Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

The greatest TV in history is being made right now. The worst TV in history is being made right now.

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Now I replay all my favourite Charlie Sheen moments of recent years again, and again, and again.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/563767
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby Hermanator X on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:19 pm

Image


Hilarious.All those women he beat still dont get in the way of a good laugh huh?
...and so forth.
User avatar
Hermanator X
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2624
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 1:55 pm
Location: Kongsberg, Norway, This Town needs an enema

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby King Of Nowhere on Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:38 pm

The Vicar wrote:CNN has just come around to my theory of Sheen pulling a Phoenix.
I wish I could believe that, because otherwise it's just a sad case of Hollywood Dickdom gone wild.
And I don't want to have to burn my Platoon DVDs like I did with my Mel Gibson & Tom Cruise flicks....


i'll bite

Why did you burn your Mel Gibson & Tom Cruise dvds?
Unless you're talking about copying them because as many people should see Maverick as possible, i'd agree with that.
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby King Of Nowhere on Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 pm

LIVE FROM CHARLIE SHEEN'S HOUSE, IT'S SHEEN'S KORNER:http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen
User avatar
King Of Nowhere
SPAM Killer!
 
Posts: 6173
Joined: Wed Apr 26, 2006 4:36 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 am

King Of Nowhere wrote:LIVE FROM CHARLIE SHEEN'S HOUSE, IT'S SHEEN'S KORNER:http://www.ustream.tv/charliesheen


WINNING!
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby DerLanghaarige on Tue Mar 08, 2011 6:47 am

They should give Mel Gibson Charlie's role in 2 1/2 Men, now that he has been kicked.
Image
User avatar
DerLanghaarige
Lohman's Wet Shirt
 
Posts: 2558
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 3:00 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:47 pm

apparently the frontrunner to replace him is john stamos.

i heard some caller on a radio talk show yesterday who was talking about this, but he got confused and thought the actor they were going to replace him with was john AMOS.

yes. THIS john amos...

Image

from Good Times.

i don't even know if he's still alive, but if he is, THEY MUST DO THAT. just stick him in to that role, don't even make any comment about it in the show, as if it was always that way. that would be so full of WIN, even charlie sheen would have to say "WINNING".
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Tue Mar 08, 2011 12:50 pm

and in the meantime, i think charlie sheen should team up with that kid who did the Axe Cop comics to make a new comic named Vatican Assassin Warlock. it would be EPIC.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Wed Mar 09, 2011 11:46 am

Anyone want a job with Charlie?

http://cs.internships.com/charlie-sheen ... 1373351728

The Charlie Sheen Internship.

I guarantee you a crazy ride.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby Fried Gold on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:01 pm

User avatar
Fried Gold
AIRWOLF PLUS
 
Posts: 13930
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 12:28 pm
Location: ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Wed Mar 09, 2011 2:02 pm

papalazeru wrote:Anyone want a job with Charlie?

http://cs.internships.com/charlie-sheen ... 1373351728

The Charlie Sheen Internship.

I guarantee you a crazy ride.


i'm trying to think of what careers a charlie sheen internship would prepare you for. i can think of a few, but none that would likely qualify for college credits.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:59 pm

Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm




Ha Ha Ha!

This whole Charlie Sheen whirlwind has me all sucked in. The guy can do no wrong!!! He's already the bad boy and people still fucking love him.

I don't believe he's out of his mind for a second. This is his comeback. 2 and a half men sucked balls and this is Charlie coming back from Satan's pit! He defeated Satan to rise up and show us all the errors of our TV ways.

We hear you Charlie!!!!

I really want to see the Church of Sheentology next.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby so sorry on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:43 pm

User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15698
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:46 pm

so sorry wrote:HE'S suing THEM!


Duh! WINNING.

seriously tho, he's said he was going to from the beginning, even BEFORE they fired him.
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby so sorry on Thu Mar 10, 2011 5:47 pm

TheBaxter wrote:
so sorry wrote:HE'S suing THEM!


Duh! WINNING.

seriously tho, he's said he was going to from the beginning, even BEFORE they fired him.


Oh, didn't know that. I'm probably one of the remaining 2 humans on this planet that hasn't been following along with this redonkulousness.
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15698
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:06 pm

so sorry wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
so sorry wrote:HE'S suing THEM!


Duh! WINNING.

seriously tho, he's said he was going to from the beginning, even BEFORE they fired him.


Oh, didn't know that. I'm probably one of the remaining 2 humans on this planet that hasn't been following along with this redonkulousness.


Unbeliever!!!!
Image
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby so sorry on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:28 pm

papalazeru wrote:
so sorry wrote:
TheBaxter wrote:
so sorry wrote:HE'S suing THEM!


Duh! WINNING.

seriously tho, he's said he was going to from the beginning, even BEFORE they fired him.


Oh, didn't know that. I'm probably one of the remaining 2 humans on this planet that hasn't been following along with this redonkulousness.


Unbeliever!!!!



My Tiger Blood is thin. I am not. Winning... :oops:
User avatar
so sorry
Deacon Blues
 
Posts: 15698
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 11:29 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Thu Mar 10, 2011 6:37 pm

you should be aSHEENed of yourself!
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:27 pm

People like you should be SHEEN and not heard!!!

:lol:
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby John-Locke on Fri Mar 11, 2011 11:33 am

Image
User avatar
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER
 
Posts: 12365
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:49 am
Location: Unknown

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 pm



Obvious late link is obvious.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby SilentScream on Fri Mar 11, 2011 1:36 pm

After watching the reports and footage of the Japanese earthquake and tsunamis it's just made me even more resolute in my opinion that Mr Sheeny Beeny and all the other indulgent fuck-ups should just...well....disappear, shall we say.
La-la-Land v The Real World.
It's not even open for discussion, is it?
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby swoop91 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:00 am

You aremicans all are deprived of good humour. The guy is the most successful living troll there is.
I really think he is just saying what all of you are usually typing over the internets and just doing it.

Just enjoy the ride - he's rippling the water and making a fuzz over it. He's not harming anyone, unlike Gibson.
User avatar
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Frakkin' Island

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby Retardo_Montalban on Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:10 am

Didn't Charlie Sheen beat a hooker in a hotel room? Unless we don't count sex workers as people.
Image
User avatar
Retardo_Montalban
doubleplusungood
 
Posts: 3682
Joined: Sat Dec 10, 2005 12:28 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby swoop91 on Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:53 am

He did it prior to this "madness" which is just a well played long-troll.
User avatar
swoop91
STEAK-A-BABY
 
Posts: 191
Joined: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Frakkin' Island

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:11 am

swoop91 wrote:You aremicans all are deprived of good humour. The guy is the most successful living troll there is.
I really think he is just saying what all of you are usually typing over the internets and just doing it.

Just enjoy the ride - he's rippling the water and making a fuzz over it. He's not harming anyone, unlike Gibson.


I'm glad I'm not the only one showing him some support.

If he rakes it in, it'll show studio's that stars need no longer be tied to studios and can go it along.

Fame 2.0 - it's all user generated.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby SilentScream on Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:27 pm

papalazeru wrote:
swoop91 wrote:You aremicans all are deprived of good humour. The guy is the most successful living troll there is.
I really think he is just saying what all of you are usually typing over the internets and just doing it.

Just enjoy the ride - he's rippling the water and making a fuzz over it. He's not harming anyone, unlike Gibson.


I'm glad I'm not the only one showing him some support.

If he rakes it in, it'll show studio's that stars need no longer be tied to studios and can go it along.

Fame 2.0 - it's all user generated.


Frankly speaking, it's a good job Sheeny Beeny isn't British, cause if this was happening here in Blighty the UK tabloid press - without question the worst in the world - would've eaten the poor little mite alive. He wouldn't have needed to destroy himself. They would've done it for him. With relish. Terrible but true.
SilentScream
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 348
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:23 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Sun Mar 13, 2011 6:57 pm

SilentScream wrote:
papalazeru wrote:
swoop91 wrote:You aremicans all are deprived of good humour. The guy is the most successful living troll there is.
I really think he is just saying what all of you are usually typing over the internets and just doing it.

Just enjoy the ride - he's rippling the water and making a fuzz over it. He's not harming anyone, unlike Gibson.


I'm glad I'm not the only one showing him some support.

If he rakes it in, it'll show studio's that stars need no longer be tied to studios and can go it along.

Fame 2.0 - it's all user generated.


Frankly speaking, it's a good job Sheeny Beeny isn't British, cause if this was happening here in Blighty the UK tabloid press - without question the worst in the world - would've eaten the poor little mite alive. He wouldn't have needed to destroy himself. They would've done it for him. With relish. Terrible but true.


I work closely with a vey famous UK celeb who suffers at the hands of the press on a daily basis. Yes, Charlie's life would have been ruined, inside and out. There's no respect in the trash Red Tops of any kind for someone's right to privacy.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby DennisMM on Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:44 pm

Sheen no longer has a right to privacy except in the strict legal sense. I think he gave up anything resembling a private life a while back. Live in public, die in public.
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Watchin' the reels go 'round and 'round

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Mar 14, 2011 9:37 am

if you wanted to see Charlie Sheen's live "Violent Torpedo of Truth" tour (all 2 dates of it) and you haven't got your tickets yet --- you're too late, you troll! losers! WINNING! duh!
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby The Garbage Man on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:04 pm

papalazeru wrote:I work closely with a vey famous UK celeb who suffers at the hands of the press on a daily basis.


Come on now, we all know Kirks deserves every bit of grief the press gives him.
User avatar
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF
 
Posts: 2558
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 3:27 pm
Location: The Big Blue Velour Marble

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby minstrel on Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:31 pm

The Garbage Man wrote:
papalazeru wrote:I work closely with a vey famous UK celeb who suffers at the hands of the press on a daily basis.


Come on now, we all know Kirks deserves every bit of grief the press gives him.


Either Kirk is a much bigger deal than I think he is, or the UK is in dire need of some serious celebrities ...
"Everybody is equally shitty and wrong." - Ribbons
User avatar
minstrel
Leader of the Insquirrelgency
 
Posts: 12634
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 2:03 pm
Location: Area 52

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby papalazeru on Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:44 am

minstrel wrote:
The Garbage Man wrote:
papalazeru wrote:I work closely with a vey famous UK celeb who suffers at the hands of the press on a daily basis.


Come on now, we all know Kirks deserves every bit of grief the press gives him.


Either Kirk is a much bigger deal than I think he is, or the UK is in dire need of some serious celebrities ...


I MUST PROTECT MY CLIENT!!!! :lol:

If it was Kirks, life would be easier.
Papa: The musical!

Padders: "Not very classy! Not very classy at all!"
So Sorry "I'll give you a word to describe it: classless."
Cptn Kirks 2pay: ".....utterly unclassy....."
DennisMM: "...Decidedly unclassy..."
User avatar
papalazeru
Not very classy! Not very classy at all!!
 
Posts: 11475
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 5:26 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby DennisMM on Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:28 pm

It's Paddington Bear, isn't it? He's real!
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Watchin' the reels go 'round and 'round

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby Chilli on Fri Mar 18, 2011 11:26 am

Is it really 'winning' to throw away a huge salary for a job involving minimal work for an online podcast
Bison: [to his architect] The temple above us was the wonder of the ancient world. Bisonopolis shall be the wonder of my world. But I think the food court should be larger. All the big franchises will want in.
User avatar
Chilli
The Unfriendly Ghost
 
Posts: 6869
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 10:13 am
Location: Wales

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby Al Shut on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:09 pm

Depends on how much money you already have.
Note to myself: Fix this image shit!
User avatar
Al Shut
THE LAUGHING ZONER
 
Posts: 6223
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:57 pm
Location: Oberhausen, Germany

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby John-Locke on Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:48 pm

Image
User avatar
John-Locke
BULLETPROOF TIGER
 
Posts: 12365
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:49 am
Location: Unknown

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:01 pm

Seriously guys, can we just quit on this Charlie Sheen bollox?

You know, you all complain about how too much attention is given to 'celebrity' culture or how people act offscreen and all that gossip, whilst not enough attention is given to their actual work. Sudden death threads here are testimont to that.

Yet you all bang on and on and on about this Charlie Sheen bloke. This guy is a rather wooden actor who isn't that astonishing in anything he's ever done, a very limited un-energetic performer. Who is this guy really, who gives a fuck?

Yet just because he has some kind of meltdown it's all "LOOK AT HIM!" whilst he gets to revel in the "ME ME ME!!" of it all, ironically the only real attention his 'career' has had of late.

You think of all the other better actors out there, not the unknown ones but the bigger ones who are Box Office draws even, they still don't get as much talk as this gentleman does. What the hell's wrong with you lot and all this celebrity gawping? In the same place that despises the likes of Katie Price for being famous just for being famous you all are in here hypocritically giving fame to Charlie Sheen in the same way. Papalazeru, you should be ashamed.

Stop with this crap, I'm sick of seeing this thread at the top of the Recent Posts page. You've got better things to talk about, surely? Or are you that dimwitted and immoral that you don't?
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby theangiechrist on Fri Mar 18, 2011 3:57 pm

At this point he's doing EXACTLY what The Hoff did: capitalize off of your failure and make yourself even more famous/rich.
theangiechrist
CHEETS ON HIS WIFE
 
Posts: 393
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:09 am
Location: Lost Vegas

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby DennisMM on Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Kirks, the day you stop appearing in crappy movies and stop caring about Pussycat Dolls and Atomic Kittens, feel free to lecture us some more, okay?
"If we don't believe in freedom of expression for people we despise, we don't believe in it at all." -- Noam Chomsky
DennisMM
NOT PARTICULARLY MENACING
 
Posts: 16808
Joined: Mon Jul 18, 2005 5:02 pm
Location: Watchin' the reels go 'round and 'round

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheBaxter on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:27 am

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Seriously guys, can we just quit on this Charlie Sheen bollox?

You know, you all complain about how too much attention is given to 'celebrity' culture or how people act offscreen and all that gossip, whilst not enough attention is given to their actual work. Sudden death threads here are testimont to that.

Yet you all bang on and on and on about this Charlie Sheen bloke. This guy is a rather wooden actor who isn't that astonishing in anything he's ever done, a very limited un-energetic performer. Who is this guy really, who gives a fuck?

Yet just because he has some kind of meltdown it's all "LOOK AT HIM!" whilst he gets to revel in the "ME ME ME!!" of it all, ironically the only real attention his 'career' has had of late.

You think of all the other better actors out there, not the unknown ones but the bigger ones who are Box Office draws even, they still don't get as much talk as this gentleman does. What the hell's wrong with you lot and all this celebrity gawping? In the same place that despises the likes of Katie Price for being famous just for being famous you all are in here hypocritically giving fame to Charlie Sheen in the same way. Papalazeru, you should be ashamed.

Stop with this crap, I'm sick of seeing this thread at the top of the Recent Posts page. You've got better things to talk about, surely? Or are you that dimwitted and immoral that you don't?


http://tinyurl.com/5t853yp
Image
User avatar
TheBaxter
Carlos Danger
 
Posts: 19196
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 5:00 pm

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:32 am

TheBaxter wrote:
Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:Seriously guys, can we just quit on this Charlie Sheen bollox?

You know, you all complain about how too much attention is given to 'celebrity' culture or how people act offscreen and all that gossip, whilst not enough attention is given to their actual work. Sudden death threads here are testimont to that.

Yet you all bang on and on and on about this Charlie Sheen bloke. This guy is a rather wooden actor who isn't that astonishing in anything he's ever done, a very limited un-energetic performer. Who is this guy really, who gives a fuck?

Yet just because he has some kind of meltdown it's all "LOOK AT HIM!" whilst he gets to revel in the "ME ME ME!!" of it all, ironically the only real attention his 'career' has had of late.

You think of all the other better actors out there, not the unknown ones but the bigger ones who are Box Office draws even, they still don't get as much talk as this gentleman does. What the hell's wrong with you lot and all this celebrity gawping? In the same place that despises the likes of Katie Price for being famous just for being famous you all are in here hypocritically giving fame to Charlie Sheen in the same way. Papalazeru, you should be ashamed.

Stop with this crap, I'm sick of seeing this thread at the top of the Recent Posts page. You've got better things to talk about, surely? Or are you that dimwitted and immoral that you don't?


http://tinyurl.com/5t853yp


Um, it's exactly how I feel too, Charly.
User avatar
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower
 
Posts: 16617
Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2005 10:49 am

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheButcher on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:23 am

Charlie Sheen Wants to 'Make Amends' With Former Boss Chuck Lorre
The actor, who was fired from Lorre's "Two and a Half Men" two years ago, reached out to the "Two and a Half Men" co-creator on Twitter.
User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17418
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Re: Charlie Sheen - C'mon, man ...

Postby TheButcher on Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:03 am

User avatar
TheButcher
ZONE NEWS DIRECTOR
 
Posts: 17418
Joined: Sat Jul 16, 2005 7:02 am
Location: The Bureau of Sabotage

Previous

Return to Coaxial

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests