CLOVERFIELD (OMG! IT'S HERE! SPOILERS! AAAAH!!1!)

New movies! Old movies! B-movies! Discuss discuss discuss!!!

4 Leaf Clover or Fetid Field?

Slusho!
21%
16%
19%
12%
13%
2%
4%
1%
6%
it drank my milkshake/it really was a lion
6%

Total votes : 85

CLOVERFIELD (OMG! IT'S HERE! SPOILERS! AAAAH!!1!)

Postby zillabeast on Fri Jun 29, 2007 2:48 am

Anyone out there have info beyond what Mori has posted so far? I've read literally dozens of posts all over the internet from people who saw this trailer ahead of a Transformers advance screening.

All of them pretty much sum it up as nothing short of amazing.
Last edited by zillabeast on Thu Nov 15, 2007 8:34 pm, edited 7 times in total.
zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Re: Cloverfield

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:15 am

I'm really interested in hearing more about this one too 'zilla, been hunting for a trailer or more info just this afternoon - the premise sounds great. Below is what Mori had to say:
Moriarty, Thursday, June 21 wrote:So what is CLOVERFIELD? Well, word from inside the company is that CLOVERFIELD is a giant monster movie, featuring something that's being referred to internally as "The Parasite," and we’re going to see a trailer for it very soon that’s been designed and shot even as we speak. I’m not sure if it’s going to be attached to TRANSFORMERS or if we’ll see it later in the summer, but it’s definitely coming soon. And the end of it should feature one of those iconic images that makes people talk about a trailer for months.

And what makes this different than any other giant monster movie? Well, as I understand it, most of the film is going to be shot using home video cameras, as if from the point of view of real people who are experiencing an attack on New York. It’s designed as a fairly small picture, all things considered, and right now, they’re working to make sure the script is going to deliver some wild thrills (like an earthquake that levels Manhattan or an oil tanker flipping over by the Statue of Liberty), but that it’s not suddenly going to turn into a giant $150 million movie. It’s a tricky balance, and if they pull off everything they’re trying to do, CLOVERFIELD could be something really groovy. Not a man in suit in sight.

...oh yeah, and it's JJ Abrams, scripted by 'Buffy' veteran, Drew Goddard.
Last edited by tapehead on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Ribbons on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:21 am

No man in suit...? :(

It sounds pretty high-concept for a monster movie, so I'm curious how it turns out. If it sticks the landing maybe it'll open new doors, so to speak.

Here's a little bit more about the flick from a couple days ago:

UPDATE! A few details I want to clarify about this. JJ Abrams is not directing the film... he's too busy with prep for STAR TREK. It's just something he's overseeing. And as far as the script goes, I fully expect Herc to pitch a little green tent when he learns that it's Drew Goddard of BUFFY/ANGEL/ALIAS/LOST fame who is writing the film.

I think I poked a hornet’s nest last week when I revealed a first few details about the top-secret CLOVERFIELD, which is the film that caused Latino Review to get confused about whether or not Abrams was directing STAR TREK. It’s not their fault, frankly, because things have been airtight on this one so far. I’m not even 100% sure who’s directing it. All I know is that the film shot a trailer before there’s been a frame of real film shot, and we’re going to see that trailer soon. If I were betting, I’d say it will be in front of TRANSFORMERS, which sounds like the best place for it to play.

Why?

Well, check out this description of the trailer, and then go read what I wrote about it last week. Sounds pretty groovy, doesn’t it?
I just saw the Cloverfield trailer at work and it's going to be pretty intense! It is from the perspective of people's camera in NYC. A huge earthquake breaks up a going away party. The people at the party go to the roof top just in time to catch lower Manhatten erupt into a ball of fire! They make their way to the street to witness the head of the statue of liberty fly down the street, end clip with screaming! Insane!

I look forward to this one!
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 29, 2007 3:24 am

I'm just hoping that, along with the Host last year, this signals the return of good Monster movies...
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Moriarty on Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:16 am

You know what really signals the return of good monster movies?

TRANSFORMERS.

Seriously.
Moriarty
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby Leckomaniac on Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:21 am

Moriarty wrote:You know what really signals the return of good monster movies?

TRANSFORMERS.

Seriously.

:shock:

I am speechless. If you were not being ironic/sarcastic than July 2nd can't get here fast enough.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:49 am

Moriarty wrote:You know what really signals the return of good monster movies?

TRANSFORMERS.

Seriously.

Oh yeah, in the US. I loved Transformers and have got to write up a review for it, so I agree. But surely the Host was pretty significant, no?
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:52 am

Out with those Tranny reviews already!

As for Cloverfield. What? There's nothing on this film that we can see? only read about? It sounds brilliant! Real nitty gritty doce style monster movie set in New York? I can imagine how realistic this would look and feel. I hope it don't rely or get spoilt by too much 'we KNOW it's done on a Mac' 2D nice and shiny CGI though.

Gonna be watching the thread and the skies for this movie.
Last edited by Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 29, 2007 6:57 am

Trailer is coming very soon, according to Moriarty.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:00 am

Cool dude!

No screen grabs or photos of this anywhere? No more internet details.

Tapehead, if you don't post your Tranny review in the next 5 minutes, I'm gonna plague you with constant PMs of naked sunburning vid links of me in Coogee '00. Now THAT is what I call a monser movie.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby tapehead on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:04 am

I got back from the movies about two hours ago and haven't written a single word of it yet so... it won't be up in five minutes, or even today, probably... because you suck!!
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Cpt Kirks 2pay on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:13 am

You really want those PMs don't you? You dirty bird. You want something to suck on, I know.

I hope people can get over any 9/11 problems with this film's subject matter and enjoy it.
Cpt Kirks 2pay
The Dark Tower

Postby ThisIsTheGirl on Fri Jun 29, 2007 7:47 am

Moriarty, Thursday, June 21 wrote:And what makes this different than any other giant monster movie? Well, as I understand it, most of the film is going to be shot using home video cameras, as if from the point of view of real people who are experiencing an attack on New York.

Holy crappa that sounds cool.
ThisIsTheGirl
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby so sorry on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:05 am

ThisIsTheGirl wrote:
Moriarty, Thursday, June 21 wrote:And what makes this different than any other giant monster movie? Well, as I understand it, most of the film is going to be shot using home video cameras, as if from the point of view of real people who are experiencing an attack on New York.

Holy crappa that sounds cool.

Or very vomit inducing in a Blair Witch kinda way.

Cpt Kirks 2pay wrote:I hope people can get over any 9/11 problems with this film's subject matter and enjoy it.

I think that'll totatlly depend on the tone of the film...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby thebostonlocksmith on Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:10 am

Looking forward to transformers... and whatever large monster feature anyone decides to make... i love them...

I do remember a film that was maybe fifties or sixties and i'm really hoping someone remembers this so that i can go and buy it...

It was black and white, but almost Sepia like and was about a detective that was investigating something or other... It transpired that there were many large black 'mounds' (for want of a better word) that were destroying the countryside and they were being kept at a nuclear testing storage facility... it was an American film, i saw it some fifteen years ago hence the very sketchy detailing... one of the iconic things i do remember though was a guy wearing a silver protective suit with a gas mask on and carrying a machine gun... if anyone knows what i'm going on about then i will be forever indebted even if you want to hazard a guess let me know i'll go and search for it myself... Thank you...
thebostonlocksmith
AIRWOLF

Postby zillabeast on Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:29 am

Didn't Tarantino once say that if he was ever to make a Godzilla movie...this is how he would make it? A very intense, personal film from the perspective of all the little people getting stomped on the streets below.

I can't wait for Monday night. I have to see this trailer myself.
zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby tapehead on Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:52 am

Mori on Sunday wrote:And now... now we can tell you who is directing the film. It’s amazing to me how secretive this one is. Personally, I think it sounds great, and all the stuff I’ve heard about the script and the designs for the monster and the work they’ve been doing on the Paramount lot and over at the offices on Cloverfield (the reason for the fake title, no doubt) makes me think this is going to be one groovy movie.

Matt Reeves, a writer on FELICITY, whose only feature film so far is THE PALLBEARER with David Schwimmer and Gwenyth Paltrow, is the man who will be calling the shots onset. There are a lot of Bad Robot alumni involved in this one, but Reeves is the guy I’m most interested in at the moment. He’s directed episodes of shows like FELICITY, CONVICTION, HOMICIDE, and RELATIVITY, and he was the guy who directed the pilot for MIRACLES in 2003. I love the notion of a giant monster movie that’s all being shot from the POV of handheld video cameras, like a real event unfolding, and I wish him well with this one.

Now I just need to see that teaser finally. Remember... when you see it, there’s no title on it yet. That’s because the film doesn’t have a name at the moment, or if it does, that’s been kept completely hush-hush. For now, CLOVERFIELD is just what they’re calling it to help confuse the issue. I’m itching for someone over there to finally break their silence and speak up, ‘cause I’d love to know more. For now, here’s the tip I got today:

CLOVERFIELD, the hush hush sci-fi flick, is being directed by Matt Reeves. Matt Reeves, if you recall was creator of Felicity and screenwriter of such films as The Yards and Under Siege 2. One of the producers on this flick is Bryan Burk, a producer on LOST and Abrams' upcoming STAR TREK film.

There are many of Joss Whedon and JJ Abrams' series directors and, I guess proteges on board this, which is promising.

Thatguy, on the main site wrote: Moriarty,

I attended a Transformers sneak preview last night in Scottsdale, Arizona and wanted to tell you that, sure enough, you were right about the Cloverfield trailer. It was the first preview that played. While I'm sure plenty of people will continue to write in with their take on Bay's latest, I wanted to give you the play by play of this amazing new trailer.

The entire thing takes place from the perspective of a party goer with a camera, waiting to surprise their friend, Rob. It's basically a nice, big bon voyage party between friends. The entire thing feels incredibly real and like plenty of parties I've been to myself--people mingle, munch on chips, chatter, etc. Rob arrives, everyone yells surprise, the camera person interviews people for anything they have to say to Rob before he leaves.

After probably 30 seconds or a little longer, the apartment shakes, the lights flicker, people scream and head to the roof. A crowd approaches the edge of the roof immediately as a massive explosion miles away takes place. People scream and start scrambling back to the stairs. Right before they enter the stairwell, something like a comet (a piece of the previous explosion) comes flying near the people and the roof. The camera is very jumpy and cuts in and out as people make their way down a darkened stairwell to the street. At this point, I can't remember if the screen cuts to black and says "From producer JJ Abrams..." or if that happens once they're all on the ground. Either way, it's at a good moment and is the first inkling as to what we're watching.

Once on the ground, some people are running in hysteria while others look into the distance trying to figure what's happening. Pieces of the explosion start flying towards the ground and hitting buildings all around. The people that were just looking into the distance finally start moving. At that moment, a massive piece of the explosion starts heading towards the camera. It flies right by and skids down the middle of the city street, hitting some people along the way. The piece finally slows down, rocks back towards the camera, and there she is--Lady Liberty's face, in flames and destroyed. Cut to black. Hitting theatres January 2008 (I think it was 01/18/08).

In my opinion this is one of the most effective trailers I've ever seen. It's not polished like most big budget film trailers, but it felt huge. It had people in the theatre chattering, wondering what the heck this is and when it's coming. The entire trailer had a verisimilitude to it. It felt like it was happening... like we were there. In short, it did it's job and then some. Surprisingly, they didn't say what the name of the film was in the trailer. Whatever it's called in the end though, I'm there.

This preview had me more tense and excited than anything I saw in Transformers. And heck, I even liked Transformers in all its Bayish ridiculousness.

If you use this, call me ThatGuy.

sounds really cool - I'd love to hear from anyone else who sees this trailer before The Transformers.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Tubbs Tattsyrup on Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:14 am

I saw Transformers last week and the CLOVERFIELD trailer was not on it. I was righteously angry.

Transformers: good first hour and a half, really nosedives in the last 45 minutes.
On YouTube or Vimeo.
Tubbs Tattsyrup
GRANDO CARLISSIAN

Postby tapehead on Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:39 am

Tubbs Tattsyrup wrote:I saw Transformers last week and the CLOVERFIELD trailer was not on it.

me too!
Tubbs Tattsyrup wrote:I was righteously angry.

Me Too!
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Zarles on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:07 pm

Bumping for Robo, and also to see who got to check out the trailer before Transformers last night. Looks awesome, no?
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Cloverfield

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:13 pm

MOTHEROFGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never been so goddamn pumped for a fucking film in my life after seeing that trailer!

The concept (while not new, amature filmmakers have been doing this for a while) is way fucking cool!

I NEED MORE!!!!
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Fawst on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:44 pm

I'm stoked for this, but I'm also bumming a bit. There are plenty of times in my life where I come up with an idea that I think is, if not original, at least a fresh take on an idea. And god dammit, I had a script in mind that I wanted to write that was... well, smaller in scale than this, but still too close to go for now. I mean, sure, you've got double-plays all the time. Deep Impact/Armageddon, Red Planet/Mission to Mars, Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves/That other Robin Hood Movie... Anyways, dammit, now I'm gonna have to write, then shelf How I Spent My Summer Vacation for like a decade :(

Anyways, this sounds good. Real good, and I hope to see the trailer whenver I get around to actually seeing Transformers. Damn them for opening it on the freakin day that my town does the 4th celebration, when I have 24323948 different places I "HAVE" to be! Grrr...
Prince of the Land of Stench!
Fawst
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Chairman Kaga on Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:54 pm

I saw the trailer last night....It's impressive but it doesn't really give a clear idea what it is.....I hope it's a giant monster movie but it could be anything.
Chairman Kaga
AIRWOLF PLUS

Cloverfield

Postby bastard_robo on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:32 pm

Best way to compare it to is when the first ads for LOST went up and they teased the fuck out of what is now the CLOUD monster, you hear shit, you see shit blow up and moving, but you dont see the beast.. and like with lost, that sold me instantly.
Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everyone is gonna die. Come watch TV
— Rick and Morty

bastard_robo
SCANK BARON

Postby Leckomaniac on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:38 pm

I saw this trailer as well...More fun than the actual trailer itself was seeing how negatively the audience reacted to it. They were jeering and laughing almost the entire time. They even booed a little bit when it was over and more than a few people yelled out sarcastic remarks. They clearly had no idea what was going on (even though we're all pretty much in the dark...at least I knew it was coming).

The trailer was interesting...the whole Statue of Liberty moment was a bit lame. However, the premise of the movie certainly has my attention.
Leckomaniac
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby buster00 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 3:58 pm

Saw the trailer. Am intrigued. It caused quite a buzz, especially since the name of the movie doesn't appear in the trailer.

"What the hell was that?!?" we breathlessly said.

When the Statue's head hit the pavement, so did our jaws. Yeah, I'm behind this one.
buster00
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Zarles on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:01 pm

I said 'Yes!' out loud when the Bad Robot logo showed up for a second before it started. Not sure if anyone else did.

I think D.rew Godard and Bryan Burk are attached to this, as well. A side project for JJ while Star Trek gets up and rolling, maybe?
Zarles
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Evil Hobbit on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:04 pm

This sounds so frikkin awesome, did anyone see it pop up online already?
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby so sorry on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:08 pm

Evil Hobbit wrote:This sounds so frikkin awesome, did anyone see it pop up online already?

I just did a quick search and found nothing, but I don't really know all the nooks and cranies about whre to find this kind of shit...
so sorry
Deacon Blues

Postby monorail77 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:30 pm

Just saw the trailer before Transformers. Its very sweet, especially because the film is not named, only the release dat (Jan 18/08). The audience was suitably confused but, i think also intrigued. One of the better teaser trailers I have seen, that is for sure. Wish they were all this good.
Last edited by monorail77 on Fri Jul 13, 2007 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"All we have is language; that's the one tool that enables us to grasp hold of our lives and transcend our fate by understanding it."
-Harlan Ellison

monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby zillabeast on Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:17 pm

I too saw it finally last night after Transformers. I gotta say, it was just as cool as the descriptions of it sounded.

However, after being bitterly dissapointed by Transformers itself, I'm keeping my guard up and only hoping for the best.

As awesome as the Cloverfield trailer was, the movie that followed had me so down afterwards I had almost completely forgotten about it.
zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Conroy420 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:06 pm

Where is the trailer?!?

I'm waiting for the crowds to die down on 'Transformers' before I see it.

A number of my coworkers went to the 8pm show of 'Transformers' last night.

And guess what? They all were mistaken and said that this is the *new GODZILLA movie!

I didn't have the heart to tell them otherwise. I thought the speculation was intresting though, as no title is put on the trailer, and that's what people assumed it was.

One poster above said that Tarintino once said that if he did a 'Godzilla' movie, than it would be similar to what 'Cloverfeild' indeed is.

May JJ Abrams read that interview too.

*Maybe it's not too late for JJ and co. to get the rights and make this an actual 'Godzilla' feature. Although I'm sure whatever creature they've cooked up will be far superior to the crappy american 'Zilla.

The classic Godzilla, works in his old films, but for a modern audience, his movements and overall design (made for man in suite action) don't really work.
To read some original works by me, please ask, I need the feedback!
Conroy420
BOMB IN RIBCAGE

Postby ONeillSG1 on Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:15 pm

It was a good trailer. It was very well done. But they never showed a title.

Everyone thought the title was "Bad Robot" so they were saying, "Why are they ripping off of Transformers? It didn't even come out yet."

Dude, JJ needs to put a title on the damn thing.
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby zillabeast on Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:34 pm

There are not enough "headliner" giant monsters (Godzilla, Kong, Gamera) in the movie world, so a new one is always welcome :)
zillabeast
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Ribbons on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:12 am

ONeillSG1 wrote:It was a good trailer. It was very well done. But they never showed a title.

Everyone thought the title was "Bad Robot" so they were saying, "Why are they ripping off of Transformers? It didn't even come out yet."

Dude, JJ needs to put a title on the damn thing.

I wonder if they even have a working title yet... 'Cloverfield' is the name of the production offices or something like that, right? Granted, what little we know about the movie is vague, but if it takes place in NYC, it would be a pretty odd choice. It would also be something of a coincidence, unless I'm mistaken about the production offices thing.
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby ONeillSG1 on Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:30 am

Wasn't there something on the main site about a name? "The Descent" or something like that?
ONeillSG1
ADAMA

Location: 221C Baker Street, front row seat for some action . . .

Postby Silent Shout on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:47 am

This trailer had quite the impact on me as well. Driving home from Transformers, all I could think about (other than how much I enjoyed Transformers) was, "What the hell was that trailer?! I need to go home and find out immediately!"

I suppose it's a bit of a gimmick to not give the title, to stir up a buzz among their target audience, make people come to you instead of the opposite way around, etc (this was done for a while on TV, but for some reason it was always for prescription drugs). Regardless of it being a gimmick or not, I still took the bait, hook, line, and sinker. Putting it in front of Transformers was a pretty good choice as well, as who wouldn't be a better target demographic (people who like watching large creatures destroy cities)?
I just want your music tonight
Silent Shout
PRIMITIVE SCREWHEAD

Postby Ribbons on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:38 am

so sorry wrote:
Evil Hobbit wrote:This sounds so frikkin awesome, did anyone see it pop up online already?

I just did a quick search and found nothing, but I don't really know all the nooks and cranies about whre to find this kind of shit...

VERY crappy quality, but...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mn-AIpdTagA
Ribbons
SQUARE PEG

Postby tapehead on Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:42 am

ONeillSG1 wrote:Wasn't there something on the main site about a name? "The Descent" or something like that?

I doubt they would use this title as it would cause confusion with the excellent British horror movie by the same name that came out in '05.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Postby Evil Hobbit on Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:43 am

wow that looks wild! only watched a snippet but god I hope it'll show up in front of the transformers today in the Netherlands. I guess not.
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Jul 04, 2007 5:50 am

Sweet sounding flick. We can only hope that it does start an onslaught of monster movies again. After seeing the Host I can't wait for more!

And I'm with Conroy, linky for the trailer anyone?? Or am I blind and have missed it in an above post?

Also, I'm with Kirk... where are some screen grabs, didn't any of you sneak a pic with your phones while watching the trailer :roll:

So yeah... I'm with everyone... sounds mighty cool. I am a little confused about one thing. is it a $150 million movie filmed on home gear (all the cash is in the fx and the like) or is it a cheap flick that's just gonna look full on AKA Blair Witch?
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby quimera on Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:52 am

quimera
GLIB

Postby King Psyz on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:33 am

woah, great first post... PLANT? I don't even care thanks!
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby doglips on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:48 am

quimera wrote:Image

So is this is an image from the trailer?
Last edited by doglips on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:56 am, edited 2 times in total.
doglips
MOD FAIRY

Postby MonkeyM666 on Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:50 am

Could be a porn frame grab... but then lots of things remiind me of a porn frame :oops:
MonkeyM666
AIRWOLF PLUS

Postby Evil Hobbit on Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:14 am

Didn't play in front of transformers here. :(
Evil Hobbit
AIRWOLF

Postby King Psyz on Wed Jul 04, 2007 11:21 am

I think they're supposed to be candid shots of people in the area during the time of attack. PLus this is JJ we're talking about who loves these little mind fuck web games.
King Psyz
PSYZ MATTERS, DO YOU?

Postby The Garbage Man on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:29 pm

King Psyz wrote:woah, great first post... PLANT? I don't even care thanks!

No fun source text like Rorschach's site from the other day, but the domain's registered to a Henry Kelvin of NYC for domain dealer Tucows, Inc. It appears to have been created on March 30th of this year.
The Garbage Man
AIRWOLF

Postby monorail77 on Wed Jul 04, 2007 2:34 pm

Is evereybody sure the title didn't appear in the trailer? There is just a flash of one of those "credits" frames that typically lists stars, director, production company, etc. Its right at the end of the trailer and it lasts a fraction of a second. I watched to see if I could make out a title, but it was way too quick. I wonder if its in there? Need a picture.

Sadly, the youtube link above is already disabled.
"All we have is language; that's the one tool that enables us to grasp hold of our lives and transcend our fate by understanding it."
-Harlan Ellison

monorail77
AIRWOLF

Postby tapehead on Wed Jul 04, 2007 3:31 pm

So, it's opening the 18th of January '08. That u-toobed version of the trailer was awful and I stopped watching - hope it turns up online soon.
tapehead
BALLS!!!

Next

Return to Movie Discussion