchultz wrote:
Scottys potty wrote:This is Killing Heidi ------- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vYrWaSty9M

<counts 3 posts above>

Hey...wait a minute...you're talking about me...

Yes, thank you for your advice...I will leave now because some dude with a total of 7 posts and the be all/end all of opinions doesn't appreciate me calling him out on his assholery...

I find it funny you tell somebody else to leave if they don't like your opinion, but you have the right to call our opinions pointless and completely wrong...

You don't like sarcasm...? Fine, how about straight forward honesty: Play nice or go poco yourself...

You're just talking like an idiot now. Imbecilic comments won't give you much credit in this discussion.

So, you people who call yourself musical experts think that a band you know hardly anything about are not divine enough to sign for a Bond song? Pray, tell me why this is and why you find it so amusing to mock and put down my musical taste on a band that I have met and have through this experienced all of the songs that you might be lucky enough to hear from their albums but also that I have heard other songs that they have sung time and time again including the lead singer doing Accapella versions of many Edith Piaf songs and also her favorite Tina Turner songs and the band doing a selection of Bond covers including For Your Eyes Only, thereforth with giving me an essential opinion on such matters, whereas you freely admit, that you have none! Please, people, readers of this forum are looking for evidence of intelligence and conviction to your statements and then such hilarious comments to my party. Please, tell them and me what makes you so 'cool' and witty in doing all of this and makes you worthy to comment one SINGLE WORD!
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Chairman Kaga on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:41 pm

Havoc please do be the telling us why you get single word about band which for to you have not been meet in real life and for to have not been lounging with when signing for has erupted whence the lead singer's throat!!! NOW!!
Go fuck yourself.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:42 pm

Scottys potty wrote:You're just talking like an idiot now. Imbecilic comments won't give you much credit in this discussion.

So, you people who call yourself musical experts think that a band you know hardly anything about are not divine enough to sign for a Bond song?

Erm... some of them had dreadlocks at one point.

White people dreds=Automatic Fail
Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Seppuku on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Well...um...in his favour...I can tell you that Scotty's not from an English-speaking country. Other than that, you're on your own, Scotty-boy!
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:57 pm

BuckyO'harre wrote:
Scottys potty wrote:You're just talking like an idiot now. Imbecilic comments won't give you much credit in this discussion.

So, you people who call yourself musical experts think that a band you know hardly anything about are not divine enough to sign for a Bond song?

So the best you have to offer to back up your comment is a cheap low blow of racism? Please, Sir, your forum's being right on this topic is at stake here. Pray tell me you have more.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:02 pm

Scottys potty wrote:So the best you have to offer to back up your comment is a cheap low blow of racism? Please, Sir, your forum's being right on this topic is at stake here. Pray tell me you have more.

Not the best, but it's all you're getting.
I've decided to stop taking you seriously, and just have fun.

You're my new Bozo bopper.
Thank you, Zoners, for the kindness, tolerance, and enlightenment you've shared with me. It may not have been deserved, but it was greatly appreciated nonetheless. Soupy twist.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:04 pm

I miss wheredidigo...

Almost as much as I will soon miss Scotty's Port-o-potty...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:05 pm

So the best you have to offer to back up your comment is a cheap low blow of racism? Please, Sir, your forum's being right on this topic is at stake here. Pray tell me you have more.[/quote]

Not the best, but it's all you're getting.
I've decided to stop taking you seriously, and just have fun.

You're my new Bozo bopper.
Image[/quote]

Sign that you do not have more. I'll consider this a debate I have won. For which you have no case, anyone so far posting.
Last edited by Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Seppuku on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:06 pm

Scottys potty wrote:
BuckyO'harre wrote:

So the best you have to offer to back up your comment is a cheap low blow of racism? Please, Sir, your forum's being right on this topic is at stake here. Pray tell me you have more.

Dude, I'm gonna take the language barrier into consideration and say this as clearly as I know how:

Stop arguing with people or I'll stop you arguing with people.

You're coming on all guns-a-blazing here, and I think you might have hurt one Zoner in particular. We're friendly people, honest. To quote Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter: "There's no need for all of that."
Dale Tremont Presents...

Seppuku
SWINGING PLASTIC LION

Postby Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:10 pm

Seppuku wrote:
Scottys potty wrote:
BuckyO'harre wrote:

Dude, I'm gonna take the language barrier into consideration and say this as clearly as I know how:

You're coming on all guns-a-blazing here, and I think you might have hurt one Zoner in particular. We're friendly people, honest. To quote Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter: "There's no need for all of that."

No sir, you have hurted me. All of whom have replied and without an open mind, totally mock my well informed opinion that I can back up with fact whilst you people on the other hand have not in regards to your arguments. All you can do is ridicule me and make weak jokes towards me. It shows the low level of intelligence here. You all owe me an apology.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:12 pm

Seppuku wrote:
Scottys potty wrote:
BuckyO'harre wrote:

I know for a fact that I have at least one tear forming at the corner of my eye...

Like NPH on SNL this weekend, when he finished playing the updated version of the Doogie Howser theme song...
Or, like Bryan Admas said, "it cuts like a knife..." Who, by the way, should do a Bond theme song...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby TonyWilson on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:14 pm

Scottys potty wrote:
Seppuku wrote:
Scottys potty wrote:
BuckyO'harre wrote:

No sir, you have hurted me. All of whom have replied and without an open mind, totally mock my well informed opinion that I can back up with fact whilst you people on the other hand have not in regards to your arguments. All you can do is ridicule me and make weak jokes towards me. It shows the low level of intelligence here. You all owe me an apology.

I will say this one more time in the hope the rest of the Zone get it.

Scotty=TROLL
Elitism is positing that your taste is equivalent to quality, you hate "Hamlet" does it make it "bad"? If you think so, you're one elite motherfucker.
TonyWilson

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:19 pm

TonyWilson wrote:I will say this one more time in the hope the rest of the Zone get it.

Scotty=TROLL

I thought the Bozo thing was pretty clear. :?

This is just playtime for me and Havok.
Don't take away our new toy, PLEEEEZ daddy!
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:20 pm

TonyWilson wrote:I will say this one more time in the hope the rest of the Zone get it.

Scotty=TROLL

I suggest Sir that you do something to save your dignity and show some credit to yourself and give me something to debate or discuss or just agree with what I say instead of just calling me a pathetic name for voicing my opinions. In this such a site, I can't believe that you are doing nothing better or childish than name calling my way. A site of opinions and level headed discussion? No.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:21 pm

Scottys potty wrote:
Seppuku wrote:
Scottys potty wrote:
BuckyO'harre wrote:

No. There's no excuse for going on about a band to perform a Bond song when they aren't even a band anymore. They shouldn't have even been brought up in this thread for a couple of reasons: a) the no longer band and b) this is a discussion of Bond music... not fantasy Bond music. So while you trash our opinions without really "getting" the concept of the thread, I suggest you go back and read the thread to get a feel of this Forum's tone, humor, and total lack of sophistication.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby TonyWilson on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:22 pm

We're all fascists here scotty, I might as well pre-empt you pronouncing this in a few more posts.
I mean full on goosestepping fascists. Do you see how they beg me not to take you away, scotty? We are all powerful and you shall all tremble beneath our jackbooted fingers.
TonyWilson

Postby BuckyO'harre on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:28 pm

I think Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem should do the next theme.
Discuss.
BuckyO'harre
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Scottys potty on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:29 pm

Show me a clause in this thread that says that I shall not discuss a band that no longer exists or anything hypathetical regarding artists that do or did exist or anything theoretical at all if this is true. Even then I would not sign or agree to it, but debate it like I have come here to do. Also where is there in the air to say that Killing Heidi will not rejoin again? How do you know that they won't and this idea of mine would therefore be irrelevant? Do you know more about the band than I do? Probably not. But I know enough to think that they could rejoin. Or maybe they WILL. Anyway, if New Kids on the Block can reform, I am sure that a glorious band like Killing Heidi can do so tenfold.

If you are fascists, you are not very good ones. You intimidate me none at all, your gestures are not fabulous in any way.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Jan 14, 2009 9:42 pm

You know what I really loved about music in older Bond movies? Not the theme music, but the actual soundtrack. I always thought it was so killer when Bond would start some action sequence and there would be no music playing. All the while it would look like Bond was on the losing side of whatever fight he was in, but then just when Bond would get the upper hand the music would start blaring triumphantly. It was always done so perfectly, and with a total lack of subtlety. I wish the newer bonds would adapt this method instead of wall to wall sound.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby havocSchultz on Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:57 pm

I nominate Frank Zappa for the new Bond theme song...

Show me a clause that says dead people can't come back to life and record a new Bond song...

Communists!!!
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby burlivesleftnut on Wed Jan 14, 2009 11:38 pm

That's a good idea. I am still hoping for a Beatles Bond theme.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby Scottys potty on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:13 am

havocSchultz wrote:I nominate Frank Zappa for the new Bond theme song...

Show me a clause that says dead people can't come back to life and record a new Bond song...

Communists!!!

I am sure with technology, be it either through music media or through DNA science or even through 'medical' science itself, that dead people coming back to life can be possible. There is no clause that is necessary, thereby. It has nothing to do with communism.

I can't comment on the soundtrack to a Bond movie, I don't really watch them. I came here to talk about music.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Scottys potty on Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:20 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:That's a good idea. I am still hoping for a Beatles Bond theme.

This is rather possible. With the release of the double album, Anthology in 1997 it showed that Beatles previous recordings could be compiled and remixed and new songs created. Free As A Bird was an incredulous example of this and one of John Lennon's most moving testimonts to life. Through technology advances and voice recreation, plus with George Martin's influence, it is not such an absurd notion that a Beatles Bond theme can still be made.
Scottys potty
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Jan 15, 2009 9:51 am

Scottys potty wrote:
I can't comment on the soundtrack to a Bond movie, I don't really watch them. I came here to talk about music.

How can you suggest what type of band would be perfect for a Bond film if you don't actually watch Bond films...?

Going by that logic, I really think Bruce Springsteen needs to do music for the Teletubbies...
I've never watched Teletubbies, but The Boss would be perfect for it nonetheless...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:43 am

Scottys potty wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:That's a good idea. I am still hoping for a Beatles Bond theme.

Free As A Bird was an incredulous example of this and one of John Lennon's most moving testimonts to life.

So which is it? Incredulous or a moving testimont [sic]? Scotty, you can't have your cake and eat it too.

And Havoc's right. If you want to talk about music then go to on of the many other threads to talk. If you don't even watch Bond movies, then any opinion you offer on the matter is just uneducated, as explained above.

And stop trying to use big words. I realize you are either SUPER young (like 4) or are from another country. Keep it simple so you don't sound like such a fool.
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Postby havocSchultz on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:46 am

burlivesleftnut wrote:
And Havoc's right.

I'm getting this put on a plaque so I can hang it above my computer...

It's an incredulously moving testament to my life as a zoner...
havocSchultz
is full of stars...

Postby burlivesleftnut on Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:48 am

havocSchultz wrote:
burlivesleftnut wrote:
And Havoc's right.

I'm getting this put on a plaque so I can hang it above my computer...

It's an incredulously moving testament to my life as a zoner...

What. Have. I. Done??
burlivesleftnut
I <3 PACINA

Previous

Return to Music