Phineas and Ferb

Anime, cartoons and 3D. Animated shorts and features. And don't forget the animation genius in Bulgaria.

Phineas and Ferb

Postby Peven on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:00 pm

anyone else aware of this series, on Disney Channel? comes on at 6 a.m. when i am getting the kids up and ready for school and it has really grown on me quickly. there is a real sense of genuine fun about the show and each morning i find myself looking forward to seeing just what they will do THIS episode...

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Re: Phineas and Ferb

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Apr 14, 2009 5:22 pm

I'm not really a fan of it. I catch an episode from time to time, there are a few good laughs in every episode and it's far away from being annoying (despite its kinda forced silly humor), which makes it better than pretty much every show on Disney Channel right now. (Of course I'm only talking about shows that are still in production.)
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt

Postby MSJ on Thu May 28, 2009 11:13 pm

If there's one thing I love about this cartoon it's Brick, the updated version of Log.
MSJ
TOMBOY BEANPOLE

Postby Maui on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:05 pm

Peven wrote:anyone else aware of this series, on Disney Channel? comes on at 6 a.m. when i am getting the kids up and ready for school and it has really grown on me quickly. there is a real sense of genuine fun about the show and each morning i find myself looking forward to seeing just what they will do THIS episode...

Yeah I watch this, I find it rather amusing. I especially like Phineas's older sister, Candace.
Maui
WoWie

Return to Animation