I Watched 'Heroes' And All I Got Was This Lousy Thread

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: I Watched 'Heroes' And All I Got Was This Lousy Thread

Postby RogueScribner on Tue Oct 20, 2009 12:43 pm

That's how they get you. Much like Smallville, they'll break up their suckitude with something cool just to make sure people keep watching. As long as viewers have hope, they'll be faithful. I lost hope a long time ago.
My eye isn't lazy; it's ambidextrous!
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Bloo on Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:24 pm

I have yet to watch an episode this season

but a coule of weeks ago I wa in Books-A-Million picking up some GNs (IDW's GI Joe) and some paperbacks (by Robert Parker) and started talking with this nice young couple who told me that Heroes has really improved

I'm debating about catching up via Hulu or something
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby John-Locke on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:02 pm

Once I gave up on Heroes ever being anything really good I've had some fun with it. This season has had some crappy ideas (Deaf musician lady who sees sound) and some even poorer execution (Greg Grunberg I'm looking at you) but it's actually been the best season yet by far, Ray Park kicking ass, T-Bag from Prison Break with his Carnival, Claire and her Lesbo Kiss, Sylar getting good screen time, no Mohinder (yet), a general more Adult tone throughout. I think this show finally figured out what it is and isn't trying to reach too far, the interweaving storylines this season have helped things gel with a real sense that they know where they are actually going with all this.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Re: The Official "Heroes" Thread

Postby DanielSan on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:17 pm

TheBaxter wrote:hey, at least it beat Castle! ummm... what the hell is Castle?

Not this week. Castle and Heroes both got a 2.5 for 18-49. BTW, Castle is a surprisingly good show starring Nathan Fillion as crime fiction writer shadowing a hot detective. Think "Murder She Wrote," but funnier. It's a staple on my DVR.
DanielSan
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby Bloo on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:48 pm

so I finally watched an episode

maybe it was lowered expectations

maybe the quality has gotten better

but I was surprised to see how much I enjoyed it
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby King Psyz on Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:21 pm

this week was very dark compared to the norm, and would be a good damned direction to stay in.

the murder of the powered kid by the hillbilly cop? woah

the sorority row shit, well it could have been better but delivered in the end.

park man drinking away sylar only to have it backfire? hillarious, but good direction they're heading towards.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby papalazeru on Tue Nov 03, 2009 6:29 pm

I'm going to pull a Pacino now and say,

Why am I still watching?!?!?!?

This weeks ep, it was like they watched Back to the Future and thought it would be really cool to do that.

No, it wasn't and it's not funny or smart, just shit.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!

Postby Fried Gold on Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:46 pm

The new series started on Saturday.

As I proclaimed on Twitter to rapturous applause - "Heroes is rubs and boring and no longer worth watching"
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Bloo on Mon Jan 11, 2010 5:15 pm

I keep saying i"m going to catch up on the new season on Netflix View Instantly and I keep not because the pull isn't there
Bloo
ROOFIED BY RAYLAN

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:18 am

Is it still on?
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Brit Pop on Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:44 am

I've finally beaten my Heroes bad habit, havent watched an episode for months, dont want to either!

Lost will return soon, as well as SGU, True Blood, Spartacus and many, many good shows.

Greg Grunberg tried to justify Heroes' poor return... self-delusion is a terrible thing!

... He can read minds, so it must be true. Greg Grunberg, who filled his five-season break from Lost with a role on Heroes, says NBC muffed up Heroes' chances. The show has hit series lows this season, and Grunberg, who plays Matt Parkman, blames poor scheduling and marketing for the drop. When in reality it was just atrocious writing. [digital spy]
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Thu May 13, 2010 11:29 am

good news! Heroes is being cancelled!

now all of you who hate this show too, but just can't bring yourself to quit it, will finally be given a reprieve from the awfulness.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Fievel on Thu May 13, 2010 12:43 pm

TheBaxter wrote:now all of you who hate this show too, but just can't bring yourself to quit it, will finally be given a reprieve from the awfulness.

I hope the few people that were actually good on it find better roles... like Adrian Pasdar and ... and.... shit.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby TheBaxter on Thu May 13, 2010 12:59 pm

Fievel wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:now all of you who hate this show too, but just can't bring yourself to quit it, will finally be given a reprieve from the awfulness.

I hope the few people that were actually good on it find better roles... like Adrian Pasdar and ... and.... shit.

i seem to remember that guy in the glasses was pretty good. and sylar too. maybe he can get a small role in a movie or something.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Fievel on Thu May 13, 2010 1:11 pm

TheBaxter wrote:and sylar too. maybe he can get a small role in a movie or something.

I heard he was currently in the studio recording this song.

Glasses guy was good. It will be interesting to see if he actually goes anywhere now.

Hayden Pantyair or whatever her name is proved herself to be worse with each season.
I can't see Hiro doing much although if he were speaking in his regular American voice he might come across a little better.
Greg Grunberg got shittier as well, but to be fair his role and dialogue grew shittier with every scene he was in.
Peter Petrelli might find work in Branson, Missouri with his singing group The Guys Who Talk Out Of The Side Of Their Mouth.

Shit... just trying to remember the characters gives me gas.
Achievement Unlocked: TOTAL DOMINATION (Win a Werewolf Game without losing a single player on your team)
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat May 15, 2010 5:33 am

Thank fuck its over.
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby MacCready on Sun May 16, 2010 10:42 am

Kind of sucks to be a Heroes fan, since they aren't going to give the series a finale. That's low, even for NBC ( Nothing But Crap).
MacCready
MAN IN SUIT

Postby RogueScribner on Sun May 16, 2010 10:46 am

I didn't realize Heroes fans still existed.
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Brit Pop on Sun May 16, 2010 11:57 am

I think I know the moment when Heroes went from - cutting-edge new TV... to awful shite...

For me it completely involved Sylar - and most of the blame has to be shouldered by Mr Zach Quinto! If you want to dispose of a bad guy in the first season - dont make him likable enough that you think to yourself 'the fans like Sylar... so lets keep him around... despite the fact we killed him!'

End of series one... theres this big bad guy, and the whole series is headed towards killing him to save the world... and Hiro kills him... but he comes back to life!

Then the next 4 seasons involve him being... the bad guy, then the good guy, then the conflicted bad guy... then the conflicted dual-personality good guy.

Then.... if not insult to injury... all the characters can never die!!! Ali Larter get a free pass - each time you die another twin sister comes out of the woodwork! Suresh... Peter... Nathan... all die but then get resurrected!

The only characters in the show that were any good... generally were the ones who died and never came back - the junkie artist... Micah's dad etc...

But the ironic thing is... they already have a main character... that would be... THE FUCKING CHEERLEADER WHO CANNOT DIE!!!

But they decide to make it so every bloody character in the show may get killed... but dont get too upset... you'll see them again in the next season!

In most shows... when a main character dies, it evokes a lot of emotion in the fans who are upset because someone they liked is gone...

Heroes put paid to that!!!!

YOU KNOW THEM.... YOU LOVE THEM... BUT IF THEY DIE... DONT WORRY - THEY'LL BE BACK IN THREE EPISODES OR LESS!!!

Heroes should, in the future, be studied by university students - as a show that had the world in its hands in the first season... but turned into a joke and a complete farce by the time it finally ended.

I for one, loved the first season... but grew to despise the stupidity of the writing... SHAME!!!

End of line.
Brit Pop
AIRWOLF

Postby Fievel on Sun May 16, 2010 1:21 pm

I think a big problem was in Season One making the main bad guy a serial killer of heroes. Or at least making the bad guy a serial killer whose power is killing other "people with powers" (the politically correct term) and stealing their power. If they could have gone the classical comic route and made the bad guy a greedy megalomaniac who was trying to get money and rule the world then I think the series could have had a lot less "WTF?!" storylines.
Now that it's over, kudos to them for even being able to bring a series to the networks. I'll still remember thinking "holy crap that was cool!" when Nathan escaped Noah by flying in Season One as one of the bright spots.

I'll also remember that we never got to see Hiro become Samurai Hiro of the Future. Bastards.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby VegasRon on Sun May 16, 2010 5:41 pm

MacCready wrote:Kind of sucks to be a Heroes fan, since they aren't going to give the series a finale. That's low, even for NBC ( Nothing But Crap).

Any Heroes fans left get exactly what they deserve for following a such a shittily produced show.

Journeyman, 100x the quality of this pile of dreck, at least had showrunners that had the foresight to end the season order with an episode that could double as a series finale.
You can't take the sky from me...
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby Fievel on Sun May 16, 2010 6:06 pm

VegasRon wrote:Journeyman, 100x the quality of this pile of dreck, at least had showrunners that had the foresight to end the season order with an episode that could double as a series finale.

Ugh. You had to mention that show. I still miss it dearly.
Same with Live on the Sunset Strip, which not too many people liked. Sunset along with Journeyman were my favorite new shows that fall.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Chilli on Sun May 16, 2010 6:18 pm

Any Heroes fans left get exactly what they deserve for following a such a shittily produced show.

I started watching Heroes six months after the initial airing. Stumbled across it online. Got hooked. Watched all but two episodes over the next four years. Sat with it through thick and thin, discussing away and having a good time. Wasn't a perfect show, I'd never say otherwise. But it gave me a lot of fond memories, made me some good friends, even helped me with my Masters course and allowed me to make some valuable contacts in the writing industry.

So your comment?

It just makes me shake my head, sadly. Because you clearly don't get it. All you have is anger towards a TV show, and a fanbase, for some perceived slight against you that doesn't exist. You throw out a personal attack, a vile 'fuck you' to anyone who dared get enjoyment from the show. And it's doubly pathetic considering the mantra here is:

NO HATE, DEBATE.
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost

Postby Fried Gold on Sun May 16, 2010 6:40 pm

VegasRon wrote:Journeyman, 100x the quality of this pile of dreck, ...

True dat.

Brit Pop wrote:I think I know the moment when Heroes went from - cutting-edge new TV... to awful shite...

For me it completely involved Sylar - and most of the blame has to be shouldered by Mr Zach Quinto! If you want to dispose of a bad guy in the first season - dont make him likable enough that you think to yourself 'the fans like Sylar... so lets keep him around... despite the fact we killed him!'

End of series one... theres this big bad guy, and the whole series is headed towards killing him to save the world... and Hiro kills him... but he comes back to life!

It had that one almost-perfect season. The story built to that moment, the characters had followed a nice journey along the way and their powers had evolved with them.

From then on, it seemed like the showrunners were never quite sure where to go. I know the WGA strike guff didn't help matters, but even after that (and getting almost a fresh canvas to work on) the show appeared to wander aimlessly from storyline to storyline.

I guess the later seasons don't blemish that first one (or that wonderful pilot episode I saw a few months before people had even heard about Heroes).
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby John-Locke on Sun May 16, 2010 9:39 pm

I've heard unconfirmed reports that NBC is thinking about ending the show with a mini series (up to 6 episodes in some reports) or maybe even a Made for DVD/TV Movie.

I mostly liked the final season, it was silly as hell but it knew it was and it worked, it had a few crap episodes towards the end (mostly with Mohinder & Parkman who were barely present otherwise) but other than that I thought it was the best season since the first, shame no one else was watching, at least it didn't end on a real cliff hanger or anything.
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Fievel on Sun May 16, 2010 10:24 pm

I wonder how many times Greg Grunberg pooped his pants making his "I'm using my power" face.
Fievel
Mouse Of The House

Postby Fried Gold on Sun May 16, 2010 10:37 pm

Fievel wrote:I wonder how many times Greg Grunberg pooped his pants making his "I'm using my power" face.

Just the once.

But every other time gave him a new haemorhoid.
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby TheBaxter on Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 am

I mostly enjoyed the 1st season, though i always thought it was flawed from the start. it didn't take too many episodes before the sloppy and poor writing became obvious. but they had enough good episodes and cool moments in that first season to make it enjoyable -- future hiro, claire waking up with her chest cracked open, the Bennet-centric episode. i think those cliffhanger episodes might have been part of the series undoing though... it was like they felt they needed to end EVERY episode that way, and then just came up with any WTF moment to end an episode on, without thinking how it would play out down the line. the series ultimately lost me with the 1st season finale, which was just terrible and didn't pay off the whole season arc in any kind of sensible way. i gave it another shot with season 2, but it just got shittier and shittier, and after the season 2 finale made the season one finale look good by comparison, i gave it up.

it was a good premise, which unfortunately was put in the hands of some really terrible writers and showrunners.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby tfactor on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm

OK so I was trying to figure out what TV shows were starting up again for this 2010 summer season and I came accross THIS thread on TVGuide.com which has Heroes listed as one of the "Canceled/Ending" shows for 2010?!?!

So does that mean they are done filming new Episodes or is it more like this coming one will be the last season of Heroes? Because I was really really surprised to see Heroes on this Canceled/Ending list.

Once again I feel like I need to ask the general Zoner population, can anyone confirm wtf is happening with Heroes this year? Is the show really dead? And if so, how the hell did this happen? :(
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:29 pm

tfactor wrote:OK so I was trying to figure out what TV shows were starting up again for this 2010 summer season and I came accross THIS thread on TVGuide.com which has Heroes listed as one of the "Canceled/Ending" shows for 2010?!?!

So does that mean they are done filming new Episodes or is it more like this coming one will be the last season of Heroes? Because I was really really surprised to see Heroes on this Canceled/Ending list.

Once again I feel like I need to ask the general Zoner population, can anyone confirm wtf is happening with Heroes this year? Is the show really dead? And if so, how the hell did this happen? :(

It is dead. Season 4, I believe, was it's last.

It happened, because the ratings were piss poor. And the cost of production was substantial.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tfactor on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:10 pm

Leckomaniac wrote:
tfactor wrote:OK so I was trying to figure out what TV shows were starting up again for this 2010 summer season and I came accross THIS thread on TVGuide.com which has Heroes listed as one of the "Canceled/Ending" shows for 2010?!?!

It is dead. Season 4, I believe, was it's last.

It happened, because the ratings were piss poor. And the cost of production was substantial.

Wow I did not know that! I can't believe there are no spin offs or anything coming from all the potential the show had. Seriously I had no idea that the last episode we watched was going to be the last one ever, all this was just announced only a month ago according to Wikipedia. This totally sucks! Its true that the story itself was too focused on stupid Samuel and his entire circus crew but I didn't think it was over.

lets just keep our figers crossed that they make this mini series and/or Movie that Tim Kring mentioned, in his comments about the show being canceled, and it gets made to actually get some closure. If not, I'm going to have to nominate Heroes as having the absolute Worst Series Finale EVER!!!
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby tfactor on Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:52 pm

I just found this movie or mini series Update which tells a little about what Tim would like to see happen from here, but even this site says very clearly "Heroes season 5 is dead and buried" ouch!

If not a mini series finale or even a movie finale - why not do a spin off show? It doesn't have to be about Hiro, Claire or Syler focused only (and definitely should NOT be about Samuel) but I would even watch a Noah spin off. That guy was awesome, hell give me a slightly younger Noah with forward flashes that just fill in some of the gaps in the Heroes story line. Young Noah going up against all sorts of super powered foes, in his earlier years but always figuring out a way to win. The pilot episode could include younger Noah going to school with younger Samuel and at some point just straight up kicking him in the nards! And boom - the fans would rejoice
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:23 am

maybe if the show had ever had anything more than just "potential" it wouldn't have gotten cancelled.
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby tfactor on Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:17 pm

TheBaxter wrote:maybe if the show had ever had anything more than just "potential" it wouldn't have gotten cancelled.

Come now JL, you can't tell me that Heroes didn't have at least one Super Power that you would love you have yourself. Or at least had a super power you wished you had as a kid

Yes they pretty much stole a lot of their Power ideas from new mutants, x-men & several other comic book stories but that was expected when you are trying to show an audience a new power every single week. In fact, I think the show would have done better if they didn't try to be this mega cameleon of Super Powers but instead just focused on telling better stories with more indepth characters (like they did with Hiro) but for all of the other characters they already had in the first couple seasons.

Anyway I know I'm fighting a losing battle here considering the show is Dead, and I would say that I would like to see some level of closure but then again (after thinking about it) I never really watched any of the Online or "Slow Burn" stuff that was out there for Heroes. So maybe denial is not just a river in egypt...

Plus 4400 (on Scifi) was pretty much the same concept but was also canceled much sooner. The alien source was slightly different but essentially the end results were both Super Power like attributes.

So what is going to be the next mutant / super power show on TV?
tfactor
KING SMARMY

Postby John-Locke on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:11 pm

tfactor wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:maybe if the show had ever had anything more than just "potential" it wouldn't have gotten cancelled.

Come now JL

TheBaxter wrote:...

:?:
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER

Postby Ribbons on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:13 pm

:shock:

The Baxter's power is SHAPESHIFTING!!!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby Hermanator X on Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:14 pm

Baxter is smokie?
...and so forth.
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Hermanator X wrote:Baxter is smokie?

i've found my loophole. and once i figure out which well you guys have hidden Kirks in, i will use him to destroy this zod-forsaken Zone so i can leave it and go home once and for all!
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby Peven on Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:02 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
Hermanator X wrote:Baxter is smokie?

i've found my loophole. and once i figure out which well you guys have hidden Kirks in, i will use him to destroy this zod-forsaken Zone so i can leave it and go home once and for all!

Trenton?

perversely contrarian since 2005
Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby VegasRon on Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Chilli wrote:

I started watching Heroes six months after the initial airing. Stumbled across it online. Got hooked. Watched all but two episodes over the next four years. Sat with it through thick and thin, discussing away and having a good time. Wasn't a perfect show, I'd never say otherwise. But it gave me a lot of fond memories, made me some good friends, even helped me with my Masters course and allowed me to make some valuable contacts in the writing industry.

So your comment?

It just makes me shake my head, sadly. Because you clearly don't get it. All you have is anger towards a TV show, and a fanbase, for some perceived slight against you that doesn't exist. You throw out a personal attack, a vile 'fuck you' to anyone who dared get enjoyment from the show. And it's doubly pathetic considering the mantra here is:

NO HATE, DEBATE.

What's not to get?

Like many others, I enjoyed the first season up to that terrible finale. A lot of cheese but some real cool moments and characters. The wasted potential here is staggering. That's what pisses me off more than anything else. It could have been so much better but just became terrible and stayed that way until I stopped watching a few eps into the carnival people season(4?). And I only watched for that long cuz I get payed to do it.

Your reaction to my lukewarm sideways shot at any actual fans of this crap is pretty amusing. Who's the the angry one here?
You can't take the sky from me...
VegasRon
MONKEY BUTLER

Postby TheBaxter on Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:43 pm

break out your hankies. the Heroes TV movie is not to be
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger

Postby stereosforgeeks on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm

TheBaxter wrote:break out your hankies. the Heroes TV movie is not to be

NBC even passed on another Tim Kring show probably due to Heroes.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Lord Voldemoo on Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:43 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:break out your hankies. the Heroes TV movie is not to be

NBC even passed on another Tim Kring show probably due to Heroes.

NBC also apparently did not elect to pursue “III,” a new Kring pilot script about an invasion of America during a third world war.

Cool idea. Kring should hand the show off to someone with talent/follow-through so that it gets made.
Lord Voldemoo
He Who Shall Not Be Milked

Postby Peven on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:45 pm

the concept for Heroes was cool, and I even think the first and second season were pretty decent, but they(not sure who "they" are) fucked it up by making the plot so convoluted and overcomplicated, making it difficult to stay with the show in more ways than one. i wonder how much part Kring had in writing as the show progressed

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby stereosforgeeks on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:49 pm

Peven wrote:the concept for Heroes was cool, and I even think the first and second season were pretty decent, but they(not sure who "they" are) fucked it up by making the plot so convoluted and overcomplicated, making it difficult to stay with the show in more ways than one. i wonder how much part Kring had in writing as the show progressed

You are too generous with the even the second season.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Peven on Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:53 pm

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Peven wrote:the concept for Heroes was cool, and I even think the first and second season were pretty decent, but they(not sure who "they" are) fucked it up by making the plot so convoluted and overcomplicated, making it difficult to stay with the show in more ways than one. i wonder how much part Kring had in writing as the show progressed

i cut the second season a little slack because of the writers' strike, the second half of it was frankensteined together and yet i still liked the finale despite the feeling of abbreviation

Peven
Is This Real Life?

Postby stereosforgeeks on Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:38 pm

Peven wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:

i cut the second season a little slack because of the writers' strike, the second half of it was frankensteined together and yet i still liked the finale despite the feeling of abbreviation

The writers strike did cut it short and if it had started out well I would definitely cut the ending some slack. However, the beginning fo the season didnt really work either.

The beginning of the end was the lackluster season 1 finale. Ohh and bringing sylar back to life.
stereosforgeeks
Re-Wound

Postby Tyrone_Shoelaces on Sat Sep 11, 2010 12:46 am

stereosforgeeks wrote:
Peven wrote:
stereosforgeeks wrote:

The writers strike did cut it short and if it had started out well I would definitely cut the ending some slack. However, the beginning fo the season didnt really work either.

The beginning of the end was the lackluster season 1 finale. Ohh and bringing sylar back to life.

Which time?
Tyrone_Shoelaces
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby RogueScribner on Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:47 am

Heroes was full of squandered potential. The first season was okay, with moments of greatness, but it never really came together as a cohesive whole. The second season was derailed pretty much from the beginning and I didn't even bother with anything beyond that. I didn't think any superhero show could suck worse than Smallville but I was wrong. That being said, I think I might actually watch Smallville this year. I'm a Superman junkie. :mrgreen:
RogueScribner
The Dork Avenger

Postby Fievel on Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:36 am

It's baaaaaaaaack!

Maybe now we'll find out what happened to the girl that Peter left behind in Ireland or whatever back during the Writer's Strike-shortened season?

Fuck-I-Do-Not-Care!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fievel
Mouse Of The House

PreviousNext

Return to Coaxial